$23.87 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1536MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    10GB SSD (NVMe)
    1024GB MONTHLY DATA
    AMSTERDAM, NL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Needs a more balanced diet of 1vCore and 1GB RAM, for that limited amount of disc. Just saying.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• LIMITED OFFER
    $52.72 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    3754MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    205GB SSD (NVMe)
    20992GB MONTHLY DATA
    LOS ANGELES, CA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Biggus dickus and outsidous budgetous too.

Thanked by (1)user123

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• LIMITED OFFER
    $28.58 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    2474MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

Singapore offers when?

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• edited December 2022

@yoursunny said: Singapore offers when?

Yo fella, should we start an advocate campaign of Singapore DC until Virmach yield

Oh all my IPv6 requests have not been granted yet. Plus IPv6 campaign!

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@yoursunny said: Singapore offers when?

Yo fella, should we start an advocate campaign of Singapore DC until Virmach yield

Oh all my IPv6 requests have not been granted yet. Plus IPv6 campaign!

Plus ipv9 request campaign?

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • edited December 2022

Compact and bijou

$12.55 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

LIMITED OFFER
    $20.26 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1280MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    65GB SSD (NVMe)
    6656GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @Jab said:
    12/27/2022 06:07 Last Updated 12/27/2022 06:08
    NYCB041 & NYCB009 are overloading. We'll attempt to resolve this soon.

12/27/2022 06:06 Last Updated 12/27/2022 06:07
    LAX2Z020 & TYOC036 have a disk that has lost connection. We'll attempt to resolve this shortly.

MOAR victims of Black Friday it seems.

Update - LAXA029 added

MOAR victims!
    TYCO35 seems like fun server.

also I guess @VirMach tried to harness NYCB009 but it is a wild beast >:D

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

• edited December 2022

Can we get an 8.88 today?

@Jab said: TYCO35 seems like fun server.

Holy shit, like a fusion core

smartass shitposting satirist

• Is anyone on SJCZ005B, it's not the status page, I'm wondering if it's just new.

• That's a biggie!

$49.67 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4010MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    170GB SSD (NVMe)
    17408GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• @Jab said:
    @wd780h just go back to hostloc please.

@FrankZ Hello, I want to ask you to delete all my information in this post. I am not wd780h, and I have handed over this account to him. If you see it, please help me delete all my information in this post. If you need to contact the other person's email address in [email protected].

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    That's a biggie!

$49.67 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    4010MB DDR4 RAM
    4 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    170GB SSD (NVMe)
    17408GB MONTHLY DATA
    NYC METRO, NJ LOCATION
    3 DEDICATED IPv4

Got one!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@FrankZ Hello, I want to ask you to delete all my information in this post. I am not wd780h, and I have handed over this account to him. If you see it, please help me delete all my information in this post. If you need to contact the other person's email address in [email protected].

So who are you now ?
    maybe @Selena

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• lmao

• @FrankZ said:

So who are you now ?
    maybe @Selena

No, I just want you to help me delete the information. I want to ask if I can change my email address. I want to change this account to him. After all, this user name is often used by him. If you see it, you can delete it all, including this one. Thank you. I always thought the student was cheating, but he didn't. I want to delete it.He doesn't know the message I sent now, and he hasn't changed his tie at present. I want to ask if he can change his tie or delete the account.

• @wd780h said:

@FrankZ said:

So who are you now ?
    maybe @Selena

No, I just want you to help me delete the information. I want to ask if I can change my email address. I want to change this account to him. After all, this user name is often used by him. If you see it, you can delete it all, including this one. Thank you. I always thought the student was cheating, but he didn't. I want to delete it.He doesn't know the message I sent now, and he hasn't changed his tie at present. I want to ask if he can change his tie or delete the account.

I typed the wrong English. The fraud I said is a liar.

• AuroraZeroAuroraZero Retired
    edited December 2022

Alright you have finally done did it, you have thoroughly confused the Yeti. Instaban em all let the gods sort it out.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@wd780h said:

@wd780h said:

@FrankZ said:

So who are you now ?
    maybe @Selena

I am still confused about what is going on here. please comment in Chinese

• WTF multiple MJJ personalities? xD

Thanked by (3)FrankZ AlwaysSkint benz
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@AuroraZero said: Alright you have finally done did it, you have thoroughly confused the Yeti. Instaban em all let the gods sort it out.

Almost there.
    I think we all know what is going on, but I have to go through the process.

Thanked by (2)AuroraZero AlwaysSkint

• Hey, I am not VirMach multiaccounter, I don't share my VirMach account, I've just typed different login accidentally.
    Dear LES admin, please delete my posts, I will give this account back to the other guy.

MJJ, in a nutshell! ;')
    @VirMach gonna chuckle a little, I hope :D

• @FrankZ said:

@wd780h said:

@wd780h said:

@FrankZ said:

So who are you now ?
    maybe @Selena

Do you have an e-mail address? I contacted you, and I don't want to continue posting content here.

• @wd780h said:

@FrankZ said:

@wd780h said:

@wd780h said:

@FrankZ said:

So who are you now ?
    maybe @Selena

Do you have an e-mail address? I contacted you, and I don't want to continue posting content here.

Now you want to create tickets with forum members?

LOL, the level of entitlement is out of this world.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@wd780h said:

@FrankZ said:

@wd780h said:

@wd780h said:

@FrankZ said:

So who are you now ?
    maybe @Selena

You can message me by clicking on my username and then writing your message in the test box

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

@wd780h said:

@wd780h said:

@FrankZ said:

So who are you now ?
    maybe @Selena

我想说 我想删除我在这个帖子的所有内容,如果可以的话 或者注销此账户 麻烦管理员了,谢谢,我冒充是因为他可能会做一些诈骗?但是我也没有证据说他做,所以请求把账户注销 或修改电子邮件

Mod Translation:
    I want to say that I want to delete all my content in this post, if possible or cancel this account, please admin, thank you, I am impersonating because he may do some scams? But I have no evidence that he did, so I request to cancel the account or modify the email

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said: in the test text box

;)

Where's the popcorn?

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited December 2022

@wd780h said:

@FrankZ said:

@wd780h said:

@wd780h said:

@FrankZ said:

So who are you now ?
    maybe @Selena

我想说 我想删除我在这个帖子的所有内容,如果可以的话 或者注销此账户 麻烦管理员了,谢谢,我冒充是因为他可能会做一些诈骗?但是我也没有证据说他做,所以请求把账户注销 或修改电子邮件
    I want to say that I want to delete all my content in this post, if possible or cancel this account, please admin, thank you, I am impersonating because he may do some scams? But I have no evidence that he did, so I request to cancel the account or modify the email

好的,我现在就做
    OK I will do that now

• edited December 2022

@FrankZ said:

As a Chinese, I can't understand what he is trying to say.
    He wants to say "I want to delete all my comment and accounts"
    Other content is redundant.

from google translate

• @Caxen said: As a Chinese, I can't understand what he is trying to say.

Maybe we should've tried another language.
    Klingon next time?

This discussion has been closed.