[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited December 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

@VirMach said: ..can you make a ticket..

The transfer request one will become irrelevant, due to service expiry, today. I had replied to your query on it. Once that happens, I'll raise a solitary Ticket.

Edit: Ticket #904471

In other news, Atlanta is being hammered again. :( Glad I renewed the CHI nameserver, after all.

Is your transfer still not done?

(edit) Oh god I thought I did it, I must have opened a dialogue with developer and then maybe he didn't reply and as a result I just didn't check back. :#

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

Update:

• Tickets, neverending. Doing one last big push to see where I can get it to realistically.
    • Alibaba, never-responding. We might not be able to do rDNS/PTR for those blocks. We'll just allow the people to request a migration for it, I'll ask developer to make rDNS button bring up pop-up that it has to be migrated/IP changed first.
    • IPv6, never-any-time. I'm trying to delegate this to someone else over the weekend, most likely Sunday-Monday.
    • The dead nodes are still very much dead, trying very hard to get to them and make things right.
    • Shipping stuff out should be pretty ready to go, as much as it ever has, but that doesn't mean it'll be done. The Amsterdam storage people already got deployed in NYC or refund instead so I may delay this bit.

Really trying to also make a black friday sale work. We'll either still call it black friday sale or not a black friday sale instead of Christmas/new year but it'll basically be around then if it happens unless some magical things occur.

Good news is that we're about to have a ton of free space for the sale. The delayed ticket responses, pissing people off, scaring people off, not having a BF sale, and so on really helped with that. So it may be very Buffalo-esque in pricing. Maybe. I still have to basically raise it a little to account for all the support and maybe hiring someone, if they'll stop leaving/not showing up on the first few days (partially why BF was cut short and basically never happened.)

• @VirMach said: So it may be very Buffalo-esque in pricing. Maybe. I still have to basically raise it a little to account for all the support and maybe hiring someone, if they'll stop leaving/not showing up on the first few days (partially why BF was cut short and basically never happened.)

That would be cool! hopefylly, the site would work then. The last time you did this few days back, I got locked out of my account for what your site said was over 100 attempts to login ( can't remember the exact message), then, Icouldn't login due to 2FA field not showing up.

Hope TPAZ002 (or is it TPAZ005?) is high on your list. It's been quite terrible the last 3 months. It used to go offline 2-3 times a day but now you can't even get it online long enough to do anything.

• @DanSummer said: It used to go offline 2-3 times a day but now you can't even get it online long enough to do anything.

Mate, it's hidden under VirMach bed now :D

Thanked by (1)DanSummer

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach said:
    Update:
    Good news is that we're about to have a ton of free space for the sale. The delayed ticket responses, pissing people off, scaring people off, not having a BF sale, and so on really helped with that. So it may be very Buffalo-esque in pricing. Maybe. I still have to basically raise it a little to account for all the support and maybe hiring someone, if they'll stop leaving/not showing up on the first few days (partially why BF was cut short and basically never happened.)

raise it a little, It is quite right. keep the business balance and sustainable. Also some really low end plan should be ended.
    I would like to have 5 usd/annual addon etc for normal ticket response.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Jab said:

@DanSummer said: It used to go offline 2-3 times a day but now you can't even get it online long enough to do anything.

Mate, it's hidden under VirMach bed now :D

Last I heard it was in Los Angeles, so you may be right. :)

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider

@VirMach said: Yes and no but I feel like I've already gone over why. I did look into setting up GPT3 and waiting for GPT4 though and have an old old plan in place for that. Until then just rehauling some of the support stuff will probably do more than hiring someone, we got it to a good point and then obviously it just all fell apart as did everything else in 2022.

:wink: :wink: DM me / e-mail me [email protected], and we could probably work something out (just dm me your emails so I know its the real you)

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]

• edited December 2022

@VirMach said: Mostest recently

LOL

@VirMach said: I know who you are

The (English) name of a crazy Spanish drama that festers away in the back of my puny mind. :| If you ain't seen it, try it (subtitles in my case).

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3392297#Comment_3392297

STORAGE-1T (930GB Usable)
    3GB RAM
    2 vCore CPU
    10TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4

@VirMach sorry for ask again, but perhaps you didn't notice my last question :anguished:
    may I ask a question? sir, my friend ordered this plan at Tokyo before, seems should have 3GB RAM, but when recently created at LA, only have 2GB RAM? thank you.

• @VirMach said: (edit) You might not be able to use priority department in which case just the title is fine, technical department.

Sorry, your account is not eligible to create any tickets.
    also not able to use the technical department.
    maybe I have to wait for multi-account issue reply first?

• @nightcat said:

@VirMach said:
    Update:

raise it a little, It is quite right. keep the business balance and sustainable. Also some really low end plan should be ended.

We want $6/year for 4GB in Japan!
    ♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️

Thanked by (2)tototo abiaolaoge

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @VirMach said:

@deafness said:

@bakageta said:

@deafness said:
    @VirMach Can you help me solve this problem? I can't do any operation, and I can't even have functions such as issuing the ticket

Just offhand, I think you need to have checked the "Payment Agreement" box, the dialog you've got explains what situations won't actually charge you and yours should fall under that.

No, I checked that option

This appears to be working as intended. Stop trying to make a priority ticket, it's attempting to save you from making a $15 mistake.

But now the VPS in my account cannot be used. Their state is offline, and I can't send a ticket to explain the situation. Even in the time I give you a reply here, one of the VPS shows the connection timeout. The following is a screenshot of the timeout. And the timeout of this VPS has not been displayed from the control panel from my purchase. The Invoice of the VPS in my account is:#1344478,#1444057

• @VirMach said: Good news is that we're about to have a ton of free space for the sale

Thanked by (1)chimichurri

I’m a simple man I see gifs, I press thanks

• @VirMach

The newest Ubuntu Ryzen Template has IPv6 preconfigured.

It's nice to see them but none of them is working atm.

I'm on Frankfurt node.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • edited December 2022

@VirMach said: Alibaba, never-responding. We might not be able to do rDNS/PTR for those blocks. We'll just allow the people to request a migration for it, I'll ask developer to make rDNS button bring up pop-up that it has to be migrated/IP changed first.

Not only Alibaba, my IP (45.130.105.xx, owed by DDP) can't set rDNS either since your exodus from ColoCrossing. But your ticket said

Your request has been received and completed.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• edited December 2022

@bliss said:

@VirMach said:

@bliss said: delay of deliveries (promised IPv6 has not been deployed; my large storage VPS in Japan is still pending)

These are going to get activated in Los Angeles today, with a button added to request refund where we'll honor refunds for anyone who doesn't like Los Angeles, full refund instead in those cases. You'll get an email.

IPv6, will add a request button today for any plans that were advertised as maybe getting IPv6 later to request it.

I failed to see any IPv6 progress, sorry, but it seems you have your own definition of "today".

I don't think people will get IPv6 access anytime soon.
    If there is no IPv6, @VirMach adds a IPv6 button (for request);
    If there is no storage VPS, @VirMach adds a storage button (for refund );

There are no silver bullets.

No, maybe virmach has found one: the magic button.

(My VPS will expire in April 2023, with no IPv6 for more than 8 months, and a possible whole year.
    I'm speechless, good luck, virmach.)

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @VirMach said: Alibaba, never-responding. We might not be able to do rDNS/PTR for those blocks. We'll just allow the people to request a migration for it, I'll ask developer to make rDNS button bring up pop-up that it has to be migrated/IP changed first.

Thanks @VirMach for keeping up updated. Looking forward for above change. I have VMs at Amsterdam where I can not set rDNS. In starting I have VMs in Germany location but last year they got migrated to Amsterdam and I will love if they can be migrated to their original Germany location with working rDNS. Any plan to to give back missing additional IP address I had on one $8 VM with 8 ip addresses.

@JDMcPea just letting you know I put you into the deprioritized ticket queue for the RAM ticket and closed it without a reply. I almost didn't but then I realized if anyone else made it I would have done that for a limited support special offer plan.

Thanked by (1)JDMcPea

@bliss said:

@VirMach said: Alibaba, never-responding. We might not be able to do rDNS/PTR for those blocks. We'll just allow the people to request a migration for it, I'll ask developer to make rDNS button bring up pop-up that it has to be migrated/IP changed first.

Not only Alibaba, my IP (45.130.105.xx, owed by DDP) can't set rDNS either since your exodus from ColoCrossing. But your ticket said

Your request has been received and completed.

Will go over that with developer, maybe there was a misunderstanding.

• DALZOO8 network back up

Dallas' new slogan "Keep Dallas Wired™" (much better than Austin's)

• edited December 2022

@yoursunny said:

@nightcat said:

@VirMach said:
    Update:

We want $6/year for 4GB in Japan!
    ♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️

Nan 6$ is gross, cut it to 2 buck!!!

Have taken few days repairing, the flying Chinaman is now back to the trolling raid voyage

(Just get over excited after re-watched the Master and Commander)

Thanked by (1)Mumbly

smartass shitposting satirist

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

anyone able to get custom Debian ISO install working on TYO VPS?

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @cybertech said: anyone able to get custom Debian ISO install working on TYO VPS?

I reinstalled my TYO vm a week ago without issue but with netboot.xyz (Debian preseed), not Debian ISO.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • unfortunately, my assumption was proven wrong 10 minutes ago

avg lower than 10Mb/s still got shutdown

@lemoncube said:

@cybertech said: anyone able to get custom Debian ISO install working on TYO VPS?

I reinstalled my TYO vm a week ago without issue but with netboot.xyz (Debian preseed), not Debian ISO.

thanks.

edited December 2022

@lemoncube debian 11?

xfs or ext4?

EDIT: nvm got it working on Debian 11 with ext4

• edited December 2022

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3392297#Comment_3392297

3GB RAM
    2 vCore CPU
    10TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4

@VirMach sorry for ask again and again, since got no any reply, but it's the last, please just repy Yes or No, I will tell my friend and don't ask anymore.

My friend ordered this plan at Tokyo before, should have 3GB RAM, but when you recently created it at LA, only have 2GB RAM, will you honor the 3GB RAM or not? thank you.

• edited December 2022

@virmach My VPS traffic is abnormal suddenly. Even if the VPS is shut down, there is still more than 30GB of traffic every day. My monthly total traffic of VPS is only 500GB. I am afraid it will soon exceed the limit. Please deal with it as soon as possible. My service ticket number: #496617 .I made traffic records manually, maybe it can help you check the problem.

Thank you.

2022-12-05 08:58 | 1000.95 MB of 500 GB Used / 499.02 GB Free
    2022-12-09 09:07 | 55.76 GB of 500 GB Used / 444.24 GB Free
    2022-12-09 20:16 | 71.12 GB of 500 GB Used / 428.88 GB Free
    2022-12-09 23:42 | 75.54 GB of 500 GB Used / 424.46 GB Free
    2022-12-10 07:31 | 85.38 GB of 500 GB Used / 414.62 GB Free
    2022-12-10 16:45 | 97.43 GB of 500 GB Used / 402.57 GB Free
    2022-12-11 08:25 | 117.28 GB of 500 GB Used / 382.72 GB Free
    2022-12-11 16:15 | 126.96 GB of 500 GB Used / 373.04 GB Free
    2022-12-12 08:48 | 146.9 GB of 500 GB Used / 353.1 GB Free

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@hotsnow said:
    https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3392297#Comment_3392297

3GB RAM
    2 vCore CPU
    10TB @ 10Gbps
    1 IPv4

@VirMach sorry for ask again and again, since got no any reply, but it's the last, please just repy Yes or No, I will tell my friend and don't ask anymore.

My friend ordered this plan at Tokyo before, should have 3GB RAM, but when you recently created it at LA, only have 2GB RAM, will you honor the 3GB RAM or not? thank you.

IIRC VirMach said earlier that they made a change to new purchases of this plan and it now only comes with 2GB RAM when it is deployed. He also said that for purchases made before, when the plan had 3GB RAM, he would honor that but the extra RAM needs to be added manually. Let me try to find the comment so as to find out if you need to ticket for the extra RAM.

EDIT: Here is the link to the VirMach comment related to this issue

Thanked by (1)hotsnow

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

anyone got TYO IPv6 working?

This discussion has been closed.