[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @realEthanZou said:
    As of now, the CPU steal is an issue on node 035. The Geekbench 5 score of my 3-core VPS is ~2200, which is more like 2 cores.

Constantly benchmarking sure helps alot, big brain.

btw why these idiots always thought they bought a VDS? I suppose they are just too fucking retarded.

Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • @VirMach said:

@VirMach said: *Due to the extreme ticket volumes we've been receiving recently, your renewal price will be increased if you contribute to the excessive ticket load by creating an unnecessary ticket.

I'm going to start adding these renewal increases. I'll try to post them all here so there can be some kind of tribunal if you guys would like or at least some transparency so people don't think we're just randomly doing it just to be unfair or to make money. I'll start making notes and post these in batches.

Case #1
    We're been getting a lot of these lately, I've just been quickly closing them since people should know they agreed to no refunds and to avoid it taking significant time and to avoid raising renewal price, but this guy is getting 5 x $5 = $25 increase renewal and a link to this thread and a reply.

Case #2
    "Work order" ticket with unclear title just to ask for refund for this special. Work order rejected. +$5

Case #3
    Two tickets 32 minutes apart stating it's been an entire day since he placed the LES order. +$10

Case #4
    Created a ticket where he asked for a refund, and it got closed, so he commented on the wrong message board twice asking for the ticket to be looked at again. +$5

(edit) Oh god the last guy also posted two tickets in the last 5 minutes. +$10 more.

If what they ordered was the special from this thread, then do it. These are simple cases.

• @VirMach sorry to bother you in let thread 。I sincerely apologize.

Thanks @FrankZ tell me how to do in let thread,

my invoice #1414615

but i lost my order number, email not mention

how can i do

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited April 2022

Anyone have a server in the same DC > @vzfun said:
    @VirMach sorry to bother you in let thread 。I sincerely apologize.

my invoice #1414615

how can i do

Maybe you can have fun?

• @vzfun said:

my invoice #1414615

how can i do

After placing your order, please be sure to copy and save the order ID provided. We will absolutely not be activating any of these with invoice ID or other ID so that's your only chance to write it down.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @cgs3238 said:

@vzfun said:

my invoice #1414615

how can i do

After placing your order, please be sure to copy and save the order ID provided. We will absolutely not be activating any of these with invoice ID or other ID so that's your only chance to write it down.

Please post accurate information.

@VirMach said:
    All order IDs should be activated. If you provided order ID and it's not activated, let me know. If you provided anything other than order ID, I can't immediately activate it right now but I'll probably go through each location in bulk anyway at some point in time so you'll receive your service most likely, you just have to be more patient.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ hzy0819
  • @tetech said:

@cgs3238 said:

@vzfun said:

my invoice #1414615

how can i do

Please post accurate information.

@VirMach said:
    All order IDs should be activated. If you provided order ID and it's not activated, let me know. If you provided anything other than order ID, I can't immediately activate it right now but I'll probably go through each location in bulk anyway at some point in time so you'll receive your service most likely, you just have to be more patient.

It’s the first paragraphs of this thread

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Hi @vzfun glad to see you here. As @tetech shows above you will be activated with the invoice number, but it will take a little longer so please be patient. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• I don't want to wait. The ticket has not been processed. Your staff close ticket order directly!!

Please arrange a refund to my bank account, thank you!

This is a payment receipt for Invoice 1413353 sent on 04/05/2022
    Ryzen Special 1536 - PuzzledGainsboro-VM (04/05/2022 - 04/04/2024) $40.00 USD
    Selection Location: Tokyo, JP - Koto Ward, Tokyo -

Operating System: CentOS 7 Latest (64Bit) Minimal
    Sub Total: $40.00 USD
    Credit: $0.00 USD
    Total: $40.00 USD

Amount: $40.00 USD
    Transaction #: 2022040622001345791413802337
    Total Paid: $40.00 USD
    Remaining Balance: $0.00 USD

• edited April 2022

@VirMach what happen??
    Invoice #1404808
    Status Unknown
    IPv4 Address 1
    IP Address 194.xxx.xxx.xx
    Virtualization Type (KVM)
    Hostname xxxxxxxx
    Node RYZE.SJC-Z003.VMS

Server Information
    Configurable Options
    Additional Information
    Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

• edited April 2022

@reisenpai said:

@realEthanZou said:
    As of now, the CPU steal is an issue on node 035. The Geekbench 5 score of my 3-core VPS is ~2200, which is more like 2 cores.

btw why these idiots always thought they bought a VDS? I suppose they are just too fucking retarded.

Language please. Mind the rules of this forum, especially the "Don't be a dick" part.
    Also just so you know, I only benchmarked once after the activation. I did not expect something like a VDS, but my other two dozen VPS usually have CPU steal of less than 1%. An ambient CPU steal of 5-10% on average and ~20% on burst is a real issue particularly for VirMach, as they have some of the most strict AUP I've seen.

• @realEthanZou said: I only benchmarked once after the activation

Which isn't a baseline benchmark, given hundreds doing the same.

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited April 2022

@realEthanZou said:

@reisenpai said:

@realEthanZou said:

Language please. Mind the rules of this forum, especially the "Don't be a dick" part.
    Also just so you know, I only benchmarked once after the activation. I did not expect something like a VDS, but my other two dozen VPS usually have CPU steal of less than 1%. An ambient CPU steal of 5-10% on average and ~20% on burst is a real issue particularly for VirMach, as they have some of the most strict AUP I've seen.

A man without pp who have some common sense? Thought it would not be allowed to exist.

Such steal time is pretty average for budget VMs, not even considering people are still being deployed.
    The AUP is not that strictly enforced. And guess what's for BuyVM 512? 1/8 of a thread.
    What are you expecting for the price?

Network is greatly improved already, just wait for things settling down.

Edit: pp? no pp.

• Invoice #1417181
    order #561633
    thank you!

• @VirMach
    order number:660664
    invoice :1414615

maybe i found the order number still thnaks to @FrankZ

Thanked by (1)VirMach
  • Order #561964
    invoice #1418937
    Thanks.

• Order #660244
    invoice #1413507
    Thanks

• edited April 2022

It's the new fashion; quote the Invoice too. :#
    (+$5 renewal :p )

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @VirMach
    Order #1802504375
    Invoice #1419443
    Thanks

• Hello, I have purchased a vps in Tokyo for a long time, please turn it on for me
    order number: #561419

• edited April 2022

@reisenpai said:

@realEthanZou said:

@reisenpai said:

@realEthanZou said:

A man without pp who have some common sense? Thought it would not be allowed to exist.

Such steal time is pretty average for budget VMs, not even considering people are still being deployed.
    The AUP is not that strictly enforced. And guess what's for BuyVM 512? 1/8 of a thread.
    What are you expecting for the price?

Network is greatly improved already, just wait for things settling down.

Edit: pp? no pp.

What does pp stand for? I assume PayPal?

If you are a Virmach employee knowing that I paid with Alipay instead of PayPal, and saying this in a discriminative way, I have no words. If so, I can also kinda understand why you are offended by my "review" and used quite strong language. I do have PayPal but it's a GBP account. Alipay is a cheaper alternative.

Edit: Accepting Alipay is a nice gesture to Chinese customers. I believe it helps your business a lot. I don't see mocking and discriminating your customers without PayPal a sustainable business model.

Back to the CPU steal thing. I don't know about BuyVM as I've never used their service. I do have two Racknerd instances, which is in a similar price range, and their CPU steal for the last two days is <0.5%. >5% CPU steal is a first for me, so pardon me for being surprised.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited April 2022

@realEthanZou said:

I do have two Racknerd instances, which is in a similar price range, and their CPU steal for the last two days is <0.5%. >5% CPU steal is a first for me, so pardon me for being surprised.

3900X or 26xxv2?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited April 2022

@cybertech said:

@realEthanZou said:

I do have two Racknerd instances, which is in a similar price range, and their CPU steal for the last two days is <0.5%. >5% CPU steal is a first for me, so pardon me for being surprised.

3900X or 26xxv2?

Racknerd? 2697v2, GB5 single core score ~495 and multi core scales linearly. Is there any different CPU steal behaviour between Ryzen and Intel? I'm interested.

Edit: I checked my Ryzen hetzner instances. The CPU steal is ~0% all the time.

• edited April 2022

@realEthanZou said:

@reisenpai said:

I assume you assumed quite wrong...

cpu steal only is a problem if it affects the performance of your VM. as you wrote you get a whopping 2200 gb5 multicore score, I fail to see, how this could be a problem. remember it's a shared environment in any case, so 2200 on a 3 vcore machine is an awesome result already.

to add to that, afaik you are not allowed to use all full vcores constantly anyway with Virmach, so we have to assume your use case is one that doesn't need that power at all, which make the percentage in steal a rather cosmetic thing.

TL;DR; what exactly are you complaining about? any real practical or technical issues? or artificial numbers in a graph?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @Falzo said:

@realEthanZou said:

@reisenpai said:

I assume you assumed quite wrong...

cpu steal only is a problem if it affects the performance of your VM. as you wrote you get a whopping 2200 gb5 multicore score, I fail to see, how this could be a problem. remember it's a shared environment in any case, so 2200 on a 3 vcore machine is an awesome result already.

to add to that, afaik you are not allowed to use all full vcores constantly anyway with Virmach, so we have to assume your use case is one that doesn't need that power at all, which make the percentage in steal a rather cosmetic thing.

TL;DR; what exactly are you complaining about? any real practical or technical issues? or artificial numbers in a graph?

Apologies for not stating my concerns clearly.

In short, with 40% CPU usage from my applications, the CPU steal would easily go above 15%. There's not much room for my apps, considering Virmach allows 50% CPU usage on average.

Thanked by (1)AaronSS
  • RackNerd activation takes less than 10 minutes. With VirMach, we're at 2 full days and still waiting. Is this normal behavior?

• edited April 2022

@realEthanZou said: In short, with 40% CPU usage from my applications, the CPU steal would easily go above 15%. There's not much room for my apps, considering Virmach allows 50% CPU usage on average.

I see. no idea how they count the average but the amount of steal obviously shouldn't count towards your usage.

however, if your apps constantly need that kind of CPU power, I guess you booked the wrong product then. regardless of steal or not, what happens if one your apps suddenly gets a spike due to whatever reason for a longer time period?

all provider with such kind of aup/tos might suspend you then - do you want to risk that? I mean, no idea what your apps are about, but if they are important, in general providers that rely on you for keeping the load low are the wrong choice ... at least my pov.

maybe something is a little off with your expectations ;-) ;-)

Thanked by (2)realEthanZou FrankZ
  • @NerdUno said: RackNerd activation takes less than 10 minutes. With VirMach, we're at 2 full days and still waiting. Is this normal behavior?

For this special, it is absolutely to be expected. It says manual activation at the very beginning. If you want RackNerd you know where it is.

Hetzner cpu performance in their shared core cloud product varies and the larger VM's tend to not be that great. They have a dedicated core VM product that costs a lot more, if you need high cpu. Plus of course they have dedicated servers. I always use a dedicated server if I'm something cpu heavy.

Thanked by (3)Falzo AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • Hello, I have purchased a vps in Tokyo for a long time, please turn it on for me
    order number: #1802504375

• Through no fault of my own I did not save the order ID.
    According to LowEndSpirit I don't mind placing a new order and waiting for the old one to be refunded automatically after a month.
    According to the thread I will get a refund after a month, but according to the comments I will get an activation after some time.
    It's been 10 days since I placed the order, so to avoid wasting it, I'd like to know if I'll get an activation or a refund if possible, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.