Free NAT KVMs Courtesy of GTHost, Crunchbits, Scaleblade, WebHorizon & PieHasBeenEaten - FreeVPS.org
Hello LES Community!
@GTHost, @crunchbits, ScaleBlade @Jack_SBE, @PieHasBeenEaten, and @Abdullah / Webhorizon. have provided bare metal servers to FreeVPS.org. The volunteers at FreeVPS.org use these servers as hypervisor nodes to make free VPSes available to the Community.
- 1x Core (Fair Share)
- 512MB Memory, up to 1GB with justification
- 10GB NVMe/SSD/HDD, up to 20GB with justification
- 20x forwarded ports v4
- /64 v6
LES account must be 3 months or older to quality Active account (you need to have a decent amount of recent posts) At least 50 or more non-spammy posts
Acceptable Use Policy
Zero abuse tolerance. All activities MUST adhere to the Donors' policies. If we take notice that a VM gets abused, the VM will be terminated.
FreeVPS Benchmark Test Results
How To Get A Free VPS
- Double check that you meet the above Requirements. Then head over to portal.freevps.org, click Register, and sign up. Note both your "Client No: ____" and "Your ID: ____" for use in a meaningful comment in this thread
- Make a meaningful comment in this thread, indicate you want a free VM by adding #ThanksGTHost, #Thankscrunchbits, #ThanksScaleBlade, #ThanksPieHasBeenEaten, and #ThanksWebHorizon somewhere in your comment. Meaningful comments could include, for example: questions, feedback, a suggestion, your preferred location, or your planned use of the server. Don't forget to include both "Client No: ____" and "Your ID: ____" from your sign up.
- To make this fun, and praise the providers/donor's, We require you to send a prayer along the comment you make to get a Free VPS! Long live the donor's!
- Make a donation to any charity, post proof and desired specs.
- Donors will get double max resources (up to 2 CPU Cores, 2GB RAM, 40GB SSD, 500GB@200Mbps.
- Guaranteed VM as long as there are available resources.
Node specs and Looking Glass links are posted at FreeVPS.org.
Thanks to @GTHost, @crunchbits, Scaleblade @Jack_SBE, @PieHasBeenEaten, and @Abdullah for making the FreeVPS.org project possible!
Thanks to @Cloudie for many kinds of help!
Thanks to @Virtfusion for a complimentary license!
Thanks to @TheOnlyDK, @FatGrizzly, and @sh97 for volunteering!
Thanks to @yoursunny for troubleshooting IPv6 issues!
Thanks to @DP for the FreeVPS.org domain name!
Thanks to @Not_Oles for the idea to make FreeVPS.org!
- There is NO SLA on this service, in fact frequent server reboots might be needed.
- NO support will be provided directly, all help requests must be posted here in this thread.
- No Backups are done on our side, disks are running in RAID0 YOLO mode.
- There is no term guarantee.
The original offer post was approved by @Mason