[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@add_iT said:
    @VirMach Any news about my ticket about migration ?

Or i should make new specific ticket like u said include with word Title "Free Migration - No Data - Move Away from TYO" ???

We got 0 tickets with the requested title to move away from TYO. It looks like you had a ticket open with another title so it wasn't processed. I'm processing it for you now but it looks like SolusVM migrations are broken again, I'll try to fix it.

• My vm has been offline for almost a month.
    i can't boot it
    I didn't find TYOC005 node in service status

• edited August 2022

@VirMach said: I just woke up after a nap for my flight and found that it's been cancelled.

Engine problems scupper Nasa's launch of the first rocket in its Artemis project.

Didn't think it was THAT difficult to get to San Jose. :astonished:

Thanked by (1)VirMach

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• Plot twist: flight was booked to San Jose, Costa Rica.

Thanked by (4)vyas ehab cybertech pikachu

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• Hi. @VirMach Can you spend some time to process my Ticket #895668
    Thanks again.

• @VirMach said: Please let me know if anyone here sees any issues with their data. @dedicados tagging you since you said you're on here.

thank you, but stills showing at solusvm
    An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

and in whmcs shows

Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

so cant boot servers or check.

• Hello @VirMach,
    I have 2 VPS's with virmach and they have performed very well until the migration started on or about 6/24/22 both ended up with unannounced changed IPs which has caused all kinds of issues. One VPS (DALZ004) was out of service for about 2 weeks starting on or about 7/4/22 but has returned and seems to be running OK. The other VPS (DALZ009) has been migrated also but the network connection has been dead from the start on or about 6/24/22. The VPS appears to be running OK as tested through the VNC interface but no connection to the Internet rendering it completely useless for over 60 days now. Any chance the network connection can be restored?

• @Ademan said:

@VirMach said: Any questions, feel free to ask but I'm going to disappear again from here for at least the next couple days, sorry.

I really, desperately, want my data back from my VPS that's been down for 52 days, but as I described in another post, though my VPS is now booting again, /dev/vda is extremely munged. I've downloaded and tried to recover an image of /dev/vda but even though (with a lot of work) I was able to mount it, none of the relevant data was accessible.

Is there any hope you guys have a good backup of my VPS? I don't want to wait another 50 days to find out my data's been long gone...

@VirMach said: Do you remember what node you were on previously? Private message me your service's IP address as well if you can.

Unfortunately I don't, I DMed you the info I had readily available though! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you help me though. Thanks!

Thanked by (1)skorous
  • Glory be, one of my SJC VPS's is back online. That's the one that has been down a few times over the past few months. The other has been down the whole time. Let's hope the upcoming DC visit helps.

Thanked by (1)Ademan
  • edited August 2022

PHXZ004 It's been almost three months, still no service, ssh can't connect Ticket #380514

• @Alans said:
    PHXZ004 It's been almost three months, still no service, ssh can't connect Ticket #380514

Maybe someone tipped the server

https://mobile.twitter.com/CataleyaVi/status/1564306620217282565/photo/1

Thanked by (4)willie Ademan ehab VirMach

Squats are the new Push-ups

• Bah, SJC vps crashed while I was compiling Python 3.10 on it, which takes a couple of cpu minutes. I don't know how far it got but it was partway through. I hope one compilation didn't make the node overheat and crash. Is there some crappy hardware causing all these issues? Lots of people are using Ryzens as servers and getting by, so maybe this hw configuration isn't ready for prime time.

• @VirMach said:

@add_iT said:

Or i should make new specific ticket like u said include with word Title "Free Migration - No Data - Move Away from TYO" ???

We got 0 tickets with the requested title to move away from TYO. It looks like you had a ticket open with another title so it wasn't processed. I'm processing it for you now but it looks like SolusVM migrations are broken again, I'll try to fix it.

Hi

Have you done fix it?

It's been a day

• @add_iT said:

@VirMach said:

@add_iT said:

Hi

Have you done fix it?

It's been a day

Patscience, my young padwan. There are folks with tikets that have been lingering much longer than a day

• @vyas said:

@add_iT said:

@VirMach said:

@add_iT said:

Hi

Have you done fix it?

It's been a day

Patscience, my young padwan. There are folks with tikets that have been lingering much longer than a day

It is not about a day or not

Just read from above

• edited August 2022

^ I think someone a few need(s) to return to OGF. :s

• edited August 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:
    ^ I think someone a few need(s) to return to OGF. :s

Yes sure but unfortunately they (virmach) never shown on ogf although they promote it in first place

Maybe too tired many broken there and there

• @add_iT said:

Just read from above

Ahh I understand. You didn't do what virmach originally said to do so it wasn't processed, and now you have to wait for an issue to be fixed.

• edited August 2022

@soulchief said:

@add_iT said:

Just read from above

Ahh I understand. You didn't do what virmach originally said to do so it wasn't processed, and now you have to wait for an issue to be fixed.

I have did

I don't want to create new ticket because when it was down i already did open ticket to ask some purpose so just want to confirm that i must create again or not, it just different title thing

But funny when it processed to migrate they said solusvm was broken, you did not read it rightly

And that will be take forever to fix 🤣

• edited August 2022

@VirMach My vm has been offline for almost a month in TYOC005 node and i can't boot it.
    I want to know why you don't fix it。If you have time。look the ticket #916278

• edited August 2022

@muxiaotk said:
    My vm has been offline for almost a month in TYOC005 node and i can't boot it.
    I want to know why you don't fix it

Yes don't blame them, just blame yourself, just take it, it just your fault to present on this forum like above said =)

• Me, me, me.
    Take a few more selfies, to make you feel better. :|

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    Me, me, me.
    Take a few more selfies, to make you feel better. :|

/

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• edited August 2022

So now this forum has discrimination just looking base whether user have OG tag or not

I get it now haha

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @add_iT said:
    So now this forum has discrimantion just looking base whether user have OG tag or not

I get it now haha

You should Sue!!! Ask @deank for tips

• edited August 2022

This forum prides itself on a different attitude, where I believe, just moaning rather than seeing a bigger picture, is frowned upon. I could well be wrong. :|

(There's @vyas patiently waiting a Transfer from me, that's been paid for, weeks ago. Outta our hands and Virmach will get there, eventually. We're losing millions! :o )

• edited August 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:
    This forum prides itself on a different attitude, where I believe, just moaning rather than seeing a bigger picture, is frowned upon. I could well be wrong. :|

So you are representation for user on this forum?

You even disrespect other's comment (and the others without og title maybe)

How so?

• @add_iT said: .. and the others without og title OG tag maybe.

Zero bearing on responses, I can assure you.

• OGF is where you go if you want to complain and blame virmach for not putting your issue in front of everyone else's issues.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

hi what's up, looking for some OGs?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

This discussion has been closed.