[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• My Invoice #1419487. Please approve it for me.
    many thanks

• This is a payment receipt for Invoice 1415672 sent on 04/09/2022

• @binglanya said: Through no fault of my own I did not save the order ID.

Whose fault do you think it was, if not yours?

• My order is #560999, Pls help to activate. Thanks.

• @willie said:

@binglanya said: Through no fault of my own I did not save the order ID.

Whose fault do you think it was, if not yours?

Sorry I made a typo!
    It's my fault!!!

• @VirMach
    it's been more than two days, the VPS can't be used, several reboots don't work, I'm confused. initially from the first order VPS often restarts itself. and this peak can not be used. sent a ticket but no response. sorry i posted it here. because I'm confused.
    the settings are the same as the other 2 vps in virmach. this just confuses me

@vgood said:
    @VirMach what happen??
    Invoice #1404808
    Status Unknown
    IPv4 Address 1
    IP Address 194.xxx.xxx.xx
    Virtualization Type (KVM)
    Hostname xxxxxxxx
    Node RYZE.SJC-Z003.VMS

Server Information
    Configurable Options
    Additional Information
    Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

• If it has not booted at all, connect through the console and see if there is an error message. In my case, the install image was messed up so I used a different one.

• SJCZ003 might be down, worked yesterday... for me

• Does the high percentage of CPU steal occur in Tokyo only or is it occurring in other locations as well?

• @NerdUno said:
    RackNerd activation takes less than 10 minutes. With VirMach, we're at 2 full days and still waiting. Is this normal behavior?

Thankyou for your comment. We have activated double your services.

• how to enter the console, obviously vps is off, from solusvm error (unknown) An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later
    can't do anything. several reboots from the client area and solusvm didn't work either. do not know until when

@willie said:
    If it has not booted at all, connect through the console and see if there is an error message. In my case, the install image was messed up so I used a different one.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Case #5

@xiaosan628 said:
    I don't want to wait. The ticket has not been processed. Your staff close ticket order directly!!

Please arrange a refund to my bank account, thank you!

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 1413353 sent on 04/05/2022
    Ryzen Special 1536 - PuzzledGainsboro-VM (04/05/2022 - 04/04/2024) $40.00 USD
    Selection Location: Tokyo, JP - Koto Ward, Tokyo -

Operating System: CentOS 7 Latest (64Bit) Minimal
    Sub Total: $40.00 USD
    Credit: $0.00 USD
    Total: $40.00 USD

Amount: $40.00 USD
    Transaction #: 2022040622001345791413802337
    Total Paid: $40.00 USD
    Remaining Balance: $0.00 USD

Recurring price has been increased $5 for the last ticket created and $5 more for the other three tickets, I've discounted the increase by $5 (you were previously charged $5 for one of them, so total three instead of four increases.)

edited April 2022

@vgood said:
    @VirMach what happen??
    Invoice #1404808
    Status Unknown
    IPv4 Address 1
    Hostname xxxxxxxx
    Node RYZE.SJC-Z003.VMS

Server Information
    Configurable Options
    Additional Information

I think Nginx went down, taking a look. We don't yet have ALL the notifications configured for these new nodes so I do apologize for this not being handled sooner.

(edit) Uhoh, looks worse.

Looks like it froze. Rebooting and checking logs.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
    edited April 2022

@realEthanZou said:
    As of now, the CPU steal is an issue on node 035. The Geekbench 5 score of my 3-core VPS is ~2200, which is more like 2 cores.

Replying to you since there was a discussion about this on page 20.

It's not just you benchmarking that's the issue, it's everyone at once. There's a good number of people on these nodes now so even if 5% of them are benchmarking constantly it's enough to cause that level of CPU steal. It's calmed down since your post though. Right now we're at 50% or so CPU usage. When you made the post we were probably closer to 80%

(edit) But now more creations are being processed so I'd imagine some steal to go up again until it calms down again.

@NerdUno said:
    RackNerd activation takes less than 10 minutes. With VirMach, we're at 2 full days and still waiting. Is this normal behavior?

I missed your original post so I apologize for that but yes, it's normal behavior for manual activation.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@vgood said:
    @VirMach
    it's been more than two days, the VPS can't be used, several reboots don't work, I'm confused. initially from the first order VPS often restarts itself. and this peak can not be used. sent a ticket but no response. sorry i posted it here. because I'm confused.
    the settings are the same as the other 2 vps in virmach. this just confuses me

@vgood said:
    @VirMach what happen??
    Invoice #1404808
    Status Unknown
    IPv4 Address 1
    Hostname xxxxxxxx
    Node RYZE.SJC-Z003.VMS

Server Information
    Configurable Options
    Additional Information

I replied to this above, this looks like it had CPU lockups potentially. Still looking.

Thanked by (1)vgood

@mimivip said:
    My order is #560999, Pls help to activate. Thanks.

Cancelled & refunded. This is a storage offer from another website. Sorry but I can't have people migrating here to spam their order IDs from that.

• @VirMach
    OK, I'm waiting for it to return to normal. I hope it's back to normal soon

@VirMach said: think Nginx went down, taking a look. We don't yet have ALL the notifications configured for these new nodes so I do apologize for this not being handled sooner.

edited April 2022

@vgood said:
    @VirMach
    OK, I'm waiting for it to return to normal. I hope it's back to normal soon

@VirMach said: think Nginx went down, taking a look. We don't yet have ALL the notifications configured for these new nodes so I do apologize for this not being handled sooner.

This seems to be having the same issue SJC007 recently had. I'm trying to remember what batch of hardware this was that sent out because it could start coming up as an issue with the entire San Jose batch if it's not just isolated to a single machine. I may modify BIOS settings and mess with something software side because it's vaguely what I remember happening in relation to Hugepages.

[126631.175515] core: [Hardware Error]: CPU 8: Machine Check Exception: 4 Bank 0: 0000000000000000
    [126631.175515] core: [Hardware Error]: TSC 1b4f8e76559de
    [126631.175516] core: [Hardware Error]: PROCESSOR 2:870f10 TIME 1650048123 SOCKET 0 APIC 14 microcode 8701013
    [126631.175516] Kernel panic - not syncing: Failed kernel mode recovery

(edit) I've applied the THP disabler on this node to see if it improves.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ vgood
  • edited April 2022

Order #1861408866, thanks in advance.

(PayPal was so automated I thought it was broken and also added funds by another method, so I guess that's my renewal funds taken care of... lol)

• 6 days ago, before the VPS was off, the VPS often restarted itself at random times, sometimes 24 hours and sometimes 12 hours restarting itself, even though the normal use of CPU RAM is only about 20%. it looks like a serious problem like in the handwere including in the bios as you said. hopefully it will be resolved soon, cheers

@VirMach said: This seems to be having the same issue SJC007 recently had. I'm trying to remember what batch of hardware this was that sent out because it could start coming up as an issue with the entire San Jose batch if it's not just isolated to a single machine. I may modify BIOS settings and mess with something software side because it's vaguely what I remember happening in relation to Hugepages.

• @VirMach said:

@mimivip said:
    My order is #560999, Pls help to activate. Thanks.

Cancelled & refunded. This is a storage offer from another website. Sorry but I can't have people migrating here to spam their order IDs from that.

storage vps preorder is still available?
    I thought it was over on OGF and you stopped accepting preorder here.

• Thanks for the special offer, as requested here is my order ID: 6118963062

• thanks @VirMach
    vps back online,
    I want to ask, the reinstall menu doesn't have any images yet, is it really not set yet?
    even though this is necessary for us
    thank you

• Reinstall from client area, not from solus

Thanked by (1)vgood
  • I understand, but on my other 2 VPS in virmach on solusvm there is an image for reinstall and this should be in solusvm.

@reb0rn said:
    Reinstall from client area, not from solus

• edited April 2022

@vgood said:
    thanks @ VirMach https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/1r/dljjq5y0zftz.jpg
    vps back online,
    I want to ask, the reinstall menu doesn't have any images yet, is it really not set yet?
    thank you

Use Re-install OS button
    https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php?action=productdetails&id=[product id]

-
    I'm late :'(

Thanked by (2)vgood FrankZ

@vgood said:
    thanks @VirMach
    vps back online,
    thank you

You have to use the billing area for re-installs.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

SJCZ007 is not looking good, it's going into reboot loops right now. I'm trying to migrate everyone per the email I sent out but migration function is also suffering.

Thanked by (3)FrankZ tototo ZA_capetown
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited April 2022

@vgood - SolusVM has ISOs, The billing panel has the templates.

Late again.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.