[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @wd780h said: There is no such possibility. virmach used cloudflare, which can't display the source IP, but I seem to have used WARP VPN once. I don't know if I will be marked with multiple accounts.

The program running behind Cloudflare can easily read the CF-Connecting-IP value in the HTTP request header to obtain the visitor's IP address.
    Virmach has also never denied not using customers' IP addresses for multi-account detection.

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown FAT32
  • I remember my mistake, a year ago I accidentally ordered VPS before disconnecting from the public VPN. Of course, that order was detected by the anti-fraud system. However, I followed their instructions/system message and my account was not banned. That said, they would definitely ban me if I repeated it...

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach said:

@sdsbirdman said:

@ZA_capetown said:

LIMITED OFFER
    $16.65 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4275MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    30GB SSD (NVMe)
    3072GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

I managed to paid for this but the system f**ked up and moved this to another empty sub account.

Wake me up when there is any JP deal.

We've been trying to figure out how this happens but every single person that has had this happen never replies back to their ticket to help us recreate the issue. Any time this happens we cancel & refund but if you're interested let me know how we can try to recreate this situation so we can patch the WHMCS bug.

I assume it has to involve some double clicking, translation plugin, or something. Usually only happens from users that are from China.

https://hostloc.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1119577
    a hostloc user confirmed he is using browser translator and have the same situation(to empty sub-account), you can contact him to debug

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • edited December 2022

@dgc1980 said:

@Mumbly said:

Yea, this one is really nice.
    Is it created already or still pending?

that one is created

It seems random then.
    UnrealisticConfused-VM :p from the same batch is still pending :)

• @VirMach said:

@gogogo said: The Chinese is called mjj, so what should the non-Chinese be called?

w> @renranss said:

@cybertech said:

@renranss said:

@tetech said:

@renranss said:
    Hello, I don't think I have any illegal operations, but you cancelled my service. Why?

This was answered already, asking again won't get a different answer.

I would like to call it the worst VPS service provider of the year

why continue trying to buy from worst provider

How do I know it's the worst if I don't buy it?

Thanks for making me laugh so hard. It’s almost 8AM on a Tuesday so I’ve been drinking a little bit but you get most the credit.

Give me your order ID and I can restore it but you also have to admit you made a second account and have it merged into your main one you’ve had for like 4-5 years. Hopefully you’ll understand and cooperate instead of trying to argue and lie for no reason.

I have a previously created account, but I have forgotten the password, so I directly created a new account. I do not know that this violates the tos. The VPS I purchased is also for my personal use. I am very sorry. I hope you can help me merge the accounts and remove the MJJ mark, so that I can normally purchase goods。

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Flying_Chinaman - Even when joking around expressing violence against people can be taken the wrong way. I'm removing your comment for review.

Thanked by (2)Caxen ZA_capetown

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:
    @Flying_Chinaman - Even when joking around expressing violence against people can be taken the wrong way. I'm removing your comment for review.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

What's wrong with the red hot iron branding meme
    Thought you chad is the advocator of free speech

smartass shitposting satirist

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@Flying_Chinaman said: Thought you chad is the advocator of free speech

Normally you do a good job of walking the fine line. IMO you cross that line when you suggest a violent act against any particular group of people. Like I said in my statement above I understand you were joking but others who do not know your brand of humor may not have taken it that way.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• I am still unable to submit a redeployment ticket :( still waiting to buy my last vps also :)

• edited December 2022

We have Virmach as a Superstar in here.

In the other green Forum we have Gr33ncl0ud and R4ckn3rd.

I call it balance.

We have to thank @VirMach for driving
    lots of traffic to this forum.

• edited December 2022

@Fritz said: We have to thank @VirMach for driving
    lots of traffic to this forum

the too much purple man made me move here, I dont even look at the other one anymore.

• edited December 2022

ok then,...... I tried to submit a network outage ticket and I get

We have detected an issue with your account.  You will be unable to create any new tickets until this issue is resolved. 
    If you wish to resolve this issue, fill in the text box below with any relevant information and click the "submit" button to generate a ticket.

hard to understand as I have only one account, been a member since 2019 with active services, asked about my email change some time ago because I have gmail issues and have a lot of email providers blacklist my email and was told that would not be an issue.

now I understand why I have been ignored by @Virmach :(

hopefully submitted all required information on ticket #193284 including a copy of my license.

in all honesty, It was hard to find out that my account was flagged for abuse, I never got any email, and it would be better if there was some for of a banner on the client area to inform the user of some form of limitations on the account.

Oh I have referred a few people to Virmach to host reddit bots I have made and one person has added me as an admin to access their account using the official account switcher because they are non-technical, so I could reinstall/reconfigure and setup the system. but that would be the only form of additional account, since it is controlled and paid by someone else, so I will add that to the ticket as additional information.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

LIMITED OFFER $20.81 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1109MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    PHOENIX, AZ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Is it me or are the VirBot deals not as good as they were before ?
    or am I just missing the good ones ?

Thanked by (2)dgc1980 ZA_capetown

• @FrankZ said:

it is not you :(

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @FrankZ said:

LIMITED OFFER $20.81 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1109MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    PHOENIX, AZ LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

This is true :(
    Hoping for some spicy deals coming soon!

Thanked by (2)dgc1980 FrankZ
  • I have bought that product I like, but it is still Pending ;)

• @gogogo said:
    I have bought that product I like, but it is still Pending ;)

• edited December 2022

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@gogogo said:

大佬真是无论何时何地无处不在。
    Mod Translation: The boss is really everywhere, anytime, anywhere.

• @FrankZ said:

Yes, for a while it seemed like the formula was adjusted to make things more tempting with better deals, but it feels like it got adjusted shortly after that again to less great deals.

But knowing VirMach, maybe that was on purpose to give a cooling down period to give him some time to catch up on tickets etc. :p

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @gogogo said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@gogogo said:

大佬真是无论何时何地无处不在。
    Mod Translation: The boss is really everywhere, anytime, anywhere.

Yo, when ya got a underpaid shitty office job, there will be time for slacking off plenty

• @wd780h said:
    Haha, I think so, too, but it's still worrying. The main reason is that the server is banned, and I will feel very uncomfortable. I am a student, and I don't have much money, but I need a server. My age is only 14 years old.
    If I don't violate tos, can I use it all the time, but I want to switch the Japanese computer room. I don't know if it will be banned after replacement.

It doesn't make sense a 14-year-old boy need a server and Japanese computer room.
    Go back to school then study hard, VPS is an adult game.

• @ccc said:

@wd780h said:
    Haha, I think so, too, but it's still worrying. The main reason is that the server is banned, and I will feel very uncomfortable. I am a student, and I don't have much money, but I need a server. My age is only 14 years old.
    If I don't violate tos, can I use it all the time, but I want to switch the Japanese computer room. I don't know if it will be banned after replacement.

It doesn't make sense a 14-year-old boy need a server and Japanese computer room.

Thanked by (1)ccc

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@ZA_capetown I expect you are right and VirMach is just buying some time to take care of other required duties. I was just wondering if I could take a break from watching the VirBot screen constantly and do a few other things as well without missing "The Deal of the Year". FOMO :)

Thanked by (2)ZA_capetown AlwaysSkint

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

The main issue is that the "good" deals are all in the same place. There's been plenty of NJ/SEA/SJ/DAL deals with great specs, but after 72+ hours, you already have your fill of those locations. CHI/DEN/MIA has been sparse, and mostly 1 vCPU. So, I assume those locations have less servers and are more expensive. (Also Tampa.) But you can only be saturated with deals in the same location(s) for so long before they don't seem appealing anymore.

LATE EDIT: to be fair, even the worst VirBot offer in this sale is still ~50% off the nearest competitor in price on most deals

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • The VPS of virmach flash sale has been waiting, what does it mean? You at least open the vps to me first or get a refund. It's been more than 48 hours. Is there anyone like me?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@King said:
    The VPS of virmach flash sale has been waiting, what does it mean? You at least open the vps to me first or get a refund. It's been more than 48 hours. Is there anyone like me?

To answer that question we would need to know what is the location of your pending VM.

• @FrankZ said:

@King said:
    The VPS of virmach flash sale has been waiting, what does it mean? You at least open the vps to me first or get a refund. It's been more than 48 hours. Is there anyone like me?

To answer that question we would need to know what is the location of your pending VM.

los angeles

• @King said:

Mine is pending since 24.12 in Frankfurt.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@King said:

@FrankZ said:

@King said:

los angeles

Anybody else have long time pending VMs in Los Angeles ?
    I have only heard of delays in Frankfurt and for people with account issues.

• @ccc said:

@wd780h said:

I use the server to build a vpn not to watch some 18+ websites, just for games/Google China has restrictions on games

This discussion has been closed.