VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

@JamesLebron said:

@JamesLebron said:
    @VirMach The server I purchased has Offline for three days.Ticket #

FrankZ mod edit: removed ticket number

Ok, since you insist on putting the ticket number in, I am going to leave it there. The reason for my action was since this was your first comment here at LES I was just trying to save you from being marked as a problematic customer by VirMach.
    If you come here in the future complaining that VirMach has treated you unfairly because of this, I will remind you that it was your own fault, and retire your account. You have been warned.

I thought the ticket number was swallowed and you didn't get it, so I sent another screenshot. If it was you who deleted the ticket number for me that's fine. Please solve my Offline problem as soon as possible.

• @tototo said: By the way, the browser's built-in Google Translate just rewrites the page based on the response from translate.googleapis.com, so II thought using Translate doesn't seem to be related to this issue. But I could be wrong...

other user(mjj) also reported this accident,they also used translator
    proxy isn't a problem

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@JamesLebron said: Please solve my Offline problem as soon as possible.

Your service will be activated in time. It is not unusual to have some VPS creations go bad during these flash sales. VirMach will make the rounds and fix them. Creating a ticket and/or posting it here may get you marked as a problematic customer. Why? Because when you buy these flash sales you agree to limited/no support. By putting in a ticket to try to rush the provisioning of your VPS you are breaking that agreement. By posting your ticket number here you are trying to get preferential treatment of your ticket over other tickets in the queue.
    My advise is to close your ticket, and wait. You don't need to listen to me, that is your choice. I am here just to help, guide folks in the right direction as I see it, and make suggestions for people to try and avoid as many future problems as possible.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• my pending services have been trickling in for the last 2 days, one in SEA just activated about 15 minutes ago back from the 24th?

Thanked by (2)Caxen AlwaysSkint
  • @taizi said:

@tototo said: By the way, the browser's built-in Google Translate just rewrites the page based on the response from translate.googleapis.com, so II thought using Translate doesn't seem to be related to this issue. But I could be wrong...

proxy isn't a problem

Did they also access *.virmach.com, Stripe, Coinbase, etc via proxy?

• I know this is off topic, but since I am not good at English, let me ask this question.

Which is the correct meaning of "The server I purchased has Offline for three days" ? (I think it's 1 on this context)
    1. I paid 3 days ago. But my VPS is not yet activated.
    2. I have a VPS. And it is offline since 3 days ago.

• edited January 2023

@tototo said:

@taizi said:

@tototo said: By the way, the browser's built-in Google Translate just rewrites the page based on the response from translate.googleapis.com, so II thought using Translate doesn't seem to be related to this issue. But I could be wrong...

proxy isn't a problem

I'll add some information to you

In our network environment, if you use any Google-related resource references in your webpage, it will always be loaded, please refer to the picture below.

Opening a VPN cannot be defined as a fraudulent order in this particular case

• @FrankZ said:

@JamesLebron said: Please solve my Offline problem as soon as possible.

Your service will be activated in time. It is not unusual to have some VPS creations go bad during these flash sales. VirMach will make the rounds and fix them. Creating a ticket and/or posting it here may get you marked as a problematic customer. Why? Because when you buy these flash sales you agree to limited/no support. By putting in a ticket to try to rush the provisioning of your VPS you are breaking that agreement. By posting your ticket number here you are trying to get preferential treatment of your ticket over other tickets in the queue.
    My advise is to close your ticket, and wait. You don't need to listen to me, that is your choice. I am here just to help, guide folks in the right direction as I see it, and make suggestions for people to try and avoid as many future problems as possible.

OK, I've deleted the screenshot.

• edited January 2023

@tototo said:

@taizi said:

proxy isn't a problem

I think so, as long as it is a non-china IP(GeoIP based split proxy)
    for me i use proxy for all of this too

• @dgc1980 said:
    my pending services have been trickling in for the last 2 days, one in SEA just activated about 15 minutes ago back from the 24th?

lucky guy

• @taizi said:

proxy isn't a problem

Does this mean that there is a problem of automatically creating a blank sub-account when placing an order?

• @assey said:

@taizi said:

proxy isn't a problem

Does this mean that there is a problem of automatically creating a blank sub-account when placing an order?

not investigated by virmach yet, but in my opinion I assume it is. caused by browser-in translator

• edited January 2023

@FrankZ hey, can ya give my EXT4 back, wanna turn it into a FS rating bot,

And post sale to the designated thread if greater than threshold, e.g.100% worthy

smartass shitposting satirist

• Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @dgc1980 said:
    damn sleep, I miss the climax

You wanted to catch the climax in your sleep and then you missed it?

How are you... online?

• now that the sale is over, let's get back to the main first topic: complain!

• @julensm said:
    now that the sale is over, let's get back to the main first topic: complain!

I would rather Moan myself

Thanked by (3)FrankZ ariq01 fluttershy

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• edited January 2023

@julensm said: let's get back to the main first topic: complain!

# Back to the right track

• @julensm said:

Why complain? Why not live happily ever after? Just imagine a beautiful and fruitful relationship between you and @Virmach in which you both take care of your small (baby) VPS.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

How are you... online?

• Would be nice.

• @AuroraZero said:

@julensm said:

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

After adding it all up it seems I went a little crazy this flash sale. I ended up spending $92.86 or $7.73 a month
    Total of 10 VMs in NYC(1), Dallas(3), Phoenix(1), Los Angeles(1), San Jose(1), Seattle(2), Tokyo(1)
    With a total of 19 cores, 20GB RAM, 352GB NVMe, 13 IPv4, 46.5 TB transfer.

Anybody know where else I can get 19 cores, 20GB RAM, 352GB NVMe, 13 IPv4, and 46.5 TB transfer for $7.73 a month ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• I have purchased and paid for VPS 2222 but after 7 hours I still have not received VPS information. I am waiting and I believe this is a good promotion.

• @FrankZ said:
    After adding it all up it seems I went a little crazy this flash sale. I ended up spending $92.86 or $7.73 a month
    Total of 10 VMs in NYC(1), Dallas(3), Phoenix(1), Los Angeles(1), San Jose(1), Seattle(2), Tokyo(1)

Anybody know where else I can get 19 cores, 20GB RAM, 352GB NVMe, 13 IPv4, and 46.5 TB transfer for $7.73 a month ?

牛逼! (new bee)

• @Fritz said:

@AuroraZero said:

@julensm said:

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

How are you... online?

• @FrankZ said:

You can't get that from anywhere else.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

How are you... online?

• edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:

Hey, ya will idle most them anyway, how about handling some root access to @Flying_Chinaman

• Don't like to be a party pooper but is anyone else having issues logging into the VPS control panel at Virmach? My VPS is working but whenever I try to login from the VPS Control Panel option in the billing dashboard, I'm getting a "Invalid vserverid or username" error and can't login. Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanked by (1)Caxen

DOS = HIGH?!?
    I knew it was on something!

• edited January 2023

@Sova said: is anyone else having issues logging into the VPS control panel at Virmach?

• @Sova said:
    Don't like to be a party pooper but is anyone else having issues logging into the VPS control panel at Virmach? My VPS is working but whenever I try to login from the VPS Control Panel option in the billing dashboard, I'm getting a "Invalid vserverid or username" error and can't login. Am I doing something wrong here?

Same situation as yours
    but don't need to use it for now.
    By the way, hello to the neighbors of LAXA018

from google translate