[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @Daevien said:
    Failures from Hetrix from 4 locations, tried from multiple IPs & billing system failing to be able to connect even to the server before I even mentioned it here.

Not sure how you are seeing it up via VPN @lesuser unless you just tried vpn exactly when a reboot or something started to clear it

Only home page is showing up on VPN. When I click on other pages then it says connection timed out. I think this is why hetrixtools and other website is also saying it is online. I am not sure if this is due to cache or something else because I am using CloudFlare cache. But other pages should also come if home page is coming from cache.

• DaevienDaevien OG
    edited November 2022

Well, it's back for now at least. Some nasty messages though waiting for me when i logged in lol

watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#2 stuck for 17538s!
    watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#0 stuck for 17538s!
    watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 17544s!

• hi
    @VirMach Can you fix Ticket #656937 for me?

• edited November 2022

@cnencc said:
    hi

Chad, don't you read?

@VirMach said: Problematic Customer Price Increase

*Due to the extreme ticket volumes we've been receiving recently, your renewal price will be increased if you contribute to the excessive ticket load by creating an unnecessary ticket. Of course, this is at our discretion and interpreted by us, so if you disagree, you can always cancel your service properly per our policies to avoid a renewal at the adjusted rate. Price increase will be +$5 annually per unnecessary ticket.

We will also do this if you spam this thread with your order ID asking for something outside of an activation request, or if you post your ticket ID (unless requested by us.)

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@cnencc said:
    hi

Chad, don't you read?

@VirMach said: Problematic Customer Price Increase

*Due to the extreme ticket volumes we've been receiving recently, your renewal price will be increased if you contribute to the excessive ticket load by creating an unnecessary ticket. Of course, this is at our discretion and interpreted by us, so if you disagree, you can always cancel your service properly per our policies to avoid a renewal at the adjusted rate. Price increase will be +$5 annually per unnecessary ticket.

We will also do this if you spam this thread with your order ID asking for something outside of an activation request, or if you post your ticket ID (unless requested by us.)

Thank you, I didn't notice them, I'd better wait for them to deal with...

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@Flying_Chinaman rains on @cnencc 's first comment on LES

It is truly a cruel, cruel world. /s

Thanked by (2)ehab fluttershy

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @lesuser said: When I used downforeveryoneorjustme.com then it also says my website in online

You sure you are testing correct URL in HetrixTools?
    You sure you are not testing Cloudflare (or any other caching-proxy) and Always On and it just spits out static page?
    Maybe you are using ping endpoint in HT and it just ICMP ping machine... not test HTTP connectivity (nginx/apache/w/e you running there)?

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• lesuserlesuser OG
    edited November 2022

@Jab said:

@lesuser said: When I used downforeveryoneorjustme.com then it also says my website in online

You sure you are testing correct URL in HetrixTools?
    You sure you are not testing Cloudflare (or any other caching-proxy) and Always On and it just spits out static page?
    Maybe you are using ping endpoint in HT and it just ICMP ping machine... not test HTTP connectivity (nginx/apache/w/e you running there)?

Yea CloudFlare cache is on so may be it was picking it from there.

Anyone again facing issue with NYCB030? My website has become extremely slow all of a sudden. It's like I am back in dial up internet era.

EDIT
    Issue seems to be solved now.

• gingin
    edited November 2022

@VirMach

Node Name DALZ007 Down

Why did you take the REDEPLOY button off ? If there is a problem, the customer can use this button to reset it according to the situation.

• edited November 2022

APAC region - China,

I put a timer script on my home router to test your Tokyo network.

It automatically downloads 100MiB of data every hour.

If the new DC2 in APAC needs to do this kind of test, I can help.

The log is as follows

[07-26 15:25:00] [PING: 0.00%  96.896  98.429 104.482] [DOWN: 0:00:26 3917k 3755k]
    [07-26 16:25:00] [PING: 0.00%  96.773 102.590 120.697] [DOWN: 0:00:27 3670k 3297k]
    [07-26 17:25:00] [PING: 0.00%  97.087 100.603 113.455] [DOWN: 0:00:26 3833k 4072k]
    [11-03 18:25:00] [PING: 0.00% 102.847 103.277 104.481] [DOWN: 0:00:23 4349k 4535k]
    [11-03 19:25:00] [PING: 0.00% 102.707 103.615 108.296] [DOWN: 0:00:23 4319k 4273k]
    [11-03 20:25:00] [PING: 0.00% 102.689 103.033 104.117] [DOWN: 0:00:25 4038k 4235k]

• edited November 2022

oh, virmach, i think you can't lack me for testing the server in asia pacific, a mjj from China :)

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@gin said:
    @VirMach

Node Name DALZ007 Down

Why did you take the REDEPLOY button off ? If there is a problem, the customer can use this button to reset it according to the situation.

Yeah then half the customers use it while a node is having issues and it cause it to break further, then they post "it has been down for weeks" instead of a day.

@lesuser said:

@Daevien said:
    Failures from Hetrix from 4 locations, tried from multiple IPs & billing system failing to be able to connect even to the server before I even mentioned it here.

Not sure how you are seeing it up via VPN @lesuser unless you just tried vpn exactly when a reboot or something started to clear it

Only home page is showing up on VPN. When I click on other pages then it says connection timed out. I think this is why hetrixtools and other website is also saying it is online. I am not sure if this is due to cache or something else because I am using CloudFlare cache. But other pages should also come if home page is coming from cache.

I was just about to ask about Cloudflare.

@Daevien said:
    Well, it's back for now at least. Some nasty messages though waiting for me when i logged in lol

watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#2 stuck for 17538s!
    watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#0 stuck for 17538s!
    watchdog: BUG: soft lockup - CPU#1 stuck for 17544s!

It never went offline some just locked up some didn't, I was able to fix it without a reboot.

@KuYeHQ said:
    oh, virmach, i think you can't lack me for testing the server in asia pacific, a mjj from China :)

Oh hey I'd love for you to test it actually, I remember your name.

Thanked by (1)KuYeHQ
  • @FrankZ said:
    Tagging @Astro for a free test VM.

Thanks! I'm up for a bit of testing if @VirMach still has a spot.

Team push-ups!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Astro @KuYeHQ @j0rmo Here is the VirMach comment regarding instructions on how to get a free test VM in APAC region

@VirMach said:
    We need around 200 people from APAC region, so China, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and so on. To test out Japan/Singapore/Hong Kong for our 2nd DC partner there any compare it to existing Tokyo.

So basically minimum requirements are you have a service in Tokyo with us already, and willing to provide feedback. Any ideas on how we should pick out people and if anyone is interested in getting on the shortlist of people willing to actually provide feedback on which network works out better for you, DM me your email. Only include your email. I'll add it to a list, grab user IDs, add a note to your account with your LES user ID, and then you'll probably get a welcome email of a duplicate of one of your services in Tokyo for about a month.

Thanked by (1)KuYeHQ

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• oh, long time no see guys
    tyo039 tester is comming
    i have already send a message only include my email
    btw, i know something happened recently, im mjj from china too

• Sent the message!

@VirMach

Team push-ups!

• edited November 2022

today i got a renew invoice using credit.

at first i got horney thinking it was my 2-GTI but then it was like yoursunny replies when he runies any boner.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ pikachu
  • JabJab
    edited November 2022

Amsterdam down :scream:

But looks like upstream issue as xTom speedtest/lg is not loading either :D

Thanked by (1)lemoncube

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

😱😱😱

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• 😱😱😱

• edited November 2022

@VirMach, Amsterdam is off. Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received

• What nodes are you guys on, seems to be 28 for me in AMS?

• @Daevien said:
    What nodes are you guys on, seems to be 28 for me in AMS?

Whole Amsterdam is offline and it's not VirMach (stricte) issue - seems like whole datacenter is gone :P

• We back bois

• @Jab said:

@Daevien said:
    What nodes are you guys on, seems to be 28 for me in AMS?

Whole Amsterdam is offline and it's not VirMach (stricte) issue - seems like whole datacenter is gone :P

YOU BROKE IT!

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

AMS was off line 40 Minutes for me. So @Jab is a pretty good monitoring service.
    I was kind of hoping it was down to add IPv6, but no luck there. :(

Thanked by (1)lemoncube

edited November 2022

@FrankZ said: I was kind of hoping it was down to add IPv6, but no luck there.

It's already set up I just need to click a lot of buttons. I can't wait until we do it all manually or semi-manually and then SVM finally releases the next version with API.

• @VirMach said:

@gin said:
    @VirMach

Node Name DALZ007 Down

Yeah then half the customers use it while a node is having issues and it cause it to break further, then they post "it has been down for weeks" instead of a day.

So, I wonder if you would compensate for the downtime by returning the balance?

This discussion has been closed.