[POLL] Should links to Low End Box offers be removed from all LES threads ?

2»

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Hosting ProviderContent Writer

The VT420 said,
    all in green text,
    or maybe sometimes
    orange or white:

So many kinds of green! 💚
    There is green here
    and there is green there.
    This green so different
    from that green!

Need we worry so much
    about our green and their green?
    Most everyone here isn't green!
    Even our noobs learn soon enough!

The way to be better
    is to be better!
    Do you agree that it's good here
    as we move, together,
    towards our terminal green? 💚

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I hope everyone gets the servers they want!

• @carlin0 said: So you think it would be good some kind of war between green forums (?)

There certainly was (and intended) at the outset and it may still prevail, to some degree. Co-existence doesn't need to be "luvvy duvvey" nor outright hostile.

Heh!
    The apostrophe denotes belonging to (rightly or wrongly).
    I get the meanings though I took it as a collective (rightly or wrongly).

Thanked by (2)bikegremlin FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• AdvinAdvin Hosting Provider
    edited October 2023

Hey, we technically have a location in Buffalo, NY, which is CC. We own our hardware there along with our "own" (rented separately) IP ranges, and we have colocation through a reseller (which is Nexeon) rather than with CC directly. We originally chose to colocate in Buffalo for a few reasons back then, primarily because we used to rent hardware through a reseller (DataWagon) in Buffalo, and wanted to keep the same location/network to avoid any confusion for our clients. We do have plans of switching at some point to our own full rack in NJ/NYC Metro directly with a datacenter in the eventual future, but it is kind of a low priority because we are focused on some of our other locations. Colocating in Buffalo for us actually turned out to be more expensive than just colocating in NYC Metro or NJ.

I know that Biloh still has ties to CC and that they have had issues in the past with a ton of resellers/abuse/etc, but what exactly is the problem with them now? I don't know much about the CC or LET "lore" because I only joined the forum in 2021, and I haven't read much about the CC drama. They (Nexeon & CC) have been pretty fine for us and we've had no issues with them.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ terrorgen

I am a representative of Advin Servers