[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• I'm guessing 150 working tickets are done today

• @burberry said:
    LAKVM9 has been offline sine June 7

Are you sure about that date? I was on LA10GKVM14 and it was last reachable sometime just after 2022-06-23T05:17:00Z.

• @VirMach said:

@Bonito77 said:
    @VirMach Err. you finally replied to my ticket (#634655) telling me that "there are no folders available" (despite the fact that I could log into VNC myself, see them, and navigate them). Your exact reply was:

"There's no folders available, the data is corrupted. You need to re-install the OS to make the VM accessible again and if you require data recovery afterward we can try to look for any backups from the backups we took before the migration process."

I went ahead and followed your advice, re-installed the OS, as per your recommendation, and now it's giving me a "Windows failed to start. Insert your Windows installation disc " error message at the Boot Manager screen. After that you stopped replying again.

I've got yet another invoice in my email inbox yesterday, announcing that you're going to slug me for yet another upcoming monthly payment for a service I've been unable to use for 2+ months. Can you please remedy this situation for me and restore back to an old backup of my files prior to the migration process? You have the time to get into lengthy post battles on this forum with other disgruntled customers, so surely you also have the time to address my ticket and put this one to bed for once and for all? Thanks.

This ticket is going to take a while to resolve at this point as a lot of miscommunication appears to have occurred and now it's in a state where it involves a problem we're having with the Windows 2022 template as well as requiring we dig for backups.

Then could you at least figure out a way to suspend the payments and refund the ones that have already been debited in the last 2 months while the service has been non-functional? Or otherwise give some kind of assurance that they'll be compensated for when you get things back up and running? It feels really sketchy continuing to invoice people and debit their funds when the service isn't functional, and we can't cancel the service because we have files on the server/backup that we need access to.

• I didn't even realize they released an mx-5 let alone scrapped it for 6, I've been using mx-2 for years and never cared for mx-4.

• Seems there is a lot going on in VirMach land. New IPv4, 5 million email, free VPS.
    My guess VirMach was a bit distracted by other things and answered 86 tickets.

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman vyas

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited September 2022

@VirMach said:

@tetech said:
    Some of these ranges are already on my own iptables ban lists. This isn't going to be fun.

We'll clean them up as we did the last time around as long as they're on blacklists that are legitimate a

I have only found that the 47.87.x.x range to be on the Spamhaus (PBL) Blocklist. This is a blocklist provided by the owner of the IPs saying these IPs should not be sending email. You can remove them from the blocklist yourself if you are running a mailserver at https://check.spamhaus.org. So actually the new IPs I was assigned all look very clean. :)

@tetech if you are blocking IPs that you expect are users from China that is another thing.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited September 2022

@bakageta said: Gonna guess 157 tickets. I feel like that's a little low but we'll see.

@Eason said:
    I'm guessing 150 working tickets are done today

It was between these two numbers.

@FrankZ said:
    Seems there is a lot going on in VirMach land. New IPv4, 5 million email, free VPS.
    My guess VirMach was a bit distracted by other things and answered 86 tickets.

Yeahhhhh I was pretty motivated to do a lot but things fell apart quickly after noon. Then it looks like I did my last ticket at 3:42PM and fell asleep shortly after and woke back up at 11:50PM. I think I got overconfident in the morning after my coffee but forgot I was powering through the previous night and crashed hard.

Then around 40 more marked as completed which I'm in the habit of doing after doing something (the system replies for me saying it's done.) And looks like the actual number I effectively "cleared out" was officially 273 but that number doesn't count.

Okay let's do another bean count. Currently there's 1147 tickets left in the backlog. Everyone else has the day off. Let's do a guess for how many tickets will be left in 24 hours from now (12:22AM to 12:22AM tomorrow.) And I'll up the prize to an NVMe32G for life or an E3 dedicated server but I pick the location. So again you're guessing the ticket count we end up with tomorrow at 12:22AM. And another hint here, I'll actually be awake the entire 24 hours since I got a full "night" rest. Oh and there's about 200 new tickets a day so you can technically guess higher.

So it'll be somewhere between 0 and 1347.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • Lets go for 292 without coffee

Thanked by (1)ehab

Squats are the new Push-ups

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

Thanked by (1)miu

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

@msatt said:
    Lets go for 292 without coffee

Sorry I'm not sure what you mean. Actually funny enough the first thing I did is order some coffee with a snack and the delivery guy forgot my coffee so it's very clear I'm being sabotaged.

• @/VirMach said:
    Okay let's do another bean count. Currently there's 1147 tickets left in the backlog. Everyone else has the day off. Let's do a guess for how many tickets will be left in 24 hours from now (12:22AM to 12:22AM tomorrow.) And I'll up the prize to an NVMe32G for life or an E3 dedicated server but I pick the location. So again you're guessing the ticket count we end up with tomorrow at 12:22AM. And another hint here, I'll actually be awake the entire 24 hours since I got a full "night" rest. Oh and there's about 200 new tickets a day so you can technically guess higher.

i'll go with 756

• I don't know where the problem is
    @VirMach #277806 description : The node is currently locked
    even though other VPS runs normally

• edited September 2022

@burberry said: just tell me when and how to compensate?

Zero, due to unneeded quoting of the whole post. :p

Tickets: 354

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited September 2022

• @VirMach said:

1. Ish.
  • I cannot change my guess from yesterday so I will say again 666 (this time tickets remaining)

I will personally open like 300 useless tickets to make sure you won't progress much. <3

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@Jab said:

I will personally open like 300 useless tickets to make sure you won't progress much. <3

Don't worry there's plenty of people taking care of that for you right now.

• 429 ticks will be done today.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @VirMach said:

Guessing 325 no coffee

This discussion has been closed.