[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• edited October 2022

We normally pay for servers in Tokyo. For six months, these servers have not been powered on. Is this explanation past??

Did you forget about it,Or just trying to cover up the past

• Laxa014 down since 20 days 😭

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• edited October 2022

Speaking of these, I'm angry. If your Tokyo server has no location, I can wait.. But now these positions are for thieves

You should promise a time to solve the problem for users who pay before April 10

• edited October 2022

^ Another rant by xiaobindly :/ Refund & ban seems appropriate?

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited October 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:
    @Virmach You've gone awfy quiet; hopefully you're getting some R&R, for a change.

I slept a little bit, woke up, saw things were quiet and went back to sleep. Woke up, saw things were quiet. Did some mild stuff in between and also checking on the "emergency" request for ATLZ003 which is 2+ days in now. It's a very complicated request though so I can understand why it's taking so long, we asked for IPMI IP to be changed on BMC tab in BIOS. /s

edited October 2022

@xiaobindiy said:
    The management here is VirMach's lackey, indulging a liar without limit, and not deleting if he has the ability

VirMach, you are not a man at all. If you have the ability, please solve the problem

After payment in Tokyo, the machine will not be switched on for six months. Unlimited indulgence to those who tamper with the code

The use qualification of these people should be deleted and they should be returned to the original area

@xiaobindiy said:
    We normally pay for servers in Tokyo. For six months, these servers have not been powered on. Is this explanation past??

Did you forget about it,Or just trying to cover up the past

@xiaobindiy said:
    Speaking of these, I'm angry. If your Tokyo server has no location, I can wait.. But now these positions are for thieves

You should promise a time to solve the problem for users who pay before April 10

Would you like to provide any actual information?

• If you guys don't want to fix things, hopefully I can leave

Please say, I will not contact you again

• @xiaobindiy said:

If you guys don't want to fix things, hopefully I can leave

i know you are angry and we are here to help you clam down.

add ticket # and ask what you want.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

@xiaobindiy said:

You haven't provided any details but I can refund you, sure. I'd just need to know some details.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said:

You haven't provided any details but I can refund you, sure. I'd just need to know some details.

I didn't want to get the refund plan. I waited for 6 months, but it is obviously far away

@ehab said:

@xiaobindiy said:

JP-STORAGE-500G ,Payment time 2022-04-04
    I didn't want to get the refund plan. I waited for 6 months, but it is obviously far away

• @VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said:

I don't have submitticket

• The time here is 2022-10-12 PM.

• still waiting my VPS up after long time down on SJCZ0005, Now is on SJCZ0006.

• @xiaobindiy said:

@VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said:

Try with transaction ID, order number, ticket number or something what can identify you to them. They don't have a crystal ball and order date doesn't tell them who you are to refund you.

• @lesuser said:
    Can you believe that one of them is $0.99 per year with 1GB RAM, 1 core and 50GB disk.

Do you transfer this treasure :smiley:

• @xiaobindiy said:

If you don't want "the refund plan" STOP THE SPAM!!... And give real info about your service, so @VirMach can check it.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

@xiaobindiy said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said:

@ehab said:

@xiaobindiy said:

What do you want then?

• JabJab
    edited October 2022

I am kinda curious what this guy wants tbh.
    I understand he fells shitty for waiting for 6 months already and he have nothing... but if VirMach don't have servers/time/storage there posting here won't really "speed up" things - it's on the list, it will happen... or not. Also not having any support ticket at this point is stupid - systems have problems and bugs too - maybe it's marked as paid on your end, but not in some other VirMach-related-places systems and you were just never deployed (or it was deployed, but not showing up in your account) - open ticket mate, describe issues, ask them to double check / throw some ETA.

or you know - just take your refund and find something.

Sometimes it's systemic problem (hello VirMach :D), sometimes it's single-user problem and without any kind of information VirMach can't even guess (or fix, lol) what is the issue here.

Posting I PAID ON does not help (especially with timezones :D ).

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @dartagnan said:

@lesuser said:
    Can you believe that one of them is $0.99 per year with 1GB RAM, 1 core and 50GB disk.

Do you transfer this treasure :smiley:

haha!
    I grabbed it in one of those crazy BG deals where VirMach used to hide some code inside his long post. So, I was able to guess that code in one such post and grabbed it. This one is SSD1G and was 99% off. Normally these kinds of coupon codes only apply to specific product, and you cannot add additional items but at the time of checkout I decided to add extra IP just to see and viola the 99% code was also applied to it. So, this is actually $1.3 per year with extra IP. Although I no longer have that extra IP after migration as you know the situation and now have opened ticket as per VirMach's instructions.

Thanked by (2)dartagnan theloafingone
  • @lesuser said: This one is SSD1G and was 99% off.

I raise.

• Hey @VirMach stop messing with sidebars!

@Jab said:
    I am kinda curious what this guy wants tbh.
    I understand he fells shitty for waiting for 6 months already and he have nothing... but if VirMach don't have servers/time/storage there posting here won't really "speed up" things - it's on the list, it will happen... or not. Also not having any support ticket at this point is stupid - systems have problems and bugs too - maybe it's marked as paid on your end, but not in some other VirMach-related-places systems and you were just never deployed (or it was deployed, but not showing up in your account) - open ticket mate, describe issues, ask them to double check / throw some ETA.

or you know - just take your refund and find something.

Sometimes it's systemic problem (hello VirMach :D), sometimes it's single-user problem and without any kind of information VirMach can't even guess (or fix, lol) what is the issue here.

Posting I PAID ON does not help (especially with timezones :D ).

I'm assuming it's the classic "I've waited too long and I want to wait even longer while complaining because I really want it and understand if I got a refund I can't find a deal like this anywhere else" dilemma.

edited October 2022

@Jab said:
    Hey @VirMach stop messing with sidebars!

I wasn't supposed to do it for that page but I never fixed it.

(edit) Okay fixed for products

• Anyone else waiting for a VPS for making a ticket guess on Oct 5th? I messaged the account details on the 9th but maybe that was too late?

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint fan
  • @Jab said:

@lesuser said: This one is SSD1G and was 99% off.

I raise.

WTH man! how much was it off?

@soulchief said:
    Anyone else waiting for a VPS for making a ticket guess on Oct 5th? I messaged the account details on the 9th but maybe that was too late?

A good number of people waiting and you'll probably need to wait longer. A bunch of inactive people who halfway didn't follow instructions and a few bad apples in there as well and no time to sort and go through them. Not saying you're part of the bad crowd but I am saying you're part of the batch that's not going to get done any time soon.

• @VirMach said:

@soulchief said:
    Anyone else waiting for a VPS for making a ticket guess on Oct 5th? I messaged the account details on the 9th but maybe that was too late?

A good number of people waiting and you'll probably need to wait longer. A bunch of inactive people who halfway didn't follow instructions and a few bad apples in there as well and no time to sort and go through them. Not saying you're part of the bad crowd but I am saying you're part of the batch that's not going to get done any time soon.

Ah that's fine, I have no issues waiting.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said:

@xiaobindiy said:

@ehab said:

@xiaobindiy said:

What do you want then?

How long do I have to wait?

In June, told me it would take at least four weeks, but months passed and still no news

Are these machines originally handed to us, but occupied by people who tamper with the code?

For the official purchase of Tokyo servers, at least their rights and interests should be protected. It cannot be an unlimited wait

@xiaobindiy said: How long do I have to wait?

As long as you want or don't want.

• Your service has been temporarily powered off as the node is overloading. If we're able to get it back under control, it will be powered back on, otherwise, we will attempt to migrate you to a new node. We apologize for the inconvenience but we currently attempting to minimize the total impact by potentially calming the server down and since this appears to be memory-related, we are selecting a few of the largest memory plans for this powerdown first.

Your service should return online, in any case, within a few hours.

Two days ago. Well, not that I care much, this was basically idling anyway, but does there still stock shortage? Or this just got lost? Anyway 50 hours is probably still under few hours.

This discussion has been closed.