[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• Your cloud service is almost ready

<3

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:
    I'm being lazy and to save 2 seconds of time on each of them I didn't properly mark these, so that probably just means some time in the future you might get asked how you have a $0 service, just quote this.

I need to think of uses other than idling ... would moving something running on another provider's NAT 128MB be a good use?

• edited November 2022

@AuroraZero said:
    Hey how did you get my families photos?

you have a large family. Last i looked at mirror we might be related

but i am more handsome.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited November 2022

hey @VirMach

i finally got my 2GB and love the name

nutcracker

excellent souvenir from you.

my feeling are like this towards you are the bridge"rope" off course

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint Mason FrankZ
  • @VirMach How can I recover my account if I have lost my Two Factor Authentication (2FA) backup code? Can you delete it?

• @VirMach said:
    Handing out some more 2G's to the people I recognize from my messages. It'll basically be how I filter out these as I go since I probably definitely got way more messages than the original time frame nor does it really matter, I'm not about to sink in hours trying to filter out multi-accounts and abusers who are going to sell it around.

Not sure if I'll make the cut but @FrankZ can vouch for me lol

Team push-ups!

• @RackMarch said:
    How can I recover my account if I have lost my Two Factor Authentication (2FA) backup code? Can you delete it?

How can someone else steal your account without having access to your 2FA device or backup code?
    Can they ask the provider to delete it?

Lose 2FA => lose account permanently

Thanked by (2)tototo skorous

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• edited November 2022

@VirMach Many thanks for my "idleswiftly" ! :D Got the location (NL) spot on too. Amazing.
    I shall try to idle it to the best of my abilities. ;)

(Joins the @yoursunny sect - yikes!)

Thanked by (3)yoursunny FrankZ Ganonk

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited November 2022

Idk how many months anniversary of laxa014 being down but, I already got 6 months extension so guess I should still wait for 2-3 months for credits and downtime to even out

Want free vps ? https://microlxc.net

• Who got free SSD2G without kicking VirMach in the balls? I am still waiting.

Thanked by (1)ehab
  • Sigh... I guess I am not the choosen one

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@ehab said: i finally got my 2GB ...

Congratulations

Thanked by (1)ehab

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited November 2022

@FrankZ said:
    Congratulations

hahah ..yeah ... i loved the name and started to think he can still have fun.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

... equal odds wheel or dice roll where you put up your NVMe2G for a chance to win, but if you lose, you lose the NVMe2G.

So if you want, winning vs loss odds:

NVMe4G - 50/50 (1 vs 1 wheel)
    NVMe8G - 25/75 (1 vs 3 wheel)
    NVMe16G - 12.5/87.5 (1 vs 7 wheel)
    NVMe32G - 6.25/93.75 (1 vs 15 wheel)

The NVMe4G would essentially be the "double or nothing" option. Just quote this message, pick which one, and confirm you're willing to risk your NVMe2G.

Fortuna audaces iuvat - sic rotam nent!

• @VirMach said: the people I recognize

hope that one day I will finally be recognized

• @VirMach , may I ask do you have BF deals this year? I have been a customer since 2017. So really wish you can survive what you have suffer this year.

• @qzhan101 said:
    @VirMach , may I ask do you have BF deals this year? I have been a customer since 2017. So really wish you can survive what you have suffer this year.

They aren't doing BF deals until the issues are fixed.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • skorupionskorupion Services Provider

@VirMach u looking for employees?

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• So, uhm, how's progress looking like around here? 👀

• A 204 page thread that isn't off topic. Madness :scream: :smile:

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@tarasis said: A 204 page thread that isn't off topic. Madness :scream: :smile:

Welcome to VirMach country, partner.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @VirMach Seems the Captcha is being setup/ tested on billing.virmach.com?

No VPN, its my same connection from home I login to...

On my 4th "I am a human" check and still counting....

Phew

• Hot air balloons, helicopters, cloudflare...

reached 12

• tarasistarasis OG
    edited November 2022

@FrankZ said:

@tarasis said: A 204 page thread that isn't off topic. Madness :scream: :smile:

Welcome to VirMach country, partner.

Indeed. Funnily enough I'm tweaking a server I have with them atm. (trying to decrease Ram usage to similar to server on Dime)

• @VirMach said:
    Okay actually I have no idea which of these are for the Singapore test that never happened and which are for SSD2G. And I have no idea which of them are the random people I asked to provide their email so I could check something. Whatever let's just go with it.

Still waiting to get the free 2GB VPS, before I commented on the predicted time on October 5, send a message has not received a reply. B) I would like to know when this Black Friday flash sale will start. I can't wait to buy a new VPS.

• Is the billing problem, double charge, or anything related fixed already? I have outstanding invoices.

• edited November 2022

Two abusers/lusers on AMSD029, who seem incapable of configuring Syncthing:

SRC=47.87.236.55 DST=47.87.236.255 PROTO=UDP SPT=36118 DPT=21027 
    SRC=47.87.236.26 DST=47.87.236.255 PROTO=UDP SPT=60135 DPT=21027

This is what happens when amateurs get hold of a VPS. :( Fill up their neighbour's syslogs, if nothing else!
    Goes off to deploy my tailored post-CSF rules..

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @mayiprint said:

@VirMach said:
    Okay actually I have no idea which of these are for the Singapore test that never happened and which are for SSD2G. And I have no idea which of them are the random people I asked to provide their email so I could check something. Whatever let's just go with it.

Still waiting to get the free 2GB VPS, before I commented on the predicted time on October 5, send a message has not received a reply. B) I would like to know when this Black Friday flash sale will start. I can't wait to buy a new VPS.

He didn't say. You'll just have to stay awake for the next 72 hours just in case it starts. While you wait, may I suggest you read the posts on this page that may be relevant to your question...

Thanked by (1)mayiprint
  • Is that the BF bells I hear from a distance...

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

Good to see you here @ZA_capetown it has been a while. I hope things are going well for you.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero ZA_capetown

This discussion has been closed.