[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• jmaxwell, miu, and add_iT are missing the party here.

• +1 Dalmation
    :|

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @VirMach my vps was SEAZ002 and migrated to RYZE.SEA-Z003.VMS and still isnt reachable.
    Not urgent but curious if I should expect it to be available/reachable

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited October 2022

@host4cheap said:
    @VirMach my vps was SEAZ002 and migrated to RYZE.SEA-Z003.VMS and still isnt reachable.

Should be immediately available unless (1) I did a misclick and missed one IP, does happen from time to time when they look similar to eachother as I go faster than SolusVM can handle it. Or (2) you at some point in time re-installed the OS when the disk was having issues and therefore you have no LVM. For this you wouldn't need a ticket, you'd just have to wait until I recreate them in a big batch.

Of course there could be an option 3 that I'm unaware of but that'd be quite rare as of like an hour or two ago since I double checked it then.

• @VirMach said:

@host4cheap said:
    @VirMach my vps was SEAZ002 and migrated to RYZE.SEA-Z003.VMS and still isnt reachable.

Should be immediately available unless (1) I did a misclick and missed one IP, does happen from time to time when they look similar to eachother as I go faster than SolusVM can handle it. Or (2) you at some point in time re-installed the OS when the disk was having issues and therefore you have no LVM. For this you wouldn't need a ticket, you'd just have to wait until I recreate them in a big batch.

Of course there could be an option 3 that I'm unaware of but that'd be quite rare as of like an hour or two ago since I double checked it then.

47.87.191.244 is the IP

❯ ping 47.87.193.174
    PING 47.87.193.174 (47.87.193.174): 56 data bytes
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 0
    Request timeout for icmp_seq 1

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@host4cheap - 47.87.191.244 pings, so I do not expect that it is a missing LVM, and when trying to ssh in it does ask me for a password, so I expect you are up and working. :)

Thanked by (1)skorous

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    @host4cheap - 47.87.191.244 pings, so I do not expect that it is a missing LVM, and when trying to ssh in it does ask me for a password, so I expect you are up and working. :)

I wondered since they tried to ping a different IP than that ...

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Alright who messed with SJCZ010 to win a prize???

I've been spending way too much time on that but I think it's just DC hands unplugging it or ethernet got loose. Everything else looks fine. Anyway, to recover from this, I've got a trick up my sleeve.

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman lesuser

Oh man this might actually save my ass but it's going to be very close either way. It all depends on how I market this. Ahem.

Quick!!!! Everyone go on HostLoc and tell them statistically speaking it's best they request their additional missing IPv4 as soon as possible, because of the limitation of IPv4 address on any particular node. Therefore especially for Tokyo if they want to MAXIMIZE their profits, there are about ONLY 190 IPv4 left on Tokyo right now. So that means the first 190 people that submit can get any owed additional IPv4 back. Otherwise if they're late, and picked the migrate backup choice they'll be sent back to LAX.

I'm sure Google Translate will do a fantastic job at translating that message to ensure there's no panic but if you have any questions AT ALL please feel free to contact us and I'll personally answer them myself, but only for the next 4 hours.

Okay your move boys. Are you going to stand your ground or will you be tempted to join in on requesting your IPv4 back early while you still can? Who knows, after these four hours we might have to wait weeks or months (knowing us.)

I feel like I'm doing an infomercial. Crap, I really shouldn't have marked most the tickets I did as an auto bot reply. I still need to do 230 tickets an hour to catch up at this point or one every 15 seconds. I guess you guys can start messaging me your accounts with us, quote your guess and make sure it's within the period of time I said. Oh and the additional IP tool actually isn't ready yet but it might be, I'm just hoping I start getting some questions about it.

• edited October 2022

Thank you for your efforts

• Oh no... 190 spots and 1k waiting... What could go wrong xD

Developer said ETA an hour for the IP request button, I'm going to work on getting everyone else back up (from broken LVMs.)

• @VirMach said:
    Quick!!!! Everyone go on HostLoc and tell them

8 minutes after your posting:
    https://hostloc.com/thread-1082520-1-1.html

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• After all the ipv4 allocations, my Tokyo pre-sale 4T order is further away from online. T T

edited October 2022

@foxcoo said:
    After all the ipv4 allocations, my Tokyo pre-sale 4T order is further away from online. T T

We have subnets in Tokyo for more servers, just not more subnets for same one server.

I hope that makes sense.

@yoursunny said:

@VirMach said:
    Quick!!!! Everyone go on HostLoc and tell them

8 minutes after your posting:
    https://hostloc.com/thread-1082520-1-1.html

Keep me updated on the discussion. I guess it depends how it was presented, otherwise I could see people getting confused since I just look like a maniac.

• If none of the suggested solutions work, or if nothing was suggested, create a technical support ticket describing your issue. Please also provide us with your server's login info by clicking the 'add sensitive data' button so that we may access your server and investigate.
    If you contact support, provide debug data:
    Main IP pings: false ip 45.66.130.84 TYOC038
    Node Online: true
    Service online: offline
    Operating System: linux-debian-10-x86_64-gen2-v1
    Service Status:Active
    Registration Date:2020-12-05

The machine migrated to Japan cannot be online, although the second migration is not through a formal method, but please see that I paid the migration fee twice, let the vps be online normally, sir

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@foxcoo said:
    After all the ipv4 allocations, my Tokyo pre-sale 4T order is further away from online. T T

We have subnets in Tokyo for more servers, just not more subnets for same one server.

I hope that makes sense.

Oh, I see.

• @VirMach said:
    I guess you guys can start messaging me your accounts with us, quote your guess and make sure it's within the period of time I said.

Yay!

Thanked by (2)FrankZ skorous
    edited October 2022

@foxcoo said:

I'm trying to acquire a MegaRaid 7660 and NVMe for it to cache it and improve on the original design for Tokyo. I could send out the server as it is but it's already been highly delayed and I have concerns after what started happened on the one we did send. They've officially had it on their site for months but their sales team didn't get back to me and I can't find it ANYWHERE.

@KuYeHQ said:
    If none of the suggested solutions work, or if nothing was suggested, create a technical support ticket describing your issue. Please also provide us with your server's login info by clicking the 'add sensitive data' button so that we may access your server and investigate.
    If you contact support, provide debug data:
    Main IP pings: false ip 45.66.130.84 TYOC038
    Node Online: true
    Service online: offline
    Operating System: linux-debian-10-x86_64-gen2-v1
    Service Status:Active
    Registration Date:2020-12-05

The machine migrated to Japan cannot be online, although the second migration is not through a formal method, but please see that I paid the migration fee twice, let the vps be online normally, sir

How do you propose that, if you forced yourself into a location that doesn't have any space when you did it? That's why it didn't create successfully.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

@VirMach said: I guess you guys can start messaging me your accounts with us, quote your guess and make sure it's within the period of time I said.

So what do you like on your pizza?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach
    TPAZ003
    NYCB044
    SJCZ005B
    Are these nodes offline?

• @FrankZ said:

@VirMach said: I guess you guys can start messaging me your accounts with us, quote your guess and make sure it's within the period of time I said.

So what do you like on your pizza?

Ryzen, 2gb ram and 1gbit connection pretty please

edited October 2022

@tonyapac said:
    @VirMach
    TPAZ003
    NYCB044
    SJCZ005B
    Are these nodes offline?

I don't know does the VNC IP ping? Let me know. Or any other on the same /24

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@tonyapac said:
    @VirMach
    TPAZ003
    NYCB044
    SJCZ005B
    Are these nodes offline?

@VirMach
    My VMs on both TPAZ003 and NYCB044 are not reachable, neither VNC nor SSH.

@tonyapac said:

@VirMach said:

@tonyapac said:
    @VirMach
    TPAZ003
    NYCB044
    SJCZ005B
    Are these nodes offline?

@VirMach

I assume in this case it's related to user actions, probably re-install. Scroll up a little bit, I answered you already but got busy.

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@tonyapac said:

@VirMach said:

@tonyapac said:
    @VirMach
    TPAZ003
    NYCB044
    SJCZ005B
    Are these nodes offline?

@VirMach

I assume in this case it's related to user actions, probably re-install. Scroll up a little bit, I answered you already but got busy.

No, it is ridiculous.
    Your network should be broken.

edited October 2022

@tonyapac said:

@VirMach said:

@tonyapac said:

@VirMach said:

@tonyapac said:
    @VirMach
    TPAZ003
    NYCB044
    SJCZ005B
    Are these nodes offline?

@VirMach

No, it is ridiculous.

Well the nodes aren't down and the disks are healthy and have been since the maintenance so feel free to say whatever else you want, I just won't be able to look into it any further because I already we'd be fixing these tonight.

(But only the ones are due to user action, not ridiculous.)

• I'm also on SJC005B and my VMs are fine. Seems like user error.

This discussion has been closed.