[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• Los Angeles is running out of IP addresses, so that machines are bigger and bigger.
    New York has too many IP addresses, so that machines often have multiple IPs.
    Amsterdam and Tokyo have almost nothing left, so they rarely show up.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• edited December 2022

@atomi said:

@Caxen said:

@Flying_Chinaman said: Ya said Tokyo setup fee waived

Is this real? $6.91 /yr Tokyo ?

nothing is real, you are just dreaming

Yo lad, it is literally waived with promo-code QURTER

@yoursunny said: Amsterdam and Tokyo have almost nothing left, so they rarely show up.

Ya guess what happened to Denver and Deutschland?

@lemoncube said: I wasn't really sure if I should click checkout, but the hostname...

Just a quarter buck, you get merely nothing to lose anyway.

smartass shitposting satirist

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    LIMITED OFFER
    $29.69 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2645MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• I wasn't really sure if I should click checkout, but the hostname...

don't know if it will be provisioned.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@VirMach said:
    Looks like the new price formula was kind of gross, I'll do a round of quick inputting new prices for the next couple hours of deals and then try to fix it, but the crowd going mild for these deals has bought us some needed time over the last few days.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @yoursunny said: Los Angeles is running out of IP addresses, so that machines are bigger and bigger.

New York has too many IP addresses, so that machines often have multiple IPs.
    Amsterdam and Tokyo have almost nothing left, so they rarely show up.

So that service in Los Angeles has been pending :p

• $46.62 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3584MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    155GB SSD (NVMe)
    15872GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited December 2022

$12.55 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
        1024MB DDR4 RAM
        1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
        25GB SSD (NVMe)
        2560GB MONTHLY DATA
        SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
        1 DEDICATED IPv4

Wanna get one only if it was 8.88

3 vCores CPU
    1109MB RAM
    35GB Disk
    3584GB Transfer
    PHOENIX, AZ
    1 IP, 1 GIGABIT

Nothing is impressive so far after the 10$ PHOENIX approximately 6 hours ago, Virbot need to be beaten up again!

• @VirMach Sorry, your account is not eligible to create any orders.
    what happened?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@wenge110110 said:
    @VirMach Sorry, your account is not eligible to create any orders.
    what happened?

Sounds like you have been "Naughty listed".

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@wenge110110 said:
    what happened?

Marked by VIrmach

• @FrankZ said:

@wenge110110 said:
    what happened?

Yes, but I don't understand, I haven't done anything to break the TOS rules, nor do I have multiple accounts that. This is confusing to me

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@FrankZ said:

@wenge110110 said:
    what happened?

Marked by VIrmach

I'm confused

• edited December 2022

@VirMach said:
    New quarterly specials.
    https://virmach.com/special-offers

Also added $2.22 per quarter for 384MB plan, first 3 months $0.25 with coupon

Tried one and got pending status.
    I guess the host node is running out off memory/ diks.

Chose Japan btw, 5120 Special Offer plan. ;)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@wenge110110 said:

@FrankZ said:

@wenge110110 said:
    what happened?

Yes, but I don't understand, I haven't done anything to break the TOS rules, nor do I have multiple accounts that. This is confusing to me

Only VirMach knows for sure. Question...
    How many tickets have you submitted or bumped in the last week ?

edited December 2022

@wenge110110 said:

@FrankZ said:

@wenge110110 said:
    what happened?

you have been MJJ-ed, I would highly suggest you read through the entire https://virmach.com/terms-conditions and see if any mistake has been made before clarifying with VirBusy.

I guess this is something the affman don't tell yous , right?

• @cybertech said:

@wenge110110 said:

@FrankZ said:

@wenge110110 said:
    what happened?

you have been MJJ-ed, I would highly suggest you read through the entire https://virmach.com/terms-conditions and see if any mistake has been made before clarifying with VirBusy.

I guess this is something the affman don't tell yous , right?

Yes. Do everything for a reason, I have been using virmach for more than 3 years, I carefully read the TOS terms and conditions, there is no violation of anything, I really can not believe that such a thing happened to me

• @VirMach Hi there, I created three orders, after paid, it refund, and now my virmach account couldn't create any new order or ticket, more info in ticket no.420214, pls help me. I mean to get a amazing deal, so I add fund by alipay in advance, 56usd.

• @quic said:
    @VirMach Hi there, I created three orders, after paid, it refund, and now my virmach account couldn't create any new order or ticket, more info in ticket no.420214, pls help me. I mean to get a amazing deal, so I add fund by alipay in advance, 56usd.

Same problem as you, sorry to hear this

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I sometimes wonder if many of these issues could be avoided if people read the OP.

We will also cancel and refund any order for any reason before activation. Unless it is activated, please assume that we're not required to render any services to you. We'll generally cancel and refund your order if you've previously been marked as a problematic customer.
    Refunds? Personal Order Status Updates? Management? Look At My Ticket First?

No. No. No. No.

Problematic Customer Price Increase

*Due to the extreme ticket volumes we've been receiving recently, your renewal price will be increased if you contribute to the excessive ticket load by creating an unnecessary ticket. Of course, this is at our discretion and interpreted by us, so if you disagree, you can always cancel your service properly per our policies to avoid a renewal at the adjusted rate. Price increase will be +$5 annually per unnecessary ticket.

We will also do this if you post your ticket ID (unless requested by us.)

• @FrankZ said: I sometimes wonder if many of these issues could be avoided if people read the OP.

Thanked by (2)user123 fluttershy

• @quic said:
    @VirMach Hi there, I created three orders, after paid, it refund, and now my virmach account couldn't create any new order or ticket, more info in ticket no.420214, pls help me. I mean to get a amazing deal, so I add fund by alipay in advance, 56usd.

Just wondering , Why do you still add fund which is not refundable since you can't make any new order?

• @derekyang said:

@quic said:

Just wondering , Why do you still add fund which is not refundable since you can't make any new order?

I think you did not understood what he expressed, he meant that the purchase order was cancelled, virmach refunded to his account balance, but his account was restricted from placing new orders, and all asked for a refund to the payment method

seems like time for another commercial break

• @wenge110110 said:

@derekyang said:

@quic said:

I think you did not understood what he expressed, he meant that the purchase order was cancelled, virmach refunded to his account balance, but his account was restricted from placing new orders, and all asked for a refund to the payment method

Okay, but seems directly add fund is not refundable?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @derekyang said:

@wenge110110 said:

@derekyang said:

@quic said:

Okay, but seems directly add fund is not refundable?

YES @quic submit the tickets for processing

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@wenge110110 said:

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown skorous

LIMITED OFFER
    $33.58 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3157MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    50GB SSD (NVMe)
    5120GB MONTHLY DATA
    ATLANTA, GA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @lemoncube said:
    I wasn't really sure if I should click checkout, but the hostname...

don't know if it will be provisioned.

I checked out 2 of them for 0.5 bucks. Lol another great find to match with the rest of the idlers.

• @FrankZ said:

@wenge110110 said:

Yeape

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

This discussion has been closed.