[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @ovzlacom said:
    @VirMach

Can I upgrade my order? Can 1536 upgrade 2560?Not enough memory。

I don't work for Virmach but previous answers in the thread to this question have been 'no'.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited April 2022

@skorous said:

@ovzlacom said:
    @VirMach

Can I upgrade my order? Can 1536 upgrade 2560?Not enough memory。

I don't work for Virmach but previous answers in the thread to this question have been 'no'.

I seem to have looked at the answers, but I can't find it. Probably missed answer or deleted. I installed DirectAdmin and it seems that there is not enough memory. Or I can buy another one, thanks for your answer.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@knifered said:

@knifered said:
    Hi, I lost order id but only invoice:1414626. May U help me activate the VPS? I had sent message to your inbox, but no replay. Thanks.
    regards,

@VirMach Sir! Help!

I can increase your renewal fee if you keep posting your invoice ID here, that's about it.

• @ovzlacom said: I seem to have looked at the answers, but I can't find it. Probably missed answer or deleted. I installed DirectAdmin and it seems that there is not enough memory. Or I can buy another one, thanks for your answer.

Entirely possible I'm thinking of the OGF. Can always wait and see but I'm pretty sure that's right.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@cornercase said:

Error 1015 Ray ID: 6fbcbb017883813f • 2022-04-14 13:18:58 UTC
    You are being rate limited
    What happened?
    The owner of this website (solusvm.virmach.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

All I did was reset my password then try to get back to the login page to use it.

DM your IP.

• @VirMach said:

@cornercase said:

What happened?
    The owner of this website (solusvm.virmach.com) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

All I did was reset my password then try to get back to the login page to use it.

DM your IP.

I got into it through the "VPS Control Panel" button in billing.virmach, but I will DM you my IP anyway.

Thanks

• edited April 2022

@ovzlacom said: I installed DirectAdmin and it seems that there is not enough memory.

There is a low memory installation method. My 2 slices:

Total Memory 990.9 MB
    Free Memory 83.57 MB
    Available Memory 269.46 MB
    Total Swap Memory 1024 MB
    Free Swap Memory 801.25 MB
    Cached Swap Memory 19.66 MB

Thanked by (2)skorous FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• williewillie OG
    edited April 2022

It is weird, I remember seeing an upgrade button in the control panel somewhere, but then couldn't find it when I was also interested in upgrading. I take for granted that we don't get to ask for manual intervention as the process is intended (lol) to be as low hassle as possible at the hosting end.

I don't know if the end result is anything like what Virmach expected. LES did get a lot of new members and maybe some of them will stick around. But it is in practice an open offer rather than an exclusive one, since lots of people joined LES just in order to get it.

• @VirMach said:

@cornercase said:

What happened?

DM your IP.

I‘m facing the same problem, "https://solusvm.virmach.com/login.php" keeps showing "Invalid Username or Password" even if I'm 100% sure both the username and password are correct.

When you try to reset the password, and after you click the link sent to your email and get the next email with your new password , you will be banned from the website. Changing IP will bypass the temporary ban but you still can not login in...

@willie said: I don't know if the end result is anything like what Virmach expected. LES did get a lot of new members and maybe some of them will stick around. But it is in practice an open offer rather than an exclusive one, since lots of people joined LES just in order to get it.

I've thought about this and I assume the exclusive offers are meant to have this effect, since you can see the enticing titles as a guest. I'm new here though so someone could probably explain the actual intention better. I did personally feel that it could be a good nudge in the right direction.

@willie said: It is weird, I remember seeing an upgrade button in the control panel somewhere, but then couldn't find it when I was also interested in upgrading. I take for granted that we don't get to ask for manual intervention as the process is intended (lol) to be as low hassle as possible at the hosting end.

If it doesn't appear it most likely means the plan dynamically changes and we can't have people hopping in between different sales due to how they're organized.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ pikachu

@kisser said:

@VirMach said:

@cornercase said:

What happened?

DM your IP.

I‘m facing the same problem, "https://solusvm.virmach.com/login.php" keeps showing "Invalid Username or Password" even if I'm 100% sure both the username and password are correct.

When you try to reset the password, and after you click the link sent to your email and get the next email with your new password , you will be banned from the website. Changing IP will bypass the temporary ban but you still can not login in...

May I ask how you're 100% sure? It's possible it's related but this is the first report of this I've seen (the 100% correct username and password triggering a login error.)

• edited April 2022

@VirMach said:

@kisser said:

@VirMach said:

@cornercase said:

What happened?

DM your IP.

May I ask how you're 100% sure? It's possible it's related but this is the first report of this I've seen (the 100% correct username and password triggering a login error.)

Yes I can confirm that, coz I also tried another vps' user and pass which worked previously, and also can not login in.
    and such info stored in my password vault, google and bitwarden.and I didn't change them.

• @kisser said:

@VirMach said:

@kisser said:

@VirMach said:

@cornercase said:

What happened?

DM your IP.

Yes I can confirm that, coz I also tried another vps' user and pass which worked previously, and also can not login in.
    and such info stored in my password vault, google and bitwarden.and I didn't change them.

And for the recently actived Tokyo VPS, I used the billing.virmach.com to bypass the login page to access the control panel. and changed the pass in the acc management page, it does recognize the correct password( if you put a wrong pass it will remind you) and show sucess message.

• @VirMach said:

@kisser said:

@VirMach said:

@cornercase said:

What happened?

DM your IP.

Can confirm, it also happened to me, reset password -> got email -> get limited by cloudflare -> try login from different ip -> invalid username or password.

Try resetting password several time, same thing happened, triple check credentials.

I don't mind, still can login via clientarea.

• My order is 9582631208, Pls help to activate. Thanks.

• @VirMach said: I've thought about this and I assume the exclusive offers are meant to have this effect, since you can see the enticing titles as a guest. I'm new here though so someone could probably explain the actual intention better. I did personally feel that it could be a good nudge in the right direction.

Well that would up to @Mason I guess. I'd say that at worst we got a bunch of new members signed up who aren't that interested in becoming steady forum participants. That ties up a few database rows but is basically harmless, so no big deal. It's then mostly a matter of whether you're reasonably happy with how the sale has gone. So I hope it worked out ok from your perspective.

• Order Number is: 3994794875 ,please open it .

• mikhomikho AdministratorOG

@willie said:

@VirMach said: I've thought about this and I assume the exclusive offers are meant to have this effect, since you can see the enticing titles as a guest. I'm new here though so someone could probably explain the actual intention better. I did personally feel that it could be a good nudge in the right direction.

Well that would up to @Mason I guess. I'd say that at worst we got a bunch of new members signed up who aren't that interested in becoming steady forum participants. That ties up a few database rows but is basically harmless, so no big deal. It's then mostly a matter of whether you're reasonably happy with how the sale has gone. So I hope it worked out ok from your perspective.

We’ve seen increased activity in other threads, not only this one.
    If even 1% of the new users find other threads interesting and contribute in one way or another, we all win.

“Technology is best when it brings people together.” – Matt Mullenweg

• 我已经购买,需要开启服务器,我的Order Number is:3789306372

• edited April 2022

@VirMach My Order Number is: 7212795981. Pls help to activate. Thx!

• Invoice #1417138
    order #561597
    thank you!

• My order is 561633, Pls help to activate. Thanks.

• edited April 2022

Invoice #1414421
    sir i lost my order number can you active my vps ?

• As of now, the CPU steal is an issue on node 035. The Geekbench 5 score of my 3-core VPS is ~2200, which is more like 2 cores.

• @VirMach got one more on new location
    Your Order Number is: 3881067926

• Invoice #1417138
    sir i lost my order number can you active my vps ?

• Order Number: 9944604857

edited April 2022

@VirMach said: *Due to the extreme ticket volumes we've been receiving recently, your renewal price will be increased if you contribute to the excessive ticket load by creating an unnecessary ticket.

I'm going to start adding these renewal increases. I'll try to post them all here so there can be some kind of tribunal if you guys would like or at least some transparency so people don't think we're just randomly doing it just to be unfair or to make money. I'll start making notes and post these in batches.

Case #1
    We're been getting a lot of these lately, I've just been quickly closing them since people should know they agreed to no refunds and to avoid it taking significant time and to avoid raising renewal price, but this guy is getting 5 x $5 = $25 increase renewal and a link to this thread and a reply.

Case #2
    "Work order" ticket with unclear title just to ask for refund for this special. Work order rejected. +$5

Case #3
    Two tickets 32 minutes apart stating it's been an entire day since he placed the LES order. +$10

Case #4
    Created a ticket where he asked for a refund, and it got closed, so he commented on the wrong message board twice asking for the ticket to be looked at again. +$5

(edit) Oh god the last guy also posted two tickets in the last 5 minutes. +$10 more.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

u will be swimming in cash on next renewal.

Thanked by (2)cgs3238 someTom

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:
    u will be swimming in cash on next renewal.

Or drama (pms) threads or chargebacks

Thanked by (4)tetech lgsin yoursunny Mason

Squats are the new Push-ups

This discussion has been closed.