[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@bula said:
    @VirMach I do not like to keep badgering on the status of my replacement Dedicated server. Its been over 7 weeks since shutdown and I have not heard back on getting a replacement. Do expect to get me a replacement or should I consider this to be a dud. Service was paid till Dec.

Most of these were completed. I don't know what state yours is in right now, this isn't something where we could help you out more quickly here but I'm definitely going through these daily still and working to fix OS and IPMI requests mostly.

@MemphisX said:

@VirMach said:
    I'm not sure if you're speaking of us or ColoCrossing

I'm a customer of VirMach and have a dedicated server (E3-HD+ New York) which had a networking issue. I opened a ticket around early April and didn't get any response until now. As a result, when I received the email in (I think) August about the migration and backing up data, I wasn't able to back up any of the recent data because I wasn't able to access the service. I also couldn't access the controls within WHMCS - just threw an API access error. So I essentially had no way of backing up any of this data before everything disappeared. And I assume all of this data is now gone. I tried contacting ColoCrossing directly but all communication is just being ignored.

On our end at least make sure you have a ticket in explaining this as you'd definitely at the very least get a refund going back to April. Sorry about that. I know it doesn't fix what happened but obviously if you've had problems since April and then on top of that the other issue occurred the least we can do is make sure you're not also out however many dollars.

• @Mason said: Best of luck!

Thanks for that info! Seems like a really awful situation to be honest.

@Mason said: Ohh and yeah -- getting the data back isn't going to be an option at this point.... ColonCrossing made sure of that.

Did ColoCrossing just pretty much screw everyone over? I'm confused at what is actually happening with them - they don't even seem answer queries about services they offer - all communication seems to be ignored.

• @MemphisX said:
    Did ColoCrossing just pretty much screw everyone over? I'm confused at what is actually happening with them - they don't even seem answer queries about services they offer - all communication seems to be ignored.

Yes, basically. Virmach is unable to speak directly about it due to an ongoing legal case (from what I remember)

Thanked by (1)MemphisX
  • 131 tickets / work orders will be completed today.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @MemphisX said:

I'll field this one since Virmach prob doesn't want to go on record so much on this stuff.

But yes, from what we can gather, ColoCrossing threw a shitfit about Virmach leaving and turned off all dedicated servers, including ones that were already paid for past the point of termination. Plus all sorts of BS that LET has done to bash Virmach and rile up people against Virmach (articles abotu them but letting their buddy purple dude do whatever, etc) since that point because of their buddies / employers / whatever at ColoCrossing are still pissed.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ MemphisX
  • 300 tickets completed

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • 197 Tickets

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    @Virmach I know that you've said in the past that Transfers can be time consuming, but..
    If you fancy a change from the "mundane" usual Tickets, could you please process the (merged) open Ticket for one.
    Poor @vyas already paid me at the beginning of the month and it doesn't feel right holding onto his bucks, for nothing.
    Go on, you know you want to. :p

Me get tagged. Me check payment date. And tiket date.
    July 30, 2022. Ticket #959884
    Me very nice patscient boi.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @vyas said: July 30, 2022

I can't count. :s

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• 199 tickets

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • 420 ;).

Meanwhile I got IP change notice for NYCB022. Is that still Buffalo these days? I didn't get any notices for SJC.

Thanked by (1)bakageta
  • 283 tickets (work orders)

• @VirMach said:
    Phoenix will be 31.222.200.0/22 because I really like how it looks & it was the longest contract term I could find on IPXO for it. We'll send out the tickets for those later today.

Gonna end up migrating something to phoenix later to use one of those just for some variety haha, virtually everything of mine is moving to a 47.*

Gonna guess 157 tickets. I feel like that's a little low but we'll see.

• edited September 2022

@bakageta said:

@VirMach said:
    Phoenix will be 31.222.200.0/22 because I really like how it looks & it was the longest contract term I could find on IPXO for it. We'll send out the tickets for those later today.

Gonna end up migrating something to phoenix later to use one of those just for some variety haha, virtually everything of mine is moving to a 47.*

My favorite kind of IPv4 is having the same decimal length in every octet.
    Some neat IPs I've used in the past:

• 59.78.20.24 - my IP in college dorm
    • 45.43.14.43 - Evolution Host Oregon
    • 194.126.173.147 - MaxKVM Amsterdam
    • 192.210.172.112 - VirMach single term special in ColonCrossing Buffalo

I still have one IP (in Nexril Dallas) that has four 3-digit octets.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• I liked ChicagoVPS IP: 199.188.100.100 - keep paying for VPS for many years solely because of this nice and memorable IP, but at some point this year I finally found a strenght to cancel it. I mean old outdated ancient vps with 256MB memory, 100GB bandwidth ... and HE IPv6 tunnel.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny FrankZ
  • @VirMach Curious how you're handling people that Ryzen Migrate in the interim to locations that are getting re-ip'ed? Does the script already allocate new IPs?

• @skorous said: 9:50PM FlagThanks

@VirMach Curious how you're handling people that Ryzen Migrate in the interim to locations that are getting re-ip'ed? Does the script already allocate new IPs?

It was supposed to be frozen, so no migrations :D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@skorous said:
    @VirMach Curious how you're handling people that Ryzen Migrate in the interim to locations that are getting re-ip'ed? Does the script already allocate new IPs?

We were going to just mess with the buttons but for now we just locked off all those nodes. Always possible one or two was missed but we'll fix it in post.

• @VirMach said:
    Actually let's play a fun game. Whoever guesses the correct number of tickets completed today wins... something cool maybe (probably a free service.)

Can I try to guess how many tickets you're going to have opened on 09/29? I suspect hundreds.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said:

@skorous said:

We were going to just mess with the buttons but for now we just locked off all those nodes. Always possible one or two was missed but we'll fix it in post.

Well now you jinxed it, going to end up with a ton of them to deal with

Jesus christ I just fixed the email piping on WHMCS and it decided to queue something like half a million emails to be sent out. Luckily I caught it early so only a small number of them sent but I guess if you were a customer from 2015 through 2017 you might've got an email back from us for every email you replied back to around that time (instead of using the ticket system) saying you can't reply to a closed ticket. Consider it a nostalgic gift.

• Welcome to every possible blacklist.

:scream:

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

i guess 3,000 tickets

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

@Jab said:
    Welcome to every possible blacklist.

:scream:

My favorite part is how every queued email just got added to our bill even though it didn't technically actually send out. It's going to be a fun $500 overage.

Thanked by (1)Brueggus
  • 321 work orders completed today

dnscry.pt - Public DNSCrypt resolvers hosted by LowEnd providers • Need a free NAT LXC? -> https://microlxc.net/

• I just paid for my VPS for next year, but I found out he is offline and my node is SJC005, I guess he is under maintenance.

• edited September 2022

@YanJony said: .. I found out he is offline..

A special VPS: it's a male. :confused:
    I've had under-maintenance for a long time, hence my current state. :cold_sweat:

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @Jab said: ..Ryzen Migrate in the interim..

Yup, that screwed my plan to move one (not sure which one) to AMS, to join an existing one. Oh well, more pressing matters.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
This discussion has been closed.