[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said: I gave you my advice but you ignored it and you subconsciously think I'm a scalper, I just want my services back. It's kind of insulting.

What part of this gives you the idea that I think you're a scalper?

@VirMach said: If I believed you were 100% a scalper we would not even be having this discussion

And what exactly is your advice here? I've heard about how you think there should be some advanced notice before a suspension. Which I thoroughly understand, and responded to and did not ignore. It's already done, I can't go back and give you additional notice, and I've considered it and requested more information on how you would envision it.

@Franzkafka said: I bought this in 9.14,and pay for it 15 dollars approximately.

So in your case, $8.88 in 6 months or so renewal, and then $15 one-time. Over 2 years, pro-rated, that's $14.16 per year. Over 5 years, that's $10.99 per year. Okay, thanks for the information. I've changed our pricing to where instead of being +$1/MO +$10/YR +$18/2YR for Tokyo, it's now just a $10 setup fee. This may change again in the future but it works out to the following for both of these two situations.

$4.57 per year + $30
    2 Year: $19.57
    5 Year: $10.57

$8.88 per year + $15 (Half year already used)
    2 Year: $14.16
    5 Year: $10.99

Old official site - $15 per year + $10/YR
    2 Year: $25
    5 Year: $25

Official site - $15 per year + $10 Setup
    2 Year: $20
    5 Year: $17

Yes it's still more expensive but there's also coupons that come and go but you can consider the extra $5 a year the "will actually get to use it and not get suspended for breaching ToS and being associated with several other problematic customers" fee. I actually don't know if we have a 30% coupon active for it, I'd have to look but we usually do and that'd change it to $14 for 2 year and $11.90 which is effectively very similar.

This is until someone figures out a way to use this change to their advantage and ruins it for everyone and we have to just change it back.

@VirMach said: So in your case, $8.88 in 6 months or so renewal, and then $15 one-time. Over 2 years, pro-rated, that's $14.16 per year. Over 5 years, that's $10.99 per year. Okay, thanks for the information. I've changed our pricing to where instead of being +$1/MO +$10/YR +$18/2YR for Tokyo, it's now just a $10 setup fee. This may change again in the future but it works out to the following for both of these two situations.

$4.57 per year + $30

2 Year: $19.57
    5 Year: $10.57

$8.88 per year + $15 (Half year already used)

2 Year: $14.16
    5 Year: $10.99

Old official site - $15 per year + $10/YR

2 Year: $25
    5 Year: $25

Official site - $15 per year + $10 Setup

2 Year: $20
    5 Year: $17

Yes it's still more expensive but there's also coupons that come and go but you can consider the extra $5 a year the "will actually get to use it and not get suspended for breaching ToS and being associated with several other problematic customers" fee. I actually don't know if we have a 30% coupon active for it, I'd have to look but we usually do and that'd change it to $14 for 2 year and $11.90 which is effectively very similar.

This is until someone figures out a way to use this change to their advantage and ruins it for everyone and we have to just change it bac

I don't care. I won't use your service again.

🌟:SpartanHost,Cloudcone,Hostodo,WebHorizon
    💩:Virmach,Greencloud,Pacificrack really sucks

• edited October 2022

@VirMach said: What part of this gives you the idea that I think you're a scalper?

Let 's check what you said before:

It's weird how you didn't even mention your data being important to you in the ticket either, you seem to be highly interested in just getting unsuspended.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Would you like me to reply with an equally nonsensical reasoning for why you were suspended, since you made zero effort to actually appeal? Or do you want me to just close the ticket and not generate the suspension fee

• @VirMach said:

@infplus said: I couldn't keep quiet because I strongly disagreed with the name abuser, and I didn't overuse resources, not now, not in the future. I have never abused the services of any provider. However, I violated tos, because one person can only have one account, I am willing to pay the fine and collect all the servers into one account.

I don't know how it translates for you but generally someone who breaks AUP is called an abuser since there was abuse or misuse of the service. If you're actually claiming that you also did not break the AUP, you clearly are only lying to yourself at this point. It's very clear that your usage levels are not within the acceptable levels.

It doesn't help that for some reason you still believe we're at a point where you can continue lying about what you're doing in your appeals, embarrassing yourself, giving me second hand embarrassment, and it also doesn't help that you're replying with more outlandish claims. You can't just keep pretending it's only slightly worse in little modifications in hopes of getting a reduced punishment. That only shows you're not capable of being totally honest and in your case, even if you were, your plan for just slightly reducing the usage will not work because you are also clearly using your services in ways that are not intended, specifically because it will always cause problems.

I did warn you not to reply, but since you have, and not only that, used it as an opportunity to continue spreading lies, now I have to go through your accounts and thoroughly show you and everyone why your claims are false and that just means you continue to bring attention to yourself. It seems like you're interested in making sure that I find more of your abusive services, and won't stop until every single one is suspended. If that's not your end goal then you're approaching the matter in a terrible way.

Also you should consider maybe not using the same name and profile on HostLoc and if you're going to publicly post about every time you do or don't get caught, realize that first of all that's not usually a good idea. In this case it didn't really change anything, but I do also see you spreading lies and bending our words to make us look as if we're doing something way worse. When you tell your little followers that we're charging $25 and leave out all the context, and that we'll just keep the money essentially in all cases and not do anything about it, when you yourself have already had several chances to actually use the system for free and instead decided to not be truthful which makes it difficult to assist you.

How exactly do you propose any situation where you walk away from this being able to continue using the services for what you're actually doing, instead of every time you reply back and say "website"

Do you know how many times I pitied you and decided to be nice about it and the chances you got to actually follow our AUP? You really believe that I didn't already know all those accounts were you? No, I did, and I tried to give you multiple chances. Instead any time I let you walk away and improve, you took it as an opportunity to believe you had somehow "tricked" us into unsuspending your service and learned nothing.

I use the same name in all forums because I don't want to pretend to be myself. The question about how I use the server is that I do use it for my own website. When I reported to you many times that there was a problem with the Tokyo storage node, you ignored it. Obviously, I am not an abuser, because I set the CPU usage of my own program to be suspended when it exceeds 30%. I do not want to affect anyone.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Franzkafka said: 2.One more thing,plz modified your SUSPENSION APPEAL FORM template. Current template you just require customers answer questions While most questions have nothing to do with this cleanup.If you need customers provide more personal infos to prove he didn't violate TOS, please give your requirement clear. While not publish your announcement about this cleanup in Lowendscript forum. Again,you didn't notify your customers about this cleanup and why.*

Perhaps this is the part where you said it was ignored, so I'll address it.

We can't modify the form to spell out every exact scenario. Usually this type of suspension is not appealable since it's someone who has already abused on one account, and it's accompanied by the original suspension reason on one of these accounts. In this case, it's the same thing, except since you don't have access to all the other accounts you also don't own, the other non-owner was notified. It's a default template for everything, and you could still answer what you did and how you propose preventing it on question #3 but... again, this is something that would basically not be usually appealable and most people don't bother appealing it. Of course given your scenario, it can look confusing. But so can almost any other situation involving the multi-account abuse and unauthorized resale issue.

If you need customers provide more personal infos to prove he didn't violate TOS, please give your requirement clear.

We don't need that to be provided until we usually charge the $25 fee first. I said that in these cases I'd be willing to waive it if someone happened to make the process smoother by adding in the appropriate details. After all, it's a form where you can type whatever else you want. Otherwise we wouldn't be doing it in a ticket format.

There's no requirement for that, you can also not provide it, and we usually wouldn't ask for that either. It's an accommodation that's being made here otherwise the default is a permanent suspension.

The only other way we could have done this would not in any way be to your benefit. But it'd definitely be more "official" and that seems to be what you're looking for instead. It basically goes along the lines of, you know what you did, and you should understand not everything is automatically meant to be appealable. Clearly in this case you can't actually take any steps to prevent further abuse, it's just always there and already done. So what you're essentially saying is that you want us to grey out the suspension appeal button in these cases which we can do. I'll actually do that right now, it'll be a button where it says you cannot appeal this type of suspension, but that just means people are going to make random tickets.

While not publish your announcement about this cleanup in Lowendscript forum.

You still don't understand this part as well. This wasn't an announcement to those customers. We're just talking here. Do you think I announce every time someone has multiple accounts and hosts a phishing site on one and all his services get suspended? Do you think he gets prior warning?

When has anyone brought this up until now? I just knew in this case it'd be talked about and I was right, you immediately came here.

• williewillie OG
    edited October 2022

I don't have in me to read all these past few 100s of messages but one thing that might help is on suspension, to automatically create a tarball of the user data on an ftp/scp server or similar, so the user can get the data without a bunch of manual processes and ticket charges. That idea is to allow a cleaner break and remove another avenue of whining.

Thanked by (1)lemoncube
  • @VirMach said:

As a Chinese,I want to remind you that you got to be very sure about what you are now doing, because there has been a lot of discussion about this on several forums in China, they are now cursing you and ready to not renew, some even want to go to the IRS to report your company.
    You can issue a warning, you can set a deadline or even add money on their VMs, but without warning and without giving them the opportunity to back up their data and just suspending is really not a very smart choice.
    If it was a crackdown on scalpers,it would be justifiable which everyone agree.But a lot of innocent users have been wronged suspended on their own accounts too!
    I think you are giving your business to other merchants, there are a lot of your loyal users in China who are now angry and they are very vindictive, this range of offending them, you will see the consequence as soon as this black friday and In the following time.
    The Chinese have their own logic of doing things,Sometimes you have to make trade-offs when doing business with them.
    You should hire a customer service that understands China and Chinese people, like Racknerd.They are very active in Chinese forums despite that the performance and price of their machine is far from being comparable to yours.They just know how to deal with Chinese customers. It will definitely take your business to the next level.

all stand up!

@Franzkafka said:
    When I give my feedback,what are you doing?Just ignored it and then ask me give some constructive feedback

You ignored my requests for additional details on the constructive feedback related directly to how you would benefit if you had prior warning, you just keep saying it but don't actually say how that would be better.

@Franzkafka said: I don't care. I won't use your service again.

I wasn't asking you to personally use our service. In fact I don't know if I can be any more clear than this: we specifically don't want you to use our service. So once again, I'm glad we're in agreement.

• @VirMach said:

@Franzkafka said:
    When I give my feedback,what are you doing?Just ignored it and then ask me give some constructive feedback

You ignored my requests for additional details on the constructive feedback related directly to how you would benefit if you had prior warning, you just keep saying it but don't actually say how that would be better.

@Franzkafka said: I don't care. I won't use your service again.

I wasn't asking you to personally use our service. In fact I don't know if I can be any more clear than this: we specifically don't want you to use our service. So once again, I'm glad we're in agreement.

Sure.Goodbye.

• @VirMach I have a free VM from your 2017 easter giveaway, which got migrated to the new Ryzen node, and since it only has 64mb ram so it's not working on Ryzen, resulting an OOM-reboot-OOM loop, causing some CPU load and shutdown by system. Support staff told me that I can cancel it but it seems that free service doesn't have a cancel button.

@Franzkafka said:

@VirMach said: What part of this gives you the idea that I think you're a scalper?

It's weird how you didn't even mention your data being important to you in the ticket either, you seem to be highly interested in just getting unsuspended.

Would you like me to reply with an equally nonsensical reasoning for why you were suspended, since you made zero effort to actually appeal? Or do you want me to just close the ticket and not generate the suspension fee

@Franzkafka said:

You do realize the comment is still there, right? People can look at it so if you just leave out the most important part in relation to scalping, then you can make it sound like anything you want:

If you bought this account, you've already done enough lying and wasting time. If you claim you're the original and only owner, then it's much much worse. It sucks if you're actually a recent owner because everyone else really did a terrible job of hiding it. I'd say you should go to the seller and let him know how awful he is at doing it so he can maybe consider stopping to put everyone else at risk. I can pretty much guarantee every single person who bought one off him is going to get suspended. Anyone else I don't know, there's others on lists but this guy is one of the worst, an amateur. You should have approached this differently to give yourself a better chance. I don't understand why everyone also by default think they should act as if we're stupid instead of attempting to be honest. Maybe that worked for you when you were a child but all it does is essentially leave us no room to be able to reconsider since we can no longer trust any words that come out of your mouth.

I just said if this then this, if that then this. If I thought you were only a scalper why would I say "If you bought this account, you've already done enough lying and wasting time."

@fan said:
    @VirMach I have a free VM from your 2017 easter giveaway, which got migrated to the new Ryzen node, and since it only has 64mb ram so it's not working on Ryzen, resulting an OOM-reboot-OOM loop, causing some CPU load and shutdown by system. Support staff told me that I can cancel it but it seems that free service doesn't have a cancel button.

Will Alpine or something similar not work either? Or TinyCore?

• @infplus said:

@VirMach said:

@infplus said: I couldn't keep quiet because I strongly disagreed with the name abuser, and I didn't overuse resources, not now, not in the future. I have never abused the services of any provider. However, I violated tos, because one person can only have one account, I am willing to pay the fine and collect all the servers into one account.

I don't know how it translates for you but generally someone who breaks AUP is called an abuser since there was abuse or misuse of the service. If you're actually claiming that you also did not break the AUP, you clearly are only lying to yourself at this point. It's very clear that your usage levels are not within the acceptable levels.

It doesn't help that for some reason you still believe we're at a point where you can continue lying about what you're doing in your appeals, embarrassing yourself, giving me second hand embarrassment, and it also doesn't help that you're replying with more outlandish claims. You can't just keep pretending it's only slightly worse in little modifications in hopes of getting a reduced punishment. That only shows you're not capable of being totally honest and in your case, even if you were, your plan for just slightly reducing the usage will not work because you are also clearly using your services in ways that are not intended, specifically because it will always cause problems.

I did warn you not to reply, but since you have, and not only that, used it as an opportunity to continue spreading lies, now I have to go through your accounts and thoroughly show you and everyone why your claims are false and that just means you continue to bring attention to yourself. It seems like you're interested in making sure that I find more of your abusive services, and won't stop until every single one is suspended. If that's not your end goal then you're approaching the matter in a terrible way.

Also you should consider maybe not using the same name and profile on HostLoc and if you're going to publicly post about every time you do or don't get caught, realize that first of all that's not usually a good idea. In this case it didn't really change anything, but I do also see you spreading lies and bending our words to make us look as if we're doing something way worse. When you tell your little followers that we're charging $25 and leave out all the context, and that we'll just keep the money essentially in all cases and not do anything about it, when you yourself have already had several chances to actually use the system for free and instead decided to not be truthful which makes it difficult to assist you.

How exactly do you propose any situation where you walk away from this being able to continue using the services for what you're actually doing, instead of every time you reply back and say "website"

Do you know how many times I pitied you and decided to be nice about it and the chances you got to actually follow our AUP? You really believe that I didn't already know all those accounts were you? No, I did, and I tried to give you multiple chances. Instead any time I let you walk away and improve, you took it as an opportunity to believe you had somehow "tricked" us into unsuspending your service and learned nothing.

I use the same name in all forums because I don't want to pretend to be myself. The question about how I use the server is that I do use it for my own website. When I reported to you many times that there was a problem with the Tokyo storage node, you ignored it. Obviously, I am not an abuser, because I set the CPU usage of my own program to be suspended when it exceeds 30%. I do not want to affect anyone.

I have added my server port and password to the ticket so that you can check my server to prove that I am not an abuser. If I am an abuser, please destroy these files immediately.

• IRS is coming, hide your illegal money!

Those innocent users can just appeal and if there is really a problem with VirMach methodology [and there are innocent users] I am pretty sure VirMach will gladly fix it... but if all those people are doing is complaining on Chinese forum rather than bring the problem to VirMach in official channels...

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach said: Will Alpine or something similar not work either? Or TinyCore?

Just tried both, even TinyCore command line only is having kernel panic "system is deadlocked on memory". Perhaps only some IoT distros will work on such low ram amount. =)

edited October 2022

@infplus said: If I am an abuser, please destroy these files immediately.

We can't just honor a weird request because a random person requested it on a message board but rest assured due to the combined ToS breaches, we'll definitely independently consider termination after allowing some time for appeals and data retrieval requests.

I have added my server port and password to the ticket so that you can check my server to prove that I am not an abuser.

Which one? You don't exactly have just one account. I'm sure if you're speaking of your BF-Special VPS that you're not abusing that one directly. Make sure you provide one of the passwords for your storage server and let me know if you want me to share what I find on that one or if you just want me to let you know in private.

Just basically any one of them where you claim to run a website (on storage VPS.)

@fan said:

@VirMach said: Will Alpine or something similar not work either? Or TinyCore?

Just tried both, even TinyCore command line only is having kernel panic "system is deadlocked on memory". Perhaps only some IoT distros will work on such low ram amount. =)

I have no idea how you even have a KVM service with that low of a memory to be honest. All the OVZ that got converted got extra RAM added free. Was this originally KVM? Perhaps it was one of those specials that was never meant to run anything and just be an idler or are you saying before Ryzen it worked on a specific OS?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • edited October 2022

@VirMach said:

@infplus said: If I am an abuser, please destroy these files immediately.

We can't just honor a weird request because a random person requested it on a message board but rest assured due to the combined ToS breaches, we'll definitely independently consider termination after allowing some time for appeals and data retrieval requests.

I have added my server port and password to the ticket so that you can check my server to prove that I am not an abuser.

Which one? You don't exactly have just one account. I'm sure if you're speaking of your BF-Special VPS that you're not abusing that one directly. Make sure you provide one of the passwords for your storage server and let me know if you want me to share what I find on that one or if you just want me to let you know in private.

Just basically any one of them where you claim to run a website (on storage VPS.)

The Tokyo storage port and passwd is the same.

• @VirMach said:

@fan said:

@VirMach said: Will Alpine or something similar not work either? Or TinyCore?

I have no idea how you even have a KVM service with that low of a memory to be honest. All the OVZ that got converted got extra RAM added free. Was this originally KVM? Perhaps it was one of those specials that was never meant to run anything and just be an idler or are you saying before Ryzen it worked on a specific OS?

It was KVM from the beginning (2017 easter) and yes it's meant to be an idler, been running Debian 7 x86 all the time until Ryzen happened. I didn't even remember to have it until system sent an email saying it's shutting down the VM. Debian 7 definitely won't work on Ryzen I think.

• I agree with Virmach, let's ban scalpers foreverrrrr

I’m a simple man I see gifs, I press thanks

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@pdd said:

@VirMach said:

As a Chinese,I want to remind you that you got to be very sure about what you are now doing, because there has been a lot of discussion about this on several forums in China, they are now cursing you and ready to not renew, some even want to go to the IRS to report your company.
    You can issue a warning, you can set a deadline or even add money on their VMs, but without warning and without giving them the opportunity to back up their data and just suspending is really not a very smart choice.
    If it was a crackdown on scalpers,it would be justifiable which everyone agree.But a lot of innocent users have been wronged suspended on their own accounts too!
    I think you are giving your business to other merchants, there are a lot of your loyal users in China who are now angry and they are very vindictive, this range of offending them, you will see the consequence as soon as this black friday and In the following time.
    The Chinese have their own logic of doing things,Sometimes you have to make trade-offs when doing business with them.
    You should hire a customer service that understands China and Chinese people, like Racknerd.They are very active in Chinese forums despite that the performance and price of their machine is far from being comparable to yours.They just know how to deal with Chinese customers. It will definitely take your business to the next level.

Do I understand you correctly, that you think that VirMach should block China people because "The Chinese have their own logic of doing things" and VirMach does not understand them ?
    Or
    Do you mean that VirMach should have one set of policies for China people and another set of policies for the rest of his customers ?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach said:

Short version: And I'll consider making price modifications so others don't end up getting encouraged to use scalpers by perhaps shifting Tokyo additional fee to be non-reoccuring.

Speaking of which, are the illegal Tokyo immigrant VPSes being suspended as well?
    Increasing all Tokyo immigrant VPSes renewal fee sounds like a feasible solution to all these scalpers and account underground market issues. After all there was no Tokyo location prior to this sale.

• MS said:
    VirMach is making space available for all those ( <3 community) who took part in the guessing game, and showing his VirmAche avatar, for real, to all the tossers (ToS breakers).

Finally I can get my lifetime SSD2G :+1:

• edited October 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

@ehab said: will you get me some some juice --- bite thirsty.

Confussed :S

i am always teasing you... i succeed.... I'm lovin it-
    especially when thing are f++ed up in virmach.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @dartagnan said:

You are MJJ.
    MJJ is ineligible for giveaways.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint lemoncube

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• It's so interesting to see virmach trying to reason with MJJ abusers as if they weren't violators of conscience or they listen to reason, don't turn a deaf year etc. :)
    Maybe that's the reason why some network/hardware issues take so long to fix?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @pdd said:

This is what a crackdown on scalpers looks like. All accounts that the scalpers have sold to someone else need to be suspended, because one way to hurt a scalper is to make no one want to do business with them again. An easy way to do this is to make sure that everyone can see anything sold by the scalper will be suspended, why would you buy another account from them if the last one wasn't good?

If you like VirMach's service, go through the proper channels to get it. If you buy accounts from questionable resellers who are breaking the terms of service, you're not an innocent user, you're a part of the problem, and you can either create your own legit account or you can GTFO, preferably the latter.

• edited October 2022

@dartagnan said:

MS said:
    VirMach is making space available for all those ( <3 community) who took part in the guessing game, and showing his VirmAche avatar, for real, to all the tossers (ToS breakers).

a lot more trying to catch one.

Thanked by (1)dartagnan
  • @pdd said:

lol. how pure and innocent they are :p cursing you and ready to not renew, some even want to go to the IRS to report your company.

What consequence? MJJ hogging more special offers? reselling for a profit to other innocent buyers that are ignorant about this crackdown?

Thanked by (3)FrankZ AlwaysSkint FAT32
  • edited October 2022

need more popcorn B)

MOARRRR

• edited October 2022

@fan said: It was KVM from the beginning (2017 easter) and yes it's meant to be an idler

Hey, it's been running Mumble/Teamspeak3 just fine with Debian 7, when it was able to boot couple of years ago. ;)

Can't cancel it either, so it's just wasting an IP till eternity I guess.

Not sure if it was KVM from beginning, are you sure about that?
    Would probably explain why it worked before - OVZ.

Thanked by (1)dartagnan
This discussion has been closed.