[SOLVED] About received complaint from abused by google web search results when using WebHorizon

2»

Comments

• PEBKAC = POPKORNC

• @skorous said:

@AKEBI0NUKUI said:

@root said:

@AKEBI0NUKUI said:
    I'll summarize what I know and my opinion.
    First of all, the time mentioned in Hetzner's email is March 27.
    But I don't know if it was the time of the abuse or the time Hetzner received the report? If it's time for abuse it means my server has been hacked.
    Why is it important to know when to abuse? Because now I only got this IPV6 from March 16th. But now based on the tone of Hetzner's email it looks like the abuse was done on March 27th? If the abuse was indeed carried out on March 27th, it means that the behavior was initiated by my server, whether it is my subjective will or not, although I can guarantee that I do not have such subjective awareness, this can only show that it is My DE was hacked. By the way, is the port 443 mentioned in Hetzner's email the port of Google? :( Sorry, this is the first time I get a report of abuse, so I really don't know the details.

So many cognitive suspects and twists... I guess it's time...

Time for what?I'm a newbie..

He's making popcorn the old-school way.

Well, we have a drama... popcorn is missing.

How are you... online?

• @root said:

@skorous said:

@AKEBI0NUKUI said:

@root said:

@AKEBI0NUKUI said:
    I'll summarize what I know and my opinion.
    First of all, the time mentioned in Hetzner's email is March 27.
    But I don't know if it was the time of the abuse or the time Hetzner received the report? If it's time for abuse it means my server has been hacked.
    Why is it important to know when to abuse? Because now I only got this IPV6 from March 16th. But now based on the tone of Hetzner's email it looks like the abuse was done on March 27th? If the abuse was indeed carried out on March 27th, it means that the behavior was initiated by my server, whether it is my subjective will or not, although I can guarantee that I do not have such subjective awareness, this can only show that it is My DE was hacked. By the way, is the port 443 mentioned in Hetzner's email the port of Google? :( Sorry, this is the first time I get a report of abuse, so I really don't know the details.

So many cognitive suspects and twists... I guess it's time...

Time for what?I'm a newbie..

He's making popcorn the old-school way.

Well, we have a drama... popcorn is missing.

Oh it makes perfect sense to me. Just had to explain to the youngster that there was a time when you didn't get popcorn by just throwing a bag in the microwave. ;-)