[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @VirMach, how to un-cancel cancellation?

• @tenpera said: how to un-cancel cancellation?

In your Client Area!
    There's a humongous green button..

Remove Cancellation

Thanked by (3)AuroraZero FrankZ tenpera

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @ZA_capetown said:
    Is that the BF bells I hear from a distance...

I hope not. The best "gift" to customers is to get the ship fully righted and make everything functional & reliable. That's a better reward for their patience than feeding bots & scalpers in my view.

• @VirMach Sorry for disturb, but I have an urgent issue that need your immediate notice, it is like what @jiang encounter.

What happened?

I successfully paid invoice #1504739 which links to #1504625, #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020
    But #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020 still shows unpaid, which impacts 17 services.

I tried to contact via ticket system since 2 weeks ago, but failed to get any response.

I tried to issue a priority ticket for times, but the system eats my ticket w/o any notice, priority ticket never shown on my list.

The due is tomorrow, I have no choice but make this situation public, hope this gets noticed and processed.

What I expect Virmach team do?

Correct my invoices to PAID on system, keep those services works as they should be.

Appreciate if there is any assistance.

@jiang said:
    i usp paypal pay 3 invoices,
    only one vps renew.
    the other two vps not renew. invoices is dipslay unpaid.
    ten days have passed, This bug has never been fixed.

• Holy shit, 17 services on brink of termination!
    @VirMach code red, panic panic panic.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny AuroraZero

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• no BF bot?

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero
  • I am not sure why people have problems paying the multiple invoices - whether it is the actual process being used or just random. In case it is useful, here is the process that worked for me: Billing -> Add funds -> Enter the amount which will cover all your invoices -> Pay that amount using PayPal -> Go to each invoice and do "apply credit".

• Oh I just remembered, I still have one that is suspended (one of those errors that automatically happened when it migrated, and the 256MB one had some OS stuck error).
    But I thought since it was anyways an idler, I'd wait before I create a ticket and bother to have it unsuspended, until things were more quiet and Virmach has more time.
    Now it's BF... and probably not the best time hmmmm, or is it better to do it now, before CM.

• @FrankZ said:
    Good to see you here @ZA_capetown it has been a while. I hope things are going well for you.

@FrankZ ! Thanks! Always good to see you too.
    Yes sorry things have been a bit busy on my side and sadly didn't get around to any forums much.
    I hope you're well?
    And glad to see you're moderator! :-)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

. > @sky said:

@VirMach Sorry for disturb, but I have an urgent issue that need your immediate notice, it is like what @jiang encounter.

What happened?

I successfully paid invoice #1504739 which links to #1504625, #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020
    But #1500554, #1499684, #1495329, and #1493020 still shows unpaid, which impacts 17 services.

I tried to contact via ticket system since 2 weeks ago, but failed to get any response.

I tried to issue a priority ticket for times, but the system eats my ticket w/o any notice, priority ticket never shown on my list.

The due is tomorrow, I have no choice but make this situation public, hope this gets noticed and processed.

What I expect Virmach team do?

Correct my invoices to PAID on system, keep those services works as they should be.

Appreciate if there is any assistance.

@jiang said:
    i usp paypal pay 3 invoices,
    only one vps renew.
    the other two vps not renew. invoices is dipslay unpaid.
    ten days have passed, This bug has never been fixed.

Make sure you utilize the priority department which qualifies for contacting us in situations where a billing issue may result in incorrect suspension or termination.

• edited November 2022

@Virmach
    People want your Flash Sales.
    $1/year in Buffalo.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @VirMach said: Make sure you utilize the priority department

i tried to make a paid migration and it failed after fail my old server didnt recreated. i have a product page says "virtual server not found", i think it may be a bug.

i already created a ticket(#913106), should i open a priority ticket ?

• @bliss said:
    @Virmach
    People want your Flash Sales.
    $1/year in Buffalo.

Not sure why I noticed this. Just had the tab open to compare with other BF deals I guess.
    Anyways, looks like there have been some changes to https://virmach.com/special-offers/
    Something in the works behind the scenes?

edited November 2022

We're unofficially starting a sale, on a very small scale, and closing it off if we can't keep up with it.

• Custom plan: limit one 50% for existing customers, and otherwise full custom plan price (still a discount technically.)
    • The two year specials, limited to only two year purchases, and limited quantity.
    • We might close off the early sale at any time if we find that it in any way is negatively affecting our ability to deal with existing issues/support.

Quantity limits for these specials:

• 50 - Ryzen Special 512
    • 100 - Ryzen Special 1024
    • 250 - Ryzen Special 2536
    • 500 - Ryzen Special 5120

We're also adding a code for the above specials, which means it effectively locks it off to one per person for now, unless you want to pay the full halfway sale prices. Later on if we do the actual sale, these will be changed to their $22/33/55/88 pricing for everyone.

• $50.36 - Ryzen Special 512
    • $67.72 - Ryzen Special 1024
    • $114.32 - Ryzen Special 2048
    • $176.16 - Ryzen Special 4192

There will be 0% affiliate earning for the custom special.

I'm mainly posting this sale because there's more floor of support asking about specials and when they will or won't happen. If these flood of questions continue, we'll just close off the sale. So quickest way to get rid of the special is to ask about the special. I know it's not a perfect solution but I genuinely do believe this will end up saving us time right now versus not posting any sale or any updates at all and ultimately help us wrap everything else up. If anyone disagrees, as in you're an existing customer and you're upset the sale is semi-live, create a feedback ticket and I'll consider closing it off per our previous promise.

Buy at your own risk. It's possible we may (a) not have any BF sale officially and therefore it's a good deal, or (b) we might have a sale and it might be different or even cheaper, who knows.

In the meantime I'm working on the two main things that still need to be done before we do a sale on any official capacity:

• All tickets left
    • Nodes/services offline (About 200 people currently affected?)
    • Shipping off Amsterdam storage
    • IPv6 (developer finished a semi-automated script today.)
    • rDNS (we're still waiting on them to set delegation though.)

And I'll update you guys on those throughout the day.

• edited November 2022

@theloafingone said:
    Not sure why I noticed this. Just had the tab open to compare with other BF deals I guess.
    Anyways, looks like there have been some changes to https://virmach.com/special-offers/
    Something in the works behind the scenes?

Yes, I feel that way too. About in the beginning of 2022, maybe some personnel has been changed, which can be sensed from
    1. no more affordable VPS offers (under 10 usd per year);
    2. inpatient attitude towards customers;
    3. delay of deliveries (promised IPv6 has not been deployed; my large storage VPS in Japan is still pending)
    4. cannot talk, or I'll be banned.

I don't expect anything from virmach, $1 yearly is just a traditional joke on Black Friday. People like free thing, after all.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• Link for the 512 special on the special-offers page is broken, others work.

@bliss said: delay of deliveries (promised IPv6 has not been deployed; my large storage VPS in Japan is still pending)

These are going to get activated in Los Angeles today, with a button added to request refund where we'll honor refunds for anyone who doesn't like Los Angeles, full refund instead in those cases. You'll get an email.

IPv6, will add a request button today for any plans that were advertised as maybe getting IPv6 later to request it.

@MallocVoidstar said:

Link for the 512 special on the special-offers page is broken, others work.

Thanks, fixed

Thanked by (1)MallocVoidstar
  • @VirMach boy, is the customization UI offline?

Would you calculate the price manual?

"Humanity is f*cked up" - Jay

• The custom plan buttons also just does this for me:

but I haven't been paying attention to the thread for a while, so I'm not actually sure if that's wrong

@EXT4 said:
    @VirMach boy, is the customization UI offline?

Would you calculate the price manual?

It should be working, I can't get it to 66 so it's with 67, but $127.34 for existing customer (after 50%)

@MallocVoidstar said:
    The custom plan buttons also just does this for me:

but I haven't been paying attention to the thread for a while, so I'm not actually sure if that's wrong

Oh refresh your cache maybe.

Nevermind, I was the one that had to refresh my cache, sec.

Thanked by (2)MallocVoidstar tototo

Works now.

Thanked by (4)tototo thebs1013 fan FrankZ
  • there is no BF without Virmach

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • I was not sure if I should pay the setup fees for Tokyo...

• EXT4EXT4 Retired
    edited November 2022

@VirMach said: It should be working, I can't get it to 66 so it's with 67, but $127.34 for existing customer (after 50%)

Can you do it biennially ?

edited November 2022

(edit) Looks like several layers of getting confused but it's around $100 for 2 years and we can't do $66 no. This probably won't beat any Epyc/E5 deals. RAM multiplier is based on how it's 128GB max per node. It's not $127 though, I have no idea why I said that.

• EXT4EXT4 Retired
    edited November 2022

@VirMach how does the promo work?

I assume I can buy one preset with BF2022Spec2536 discount, then purchase another customization with BF2022?

Also don't you think it is time to start another thread?

@EXT4 said:
    @VirMach how does the promo work?

I assume I can buy one preset with BF2022Spec2536 discount, then purchase another customization with BF2022?

Also don't you think it is time to start another thread?

Fixed the discount, isn't supposed to be a percent.

New thread only if we end up doing it more officially, not trying to bring any extra attention to it right now to keep orders as light as possible.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
This discussion has been closed.