[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@FrankZ said:
    @cybertech - You should mention the node you are on and the RAM of your VPS.
    I did have similar issues to the ones you describe back during Beta testing, but they were corrected as far as I know, and AlmaLinux8 was THE template to install first early on.
    I installed Almalinux 8 from the template in the billing panel and from the AlmaLinux 8.4 Boot ISO in SolusVM a few days ago on my node 39 1.5GB VPS using the graphical installer and had no issue. So you could try that instead of netboot.xyz. :)

TYC040, 2560mb

ok will try

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• order Number is :5078779847
    please, love you :)

• edited April 2022

My order number is: 9440093433
    Thank you!

• @tvp100 said:

@VirMach said: And I recommend they be very very very patient as it means they probably extended their activation time by days to weeks, and lost any guarantee of it being activated. But also don't freak out, we're not going to intentionally screw anyone over.

It will just have to be done at the end of everything else when I have time to correct them.

It looks like I lost any guarantee of it being activated. And I should push back my previous order.
    I also a Front End engineer, It seems wrong that I cannot get my ORDER NUMBER.
    Thanks.

See I would have taken the message as "just be patient" but you do you.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited April 2022

Thought for the day:
    It's a LES Exclusive Offer, so any purchase not directly through the LES link is non-exclusive.
    Deviations from the actual offer and its' conditions should surely be at the entire discretion of Virmach and any surcharges applied appropriately. Any abuse against Virmach for someone not following the offer conditions is uncalled for.
    /thought.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

I don't know when it can be used? It's a long wait. 32 days

• edited April 2022

@VirMach
    Hello Mr. VirMach, I missed the order number but got Invoice #1413507. Can you please active the VPS?
    Thanks

• I lost order id but only invoice:1413459
    please

• My order number is: 661982
    Thank you!

• @VirMach mate, you should really consider giving that idiot who shared this offer via his aff and without needed infos a proper kick in the butt for not respecting the exclusivity and rules.

maybe next time really already mark such offers as not applicable to any affiliate payouts in the opening post and on the page... just saying.

• edited April 2022

Maybe VirMach isn't the best cloud provider yet, but it's my favorite!
    I've just placed the order #560982,
    Pls View Ticket :#350399,
    Invoice #1415649,
    Pls activate it as u see fit, thank u for ur effort!
    Thank you!@VirMach

• My order number is: 4472368951
    Thank you!

• edited April 2022

@upxin said: Pls View Ticket :...
    My Order Number: ...
    Invoice ...

That'll be +$10

Thanked by (1)upxin

• edited April 2022

@Falzo said: infos

No plural of information, hence info. ;)
    (Just like hardware, software, sheep etc.)

Thanked by (2)Falzo _MS_

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@upxin said: Pls View Ticket :...
    My Order Number: ...
    Invoice ...

That'll be +$10

Okay, sorry for my request for a refund, thank you!

• sorry
    very sorry
    Can you take a check at this ticket#615218?
    it's more than 1 month old..

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@Falzo said: infos

No plural of information, hence info. ;)
    (Just like hardware, software, sheep etc.)

thanks for all your helps! ;-P

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • @Falzo said:
    @VirMach mate, you should really consider giving that idiot who shared this offer via his aff and without needed infos a proper kick in the butt for not respecting the exclusivity and rules.

maybe next time really already mark such offers as not applicable to any affiliate payouts in the opening post and on the page... just saying.

I think it has to do more than that... the problem is the reuse of the ids of the offers, what I mean is that this offer was active before in the OGF and then it was activated in this with the same ids. If that person published on the blog, that data is from the old offer, so it overlaps with the current one. I think there should be a system to identify if users are registered in the forum and be able to buy but this is going further.

Even if you use certain simple keywords in google like Virmach AMD Ryzen you will find pages like this is a bulls* and there should be a strict affman rule

• Invoice #1417944

Domain for Sale: Lea·com $3000,000 USD. Contact by email: [email protected]

• edited April 2022

For those incapable of reading more than a few lines of text. :s

@VirMach said:
    If you place an order that is not activated due to your own negligence, please note it may take up to 30 days to receive a cancellation and refund. This includes not posting your order ID, or losing your order ID.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Alright I'm going to switch over to this thread for the day, getting a little burned out from the other. I'll catch up to replies from page 15 or so here in the next hour, I'll quote everyone in one message (in my next message.)

@gebilaowang said:

@cybertech said:

@gebilaowang said:
    That is, I bought something on his official website that no one knew what it was in the end.

you are WRONG

you bought something through an affman link

the affman did not know what it was

YOU do not know what it was

YOU just follow affman words

Virmach of course knows what they are selling.

So novice, can you now understand? your problem is now with affman, can you go and punish affman now?

beat affman with a whip or something

bad, bad affman

So I just hope @virmach closes these affman accounts when he's done with his business and doesn't offer them any rebates they get during the LES exclusive event. For example, the owner of this connection.

I can't close affiliate accounts for that I don't think. If WHMCS had more features I would restrict them though but it doesn't.

@kkdia said:
    View Ticket #867190
    Order #561230
    Invoice #1416287

Thank you

Approvals starting back from here for all order ID posted.

@skorous said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@chenlil said: I purchased it through the link in this post and I did not see any order number during the purchase process, the email I received showed this message

Someone wasn't paying attention? The instructions distinctly say to note it down from screen; you will NOT get and email with it.

I actually understand this one. They never see the page with the instructions on it because they're following an affiliate link which takes them straight to the final page. So everything looks legit - right website, etc... - they just don't know. The answer is to stop following random affiliate links and buying things you don't know the circumstances of.

If it was up to us we would do it differently, and we did do it differently for a while but WHMCS update broke it all. We really just need to create our own system to be able to do things the way we want but that's not realistic either.

@tvp100 said:
    Hi, I order it at 4/6. And today I notice this order should offer OEDER NUMBER here. I lost my OEDER NUMBER and I can only find the Invoice #1413582(Ryzen Special 768 $30.00 USD/2years). There is no record of the OEDER NUMBER in virmach client and my email. Can I active my vps? Should I buy the vps again and push back my previous order? @VirMach

Didn't read any of that, sorry. My brain didn't see a number with similar formatting to an order ID.

@willie said:
    It might help if that check box includes a link to the offers page that spells out the rules, and the person confirms that they understand them.

I considered this and then I remembered no one reads checkboxes so there's no point, because then people would get confused and see what they agreed to for PREVIOUS offers since we use the same checkboxes, and then they'd make tickets about that and try to do that for an order from the previous sale, etc, etc.

@tvp100 said:

@hzz said: Please help me activate, thank you

@skorous said:

@tvp100 said:
    Can I active my vps? Should I buy the vps again and push back my previous order?

and

@wmq5451532 said: Sorry, I didn't keep the OrderNumber.
    My Invoice:1415099
    Please help me activate it, thanks.

and

@binglanya said:
    I admit that I saw the offer on another website and ordered it directly.
    So I didn't know I needed to keep the OrderNumbe until after the fact.
    Now it's .... A little desperate .
    By the way I was denied access by Cloudflare when I jumped back to the site after payment, so I don't think I could complete it even if I knew in advance that I needed to keep the OrderNumber.

Virmach spoke to this on the previous page. It's going to slow down your activation - possibly significantly. I quoted it below ( emphasis mine, not his ).

@VirMach said: And I recommend they be very very very patient as it means they probably extended their activation time by days to weeks, and lost any guarantee of it being activated. But also don't freak out, we're not going to intentionally screw anyone over.

It will just have to be done at the end of everything else when I have time to correct them.

It looks like I lost any guarantee of it being activated. And I should push back my previous order.
    I also a Front End engineer, It seems wrong that I cannot get my ORDER NUMBER.
    Thanks.

Contact WHMCS with a feature request. In fact I encourage every single person posting here about their invoice ID to go do that and go vote on it, I'm sure they won't ignore everyone. /s

Thanked by (3)Mason skorous FrankZ

~~~~> @lowendspiritcom said:

sorry
    very sorry

Love the GIF, thanks!

edited April 2022

@Falzo said:
    @VirMach mate, you should really consider giving that idiot who shared this offer via his aff and without needed infos a proper kick in the butt for not respecting the exclusivity and rules.

It's not the end of the world. I know I was as strict as possible with my wording, but we'll figure out a good solution for all these people. I have a lot of ideas regarding affiliate system reform but we'll have to have some free time to try to implement it all. I wanted to start measuring how many problematic customers get sent per affiliate and figure out a good way to either terminate their contract with us or reduce their earnings but it would have to be done properly. It's not something I can do on the fly right now and it would end up being unfair in some way to some affiliates due to the way the system currently works.

Plus we don't really know how all of this was communicated from each affiliate, what if they did also write a TLDR of it and people ignored that too? It would take too long to properly investigate every instance right now.

It's still not the affiliate that didn't respect these rules, none of the rules really said you must refer people to this page if you want to speak about this product. I mean it's common sense, but you get my point, playing the devil's advocate, it could easily be argued the other way around as well so I can't just shut down their affiliate account over it. What I could technically do though since this is an exclusive offer is shut down affiliate payouts for it but the problem with that is, I'm pretty sure WHMCS never coded the affiliate program properly to where it would keep track of all that and it instead goes based off universal rules and it's fully retroactive meaning I can't have "promotion periods" where it turns off and on for those particular referrals. At this point I'm just rambling though, I don't know.

We could have probably executed all of it better as well but I unfortunately also do not have the time for that, I'd have to spend entire days trying to think of all the things that could go wrong with it and I'd never be satisfied. Then that means we'd have to standardize all offers and make them very boring.

• I haven't seen the order id when I buy VPS. My invoice id is #1417952. Pls help activate. Thanks.

• @VirMach said: rambling

I hear you... just sad to see, that your efforts even with this special here get shot at so hard and you end up again having to clean up stuff and take sh*t from ignorant people etc.

you'll find a way though, I am pretty sure, best of luck with the sales ;-)

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint skorous FrankZ
  • Node 39.
    Trying to install Oracle Linux via Netboot.xyz but my instance turned off halfway.

Is thare anything I shou

Still thinking about the bus thing.

>

@VirMach said:
    ~~~~> @lowendspiritcom said:

sorry
    very sorry

Love the GIF, thanks!

• ^ Just no. Getting epilepsy. :open_mouth:

Thanked by (2)bdl FrankZ

• edited April 2022

@Mamyyy said:
    Node 39.
    Trying to install Oracle Linux via Netboot.xyz but my instance turned off halfway.

Is thare anything I shou

I guess you do not have enough ram for that distro, as far i know ubuntu 18.04 + is not go on 768mb, for other distros i have no idea there are no spech but know anything "new" ask a lot ram to mount ISO and finish install

This discussion has been closed.