[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• JabJab
    edited October 2022

Lang selector works on main page / service list, but does not work when you have one/single service/VPS view.
    If anyone looking for direct link then https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php?language=english

Maybe you removed/added one lang and stupid WHMCS stores this as integer and English shifted to Estonian (as it's next in selector list)? No idea, but went full Estonian :D

Also:

Perfection!

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Jab said:
    Lang selector works on main page / service list, but does not work when you have one service view.
    If anyone looking for direct link then https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php?language=english

Maybe you removed one lang and stupid WHMCS stores this as integer and English shifted to Estonian (as it's next in selector list)? No idea, but went full Estonian :D

I definitely didn't touch anything language related but if the language selector got broken on the service page it sounds like the exact way WHMCS would do their coding, where the sidebar is somehow related and it causes one language to get removed and automatically moves it down without user interaction. I'll see what else I updated on this page but it wasn't much.

• Mine was in Dansk suddenly. I changed back to English manually from the bottom.

The sidebar is back.

But, for example, I never had a blue button to Redeploy in New Region. Anyway, it seems fine with Ubuntu 20 (still functional after 30 minutes after reinstallation). With Debian 11 was nonfunctional after few minutes. Always. Both services.

• @Jab said:
    Debian 11 from template
    yabs
    apt update
    apt upgrade
    reboot

works like a charm
    FFME02

Exactly as above but still fails to mount /dev/vda1 to /root

• JabJab
    edited October 2022

I've just checked my VPSes and seems I like I have non with 3+ cores.
    I am even more tempted to gamble NVMe2G :D

Fun fact:
    Wanted to burn my Limestone Network credits... but I can't login to panel - it shows some stupid error and tell me to open a ticket so they can fix it. Now guess if you need to login to panel to open a ticket ^.-

Thanked by (2)yoursunny dartagnan

• @Jab said:
    I've just checked my VPSes and seems I like I have non with 3+ cores.
    I am even more tempted to gamble NVMe2G :D

For some reason all the flash sale systems didn't have over 3 cores (or at least none of the ones I got). It would be nice to have a little extra compute. Part of me wants to gamble but the other part of me wants to hold onto this bit of virmach history :lol:

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • edited October 2022

^ As long as I get the surplus from when it (the gamble) goes wrong... go for it, guys! :D

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• F12, won't it be solved?

• @xiaobindiy said: F12, won't it be solved?

My function key works fine, thanks.

Thanked by (1)tototo

• @xiaobindiy said:
    F12, won't it be solved?

You need to be more specific what F12 is.

• @VirMach said:
    We're going to be getting the missing IPv4 request button ready. You'll see it on your product details page. It'll be a button called "Missing IP's?" or similar. Here's how it'll work, but this may end up completely different based on what portions our developer can or cannot do in a short period of time.

• You will only have one chance to make the request. It's mostly based on an honor system but if you lie and get caught you forfeit any additional IPv4. If you don't fill it out correctly, the initial way it's fulfilled stands.
    • The button may not appear, in this case we'll rely on people here to let us know of their exact plan & situation and add it into the code as it's improved.
    • You'll pick [1] how many IPv4 addresses you're missing, [2] how many of them you actually require (chance to give any excess back and receive discount instead), and [3] what you want us to do if there aren't enough IPv4 on your node.

Discount:

This will be 10% per IPv4, one step at a time. So this means if you have a $10 a year plan and had 12 additional IPv4 you will NOT have a product that is negative $2 a year. Instead it goes $100.9 = $90.9 = $8.10.9 = $7.290.9 ... ... final price = $2.82 per year. Or another way of thinking of it is $10*0.9^12

Not enough IPv4:

You will be able to pick (default) option from a dropdown to either have us move you to the closest available server with enough IPv4 (it may end up being far way, I can tell you right now we have low IPv4 per node in Tokyo for example) or to stay on the same node and take the discount instead. We'll add whatever is available (partial fulfillment if any) and instead apply discount for the remainder if you pick this option.

Feedback? Let me know. If you have any suggested changes, it has to be realistic and simple. It can't add in extra steps or back and forth messages, it has to be one and done or else you're going to be waiting another year for us to get through all the requests.

I also know people have not had their additional IPv4 for a while so I'll try to work out a quick way of also crediting people while we process them but I don't have any information on what that would end up being. I'd say we could also offer a pro-rated cancellation and refund as an option just case all the options are disliked but there's no point because most of these are BF specials and there'd be no way to do refunds that are this old, the payment processer won't allow it and if we did it to store credit too many people would be confused/upset when it doesn't go back to their original payment method.

And once again, it's possible our developer gets back to me and says "yeah, can't do it, it's just going to be a button where there's no specifications." This is just the ideal way, if possible.

@VirMach can we take additional RAM instead?

• Free lifetime 2GB/50GiB/4.88TB 2 core Ryzen in Chicago, with 256 MB of swap? Thank you very much! I've got a project in mind for this one.

FYI, I think it's spelled O'Hare, not O'Haire...

• @Virmach, Where is my Free lifetime 2GB/50GiB/4.88TB 2 core Ryzen? :)

• @VirMach said:

@gritty said:
    Does anyone know how to solve this problem? This Virmach's vps cann't be connectd now

Was this after Ryzen migrate button press?

do you plan help me to solve this problem?

• So did everyone who made a guess of tickets get the lifetime one? Or just a selected few? @Jab

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@JDMcPea said:
    So- for a little added excitement/drama can the 30 or so people who got this offer now Spin The Wheel™ to take a chance on winning an SSD32G or losing everything?

I was going to do a wheel but it ends up being pretty boring when trying to balance it out. If anyone really wants I'll do an equal odds wheel or dice roll where you put up your NVMe2G for a chance to win, but if you lose, you lose the NVMe2G.

So if you want, winning vs loss odds:

NVMe4G - 50/50 (1 vs 1 wheel)
    NVMe8G - 25/75 (1 vs 3 wheel)
    NVMe16G - 12.5/87.5 (1 vs 7 wheel)
    NVMe32G - 6.25/93.75 (1 vs 15 wheel)

The NVMe4G would essentially be the "double or nothing" option. Just quote this message, pick which one, and confirm you're willing to risk your NVMe2G.

I would like to risk my SSD2G for NVMe4G which I got earlier from HT. Will you allow it?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

how do you claim the free vps?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:
    how do you claim the free vps?

why couldn't I claim the free vps?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@cybertech said: how do you claim the free vps?

@lemoncube said: why couldn't I claim the free vps?

To claim the free 2GB VPS you had to have made a guess of the tickets that VirMach was going to complete on October 5th. Which both of you did. Then when VirMach did not complete 1000 tickets on October 6th those that made a ticket guess on the 5th were eligible for the free VPS. You still needed to PM VirMach your account email and a screen shot, or other method to show that you had made the guess post during the time VirMach required after he made the comment below on October 6th.

@VirMach said: I guess you guys can start messaging me your accounts with us, quote your guess and make sure it's within the period of time I said.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• I'm also waiting for my Free lifetime 2GB/50GiB/4.88TB 2 core Ryzen :/

• What should I host on mine? Not entirely sure what to do with this new idler.

• @fluttershy said:
    What should I host on mine? Not entirely sure what to do with this new idler.

Affiliate garden. Make money with that free VPS. ;)

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@FrankZ said:

@cybertech said: how do you claim the free vps?

@lemoncube said: why couldn't I claim the free vps?

To claim the free 2GB VPS you had to have made a guess of the tickets that VirMach was going to complete on October 5th. Which both of you did. Then when VirMach did not complete 1000 tickets on October 6th those that made a ticket guess on the 5th were eligible for the free VPS. You still needed to PM VirMach your account email and a screen shot, or other method to show that you had made the guess post during the time VirMach required after he made the comment below on October 6th.

@VirMach said: I guess you guys can start messaging me your accounts with us, quote your guess and make sure it's within the period of time I said.

thanks i will try.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @edoarudo5 said:
    I would like to risk my SSD2G for NVMe4G which I got earlier from HT. Will you allow it?

death glare

• tetechtetech OG
    edited October 2022

@gritty said:

@VirMach said:

@gritty said:
    Does anyone know how to solve this problem? This Virmach's vps cann't be connectd now

Was this after Ryzen migrate button press?

do you plan help me to solve this problem?

nvm, I guess you opened a ticket.

• @Jab said:

@xiaobindiy said:
    F12, won't it be solved?

You need to be more specific what F12 is.

Also specify
    What type of keyboard

Fn key pressed or not

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @Mumbly said: @willie I set up route48 IPv6 tunnel

Meh, another layer of proxies, accounts, etc.? Idk. Maybe it is workable. I'm just trying to run a personal znc, not an ircd. It didn't occur to me that irc had the idea of problem networks. Anyway it's only one address giving me trouble for now, so as long as I have something I can use, I'm probably ok. Thanks.

• edited October 2022

@FrankZ said:

i did what you said .... thanks for the explain... lets wait.

• @fan said:
    So did everyone who made a guess of tickets get the lifetime one? Or just a selected few? @Jab

I didn't get one. Probably because we need to receive a PM or maybe we need to send PM ... Or perhaps Virmach is busy now and it's a long queue with other more important tasks.

We will find out soon, for sure. Patience.

• @FrankZ said: I guess you guys can start messaging me your accounts with us, quote your guess and make sure it's within the period of time I said.

Damn! I missed that bit. :'(

Thanked by (1)lemoncube

This discussion has been closed.