[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

@King said:

@FrankZ said:

@King said:
    The VPS of virmach flash sale has been waiting, what does it mean? You at least open the vps to me first or get a refund. It's been more than 48 hours. Is there anyone like me?

To answer that question we would need to know what is the location of your pending VM.

los angeles

Anybody else have long time pending VMs in Los Angeles ?
    I have only heard of delays in Frankfurt and for people with account issues.

In Los Angeles, I wonder if anyone is waiting with me.
    There should be no problem with my account, which has other servers in Tokyo.
    If it wasn't for your signature, I'd even think that LES was opened for Virmach! :)

from google translate

• @FrankZ said: Anybody else have long time pending VMs in Los Angeles ?

Hi, F, more than 24H in LA.

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said: I have only heard of delays in Frankfurt and for people with account issues.

Also so far 24-hrs delay in NYC, but seems randomly and definitely not account issue :)

https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/comment/118286/#Comment_118286

• @FrankZ said:

@King said:
    The VPS of virmach flash sale has been waiting, what does it mean? You at least open the vps to me first or get a refund. It's been more than 48 hours. Is there anyone like me?

To answer that question we would need to know what is the location of your pending VM.

That's what I thought but then there's been a delay on one third of VMs and one third are still pending from both LA and SJ. Some get caught, others don't.

Probably the volume of orders has held things up, some new machines need to be set up and so on.

People should just be patient.

Thanked by (3)Caxen FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

Thank you everyone who chimed in about delays in VM provisioning in locations other than Frankfurt.
    @King seems you are not alone. I would expect that things will get worked out eventually.

@Caxen said: If it wasn't for your signature, I'd even think that LES was opened for Virmach! :)

Virmach is kind enough to visit this thread and listen to feedback and help resolve issues. There are also many long time VirMach customers here including myself that try to help resolve the smaller issues that can be solved without VirMach intervention since these special offers come with limited/no support as a way to keep the price down. One might say those in this thread are a Virmach community working together to help make the experience a little better.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ Can you delete a screenshot of page 256 for me? This is not posted by me, I accidentally leaked the order number in a certain group, thank you

• I have 1 one SEA, LA and SJ all waiting on processing for ~4 days, but my 2 in NYC provisioned quick and one in SEA that provisioned quick but DOA

• LIMITED OFFER
    $45.51 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3242MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    155GB SSD (NVMe)
    15872GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

This year VirtBot is generous with dicks...

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@wd780h said:
    @FrankZ Can you delete a screenshot of page 256 for me? This is not posted by me, I accidentally leaked the order number in a certain group, thank you

It has been removed from all the quotes.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@King said:

@FrankZ said:

@King said:

los angeles

Anybody else have long time pending VMs in Los Angeles ?

Mine is since Dec. 23

• Everyone, what should I do if my account is suspected of having multiple accounts? I entered the wrong email address for my login account yesterday, and now I suspect that there are multiple accounts. I am not mjj, and I want to restore my account. Currently, I cannot migrate any computer rooms.

• @wd780h said:
    Everyone, what should I do if my account is suspected of having multiple accounts? I entered the wrong email address for my login account yesterday, and now I suspect that there are multiple accounts. I am not mjj, and I want to restore my account. Currently, I cannot migrate any computer rooms.

if your account is limited, if you try to submit any ticket, you will be denied and a new ticket will be started for you to explain your reason for your account being limited.

• @wd780h said:
    Everyone, what should I do if my account is suspected of having multiple accounts? I entered the wrong email address for my login account yesterday, and now I suspect that there are multiple accounts. I am not mjj, and I want to restore my account. Currently, I cannot migrate any computer rooms.

@VirMach Please see ticket #422257 I don't have multiple accounts, please restore, I mistyped my email address

• @dgc1980 said:

@wd780h said:

if your account is limited, if you try to submit any ticket, you will be denied and a new ticket will be started for you to explain your reason for your account being limited.

yes, there is such a situation

• @wd780h just go back to hostloc please.

Thanked by (2)abiaolaoge AlwaysSkint

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @FrankZ said:
    Thank you everyone who chimed in about delays in VM provisioning in locations other than Frankfurt.
    @King seems you are not alone. I would expect that things will get worked out eventually.

@Caxen said: If it wasn't for your signature, I'd even think that LES was opened for Virmach! :)

Virmach is kind enough to visit this thread and listen to feedback and help resolve issues. There are also many long time VirMach customers here including myself that try to help resolve the smaller issues that can be solved without VirMach intervention since these special offers come with limited/no support as a way to keep the price down. One might say those in this thread are a Virmach community working together to help make the experience a little better.

Thanks for your reply, it looks like the only thing left to do now is wait.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @ccc said:

@wd780h said:
    Haha, I think so, too, but it's still worrying. The main reason is that the server is banned, and I will feel very uncomfortable. I am a student, and I don't have much money, but I need a server. My age is only 14 years old.
    If I don't violate tos, can I use it all the time, but I want to switch the Japanese computer room. I don't know if it will be banned after replacement.

It doesn't make sense a 14-year-old boy need a server and Japanese computer room.
    Go back to school then study hard, VPS is an adult game.

some Chinese kids sell VPN services with tons of servers and earn a lot of money

Thanked by (2)Caxen ccc
  • edited December 2022

@taizi said:

@ccc said:

@wd780h said:
    Haha, I think so, too, but it's still worrying. The main reason is that the server is banned, and I will feel very uncomfortable. I am a student, and I don't have much money, but I need a server. My age is only 14 years old.
    If I don't violate tos, can I use it all the time, but I want to switch the Japanese computer room. I don't know if it will be banned after replacement.

It doesn't make sense a 14-year-old boy need a server and Japanese computer room.

some Chinese kids sell VPN services with tons of servers and earn a lot of money

Yo sure? Landing on Winnie the Pooh's naughty list will get ya in the labor camp.

smartass shitposting satirist

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Flying_Chinaman said:

@taizi said:

@ccc said:

@wd780h said:

Yo sure? Landing on Winnie the Pooh's naughty list will get ya in the labor camp.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh

Thanked by (2)FrankZ chimichurri

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@taizi said:

@ccc said:

@wd780h said:

they are minors, police can't arrest them because they are under 18.
    best money-making method for kids B)

• @wd780h said:

@wd780h said:

@VirMach Please see ticket #422257 I don't have multiple accounts, please restore, I mistyped my email address

Even if you enter the wrong email address when logging in, it will not be recognized as a multi-account I think

• edited December 2022

@taizi said: they are minors.

The crux of the matter; in the UK it is illegal for a kid to enter into a contract (AFAIK) and the provision of services disallowed.

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• $28.86 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2218MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    35GB SSD (NVMe)
    3584GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

Virbot is becoming spicy again!

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ehab

oooooh.

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@taizi said: they are minors.

The crux of the matter; in the UK it is illegal for a kid to enter into a contract (AFAIK) and the provision of services disallowed.

most VPN services are just one man, they don't need a company. so no contract was signed.

• edited December 2022

@taizi said: no contract was signed.

In purchasing a VPS or other service, a contract IS (electronically) signed. it's not a f'kin game!

• Per> @King said:

@FrankZ said:

Thanks for your reply, it looks like the only thing left to do now is wait.

Yup. I have one pending in LA too, purchased 4 days ago. Think on the bright side, I might be able to decide whether to keep this deal after next year flash sale, coz its start day should be adjusted to the day it get activated :) .

LIMITED OFFER
    $24.42 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2577MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    FRANKFURT, DE LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

LIMITED OFFER
    $23.87 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1536MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    10GB SSD (NVMe)
    1024GB MONTHLY DATA
    AMSTERDAM, NL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• LIMITED OFFER
    $23.87 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1536MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    10GB SSD (NVMe)
    1024GB MONTHLY DATA
    AMSTERDAM, NL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

ouch

This discussion has been closed.