iHostART - 5.5$/yr 50 GB HDD & 512 MB & 1 vCore & Public Torrent allowed & DMCA Ignore & 1x IPv4 NAT

Comments

• I'm waiting for activation, Paypal done, here's mine:
    Invoice #744

• @Calin said:
    I upgrade the node to a dedicated network of 10 GBps so today whoever buys this offer has unlimited internet bandwidth (Unlimited internet bandwidth is available now and for those who already have this type of VPS)How is it possible at 50
    cents per month to have the possibility to have a port of 1 GBps unlimited? Simple, because our data center is located in a very small town we invested our own money for upgrades to some dedicated ODB and dedicated backbone/vlan's only for us so now I benefit from very cheap fibers both internally and externally, all VPS's are limited to 1 GBps , after several tests performed you should catch around 300-400 mbit on very busy days and 700 to 800 mbit on non-crowded days

Regards,
    Calin

That is very good to hear.

Why?

• @Calin said:
    I upgrade the node to a dedicated network of 10 GBps so today whoever buys this offer has unlimited internet bandwidth (Unlimited internet bandwidth is available now and for those who already have this type of VPS)How is it possible at 50
    cents per month to have the possibility to have a port of 1 GBps unlimited? Simple, because our data center is located in a very small town we invested our own money for upgrades to some dedicated ODB and dedicated backbone/vlan's only for us so now I benefit from very cheap fibers both internally and externally, all VPS's are limited to 1 GBps , after several tests performed you should catch around 300-400 mbit on very busy days and 700 to 800 mbit on non-crowded days

Regards,
    Calin

well it be automatic or will i have to open a ticket for the 1gbps unmetered?

• CalinCalin Hosting Provider

Hello @jugganuts it s automaticaly

Regards,
    Calin

• @Calin just purchased. Invoice #749. Thank you!

• Would appreciate a ram upgrade on invoice #746
    Product is paid and activated

• Additionally I don't seem to receive any emails, and I assume the access information like IP address is in a provision mail.
    Could this be because of my own domain under the .al TLD? Should I send in a ticket to see if a different address will work?

Resending the email verification doesn't seem to have any effect either...

• Anyone have any YABS after the 'network upgrade'?

• Any technical reason why are there only 4(+1) ports forwarded?
    I'd prefer something like the usual 20 with other NAT VM offers or even more.

• @benz hello , please ask for free KVM and setup IPv6 tunnel and have all IPv6 ports

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

Hello @TomG my webmail it s on you blacklist , please added my IPv4 address on whitelist

My webmail IPv4 it's: 92.87.6.114

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)TomG
  • Issues were resolved and it was all in my part. Apologies, but I guess I can give a positive feedback on the customer service :P

• @yoursunny said:
    @benz hello , please ask for free KVM and setup IPv6 tunnel and have all IPv6 ports

do u have docs to how i tunnel the kvm into the nat i tried but dont work

• @benz said:
    Any technical reason why are there only 4(+1) ports forwarded?
    I'd prefer something like the usual 20 with other NAT VM offers or even more.

I agree with you. 4+1 ports are too few. especially the IP6 is not available.

• the problem isn’t the low number of ipv4 available ports, but the lack of ipv6.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • Invoice #763, I ordered 2 of them, do they both get the + 384MB RAM before I combine them?

Hello @better_off_bread yes

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by (1)better_off_bread
  • Anyone able to make Plex remote Connection working ?

Why?

• @jmaxwell said:
    Anyone able to make Plex remote Connection working ?

LOL, you run Plex on it? Good luck... :#

Action and Reaction in history

• @elliotc said:

@jmaxwell said:
    Anyone able to make Plex remote Connection working ?

LOL, you run Plex on it? Good luck... :#

With transcoding off.

Why?

• Invoice #765 ... if there's any disk bandwidth left!

• @Calin, your IP that sends mail from WHMCS (92.87.6.114) has no reverse DNS, which explains why I haven't got any emails from you...

• @djg said:
    @Calin, your IP that sends mail from WHMCS (92.87.6.114) has no reverse DNS, which explains why I haven't got any emails from you...

Hello djg , please turn off spam assassin , so you can receive email from nulled WHMCS

Regards,
    office

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• Great option, but no support for Chinese payment methods such as Alipay UnionPay WeChat

• Invoice #766 Sir

Hello @djg please open ticket on website Thanks

@Alans it s possible pay with btc or paypal

• @Calin Have you checked the invoice or you just missed it sir? It still shows unpaid after 8 hours

• I only have access to crypto payment, is it possible?

• ______ OG
    edited November 2022

I'm ready to grab something, are you ready to offer something for the BF sales? :p

Maybe some tempting offers on NAT products for a really low price?

• @___ said: Maybe some tempting offers on NAT products for a really low price?

or maybe something with working v6