[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I would expect that VirMach will resolve issues for paying customers before taking the time to setup the 30 free VMs.
    Please don't make him regret giving away these free VMs, because patience is a virtue that few seem to have these days.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@FrankZ said:

I would expect that VirMach will resolve issues for paying customers before taking the time to setup the 30 free VMs.
    Please don't make him regret giving away these free VMs, because patience is a virtue that few seem to have these days.

Dishonest merchant!

• Time will go much much faster if you get some life

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

VPS is life.

Thanked by (1)lesuser

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @Virmach - thank you - you meant it <3

• Meh, I notice one of my San Jose IP's is banned from an irc network that I use. The other one works, which is good enough for me for now. Haven't tried the NY one. These IP's generally don't seem like the cleanest, oh well.

• @willie I set up route48 IPv6 tunnel on my virmach VPSes for IRC and it work flawlessly (after I requested from tunnelbroker to unblock irc). You get /48 and possibility to set up own vhosts.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

Thank You VirMach

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Woah, Frankfurt?
    Totally unexpected,

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited October 2022

Thank You VirMach!
    Look forward to future VirMach expansion to Singapore.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

MY/SG & Worldwide Latency Test V3 : http://www.mywebping.com (27 February 2021 Updated)
    MY-Unifi Home SmokePing: http://smokeping.mywebping.com/smokeping/

• @VirMach
    Redeploy In New Region
    We failed to submit the request. Please try again tomorrow.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @gin said:
    @VirMach
    Redeploy In New Region

That means that region is out of stock. If it's a free migration, there is no guarantee that you will be able to move. Where are you trying to go?

Thanked by (2)FrankZ skorous
  • gingin
    edited October 2022

@fluttershy said:

@gin said:
    @VirMach
    Redeploy In New Region

That means that region is out of stock. If it's a free migration, there is no guarantee that you will be able to move. Where are you trying to go?

All region is out of stock? I think it is impossible.
    My SEAZ003 with 47.87.193.x still can not be use. Open ticket with no reply, so I try to redeploy in other region.

• Any updates on Tokyo Storage VPS? already 6+ months, still pending :'(

• @gin said:

Did you try to move to every region? I just moved one of my (smaller) VMs and everything worked fine.

• @fluttershy said:

@gin said:

Did you try to move to every region? I just moved one of my (smaller) VMs and everything worked fine.

Yes, I do but no region can success.
    Ryzen Special 384 Special Offers

• @gin said:

@fluttershy said:

@gin said:

Yes, I do but no region can success.
    Ryzen Special 384 Special Offers

Unlucky, try again in a day or two. Paid migration might get quicker turnaround but that's just a guess. I've had migrations fail one day and work the next, so just be patient and come back tomorrow.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ skorous
  • Woke up this morning. checked online, and felt like I won the lottery: 2 core Ryzen 9 5900x, 2GB, 50GB NvMe, 5TB bandwith, lifetime - holy crap! Actually I did win the lottery :) There have been some good giveaways in the past but this one beats them all. THANK YOU VirMach!

VPS is smoking fast compared to any others I have or had. Installed OS and Webmin/Virtualmin in a fraction of the time am used to- was pretty sure something went wrong with the install but nope, it was just that quick. Nice.

And as a bonus can now use the coupon code to sign up for the free TEMPORARY TEST SERVER RISK OF DATA LOSS offer.

So- for a little added excitement/drama can the 30 or so people who got this offer now Spin The Wheel™ to take a chance on winning an SSD32G or losing everything?

Here is Chicago CHIZ003 benchmark:

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2022-08-20                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sun 09 Oct 2022 10:49:56 AM EDT

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Uptime     : 0 days, 1 hours, 15 minutes
    Processor  : AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 3693.062 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ✔ Enabled
    RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    Swap       : 2.0 GiB
    Disk       : 48.9 GiB
    Distro     : Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
    Kernel     : 5.4.0-126-generic

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 340.93 MB/s  (85.2k) | 140.62 MB/s   (2.1k)
    Write      | 341.83 MB/s  (85.4k) | 141.36 MB/s   (2.2k)
    Total      | 682.77 MB/s (170.6k) | 281.98 MB/s   (4.4k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 875.26 MB/s   (1.7k) | 1.24 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Write      | 921.77 MB/s   (1.8k) | 1.32 GB/s     (1.2k)
    Total      | 1.79 GB/s     (3.5k) | 2.57 GB/s     (2.5k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed
                    |                           |                 |
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 651 Mbits/sec   | 220 Mbits/sec
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 765 Mbits/sec   | 303 Mbits/sec
    Hybula          | The Netherlands (40G)     | 640 Mbits/sec   | 704 Mbits/sec
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 678 Mbits/sec   | 192 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 896 Mbits/sec   | 866 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 879 Mbits/sec   | 830 Mbits/sec
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 765 Mbits/sec   | 607 Mbits/sec

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 1353
    Multi Core      | 2445
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/17841746

Thanked by (1)dartagnan
  • edited October 2022

Looks like I missed out on the lottery. :'(
    (Must be all the moaning that I've done to get the Transfer to @vyas )

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@JDMcPea said:
    So- for a little added excitement/drama can the 30 or so people who got this offer now Spin The Wheel™ to take a chance on winning an SSD32G or losing everything?

I was going to do a wheel but it ends up being pretty boring when trying to balance it out. If anyone really wants I'll do an equal odds wheel or dice roll where you put up your NVMe2G for a chance to win, but if you lose, you lose the NVMe2G.

So if you want, winning vs loss odds:

NVMe4G - 50/50 (1 vs 1 wheel)
    NVMe8G - 25/75 (1 vs 3 wheel)
    NVMe16G - 12.5/87.5 (1 vs 7 wheel)
    NVMe32G - 6.25/93.75 (1 vs 15 wheel)

The NVMe4G would essentially be the "double or nothing" option. Just quote this message, pick which one, and confirm you're willing to risk your NVMe2G.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    Looks like I missed out on the lottery. :'(
    (Must be all the moaning that I've done to get the Transfer to @vyas )

I thought I've missed it also but logged into panel and found a fine new idler there
    Thanks @VirMach !

• edited October 2022

@Jab said:
    Woah, Frankfurt?
    Totally unexpected,

@JDMcPea said:
    Woke up this morning. checked online, and felt like I won the lottery: 2 core Ryzen 9 5900x, 2GB, 50GB NvMe, 5TB bandwith, lifetime - holy crap! Actually I did win the lottery :) There have been some good giveaways in the past but this one beats them all. THANK YOU VirMach!

Here is Chicago CHIZ003 benchmark:

That CHIZ003 benchmark is nice, I've got a vps on that node with the same perf, it's by far the most cpu-performant vps I've got with VirMach. I'm guessing it's not a very in-demand location, almost all of my other VPSs do more like 1000-1100 single core GB5, even another 5900x.

Got mine overnight as well, Los Angeles on a 3900x. I'm wondering if @VirMach hand picked locations for us instead of just randomly throwing them out, if it was random then I definitely got lucky too, it's exactly where I would've wanted it. Thanks VirMach!

• @bakageta said:

That CHIZ003 benchmark is nice, I've got a vps on that node with the same perf, it's by far the most cpu-performant vps I've got with VirMach. I'm guessing it's not a very in-demand location, almost all of my other VPSs do more like 1000-1100 single core GB5, even another 5900x.

Got mine overnight as well, Los Angeles on a 3900x. I'm wondering if @VirMach hand picked locations for us instead of just randomly throwing them out, if it was random then I definitely got lucky too, it's exactly where I would've wanted it. Thanks VirMach!

@bakageta I double-dog dare you to Spin the Wheel :p

• edited October 2022

I want to keep 2 core Ryzen 9 5900x, 2GB, 50GB NvMe, 5TB bandwith, lifetime. I prefer to not take the risk.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

So who wants to sell ?
    I'm Looking to buy 2 core Ryzen, 2GB, 50GB NVMe, 5TB transfer, lifetime.

• @FrankZ - while I would agree 'there is no harm in asking', I would also agree with @VirMach if he said 'no transfers/sales allowed (for this freebie)'.

• JabJab
    edited October 2022

@FrankZ said: I'm Looking to buy 2 core Ryzen, 2GB, 50GB NVMe, 5TB transfer, lifetime.

I have one in Frankfurt!

Please state your offer ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

I am kinda tempted to spin this for 4GB, but do I really need 4GB idler? :D
    Also last time I tried to game the spinning system (buying 10 x 1 VPS for a month or something)and getting a spin for each of those orders) it backfired, very hard and all I won was price increase for you guys :D

TO GAMBLE OR NOT TO GAMBLE?!

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

@msatt said:
    @FrankZ - while I would agree 'there is no harm in asking', I would also agree with @VirMach if he said 'no transfers/sales allowed (for this freebie)'.

I though VirMach might say the same, before I posted. I also thought nobody would actually sell, but figured there was no harm in asking.

• @msatt said: 'there is no harm in asking'

Methinks that you missed the /s or /jk ;)

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @dartagnan said:
    I want to keep 2 core Ryzen 9 5900x, 2GB, 50GB NvMe, 5TB bandwith, lifetime. I prefer to not take the risk.

Would have to be crazy to risk it. But hoping there is someone crazy enough. I mean it's 50/50 for the 4GB. It's possible there there will even be an extra core thrown in.

"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do you, (insert user name here)?"

Thanked by (2)dartagnan AlwaysSkint
This discussion has been closed.