Koofr Lifetime Deal from 24$ for 100GB, 48$ for 250GB and 112$ for 1TB [coupon expired]

Comments

• @root said:

@Ympker said:

@Mumbly said:

@Ympker said: The company’s headquarters are located in Slovenia, while the users’ data is stored in highly secured data centres across the EU, guaranteeing compliance with the EU privacy legislation.

Any idea what locations they use?
    My local ISP - second largest mobile phone network provider in my country offer additional 5GB on the top of the free 10GB koofr space for free.

Support just replied that all data is hosted in DCs in Germany as per their Privacy Policy where it is stated that

Our servers are hosted in the European Union, in Germany, in secure and protected, ISO 27001 certified data centers.

https://koofr.eu/privacy/

So... if energy is going up in European Union like crazy, how will they sustain such pricing model?

九八%オフcうそmてrsいでlt

• YmpkerYmpker OGContent Writer
    edited November 2022

@root said:

@Ympker said:

@Mumbly said:

@Ympker said: The company’s headquarters are located in Slovenia, while the users’ data is stored in highly secured data centres across the EU, guaranteeing compliance with the EU privacy legislation.

Any idea what locations they use?
    My local ISP - second largest mobile phone network provider in my country offer additional 5GB on the top of the free 10GB koofr space for free.

Support just replied that all data is hosted in DCs in Germany as per their Privacy Policy where it is stated that

Our servers are hosted in the European Union, in Germany, in secure and protected, ISO 27001 certified data centers.

https://koofr.eu/privacy/

So... if energy is going up in European Union like crazy, how will they sustain such pricing model?

Time will tell. I'd assume many EU companies will have to deal with this question. If they're not going to disclose their strategy though, it's just guessing. If they made profits and invested them in the past years since launch (9 years) that should allow them to survive for a while to come up with a strategy (in case they don't have one yet). Many providers will be sinking, new ones will rise. Only time will tell.

• @Ympker invite the ceo cfo afk asl of the company to Les for a special dude, i d love to buy a special as hundreds(millions) of friends here. Lots of le* People waiting a good deal from them (lifetime ofcourse)

• Last year BF 40% off coupon did not work for koofr on stacksocial. Many other usual promotions also do not work for koofr.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited November 2022

@tridinebandim said:
    @Ympker invite the ceo cfo afk asl of the company to Les for a special dude, i d love to buy a special as hundreds(millions) of friends here. Lots of le* People waiting a good deal from them (lifetime ofcourse)

They are already on here @koofr

@mee2 said:
    Last year BF 40% off coupon did not work for koofr on stacksocial. Many other usual promotions also do not work for koofr.

Yeah, that's why I said I don't remember a 40% off coupon for Koofr that worked in the past 1-2 years. I bought it even longer ago that's why I got that price. I still wish @ehab and @root best of luck though. Maybe this year will be a 40% discount again.

Thanked by (1)tridinebandim
  • oh, hi @koofr

Thanked by (2)Ympker ehab
  • @tridinebandim said:
    oh, hi @koofr

we have koofr here.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
  • koofrkoofr OGServices Provider

@ehab said:

@tridinebandim said:
    oh, hi @koofr

we have koofr here.

Hi. ;)

• edited November 2022

@koofr said:

@ehab said:

@tridinebandim said:
    oh, hi @koofr

we have koofr here.

Hi. ;)

a lot of exceptions from you around here.
    please don't let us down this upcoming BF.

Thanked by (2)Ympker tridinebandim
    edited November 2022

@ehab said:

@koofr said:

@ehab said:

@tridinebandim said:
    oh, hi @koofr

we have koofr here.

Hi. ;)

a lot of exceptions from you around here.
    please don't let us down this upcoming BF.

Thanked by (2)ehab tridinebandim
  • koofrkoofr OGServices Provider

As you can understand, we cannot comment on Stacksocial and their pricing policies for BF, but some of you may be a bit overoptimistic. In other unrelated news, we think new features coming out soon will make you even happier with our service.

Thanked by (2)Ympker IV__
  • Eh, I guess I will bite if thing still up on Sunday when I will have more time.
    If I won't get my money value back I am gonna sue Ympker :trollface:

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @koofr said:
    As you can understand, we cannot comment on Stacksocial and their pricing policies for BF, but some of you may be a bit overoptimistic. In other unrelated news, we think new features coming out soon will make you even happier with our service.

Have about a handful of big juicy discount codes exclusively for LES?

Thanked by (1)tridinebandim
  • @Nekki said:

@koofr said:

Have about a handful of big juicy discount codes exclusively for LES?

Thanked by (2)Nekki ehab

How are you... online?

• Just a note that Koofr's lifetime deals don't stack. I already have a 100 GB lifetime on my account, but if I went for the 250 GB plan, I'd just have 250 GB of storage, unless I create a separate account.

Thanked by (2)Ympker Mumbly
    edited November 2022

@jaden said:
    Just a note that Koofr's lifetime deals don't stack. I already have a 100 GB lifetime on my account, but if I went for the 250 GB plan, I'd just have 250 GB of storage, unless I create a separate account.

Yeah, that's important to know, too. Forgot adding that to the OP. That's why I directly went with the 1TB back then instead of the 250.

Features from the pricing page for 100,250 and 1TB plans: https://koofr.eu/pricing/

• Unlimited file size
    • Automatic mobile media backup
    • Two-way synchronization
    • File versioning
    • Enhanced security features
    • Facebook media transfer tool
    • Save to Koofr browser extension/add-on
    • 30 days deleted file retention
    • Up to 18 external cloud connections (6 per provider Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive)
    • Unlimited private sharing with other Koofr users
    • Unlimited public sharing with permanent or time-limited links
    • Receive files from anyone through unlimited public receive links
    • 1 TB daily public sharing transfer limit
    • Microsoft Office for the web
    • PDF management tool
    • Space usage analysis tool
    • Duplicate file finder
    • Additional sharing options
    • Image editor
    • Local places
    Thanked by (2)Mumbly jaden
  • edited November 2022

@jaden or @Ympker (tagged)

Do you keep free 10GB after the upgrade to lifetime plan? Do free 10GB + 250GB stack or 10GB is gone?

I am asking this because there's requirement to open free account first in order to get lifetime plan and I also see that some local ISP clients get 5GB quota for free which add additional 5GB on the top of the already existing free 10GB for them, so they have 15GB.

Thanked by (1)Ympker
    edited November 2022

@Mumbly said:

Do you keep free 10GB after the upgrade to lifetime plan? Do free 10GB + 250GB stack or 10GB is gone?

I am asking this because there's requirement to open free account first in order to get lifetime plan and I also see that some local ISP clients get 5GB quota for free which add additional 5GB on the top of the already existing free 10GB for them, so they have 15GB.

Pricing page suggests you keep the 10GB free storage space on top https://koofr.eu/pricing/ as it says

Plus the additional 10 GB free space

With my lifetime deal that however wasn't the case (I only got a full 1TB):

Maybe it only applies to monthly paid plans @koofr ?

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • @Mumbly said:

I kept the 10 GB with my lifetime deal for 110 GB total.

Thanked by (1)Mumbly
  • I had a 10 GB, with 250 LT purchase Now I have 260 GB.

Thanked by (2)Mumbly Ympker

Squats are the new Push-ups

• How many lifetime cloud storage deals is too many?

@vyas said:
    I had a 10 GB, with 250 LT purchase Now I have 260 GB.

Seems like I am the only one missing the 10GB extra :P Anyway, only using half of the 1TB soo..

@Nekki said:
    How many lifetime cloud storage deals is too many?

Yes

Thanked by (1)Nekki
  • Do they scan files or can I securely store my linux iso backups for personal use no sharing ofcourse

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• @codelock said:
    Do they scan files or can I securely store my linux iso backups for personal use no sharing ofcourse

If the files aren't encrypted, assume they're being scanned.

• @Nekki said:

It depends from your por.. erm documentary collection.

• @Mumbly said:

@Nekki said:

Doesn't everyone keep that sort of thing on 'app hosts' so they're available for easy and convenient 'review'?

• edited November 2022

@codelock said:
    Do they scan files or can I securely store my linux iso backups for personal use no sharing ofcourse

The only cloud storage that doesn't track your activities and protects your privacy. Your data is encrypted and stored across several secure, EU-based datacenters. We don't scan your files or keep hidden copies after you delete them, either.
    Source: https://koofr.eu
    More detailed description is here: https://koofr.eu/blog/posts/how-safe-are-my-files-on-koofr

(and yes, "we don't scan" part is written in bold on their own frontpage :))

• @Nekki said:

@Mumbly said:

@Nekki said:

Doesn't everyone keep that sort of thing on 'app hosts' so they're available for easy and convenient 'review'?

Ordinary people yes, but they aren't avid collectors with larger space demands as we are.

• @Mumbly said:

@Nekki said:

@Mumbly said:

@Nekki said:

Ordinary people yes, but they aren't avid collectors with larger space demands as we are.

Ultra.CC offer up-to 16TB of space.....