[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @VirMach said:

@FrankZ said: I was kind of hoping it was down to add IPv6, but no luck there.

It's already set up I just need to click a lot of buttons. I can't wait until we do it all manually or semi-manually and then SVM finally releases the next version with API.

Maybe you could add button to your panel for requesting IPv6 until that API get released. I bet not everyone actually need those IPv6s

• @VirMach said:
    We need around 200 people from APAC region, so China, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and so on. To test out Japan/Singapore/Hong Kong for our 2nd DC partner there any compare it to existing Tokyo.

So basically minimum requirements are you have a service in Tokyo with us already, and willing to provide feedback. Any ideas on how we should pick out people and if anyone is interested in getting on the shortlist of people willing to actually provide feedback on which network works out better for you, DM me your email. Only include your email. I'll add it to a list, grab user IDs, add a note to your account with your LES user ID, and then you'll probably get a welcome email of a duplicate of one of your services in Tokyo for about a month.

I would like to test and provide feedback. But it seems that my service has been suspended.
    The email is the same as my les account.

As well as I replied to the ticket for the reason of suspension.
    Ticket #988508

• edited November 2022

@Flying_Chinaman said: new Hong Kong & Japan node? Which IDC?

Chad chad cha chaaaaaaaaa @VirMach , which DC?

@FrankZ said:
    @Flying_Chinaman rains on @cnencc 's first comment on LES

It is truly a cruel, cruel world. /s

Am I a rude fella?

smartass shitposting satirist

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@FrankZ said:
    @Flying_Chinaman rains on @cnencc 's first comment on LES

It is truly a cruel, cruel world. /s

Am I a rude fella?

I expect about as rude as I am.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Black Friday is in 3 weekssss

• i think you ment a better result

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • much better now :)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@FAT32 said: Black Friday is in 3 weekssss

Like every year, I'm looking forward to your thread. :)
    ( You are doing a Black Friday thread, right ? )

[ Expecting @AlwaysSkint to swoop in and correct some grammar mistake in the above comment. ]

Thanked by (2)FAT32 AlwaysSkint

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• _MS__MS_ OG
    edited November 2022

@FAT32 said:

Black Friday is in 3 weekssss

@FAT32 being excited about Black Friday on LES.

Thanked by (3)FAT32 ehab chimichurri
  • Without Flash Sale™ and downtime, Virmach will lost its characteristic.

It not too late to repentant though

• MS said:

@FAT32 said:

Black Friday is in 3 weekssss

@FAT32 being excited about Black Friday on LES.

Will there be a sale thread hosted by FAT32 like back to the old day of LET?

• @VirMach

Node Name DALZ007

Recommended Solutions:

Your server's host node appears to be down, check our server status page for more info. Please refrain from creating a support ticket unless the node has already been brought back up and your service is still offline.

If none of the suggested solutions work, or if nothing was suggested, create a technical support ticket describing your issue. Please also provide us with your server's login info by clicking the 'add sensitive data' button so that we may access your server and investigate.

If you contact support, provide debug data:

Main IP pings: false
    Node Online: false
    Service online: offline
    Operating System: linux-debian-10-x86_64-gen2-v1
    Service Status:Active

• Something on this page 194 is making top right corner icon hidden and LES logo moves from center to right. I am on mobile.

• @gin said:
    @VirMach

Node Name DALZ007

I'm on DALZ007 and it's fine.

• @skorous said:

@gin said:
    @VirMach

Node Name DALZ007

At least one of you is wrong

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@skorous said:

@gin said:
    @VirMach

Node Name DALZ007

At least one of you is wrong

only Kang knows for sure.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said:

only Kang knows for sure.

Well ... I have a pretty good idea. ;-)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@skorous said:

@gin said:
    VirMach

Node Name DALZ007

VirMach said:

@gin said:
    VirMach

Node Name DALZ007 Down

Why did you take the REDEPLOY button off ? If there is a problem, the customer can use this button to reset it according to the situation.

Yeah then half the customers use it while a node is having issues and it cause it to break further, then they post "it has been down for weeks" instead of a day.

@gin you probably have a broken LVM. VirMach makes the rounds every few weeks, or less, to fix these. Fill out a ticket if you wish, but don't say the node is down, title it something like "Please fix my broken LVM on DALZ007 " and then wait and don't bump the ticket. Repeating that the Node is down over and over is not going to get you anywhere.

• @VirMach said:

@KuYeHQ said:
    oh, virmach, i think you can't lack me for testing the server in asia pacific, a mjj from China :)

Oh hey I'd love for you to test it actually, I remember your name.

Hi, please process my ticket #1498908, thank you
    My VPS billed, but after I paid with Alipay, Alipay paid successfully, but your background still shows unpaid

• @huah6571 said: Hi, please process my ticket #1498908, thank you

Be patient! Be patient! Wait for a reply during 3-6 months. :'(

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@huah6571 said:
    Hi, please process my ticket #1498908, thank you
    My VPS billed, but after I paid with Alipay, Alipay paid successfully, but your background still shows unpaid

VirMach mentioned that there was an issue with the payment erroring out and showing up after a delay. So please check it again and see if it shows paid now.

VirMach said:

Daevien said:
    Oh, I meant to tell you @VirMach that I got an invoice for a couple services earlier, went to pay it by cc and it errored out. But when I check my bank I have a pending transaction, the bill is now marked as paid in the billing system as well.

So uh, it errored incorrectly on the front end to me but still processed behind the scenes I guess? I'll let you know if the charge disappears on my end, it's for my best vps so i definitely don't want the billing off on that one lol

Yeah something weird going on with that, I'm trying to figure it out with our developer but he's not getting anywhere with it. Has to be some recent modification, I disabled a few things. Funny you mention that though because we've basically become the villains. I've been complaining to multiple companies we use (two of the four? datacenter partners) because they basically have a similar issue where it errors out every single time we pay and I have no idea if it actually went through or not.

• @FrankZ said:

@skorous said:

@gin said:
    VirMach

Node Name DALZ007

VirMach said:

@gin said:
    VirMach

Node Name DALZ007 Down

Why did you take the REDEPLOY button off ? If there is a problem, the customer can use this button to reset it according to the situation.

Yeah then half the customers use it while a node is having issues and it cause it to break further, then they post "it has been down for weeks" instead of a day.

@gin you probably have a broken LVM. VirMach makes the rounds every few weeks, or less, to fix these. Fill out a ticket if you wish, but don't say the node is down, title it something like "Please fix my broken LVM on DALZ007 " and then wait and don't bump the ticket. Repeating that the Node is down over and over is not going to get you anywhere.

Fill out a ticket ? I think you are mad ! Do you not know virmach will delete your account ! Many People with BF Flash Sell has been deleted their account with out notification !

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited November 2022

@gin said:

@FrankZ said:

@skorous said:

@gin said:
    VirMach

Node Name DALZ007

VirMach said:

@gin said:
    VirMach

Node Name DALZ007 Down

Fill out a ticket ? I think you are mad ! Do you not know virmach will delete your account ! Many People with BF Flash Sell has been deleted their account with out notification !

because they are scalpers and/or they bought from scalpers? yeah sounds like Virmach did the right thing 👍🏼

btw just renewed BF 2021 flash deal only $13.95/year for 3C3G35GB Ryzen, feeling so good now YABSing it everyday

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@gin said:

Oh, you have a BF flash deal that may have a broken LVM on DALZ007. Then you are correct, no support ticket should be filled out, as those deals did not come with support. I remember checking the box on purchase that said "No Support" when I bought my BF specials. You should just wait.
    Note: VirMach does not delete your account solely because you have a BF Flash deal. Although he does suspend accounts for violation of TOS.

EDIT: By the way do you see any error messages in VNC when you try to start the VM?

• I got a VPS from someone and I plan to buy a new VPS on Black Friday, so I set up a new account. Now I have submitted a ticket, hoping to transfer the original VPS to the new account.Ticket #980919,Thanks.

• @MX1024 said:
    I got a VPS from someone and I plan to buy a new VPS on Black Friday, so I set up a new account. Now I have submitted a ticket, hoping to transfer the original VPS to the new account.Ticket #980919,Thanks.

I also applied for the Asia-Pacific test with my new account, so hopefully it will pass.

• @MX1024 said:
    I got a VPS from someone and I plan to buy a new VPS on Black Friday, so I set up a new account. Now I have submitted a ticket, hoping to transfer the original VPS to the new account.Ticket #980919,Thanks.

So if you didn't have an account how did you get the first VPS?

Team push-ups!

• @Astro said:

@MX1024 said:

He bought the vps together with the account? 🤔

• @Astro said:

@MX1024 said:

The original account was not registered by myself and I was worried about being restricted from using it later.

• @VirMach so I know it's probably a long shot, but any chance of some storage deals in one of the upcoming sales? I wouldn't mind picking up 2-4tb in LA if I could get it anywhere close to the last storage deal. Or I guess, anyone want to transfer me one?

Also completely off-topic, any of the old virmach regulars interested in a greencloud 9999 bday E5 special in San Jose before I offer it up to the masses? Not looking to make a profit here, it was a snap decision and I didn't read the TOS until after I purchased, it's not going to work for what I had in mind.

This discussion has been closed.