[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@ben47955 said:

Your service has been temporarily powered off as the node is overloading. If we're able to get it back under control, it will be powered back on, otherwise, we will attempt to migrate you to a new node. We apologize for the inconvenience but we currently attempting to minimize the total impact by potentially calming the server down and since this appears to be memory-related, we are selecting a few of the largest memory plans for this powerdown first.

Your service should return online, in any case, within a few hours.

Two days ago. Well, not that I care much, this was basically idling anyway, but does there still stock shortage? Or this just got lost? Anyway 50 hours is probably still under few hours.

This was a node that was overloading due to the previously described issue regarding disk and/or swap space. We sent this out to a dozen or so people, maybe a little bit more, so we can try moving the swap file or the disk was failing so we were clearing out the disk as a second step and in that case you might have been migrated.

This should be done by now, are you saying yours is still offline?

• @VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said: How long do I have to wait?

As long as you want or don't want.

I want to solve the problem, should I go to open a ticket,
    enable you to solve this problem

I don't want a refund plan, I can accept changing the plan, upgrading or lowering the configuration, at least I can use it for a short period of time.

Or is there no other way but to wait and get a refund

@xiaobindiy said:

@VirMach said:

I don't want a refund plan, I can accept changing the plan, upgrading or lowering the configuration, at least I can use it for a short period of time.

Only wait or refund are the options for Tokyo storage, unless you want to be created in NYC.

• JabJab
    edited October 2022

@lesuser said: WTH man! how much was it off?

99% like yours, but then it was doubled/price slashed by some other OGF promo thread and I have two of those for 0.45$ :bleep_bloop:
    VirMach bonuses stacks :P

Thanked by (2)lesuser FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach said:

@ben47955 said:

Your service has been temporarily powered off as the node is overloading. If we're able to get it back under control, it will be powered back on, otherwise, we will attempt to migrate you to a new node. We apologize for the inconvenience but we currently attempting to minimize the total impact by potentially calming the server down and since this appears to be memory-related, we are selecting a few of the largest memory plans for this powerdown first.

Two days ago. Well, not that I care much, this was basically idling anyway, but does there still stock shortage? Or this just got lost? Anyway 50 hours is probably still under few hours.

This was a node that was overloading due to the previously described issue regarding disk and/or swap space. We sent this out to a dozen or so people, maybe a little bit more, so we can try moving the swap file or the disk was failing so we were clearing out the disk as a second step and in that case you might have been migrated.

Yes. Node still locked. Tickets #979005

edited October 2022

@ben47955 said:

@VirMach said:

@ben47955 said:

Yes. Node still locked. Tickets #979005

Unlocked, sorry about that. It was rebooted but SolusVM didn't auto power on since it was powered off before reboot.

This actually means I screwed up in at least one other way because you should've actually been migrated off. Looks like I missed a couple. But I think the node should be fine now.

Thanked by (1)ben47955
  • @soulchief said:
    Anyone else waiting for a VPS for making a ticket guess on Oct 5th? I messaged the account details on the 9th but maybe that was too late?

You are not alone. Me too and probably more others.

Right click -> Select "Patience" -> Click Apply ✓

Thanked by (3)lesuser ATInDaHause FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said:

@VirMach said:

Only wait or refund are the options for Tokyo storage, unless you want to be created in NYC.

If Los Angeles is okay, New York line is too far

@xiaobindiy said:

@VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said:

@VirMach said:

We can do LAX. Order number?

• @VirMach said: We can do LAX. Order number?

Now you lost him and he will never be back :D

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

@VirMach said: We can do LAX. Order number?

Like "I don't have it because some scalper reseller to me?" ... "Refound" xD

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • Order number time 2022-04-04

jokes aside, hopefully his issue can finally be resolved. Probably would have been resolved months ago if he gave the required information.

• edited October 2022

@soulchief said:
    Order number time 2022-04-04

jokes aside, hopefully his issue can finally be resolved. Probably would have been resolved months ago if he gave the required information.

Depending on what you mean, I don't want to change it either. I thought the problem could be solved, so I just let it go.

• edited October 2022

@soulchief said:
    Order number time 2022-04-04

It's not a few months ago, it's because they have too many tickets and no one solves it

• @VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said:

@VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said:

@VirMach said:

We can do LAX. Order number?

Thanks @soulchief for the suggestion, I don't think I want to replace it.

I will keep urging

• edited October 2022

@risturiz said:

@Jab said:

Sounds like you were correct lol.

This guy keeps running around in circles like a headless chicken. "I'll take refund... I don't want refund... I'll wait... I want refund... I don't want refund... I want LAX... I don't want LAX"

• @soulchief said:

@risturiz said:

@Jab said:

Sounds like you were correct lol.

This guy keeps running around in circles like a headless chicken. "I'll take refund... I don't want refund... I'll wait... I want refund... I don't want refund... I want LAX... I don't want LAX"

You are headless chicken,less comment here,

• edited October 2022

Besides, whether I want to exchange or not, and whether I want to refund or not, is none of your business.

Thought it was me and @VirMach, need this headless chicken to comment?

• edited October 2022

Then put a support ticket in. This is a public forum where people are free to talk to each other.

Or just keep spamming until you're banned.

Edit: BTW I was talking to @risturiz so please don't join in my conversation. /s

• edited October 2022

After waiting for a few months, I waited patiently from the beginning, and then tried to contact, but there was no reply to the ticket. I've also made a post on the forums, but they haven't responded to me.

I have to be pissed to get a response from him and then you think it's my problem?

Tokyo does not have the problem of booting, and many people have not solved it。

why should I be forced to choose Los Angeles if the problem can be solved

• @VirMach am i a bad apple?

• @xiaobindiy said: After waiting for a few months, I waited patiently from the beginning, and then tried to contact, but there was no reply to the ticket. I've also made a post on the forums, but they haven't responded to me.

They did respond to you, asking for information on how to identify your account/purchase. But instead of giving that information, you just go silent for a few days and then come back to insult Virmach again. Then when asked again for information on how to identify your account, you again don't give the information. I'm sure in 2-3 days you'll be back again insulting Virmach for not resolving your issue.

How do you expect something to be resolved when they have no idea who you are? Should they just pick 1 of the thousands of accounts and just give them your storage VPS?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited October 2022

@ehab said:
    VirMach am i a bad apple?

-----

@xiaobindiy - Only 250GB storage server purchases were committed by VirMach to be set up in Tokyo on the first storage server. The options that were stated at the time of purchase were that the 500GB and above storage servers that did not fit on the first Tokyo storage server could wait, be refunded, or pick a different location. Why do you think you should not have to abide by the terms of your purchase?

Thanked by (3)ehab bakageta tototo

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Like I said, ban the chicken scalper - move on. :|

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @FrankZ said:

@ehab said:

all that i know is that i am sexy and horny all the time.

• @VirMach said:
    I slept a little bit, woke up, saw things were quiet and went back to sleep. Woke up, saw things were quiet. Did some mild stuff in between and also checking on the "emergency" request for ATLZ003 which is 2+ days in now. It's a very complicated request though so I can understand why it's taking so long, we asked for IPMI IP to be changed on BMC tab in BIOS. /s

eyes my server in Atlanta You work now... But your days are limited I do believe lol The remote hands without brains crew has ensured your painful demise at some point

@xiaobindiy said: If Los Angeles is okay, New York line is too far

@xiaobindiy said: why should I be forced to choose Los Angeles if the problem can be solved

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@ehab said:

@FrankZ said:

@ehab said:

all that i know is that i am sexy and horny all the time.

Thanked by (2)bakageta ehab

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

edited October 2022

Okay I'm refunding all Tokyo storage orders that are monthly for now (this was never intended to be pre-ordered and these are the biggest complainers so far.)

@Daevien said:

@VirMach said:
    I slept a little bit, woke up, saw things were quiet and went back to sleep. Woke up, saw things were quiet. Did some mild stuff in between and also checking on the "emergency" request for ATLZ003 which is 2+ days in now. It's a very complicated request though so I can understand why it's taking so long, we asked for IPMI IP to be changed on BMC tab in BIOS. /s

eyes my server in Atlanta You work now... But your days are limited I do believe lol The remote hands without brains crew has ensured your painful demise at some point

They're literally saying they can't even power it on and it has no issues that would cause that. They want to ship it out but last time they did that they sent the wrong server and then sandwiched a motherboard with RAM and everything on it and essentially used it as the padding for the wrong server (surprise: it's broken.) They've also lost like $2000 of equipment so far.

We're asking for a CMOS reset but last time we requested that they didn't know what that was/where it was.

Not looking good.

• For anyone wondering what the daily life of a hosting provider is like, just imagine that you have potentially dozens of "xiaobindiy"'s making tickets. And that he's not the worst variety of ticket spammer / incoherent people you get.

So yeah, that is why Virmach chills here. We give him shit but we usually don't drive him completely batshit crazy with zero details or ways for him to do anything about it like other places do or use him as a punching bag for frustrations.

Please be nice to providers, especially when shit hits the fan. They really don't want the issue to happen either and are having every customer come at them at the same time about the issue as well as trying to fix it. Sometimes made even more frustrating by things out of their direct control that they still take the beating for (ie: remote hands trying to figure out how to push buttons on a keyboard that have big hourly rates attached for their stupidity).

The provider wants the issue fixed, the customer happy and to go chill on their sofa / chair / deck, same as you :p

This discussion has been closed.