[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• edited August 2022

@soulchief said:
    OGF is where you go if you want to complain and blame virmach for not putting your issue in front of everyone else's issues.

I am not complain and blame at first just ask wether it has been fixed or not, it seems virmach urged me to show my ticket here and then i give it (think that they will prioritize it), and when i give they said has broken on their side, so i ask whether it has been fixed or not

U must read correctly, it is not about loosing million or not, cheap as hell, etc etc

• @add_iT said: U must..

.. come before V

AlwaysGrammarly

Thanked by (1)vyas

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@AlwaysSkint said:

@add_iT said: U must..

.. come before V

AlwaysGrammarly

can we all agree to use U instead? im aways on mobile.

LowEndEnglish

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited August 2022

I suggest to add more tag in this forum like virmach-worshipper, it would be fit

• If you compare the levels of abuse on here and OG, is it any surprised that Virmach haven't really bothered sticking their necks out there? They could go and offer everyone a puppy and a hooker and they'd still be lynched just for daring to show their face.

• @add_iT said:
    I suggest to add more tag in this forum like virmach-worshipper, it would be fit

FTFY.
    Low End Worshippers.

W for Worshippers followed the V.

• It´s like #TeamTYO are the most noisy? :-) ... I want to be on #TeamMIA but Ryzen button dont work xD

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint yoursunny
  • @ahnlak said: offer everyone a puppy and a hooker

Anybody that can't be happy with a hooker and a puppy just can't be pleased.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited August 2022

Common complaint will be that the hooker is not dedicated and has resource caps on I/O and uptime. And the puppy shits all over

Thanked by (3)skorous VirMach pikachu
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    This forum prides itself on a different attitude, where I believe, just moaning rather than seeing a bigger picture, is frowned upon. I could well be wrong. :|

I'm not sure you guys being shitty to people upset about their lack of services is really much different than the shittery that goes on over on the other forum, but as long as you feel morally superior I guess. From this cheap seat it's interesting to see the attitutdes converge.

I ain’t reading all that, but I’m happy for you though. Or sorry that happened.

• @add_iT said:
    So now this forum has discrimination just looking base whether user have OG tag or not

I get it now haha

Don't feel jealous because "OG" means "Originally Gay". It's nothing to brag about.

If you feel jealous still, you can always sue.

♻ Amitz day is October 21.
    ♻ Join Nigh sect by adopting my avatar. Let us spread the joys of the end.

• @zed said:

@AlwaysSkint said:
    This forum prides itself on a different attitude, where I believe, just moaning rather than seeing a bigger picture, is frowned upon. I could well be wrong. :|

I'm not sure you guys being shitty to people upset about their lack of services is really much different than the shittery that goes on over on the other forum, but as long as you feel morally superior I guess. From this cheap seat it's interesting to see the attitutdes converge.

People like to moan, people like to moan about people moaning.... It's not news.... Please continue with your day..... Only popped in to see if VirMach was still alive.... Be back in a month 😛

• vyasvyas OG
    edited August 2022

@zed said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach is no magician, not even a super hero who wears the underwear on the outside.

Their service stinks rt now, but they are working hard to fix it. Something that folks here understand, respect and encourage. When did you ever see this kind of behaviour on the vulture forums?

I have one xfer ticket unanswered for @ 1 month, and my Amsterdam vps (now mysteriously Frankfurt) is not booting for over 6 days. 1 day after renewing . Ticket raised, unanswered.

I can go all postal and bitch and moan and the end result will be no different. Read the entire discussion so far before making half assed prejudicial comments.

Pompous Entitled morons who feel even a day’s wait is too much should not bother signing up with Virmach.

You are welcome to go back to ogf if this is not the right forum for you. Thanks

• edited August 2022

@vyas said:

@zed said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach is no magician, not even a super hero who wears the underwear on the outside.

Their service stinks rt now, but they are working hard to fix it. Something that folks here understand, respect and encourage. When did you ever see this kind of behaviour on the vulture forums?

I have one xfer ticket unanswered for @ 1 month, and my Amsterdam vps (now mysteriously Frankfurt) is not booting for over 6 days. 1 day after renewing . Ticket raised, unanswered.

I can go all postal and bitch and moan and the end result will be no different. Read the entire discussion so far before making half assed prejudicial comments.

Pompous Entitled morons who feel even a day’s wait is too much should not bother signing up with Virmach.

You are welcome to go back to ogf if this is not the right forum for you. Thanks

So this forum is not place for asking to ask? where they (virmach) asking it on first place ?

I emphasize one more time it is all not about ticket response, i don;t care it can be a year or so, I just reply what he promise on first place on HERE (not on ticket)

• vyasvyas OG
    edited August 2022

@add_iT said:

@vyas said:

@zed said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

So this forum is not place for asking to ask? where they (virmach) asking it on first place ?

This is not Virmach support forum

Raise a ticket on
    their fvckn website

Or sue

• edited August 2022

@vyas said:

@add_iT said:

@vyas said:

@zed said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

This is not Virmach support forum

Raise a ticket on
    their fvckn website

Or sue

Read my post above it is all not about ticket just replying what he said before promising to fix it in HERE, on this thread and this forum, u too looks like not read correctly what i ask first

It simple just like i reply your comment here, don't care he or you reply it a month or year on here , so what is the issue ??

I think this is public forum

• edited August 2022

@vyas said:
    BOt broke

Just because i reply to your comment it doesn't mean i complain or blaming you

U get it ??

• edited August 2022

Fun fact that they always update their status or issue here where customer cannot update their issue or problem here

I think they did it just because too lazy to reply and handle ticket one by one then they make network status or improvement on this thread where customer disallowed (by some people) to make reply

And then someone suggest to make a ticket instead, ironic

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @add_iT said:

@vyas said:
    BOt broke

U get it ??

Actually was good use case for training the bot.

• @add_iT said: I think they did it just because too lazy to reply and handle ticket then he make network status or improvement on this thread

Step back, take a cool refreshing drink, perhaps start from a few dozen pages back in this thread and reflect on this. ;)

• @risturiz said: TeamMIA

TeamMissing-Inaction? ;)

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@yoursunny said:
    Plot twist: flight was booked to San Jose, Costa Rica.

This almost happened like 10 times for a split second in my brain before it error-corrected.

@dedicados said:

@VirMach said: Please let me know if anyone here sees any issues with their data. @dedicados tagging you since you said you're on here.

thank you, but stills showing at solusvm
    An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later

and in whmcs shows

Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

so cant boot servers or check.

It went offline shortly after the successful maintenance. Right now I'm trying to figure out the next best step with the priority of preventing data loss. I'm confirming some things with Broadcom to make sure we don't end up sending a different SKU controller and have cross-compatibility issues. I know in the past they have been very specific in that even the same controller but different firmware version can cause issues.

This server is using the brand new 9560-16i we had purchased. The CacheVault was having issues but if we replaced that and it's having problems it's possible it's an issue with the controller and we just get so frickin' lucky with everything that we actually got one that functioned perfectly for a few weeks until it didn't.

Broadcom is in a weird transition period where they're phasing out the 9560 while it was already backordered into 9660 so it's impossible to get a 9560 or 9660 from any reputable vendor, and even on eBay or random sites they all ship from China, UK, Germany, Italy. So we have to wait for Broadcom to get back to us with a more specific compatibility datasheet (if they have one) and in the meantime I have to try to see if we can get it back online and see what's going on but I also don't want to constantly reboot it a million times while it's potentially in the state of failing so I've set it aside until I can dig in for a several hour chunk of time from the moment I get it working again so we can thoroughly check everything.

Thanked by (1)dedicados
  • thank you.

• edited August 2022

@vyas said:

@add_iT said:

@vyas said:
    BOt broke

U get it ??

It is normal when some mechanic try fix and repair your car

Your mechanic said " i will try to fix it "

So on next day it just normal thing u ask, how the fix, success or not ??

Not something like someone try fix and repair your Air Conditioner and on next 30 day u ask how the fix , that is stupid

It is normal when we ask how 1 day progress for fix / repair something

• @VirMach
    I understand you have at least gotten about 70% of the Dedicated servers migrated and up and running that were affected by CC fiasco. Do you know where I stand getting a replacement? I had mine since 2018 and what was offered was not within the specs I had under you. All I want is equivalent to what I had . reference Ticket #342867 if it helps. Prefer West coast DC.

edited August 2022

@willie said:
    Bah, SJC vps crashed while I was compiling Python 3.10 on it, which takes a couple of cpu minutes. I don't know how far it got but it was partway through. I hope one compilation didn't make the node overheat and crash.

SJCZ005 is the one that crashed again and it's the one I have figured out yet. It got a memory reset and power cycle done.

Is there some crappy hardware causing all these issues? Lots of people are using Ryzens as servers and getting by, so maybe this hw configuration isn't ready for prime time.

I feel really bad that you've been on multiple nodes that have had so many problems. I did eventually determine the cause of the first node you were on, it was a combination of a bad operating system drive and bad DIMM.

ASRock has been quietly changing parts out on their boards due to supply chain issues. I've gotten some same SKU boards that have different parts soldered on.

For memory, Samsung shifted focus around the time we were purchasing them and it was on an indefinite backorder. We had to go with the less preferred Micron chips and purchased them from a reputable supplier but we definitely got an abnormally high failure rate on them. It passes our testing, probably passed their testing, and then after running for a few weeks start having errors. We've spent a very good amount of money on DC hands swapping most of these out by now.

Most if not all the disks in San Jose are top of the line (outside of the ones for the operating system, but in later batches these ended up being premium as well.) SKHynix P31, Samsung EVO Plus 860/970 Plus, and WD SN850.

I just think they had a rough shipment for whatever reason. It's funny, some locations don't really have this problem while others do. Maybe some of the delivery guys play soccer with the packages in certain cities.

We basically got it at the perfect time if the perfect time is the weird sandwich area during a pandemic riddled with supply chain issues, higher costs for a lower quality product. Too early to benefit from bleeding edge technology, but not too late for Ryzen processors going back in stock in the newer series and huge price cuts. Just the right time to be the first provider to use the right combination of hardware to run into firmware issues.

@risturiz said:
    It´s like #TeamTYO are the most noisy? :-) ... I want to be on #TeamMIA but Ryzen button dont work xD

I didn't get a chance to look at this as I got several DMs at once and the person I asked to message me had his message get buried a little bit. I'll try to remember to look at that today and fix it.

@add_iT said:

@vyas said:

@add_iT said:

@vyas said:
    BOt broke

U get it ??

Not something like someone try fix and repair your Air Conditioner and on next 30 day u ask how the fix , that is stupid

It is normal when we ask how 1 day progress for fix / repair something

It took my mechanic 9 months to fix my vehicle as it had a very specific electrical problem. The dealership just wanted to replace the entire electrical system and wires. I could've done that and probably had it back much sooner. But it would have also cost about 8x more.

If I contacted my mechanic after 1 day or every week for the 9 months, I'm sure it would have taken him longer and by the 12th month he would have given me my broken car back and told me to never speak to him again. That's just my mechanic though. It doesn't mean you can't ask about it after 1 day but when you go into the mechanic every day to ask about your air conditioner, and other customers are there with bigger problems, it's possible the other customers will provide similar responses as people have on this forum.

Anyway, I couldn't get the migration tool to work. I did work on it for you and tried several different things but it's mysteriously broken again and we'd have to wait for SVM support. I do apologize for me forgetting about it before I fell asleep last night but I did remember it this morning and tried a couple other things, but at this time I'll cancel the migration and provide you SLA credit for the downtime and close out the issue since we can't complete it.

• edited August 2022

@VirMach said:

@add_iT said:

@vyas said:

@add_iT said:

@vyas said:
    BOt broke

U get it ??

It is normal when we ask how 1 day

If I contacted my mechanic after 1 day or every week for the 9 months, I'm sure it would have taken him longer and by the 12th month he would have given me my broken car back and told me to never speak to him again. That's just my mechanic though. It doesn't mean you can't ask about it after 1 day but when you go into the mechanic every day to ask about your air conditioner, and other customers are there with bigger problems

Yes but sure is normal you ask it on first place on next day, how long this can be fixed, because we are not mechanics, and we get confirmed for how long it can get fixed , got it?

I am not ask it every day, just ask one day after you start fixing it

So it is not make sense like your analogy where someone going ask for everyday

• ^ Back to the end of the queue, you go. :#

This discussion has been closed.