[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @VirMach
    Well that was radical! Got banned from Client Area when logging out! :s

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• One more happy client ^

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:
    One more happy client ^

i know jabjab is always happy no matter what is down.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @Jab said: One more happy client

AlwaysHappy (not) :p
    FYI got logged in again nae bother, after a while.

• @ehab said: i know jabjab is always happy no matter what is down.

I just like when people suffer with me rather then suffering solo, duh.

On serious note - I would guess VirMach decreased rate limits after removing login captcha and you just triggered it via too fast clicking? Remember BF one click per 30 seconds or banned? :D

Thanked by (1)ehab

• Hi @VirMach are you aware of any issue related to SEAZ007? My VPS can't be reached and when I try to access the service details through WHMCS I receive the error message "Operation Timed Out After 90000 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received".
    PS.: The Network Status page doesn't mentions this server.

• @VirMach

hi , vps Node CHIZ002 is down More than a month.
    I have sent 2 support tickets, but No answer.
    Please take time to fix it.
    thank you .

• @VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:

@VirMach said:

@aiexo said:
    @VirMach
    I got the email:
    Meaning the VPS is not recoverable? Nor can it be transferred to a new account?

Correct. If you're the guy that wanted to pay $25 for me to look into it further (I think there was one guy, I don't remember) and believe that's a better option for you then let me know, otherwise how I remember it is that we couldn't offer you anything else. Correct me if I'm wrong and we offered anything else to you.

Unfortunately, I'm not that guy.

But I asked you how to handle it, do I need to createa a ticket to explain the situation? But you didn't reply, so I missed the time.

If I pay $25, will I be able to restore the service and transfer to a new account?

Is your special particular good? I'd recommend you just wait for the email, and get pro-rated credits on new account since BF is coming up and you can buy something similar on the sale and no $25 fee.

In fact, I don't have much time to participate in flash sales.

So if it can be restored by paying $25, it will be a best choice for me. I wish it was over sooner, then I could focus on my life.

PS.I have paid too much for this VPS and I hope I can continue to use

@VirMach here…

I tried to communicate with you many times, but you always failed to answer at the key point, did you ignore it or? @VirMach

I'm afraid of billing you $25 right now as I assume it will only result in expect even higher priority support which I can't provide you with this weekend. There's a lot to do right now, I can't dive into your case at the moment.

Hi,@VirMach
    Some days have passed. I wonder if I have had time to dive into my case?
    thank you.

• Anyone can confirm that rDNS button works for him as I tried two times and even after 2 days records are not updated.

• JabJab
    edited November 2022

I don't recall VirMach doing mission update and mentioning rDNS working... so it's probably still not working :D
    Especially with SolusVM showing

• @Jab said: ..so it's probably still not working.

Lack of Delegation, is the issue, IIRC.

• @davi said:
    Anyone can confirm that rDNS button works for him as I tried two times and even after 2 days records are not updated.

I have tried it on the main client detail page. you know , the big rDNS button right next to the migrate button. nope doesnt work. generates a ticket then the ticket is automatically replied saying it is completed and to give it a day or 2. then nothing happens. I have done this twice over the last couple months. didnt work. My vm was moved from Buffalo to Tokyo during the 'troubles' . got just one more service to move off this vm before it is 'returned to the source' .

and yea, the soluvm rDNS is disabled.

Thanked by (2)davi rpollestad
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

rDNS: We requested delegation. We've set up the DNS on our end, but still need to "enable" them after testing, which comes after delegation. No response back yet on delegation.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@ATInDaHause said:
    Hi @VirMach are you aware of any issue related to SEAZ007? My VPS can't be reached and when I try to access the service details through WHMCS I receive the error message "Operation Timed Out After 90000 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received".
    PS.: The Network Status page doesn't mentions this server.

Looks fine from my end on this one.

• edited November 2022

@VirMach said: No response back yet on delegation.

Me=not so senile, then. :)

P.S. I updated Ticket #475211

• Fucking Alibaba.

• edited November 2022

@VirMach

Hi, please process my ticket #1498908,
    My VPS billed, but after I paid with Alipay, Alipay paid successfully, but your background still shows unpaid.

There is a problem with your Alipay payment system. I successfully paid but it does not show success. Please solve this problem immediately. My order is about to expire. Your work order is about waste.

• @VirMach I did a masspayment with two invoices combined while only one of them was marked paid. Should I just wait a bit longer or a ticket is necessary?

• edited November 2022

why i can't cannot can?

need to do a hard reboot btw

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@Encoders said: why i can't cannot can?
    need to do a hard reboot btw

Normally means the node is not connected to the panel. It may be the node is down, overloaded, or there is a network problem. You can try to click the "Management" button on the left menu to see if you can get to SolusVM and try to reboot from there.

What node are you on? Network status page shows outage with TPAZ004.

Thanked by (1)Encoders

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited November 2022

@FrankZ said: You can try to click the "Management" button on the left menu to see if you can get to SolusVM and try to reboot from there.

The menu looks broken but the button looks accessible, lemme try it

@FrankZ said: What node are you on? Network status page shows outage with TPAZ004.

my node is in RYZE.TYO-C034.VMS, so not affected?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Encoders said: my node is in RYZE.TYO-C034.VMS, so not affected?

Network status page does not show anything about TYOC034 having issues currently, but keep an eye on it as that will be where the status will show if the node is having some kind of issue.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@Encoders said: my node is in RYZE.TYO-C034.VMS, so not affected?

Network status page does not show anything about TYOC034 having issues currently, but keep an eye on it as that will be where the status will show if the node is having some kind of issue.

rip it seems doesn't work

so i guess I should wait from someone in the root server side.

also, Is it a good idea to attempt using Rescue mode? (since i can access the solusvm) ?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@Encoders said: so i guess I should wait from someone in the root server side.
    also, Is it a good idea to attempt using Rescue mode? (since i can access the solusvm) ?

I expect the node is down, or overloading. I would wait on doing anything further because sometimes when it is like this if you do too much you will break things and make it worst. It does look like TYOC034 is having an issue from looking at https://status.virm.ac/ ping time is ~594 ms where it should be ~10ms. It's not down but it is probably overloading.

• @FrankZ said: I expect the node is down, or overloading. I would wait on doing anything further because sometimes when it is like this if you do too much you will break things and make it worst.

Yeah that's probably the best. If this is user error (on my end) I highly suspect that AdGuardHome that I use is acting up, the systemd service doesn't looks right since it's stuck in 'deactivating' stage, this still need further investigation but I got cut off from my ssh access earlier, unfortunately.

any tips on mitigating this kind of issue from user-end? In linux i only know there's cgroup to limit cpu resources, but I don't understand in-depth on how it's actually works

• LMFTFY

@FrankZ said: you will break things and make it worst worse.

;)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Just guessing here but I don't think that it is just you, or anything that you did. I expect it is the node that is overloading which is causing your VM to have issues. I say this because of the ping time on the node being ~594ms and it has been slowly rising over time. I also expect VirMach will catch it soon and then everything will go back to normal.

Maybe @yoursunny will chime in here about the best way to limit CPU, as he is the expert on the subject.

P.S. @AlwaysSkint is the grammar guru (PITA) if you ever need any assistance on that front.

• Just guessing here but I don't think that it is just you, or anything that you did. I expect it is the node that is overloading which is causing your VM to have issues. I say this because of the ping time on the node being ~594ms and it has been slowly rising over time. I also expect VirMach will catch it soon and then everything will go back to normal.

wurst case scenario it was because of me bringing the entire node down, well that's really fun

just kidding, dont's spank me daddy virmach

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• edited November 2022

@FrankZ said: PITA

The closer the fluency, the worse it gets. ;) :o
    (English is a PITA language, though perhaps not the worst. Poor pronunciation by native English speakers doesn't help either.)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@AlwaysSkint said:

@FrankZ said: PITA

The closer the fluency, the worse it gets. ;) :o
    (English is a PITA language, though perhaps not the worst. Poor pronunciation by native English speakers doesn't help either.)

My English fluency seems to be directly related to how tired I am. Sometimes I don't even know what I am trying to say. :)
    I tried to learn German some years ago but I was a mess with the masculine, feminine, and neuter conjugations. You would have had a full time job correcting my German, so it is good that I gave up on that.

This discussion has been closed.