[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• edited November 2022

Hmm.
    [Edit] Yeah, I'm in a different situation; US clients pay in pounds but I pay for US servers in dollars.
    Yes, you'd benefit from a return to previous rates.

Just spent 33 bucks/ 30 quid on some renewals. :'(

Thanked by (1)titus

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Tagging @Astro for a free test VM.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said: Tagging

.. me for a free 2GSSD :-D

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• edited November 2022

((Goes off to see if any progress made with rDNS.. "I may be some no time"))

Epilogue: SolusVM still disabled. Client Area Ticket created (nice interface) and auto-closed as completed, though no sign of an update in SolusVM. Time will tell. Delegation still to be updated, methinks. Noticed that the IP is listed in PBL.spamhaus so requested removal, just for kicks.

Thanked by (3)ehab FrankZ titus

• Hmm, looks like issue in NY on at least one node, which of course is the one I was using to send data out to all my other vps right then lol

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Daevien said: Hmm, looks like issue in NY on at least one node, which of course is the one I was using to send data out to all my other vps right then lol

It's just you, or your node. I am on three different nodes in NYC and all of mine are up currently. What node are you on?

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• RYZE.NYC-B030.VMS in the SolusVM control panel way, can't get the other one to show and it's a little weird on some hosts, not sure it's got the B or whatever in regular panel.

And yeah, I realized it was just one node at least because NYCB037 is up which I also have stuff on. Just not the primary stuff I was working with right now :p

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

I'm not on that node, and don't see any history of issues on VirMach's network status page.
    Is anyone else having issues on node NYC-B030 and want to confirm that @Daevien broke the node ?

• @FrankZ said:
    I'm not on that node, and don't see any history of issues on VirMach's network status page.
    Is anyone else having issues on node NYC-B030 and want to confirm that @Daevien broke the node ?

NY for me and what I can remember of posts here has been super stable, just a few hosts at the beginning that needed a few kicks.

And if I broke the node with downloading a few gb from a 5950x host, it's doomed lol

• NY has been great for me, I'm on a few nodes there and it's been fine. @Daevien might have just exploded his node.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Daevien said: And if I broke the node with downloading a few gb from a 5950x host, it's doomed lol

Just joshing with you, friend.

• @FrankZ said:

@Daevien said: And if I broke the node with downloading a few gb from a 5950x host, it's doomed lol

no, it's clearly all his fault.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Yes.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @fluttershy said:

@FrankZ said:

I blame FrankZ. It's clearly his fault and he's jinxed me.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@Daevien said:

@fluttershy said:

@FrankZ said:

I blame FrankZ. It's clearly his fault and he's jinxed me.

Not me directly, I have a brujo in Catemaco that does all my jinxing. He also does limpias, maybe I should get him to do one for VirMach as more then than once I have thought he is plagued by "bad spirits". /j

Thanked by (1)bakageta

• @FrankZ said: more then

?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @VirMach said:
    We need around 200 people from APAC region, so China, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and so on. To test out Japan/Singapore/Hong Kong for our 2nd DC partner there any compare it to existing Tokyo.

So basically minimum requirements are you have a service in Tokyo with us already, and willing to provide feedback. Any ideas on how we should pick out people and if anyone is interested in getting on the shortlist of people willing to actually provide feedback on which network works out better for you, DM me your email. Only include your email. I'll add it to a list, grab user IDs, add a note to your account with your LES user ID, and then you'll probably get a welcome email of a duplicate of one of your services in Tokyo for about a month.

I've sent you a DM.

• @VirMach said:
    We need around 200 people from APAC region, so China, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and so on. To test out Japan/Singapore/Hong Kong for our 2nd DC partner there any compare it to existing Tokyo.

So basically minimum requirements are you have a service in Tokyo with us already, and willing to provide feedback. Any ideas on how we should pick out people and if anyone is interested in getting on the shortlist of people willing to actually provide feedback on which network works out better for you, DM me your email. Only include your email. I'll add it to a list, grab user IDs, add a note to your account with your LES user ID, and then you'll probably get a welcome email of a duplicate of one of your services in Tokyo for about a month.

DM sent

• My VM in NY seems to be down. Looks like whole node is down. I think this node is NYCB030

• Thanked by (4)FrankZ ehab pikachu benj0x

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• 30 is dead, not sure what status checker is finding Jab, but that's the same host I've got one on that I referenced earlier. It's toast in all the control panels and stuff still.

• edited November 2022

@lesuser said: My VM in NY seems to be down

Did you actually read only a few posts above?

@Daevien said: RYZE.NYC-B030.VMS

• HetrixTools says my website is online when it is not. Not receiving any alerts from it. When I used downforeveryoneorjustme.com then it also says my website in online. But I cannot access it so I am not sure what's going on with node NYCB030

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2022

@lesuser @Daevien Have ether of you sent in an "Service Offline" aka outage ticket ?
    If not, maybe you should do so.

EDIT: Already reported and showing on status page. Thanks @lesuser @Daevien for pointing it out.

EDIT2: We could really use something like the bat signal. Maybe a spotlight over Los Angeles shaped like a bus ?

Thanked by (1)Wonder_Woman

• edited November 2022

@VirMach said:
    We need around 200 people from APAC region, so China, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and so on. To test out Japan/c/Hong Kong for our 2nd DC partner there any compare it to existing Tokyo.

Holy shit I mean congraduations, new Hong Kong & Japan node? Which IDC?
    Captain of Flying Chinaman wanna be the first ones who eat crabs

smartass shitposting satirist

• @lesuser said:
    HetrixTools says my website is online when it is not.

I had a similar issue a few weeks ago where I couldn't access my VPS or websites from any residential Comcast IP addresses. It started working again after a couple days.

So possibly your website IS online but you can't access due to a routing issue. You may be able to confirm this by trying to access with a VPN- try Opera web browser, latest version includes a free VPN and ability to choose location (US, Europe, etc)

• @FrankZ said:
    @lesuser @Daevien Have ether of you sent in an "Service Offline" aka outage ticket ?
    If not, maybe you should do so.

EDIT: Maybe it is just not accessible from the panel, has anyone tried to ping their assigned IP ?

About to open the ticket then saw they have updated outage page.

NYCB030 has been reported as overloading, we're attempting to bring it back under control

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • From status thingie:

NYCB030

NYCB030 has been reported as overloading, we're attempting to bring it back under control

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @JDMcPea said:

@lesuser said:
    HetrixTools says my website is online when it is not.

I had a similar issue a few weeks ago where I couldn't access my VPS or websites from any residential Comcast IP addresses. It started working again after a couple days.

So possibly your website IS online but you can't access due to a routing issue. You may be able to confirm this by trying to access with a VPN- try Opera web browser, latest version includes a free VPN and ability to choose location (US, Europe, etc)

Yeah it is accessible when I use VPN. Strange. Seems like a routing issue. But status page on VirMach says node is overloaded so they are checking. Let's see.

• Failures from Hetrix from 4 locations, tried from multiple IPs & billing system failing to be able to connect even to the server before I even mentioned it here.

Not sure how you are seeing it up via VPN @lesuser unless you just tried vpn exactly when a reboot or something started to clear it

This discussion has been closed.