[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @Unicom said: White wine or red wine

Nononon, ehab asked what you drink with shit frozen pizza, thicccc dough, 3 layers of cheese... not with a decent one.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:
    Nononon, ehab asked what you drink with shit frozen pizza, thicccc dough, 3 layers of cheese... not with a decent one.

every other Saturday. yes

• OPTION #4 ... New abusers should think twice

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • MasonMason AdministratorOG

Let's of new sign-ups today and I have a feeling why. Pay attention to account age of any future comments asking for options #5 ;)

Thanked by (2)yoursunny tototo

Head Janitor @ LES • AboutRulesSupport

• Option #4 without even a second thought. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Don't encourage this bad behavior.

• @Jab said: what you drink with shit frozen pizza, thicccc dough, 3 layers of cheese... not with a decent one.

Pizza is only thin crust. Everything else is a cheese casserole that can be washed down with any slop if money is set aside for liposuction. B)

• Option 4. Abuse shouldn't be tolerated especially when it affects normal customers.

• OPTION #4 - We close the customer's account for abusive behavior.

After forcing the migration by modifying the page elements, I saw that there are hundreds of trade posts for virmach toyko vps on that forum. They often have multiple virmach accounts registered with fake information in order to transactions. And they usually sell their vps for double or triple the original purchase price.
    Many of them don't want to comply with the rules and like to take advantages from major Host. Don't worry about losing customers . When the next sale day comes, they will comeback.
    What's even more funny is that they obviously only want to buy 'BF-SPECIAL with limited support' but still want VIP customer service.
    They are now also discussing the options you give, some irrational and even going to DDOS your website to teach you a lesson. They seem to completely forget that their actions can be prosecuted or even jailed in their country.
    I suggest using option 4 to deal with these users, it will save you unnecessary trouble. This is also fair to other users who follow the rules.

Thanked by (1)theloafingone
  • first off, fix the bug

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited September 2022

@ehab said:

@gogogo said:
    first off, fix the bug

did you do it?

That's what you get for clicking a picture without saying "Cheese".
    Edit: A grumpy (old) dog

Thanked by (1)ehab

Squats are the new Push-ups

• edited September 2022

@Anoneko said:

@VirMach said:
    OPTION #3A - We do not modify pricing, and mass migrate them either back to their original location or the closest next location to Tokyo is available. The migration will be scheduled/with notification.

For customers who have previously behaved normally, they are not abusing and are just following the trend, but should not refund the migration fee like option #3C, which is the price to pay for doing the wrong thing.

OPTION #4 - We close the customer's account for abusive behavior.

For flagged malicious resellers.

I agree with you B)

if customer is not abuse:
        return 0;
    if customer is first_abuse:
        return 3;
    return 4;

• Meanwhile, in other news, a non-abusive mostly idling customer still has a locked out email address. :'(

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• why are you all so intense

• Most idling customer even not realized the services down for few weeks, until recently received an alert the server is up. hurrah!!

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

obviously #4, not clamping down only encourages more abuses.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• Meanwhile, in other news, vps7 (1GB RAM, 25GB SSD, 2TB bandwidth, $8.87/year, Atlanta) has finally expired.
    During the last week of its life, I attempted to run ArchiveTeam Reddit, and found that its I/O usage wouldn't trigger the abuse script.

ArchiveTeam Reddit Leaderboard:

Hostnames available for Black Friday: vps0, vps2, vps7, vps8.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• 3A----A part of them are tempted to choose to sneak into Tokyo because the node they are in is offline for March and they see no hope of fixing it in the short term.

• Option 3A.

• edited September 2022

@yoursunny said: Meanwhile, in other news..

Thanked, for stealing my (opening) gambit. That'll be 50 sit-ups for you! :p

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

• edited September 2022

Why don't you think about how to solve the problem of service
    Downtime for months at a time

I'm on a node in San Jose and it's not available for at least a month
    Do a good job of service, not send any votes, Boring is not boring

• Ryzen button working again :-)

• @xiaobindiy said: Why don't you think about how to solve the problem of service.

I bet you haven't bothered to look at ANY history of proceedings. Bombarded by all sides - particularly Asian "work orders", most likely - doesn't help to maintain focus on important issues. This is especially true if it continues to happen. This, on top of various and numerous operational issues and it becomes unsurprising that there are extended delays.
    I dare say, that with the benefit of hindsight, Virmach would've planned things much better, with staged rollouts etc. and IMHO any expansion to Asia should've been last on the list.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@xiaobindiy said: Why don't you think about how to solve the problem of service.

I bet you haven't bothered to look at ANY history of proceedings. Bombarded by all sides - particularly Asian "work orders", most likely - doesn't help to maintain focus on important issues. This is especially true if it continues to happen. This, on top of various and numerous operational issues and it becomes unsurprising that there are extended delays.
    I dare say, that with the benefit of hindsight, Virmach would've planned things much better, with staged rollouts etc. and IMHO any expansion to Asia should've been last on the list.

I'm sorry, their family's reputation has already collapsed

I paid in July to transfer orders from Japan, but did not process them for more than one month, so they were directly cancelled

Not to mention long downtime

These unwelcome customers, just cancel directly, what else are they discussing.

I don't think it's strange what their family does, anyway, it's rotten

• edited September 2022

Instead of discussing these issues, let's keep the host server online

Let them think for themselves. Why do people think of various ways to transfer? If the server is online, will this happen?

• edited September 2022

@xiaobindiy said: These unwelcome customers, just cancel directly, what else are they discussing.

I certainly agree with that - no messing about. Cancel/ban, then move on.

• Your machines have been offline for months. So I vote 3A. They are not the only ones with problems.

• Btw... If your server is down, how you can hack the system and migrate to Tokio?

• You can guess the age of accounts here based on their vote. Suspend all abusers.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@yoursunny said: Meanwhile, in other news..

Thanked, for stealing my (opening) gambit. That'll be 50 sit-ups for you! :p

Sure.
    Available for a limited time.
    No backup.
    When the server reboots, it's gone forever.

http://[2605:4840:3:1b:e53:af61:60ba:32e4]:2015/

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• We had a scheduled earthquake simulation drill today as it was the anniversary of the 1985 and 2017 Mexico City earthquake on this date. Very realistic, 7.6 magnitude, 2 mins and 40 secs. Quite a bit of minor building damage around town, lost power for over an hour. I wonder why they need to make these simulation drills so darn realistic.

For some unexplainable reason I lost interest in the VirMach Ryzen migrate button during this time.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.