[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• Hi there, anyone knows @VirMach average time to reply tickets on non-priority support? Couple of tickets there for a couple of days without response.

• JabJab
    edited December 2022

@alexxgg said:
    Hi there, anyone knows @VirMach average time to reply tickets on non-priority support? Couple of tickets there for a couple of days without response.

Months, especially if you have couple of tickets :D

Thanked by (3)alexxgg FrankZ nightcat

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited December 2022

@alexxgg said: average time to reply tickets

Something around ~30 SSD2G's.

• alexxggalexxgg OG
    edited December 2022

@Jab said:

@alexxgg said:
    Hi there, anyone knows @VirMach average time to reply tickets on non-priority support? Couple of tickets there for a couple of days without response.

OMG, well. I'm new at Virmach, flash-specials are amazing, couple of service ordered, the first one never went online, offline since day one (TPAZ003) followed all instructions at the troubleshooter in the user account, open a ticket about it to technical support. The second one is active and online, the activation took a couple of minutes but for some reason they've charged twice through PayPal, open a ticket about it to Billing.

I'll just forget about it, someday they will reply B)

Ticket IDs in case @VirMach sees this: #979181 #946346

• @VirMach REQUEST: 4 core, 4GB RAM, 10TB disk, and 25TB BW in Seattle for $100/yr or $175 biennially?

• AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired
    edited December 2022

@user123 said:
    @VirMach REQUEST: 4 core, 4GB RAM, 10TB disk, and 25TB BW in Seattle for $100/yr or $175 biennially?

Add a TB of ram and it is a deal.

Thanked by (1)user123

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• JabJab
    edited December 2022

Eh, shit just rotated.

Please note, these services will not be created upon purchase. We will be creating them on a staggered basis and they should generally be delivered within an hour of purchase, however, in some cases, it may take longer.
    LIMITED OFFER
    $16.15 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1109MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    55GB SSD (NVMe)
    5632GB MONTHLY DATA
    CHICAGO, IL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)AuroraZero

• REQUEST:
    BUDGET:

Thanked by (3)FrankZ rhinoduck Advin

• @VirMach Said:
    Give me your order ID and I can restore it but you also have to admit you made a second account and have it merged into your main one you’ve had for like 4-5 years. Hopefully you’ll understand and cooperate instead of trying to argue and lie for no reason.

Yes, I purchased 2 accounts from other people, and I also created my own account. In October, I have started a ticket about merge them into my own account, but I have not received a response. and I pending Invoice: #1519131
    Thanks!

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

Please note, these services will not be created immediately upon purchase, but will be done on a staggered basis and should generally be delivered within an hour.

However, in some cases, it may take longer.

LIMITED OFFER
    $37.19 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3584MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    70GB SSD (NVMe)
    7168GB MONTHLY DATA
    SAN JOSE, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

This special offer is not eligible for a refund. There is a strict zero tolerance abuse policy.

Order Now or Forever Regret Missing Out

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@JoeMerit said:
    Anyone know what location the Chicago VMs get provisioned on? CHI or CHI2 ?

Yes, I would expect both DCs.

@alexxgg said:

@Jab said:

@alexxgg said:

OMG, well. I'm new at Virmach, flash-specials are amazing, couple of service ordered, the first one never went online, offline since day one (TPAZ003) followed all instructions at the troubleshooter in the user account, open a ticket about it to technical support. The second one is active and online, the activation took a couple of minutes but for some reason they've charged twice through PayPal, open a ticket about it to Billing.

I'll just forget about it, someday they will reply B)

Ticket IDs in case @VirMach sees this: #979181 #946346

Hi @alexxgg welcome to the show. VirMach is a bit different than other providers for support tickets with these special offer plans because they come with "limited/no support". Most of the time when a VM goes off line it goes like this:
    1. Check the "Network Status" page at https://billing.virmach.com/serverstatus.php and see if your node shows there.
    2. Check the https://status.virm.ac/ look for your node and see if down or overloading.
    If you see that the problem is identified in #1 or #2 sit back and wait problem was/will be identified and is being worked on. Will be fixed asap. This is a undetermined amount of time depending on too many factors to explain here.
    If nothing shows in #1 or #2 above
    3. Come to LES and go to the currently open VirMach thread, there will normally only be one, and explain issue you are having. The more detail the better and see if someone here has similar issues or resolution to problem.
    4. Wait.
    5. Only fill out a ticket as a last resort. Since you agreed to the limited support at sign-up you should expect limited support.

In regard to your double billing issue, the over payment should automatically end up as account credit in the next 48 to 72 hours. Please wait at least this long before opening a billing ticket. If you do open a billing ticket at some point please include the VirMach invoice # and both PayPal transaction ID # in the ticket. But you really should wait at least 48 hours before doing this.

Don't post ticket numbers here unless asked by VirMach to do so. Quickest way to end up in the shit house. Check the OP from time to time I post things there that should be known by VirMach Clients.

Talk more later. I got to do a few other things.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said: Hi @alexxgg welcome to the show.

Best explanation ever @FrankZ, thank you. I'm now more aware about @VirMach limited support. I'll wait and hope for the best. The active (online) service is quiet fast (NYCB006R), I'm using it as DNSCrypt server + Wireguard + Fail2ban and Aria2GUI download server, this under DietPi. To those of you who doesn't know what to do with a KVM server, try DietPi and its softwares, that may lead you to a nice project.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @alexxgg said:

@FrankZ said: Hi @alexxgg welcome to the show.

Best explanation ever @FrankZ, thank you. I'm now more aware about @VirMach limited support. I'll wait and hope for the best. The active (online) service is quiet fast (NYCB006R), I'm using it as DNSCrypt server + Wireguard + Fail2ban and Aria2GUI download server, this under DietPi. To those of you who doesn't know what to do with a KVM server, try DietPi and its softwares, that may lead you to a nice project.

I thought DietPi was intended only for Raspberry Pi.

• @Fritz said: I thought DietPi was intended only for Raspberry Pi.

Yes, I guess it is more popular between ARM boards but it actually works on any device with Debian by running the installation script. Since it offer an optimized Debian environment, it's perfect for lowend instances.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • @alexxgg said:

@Fritz said: I thought DietPi was intended only for Raspberry Pi.

Yes, I guess it is more popular between ARM boards but it actually works on any device with Debian by running the installation script. Since it offer an optimized Debian environment, it's perfect for lowend instances.

Nice!!
    I'll play with it.

• Another beast is here!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@VirMach When you get a chance could you open a new thread and make the two first comments. I will move it from public view and set it up as the 2023 VirMach thread. You can just enter gibberish in the OP and comments. I intend to let this thread run into 2023 for a couple of pages and then move the comments into the 2023 thread before closing this one. I will also add a FAQ and some guidelines to the new thread.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

Please note, these services will not be created immediately upon purchase, but will be done on a staggered basis and should generally be delivered within an hour.

However, in some cases, it may take longer.

LIMITED OFFER
    $53.56 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4010MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    205GB SSD (NVMe)
    20992GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

This special offer is not eligible for a refund. There is a strict zero tolerance abuse policy.

Order Now or Forever Regret Missing Out

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

LIMITED OFFER $45.23 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3157MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    155GB SSD (NVMe)
    15872GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

Nice deal if you need a big VM with lots of transfer.

EDIT: Gone very quickly.

• @FrankZ said: Nice deal if you need a big VM with lots of transfer.

>
    Find you online at anytime, take more rest!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@gogogo said:

@FrankZ said: Nice deal if you need a big VM with lots of transfer.

>

My schedule these days goes 24 hours awake 10 to 13 hours asleep. So I just am doing something like 36 hour days right now, not sure why.

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown

• @FrankZ said:

@gogogo said:

@FrankZ said: Nice deal if you need a big VM with lots of transfer.

>

My schedule these days goes 24 hours awake 10 to 13 hours asleep. So I just am doing something like 36 hour days right now, not sure why.

That can't be healthy

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@fluttershy said:

@FrankZ said:

That can't be healthy

Stress has always been my Achilles' heel without it I feel fantastic. I have been retired for quite a long time now. I just do some work occasionally for some old clients on really old systems because they can't find too many people to work on them. So schedules are not so important to me. I go to sleep when I am tired and wake up when my body feels I have slept enough. No alarm clocks 96 out of a 100 days. For an old guy I feel great and yoursunny has said I have done more push-ups this year than he has. The rest of the time I just play here and on a couple of local forums or with my VMs or with the grandkids. Life is great. :)

• @FrankZ said:

@fluttershy said:

@FrankZ said:

That can't be healthy

Stress has always been my Achilles' heel without it I feel fantastic. I have been retired for quite a long time now. I just do some work occasionally for some old clients on really old systems because they can't find too many people to work on them. So schedules are not so important to me. I go to sleep when I am tired and wake up when my body feels I have slept enough. No alarm clocks 96 out of a 100 days. For an old guy I feel great and yoursunny has said I have done more push-ups this year than he has. The rest of the time I just play here and on a couple of local forums or with my VMs or with the grandkids. Life is great. :)

That honestly sounds amazing, pretty sure you're living better than I am lol

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • Will virmach shut down the server for no reason? Disclaimer I'm not MJJ

• @VirMach I'm a user from China, I want to use my server all the time, I won't abuse, please don't flag MJJ

• edited December 2022

@wd780h said: Will virmach shut down the server for no reason?

Yo according to whatever razor's saying, "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".

Yo yo check it out, cuz ya server at Virmach is very much dead~ (It's all about the rhythm)

smartass shitposting satirist

• @wd780h said:
    Will virmach shut down the server for no reason? Disclaimer I'm not MJJ

@wd780h said:
    @VirMach I'm a user from China, I want to use my server all the time, I won't abuse, please don't flag MJJ

Do you have any idea?

• Buying account
    • Fake personal information
    • Use of multiple accounts
    • Unpaid invoices
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

Hello new member @wd780h

Let's take it one step at a time shall we.
    1. VirMach does not shut down VMs for no reason. He normally has a reason when he suspends a VM and an auto ticket is normally created.
    2. Being from China does not get you flagged. Breaking the TOS does. Make sure to read and follow the TOS that you agreed to and you will be fine. Break the TOS and you will probably be suspended, put on the naughty list, called a MJJ here, and not be allowed to purchase from Virmach again.

Please do not double or triple post in a row, there is an edit button so you can add/edit, not delete, comments for one hour.

Thanked by (1)FAT32

• LIMITED OFFER
    $24.42 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2577MB DDR4 RAM
    3 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    FRANKFURT, DE LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

This discussion has been closed.