[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@cybertech said:
    anyone got TYO IPv6 working?

IPv6 has been working fine on my TYOC002S VM for a while now.

EDIT: My VMs on TYOC029 and TYOC039 do not show having any IPv6 assigned to them yet.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@FrankZ said:

@cybertech said:

IPv6 has been working fine on my TYOC002S VM for a while now.

EDIT: My VMs on TYOC029 and TYOC039 do not show having any IPv6 assigned to them yet.

i have it shown on TYOC037, havent been able to configure it properly yet

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

??TYO has ipv6?

• edited December 2022

@VirMach said:

@bliss said:

@VirMach said: Alibaba, never-responding. We might not be able to do rDNS/PTR for those blocks. We'll just allow the people to request a migration for it, I'll ask developer to make rDNS button bring up pop-up that it has to be migrated/IP changed first.

Not only Alibaba, my IP (45.130.105.xx, owed by DDP) can't set rDNS either since your exodus from ColoCrossing. But your ticket said

Your request has been received and completed.

Will go over that with developer, maybe there was a misunderstanding.

Same for Zenlayer Inc IP: 47.87.230.xxx
    Tried to change rDNS but no change.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@Kaito said:

VirMach said:

bliss said:

VirMach said: Alibaba, never-responding. We might not be able to do rDNS/PTR for those blocks. We'll just allow the people to request a migration for it, I'll ask developer to make rDNS button bring up pop-up that it has to be migrated/IP changed first.

Not only Alibaba, my IP (45.130.105.xx, owed by DDP) can't set rDNS either since your exodus from ColoCrossing. But your ticket said

Same for Zenlayer Inc IP: 47.87.230.xxx
    Tried to change rDNS but no change.

The IP you quoted appears to be an Alibaba IP and VirMach has already covered the situation regarding pointer records for Alibaba IPs which is in your quote above.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

@taizi said:

@cybertech said:

??TYO has ipv6?

yes i have it on node 37

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@hotsnow said:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3392297#Comment_3392297

STORAGE-1T (930GB Usable)
    3GB RAM
    2 vCore CPU
    10TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4

@VirMach sorry for ask again and again, since got no any reply, but it's the last, please just repy Yes or No, I will tell my friend and don't ask anymore.

My friend ordered this plan at Tokyo before, should have 3GB RAM, but when you recently created it at LA, only have 2GB RAM, will you honor the 3GB RAM or not? thank you.

IIRC VirMach said earlier that they made a change to new purchases of this plan and it now only comes with 2GB RAM when it is deployed. He also said that for purchases made before, when the plan had 3GB RAM, he would honor that but the extra RAM needs to be added manually. Let me try to find the comment so as to find out if you need to ticket for the extra RAM.

EDIT: Here is the link to the VirMach comment related to this issue

@FrankZ thank you.

My friend told me he was not sure if can create a priority ticket in this case (only the RAM issue), but he already replied about 14 days ago under the storage migration ticket which opened by @Virmach (the topic is "#xxxxxx Regarding your storage service"), mentioned the RAM issue, but didn't get any response until now.

• edited December 2022

@taizi said:

@cybertech said:

??TYO has ipv6?

Yep, not working anyway.

smartass shitposting satirist

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@hotsnow - Unless I am misreading the VirMach statement I would close the other ticket and make a priority ticket mentioning the RAM issue in the title.

@Flying_Chinaman said: Yep, not working anyway.

Probably because you troll him all the time VirMach has a note on your account "Make sure IPv6 stays broken for this account" /j

Thanked by (2)hotsnow AlwaysSkint

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@Flying_Chinaman said: Yep, not working anyway.

Probably because you troll him all the time VirMach has a note on your account "Make sure IPv6 stays broken for this account" /j

Yo, the nagging old fart Virmach is not such a naughty fella.

Also I did not troll ALL THE TIME!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Flying_Chinaman - The "Chad" routine is getting a bit stale don't you think. Got any new material ?

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint VirMach tetech

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@hotsnow said:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3392297#Comment_3392297

STORAGE-1T (930GB Usable)
    3GB RAM
    2 vCore CPU
    10TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4

@VirMach sorry for ask again and again, since got no any reply, but it's the last, please just repy Yes or No, I will tell my friend and don't ask anymore.

My friend ordered this plan at Tokyo before, should have 3GB RAM, but when you recently created it at LA, only have 2GB RAM, will you honor the 3GB RAM or not? thank you.

IIRC VirMach said earlier that they made a change to new purchases of this plan and it now only comes with 2GB RAM when it is deployed. He also said that for purchases made before, when the plan had 3GB RAM, he would honor that but the extra RAM needs to be added manually. Let me try to find the comment so as to find out if you need to ticket for the extra RAM.

EDIT: Here is the link to the VirMach comment related to this issue

@FrankZ said:
    @hotsnow - Unless I am misreading the VirMach statement I would close the other ticket and make a priority ticket mentioning the RAM issue in the title.

@Virmach can we make priority ticket mentioning the RAM issue? thanks :'(

• edited December 2022

@VirMach said:

@bliss said:

@VirMach said: Alibaba, never-responding. We might not be able to do rDNS/PTR for those blocks. We'll just allow the people to request a migration for it, I'll ask developer to make rDNS button bring up pop-up that it has to be migrated/IP changed first.

I can also confirm. I tried to request rDNS (about a month ago), when the button appeared for one of my VM with Dedipath IP, and still not working.

IP: 95.214.112.XX
    Ticket ID (Closed by the system): #863435
    Ticket date: 11/15/2022

First of all: Thanks for the update/informations about the rDNS settings!
    I hope You will be able to solve the communication problem with them, and the rDNS requests will work in the future with AliCloud IP's also (without IP change / service migrations).

• @cybertech said: xfs or ext4?

Debian 11 Bullseye, with XFS.

@lemoncube said:

@cybertech said: xfs or ext4?

Debian 11 Bullseye, with XFS.

thats weird, could only get grub to boot with ext4.

i set 256mb swap.

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:
    @Flying_Chinaman - The "Chad" routine is getting a bit stale don't you think. Got any new material ?

I shall grant thee the privilege to choose thine title

• edited December 2022

@cybertech said: thats weird, could only get grub to boot with ext4.

I'm using MBR partition table.
    Could be some imcompatible issue with grub/uefi/xfs. It should work with efi/gpt if you mount a seperate EFI partition (ESP) with FAT32 filesystem as /boot.

Thanked by (1)cybertech
  • @LinuxWinMAC said:
    @virmach My VPS traffic is abnormal suddenly. Even if the VPS is shut down, there is still more than 30GB of traffic every day. My monthly total traffic of VPS is only 500GB. I am afraid it will soon exceed the limit. Please deal with it as soon as possible. My service ticket number: #496617 .I made traffic records manually, maybe it can help you check the problem.

Thank you.

2022-12-05 08:58 | 1000.95 MB of 500 GB Used / 499.02 GB Free
    2022-12-09 09:07 | 55.76 GB of 500 GB Used / 444.24 GB Free
    2022-12-09 20:16 | 71.12 GB of 500 GB Used / 428.88 GB Free
    2022-12-09 23:42 | 75.54 GB of 500 GB Used / 424.46 GB Free
    2022-12-10 07:31 | 85.38 GB of 500 GB Used / 414.62 GB Free
    2022-12-10 16:45 | 97.43 GB of 500 GB Used / 402.57 GB Free
    2022-12-11 08:25 | 117.28 GB of 500 GB Used / 382.72 GB Free
    2022-12-11 16:15 | 126.96 GB of 500 GB Used / 373.04 GB Free
    2022-12-12 08:48 | 146.9 GB of 500 GB Used / 353.1 GB Free

@VirMach My vps traffic abnormal problem has been solved, thank you for your timely handling, I finally dare to start my vps! 😂
    There is a new problem. This vps was assigned 2 ipv6 addresses before, but now the second one is invalid. The traffic problem is probably caused by this ip address. I don’t know if it can be fixed?
    thanks.

2022-12-12 21:15 | 156.93 GB of 500 GB Used / 343.07 GB Free
    2022-12-13 18:25 | 156.93 GB of 500 GB Used / 343.07 GB Free

• @LinuxWinMAC said:

@LinuxWinMAC said:
    @virmach My VPS traffic is abnormal suddenly. Even if the VPS is shut down, there is still more than 30GB of traffic every day. My monthly total traffic of VPS is only 500GB. I am afraid it will soon exceed the limit. Please deal with it as soon as possible. My service ticket number: #496617 .I made traffic records manually, maybe it can help you check the problem.

Thank you.

2022-12-05 08:58 | 1000.95 MB of 500 GB Used / 499.02 GB Free
    2022-12-09 09:07 | 55.76 GB of 500 GB Used / 444.24 GB Free
    2022-12-09 20:16 | 71.12 GB of 500 GB Used / 428.88 GB Free
    2022-12-09 23:42 | 75.54 GB of 500 GB Used / 424.46 GB Free
    2022-12-10 07:31 | 85.38 GB of 500 GB Used / 414.62 GB Free
    2022-12-10 16:45 | 97.43 GB of 500 GB Used / 402.57 GB Free
    2022-12-11 08:25 | 117.28 GB of 500 GB Used / 382.72 GB Free
    2022-12-11 16:15 | 126.96 GB of 500 GB Used / 373.04 GB Free

@VirMach My vps traffic abnormal problem has been solved, thank you for your timely handling, I finally dare to start my vps! 😂
    There is a new problem. This vps was assigned 2 ipv6 addresses before, but now the second one is invalid. The traffic problem is probably caused by this ip address. I don’t know if it can be fixed?
    thanks.

2022-12-12 21:15 | 156.93 GB of 500 GB Used / 343.07 GB Free
    2022-12-13 18:25 | 156.93 GB of 500 GB Used / 343.07 GB Free

What was the problem?

• @Fritz said:

What was the problem?

I don't know the cause of the problem, let alone how to solve the problem, in short, the problem is solved.

• edited December 2022

@deafness said:

@VirMach said:

@deafness said:

@bakageta said:

@deafness said:
    @VirMach Can you help me solve this problem? I can't do any operation, and I can't even have functions such as issuing the ticket

Just offhand, I think you need to have checked the "Payment Agreement" box, the dialog you've got explains what situations won't actually charge you and yours should fall under that.

No, I checked that option

This appears to be working as intended. Stop trying to make a priority ticket, it's attempting to save you from making a $15 mistake.

But now the VPS in my account cannot be used. Their state is offline, and I can't send a ticket to explain the situation. Even in the time I give you a reply here, one of the VPS shows the connection timeout. The following is a screenshot of the timeout. And the timeout of this VPS has not been displayed from the control panel from my purchase. The Invoice of the VPS in my account is:#1344478,#1444057

@VirMach Can you help me solve this problem? I can't do anything on your website, even the most basic tickets cannot be guaranteed. At least you should let VPS start. I paid the latest bill, but now I can't turn on the machine.

The ID of that VPS is: 634681

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@deafness - Please click the "Management" button on the left menu shown in your screen shot above. When the next left menu appears, click "VPS Control Panel". That should open SolusVM, if the VM still shows offline in SolusVM, you can attempt to restart it. If it shows "unavailable" please report the Node name here.

• edited December 2022

Bring Back Customization

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@FrankZ said:

I shall grant thee the privilege to choose thine title

Offer expired, henceforth you are still chad @FrankZ the funny to me

• What "customization" is people talking about?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@imok said:
    What "customization" is people talking about?

From the pre BF limited VirMach existing clients sale a few week ago.

Thanked by (2)imok ZA_capetown

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited December 2022

Super early sneak peak at our Epyc plans:
    https://virmach.com/cheap-high-ram-vps/

A lot may change on it when released (already thinking about lowering bandwidth amounts or some kind of clear fair use speed cap.) Let me know what location we should send the first one to (not Tokyo.) Disk is currently planned to be RAID1 (enterprise Gen3 7.68TB.) Processor is currently planned to be Epyc 7452 (2.35GHz.) IPv4 may or may not be included at base price. SolusVM may or may not be used.

The idea is lower disk amount, slower disk, slower processor, and just a boatload of RAM at a hyper-competitive price.

(edit) These are at MSRP. I wrote out a long since-deleted (or never posted) message about possibly being able to hit $15 a year special on the base plan (which was actually the 4GB about a week ago.)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

Geekbench 5 could be up to 1000 but probably around 600 or so single threaded in real world use.

If your going to be offering 2 Cores, 4GB RAM, 30 GB NVMe, for $15/year, and increments upward from there. I think you should expect a lot of takers. I'll probably buy one depending only on if the location is not some where I already have big VMs long term.

Thanked by (1)imok

• edited December 2022

#Bring Back Customization

@FrankZ said: If your going to be offering 2 Cores, 4GB RAM, 30 GB NVMe, for $15/year, and increments upward from there.

Holy moly, too good to be true, it worths 35 buck at GCV.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

ok, I'll admit you made me lol with that one.

• I don' t need more RAM so I won't comment on merits here :D

But please fix the Purchase button, it's ugly, can't see shit, need some contrast - just steal the button above design.
    Thanks! https://i.imgur.com/sPyXAml.png

Thanked by (1)lemoncube

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

This discussion has been closed.