Crunchbits' Ultra Mega Giveaways And Goods: Servers, CPUs, Motherboards, RAM, Disks, Etc

Comments

• @JeDaYoshi said:

@drunekndog said:
    Also, for those looking to claim the Gskill 16GB ones, I remember someone already claiming them a couple pages back

Edit: found it!

@gemini86 said:
    Gskill 16GB DDR4 3000
    QTY: 2

Thank you for the giveaway!

Oh, so a few got missed out by @crunchbits, huh... oops!

I thought it was disqualified since no confirmation from crunchbit

• crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

@Cloudie said:

@crunchbits said: How about a newer 4x LFF or 10x SFF bay dual Xeon E5 rig with better specs? One time offer pending just for you

Claim: Supermicro AS-F1114S-RNTR FatTwin w/AMD EPYC 7763, 4x 1.92TB Gen4 Samsung NVMe, and 512GB DDR4 in each node

CONFIRMED

I have no idea how nobody else noticed that item before you :o

Thanked by (1)yoursunny
  • @crunchbits said:

@Cloudie said:

@crunchbits said: How about a newer 4x LFF or 10x SFF bay dual Xeon E5 rig with better specs? One time offer pending just for you

Claim: Supermicro AS-F1114S-RNTR FatTwin w/AMD EPYC 7763, 4x 1.92TB Gen4 Samsung NVMe, and 512GB DDR4 in each node

CONFIRMED

you make me look twice =)

• @toumi111 said:

@crunchbits said:

@Cloudie said:

CONFIRMED

you make me look twice =)

I was trying to find that item in the stash as well.

Thanked by (1)toumi111

The all seeing eye sees everything...

• @crunchbits said:

@Cloudie said:

CONFIRMED

just in case it is not a joke and theirs more I claim 1

• edited January 2023

I'm pretty sure it's been >24 hours since my claim, so I'll request the (last?) two sticks of the Timetec 16GB DDR4 2666 RAM, unless my math is off, which is definitely possible. lol

@crunchbits said:

lol

Edit: if you're getting rid of any more of those 2TB nVME drives that don't meet your needs, I'd love to upgrade from my current 240GB drive. (Worth a shot :P).

• CloudieCloudie Hosting ProviderServices Provider

@crunchbits said: Claim: Supermicro AS-F1114S-RNTR FatTwin w/AMD EPYC 7763, 4x 1.92TB Gen4 Samsung NVMe, and 512GB DDR4 in each node

GET-IN-MAH-BELLY!!!! :)

That's coz i'm pro i swear!

Thanked by (2)user123 Wonder_Woman
  • @Cloudie said:

@crunchbits said: Claim: Supermicro AS-F1114S-RNTR FatTwin w/AMD EPYC 7763, 4x 1.92TB Gen4 Samsung NVMe, and 512GB DDR4 in each node

GET-IN-MAH-BELLY!!!! :)

That's coz i'm pro i swear!

I regret that I can give you but one upvote for the Austin Powers reference.

• pedjoeangdigitalpedjoeangdigital Hosting Provider

Claim :
    Gskill 16GB DDR4 3000 QTY: 2
    Teamgroup 8GB DDR4 3200 QTY: 4
    Xeon E5-2620 V3 : 2

I hope can get it.

Thank you

Thanked by (1)Ganonk

▓▓ Pedjoeang Digital Networks | Singapore & Indonesia Dedicated Server , VPS & Colocation

• edited January 2023

If a Supermicro 1U Chassis X10DRU-i+ with anything is still available I would love one.

I was sent here by the Route48 crazy people

• edited January 2023

Shame, missed out. Hoping for some good ones. Good job all who got stuff so far.

Also sent here by the Route48 crazy people.

• edited January 2023

Wow

edited January 2023

@andrewnyr said:
    If a Supermicro 1U Chassis X10DRU-i+ with anything is still available I would love one.

Anyone from Route48 or involved with @Cloudie in anyway can.. GIT OUT

EDIT: @Cloudie tell your boys to learn to read

• @crunchbits said:

@andrewnyr said:

I blame @andrewnyr

• @Zigi said:

@crunchbits said:

@andrewnyr said:

I blame @andrewnyr

I also blame @andrewnyr , but I like @Cloudie more so I blame him instead.

I would blame @Smish but, im not sure if it's the right smish.... but still ALWAYS BLAME SMISH :)

• @crunchbits said:

@andrewnyr said:

:'( its cloudies fault I am innocent

• Alright I have one more idea and then I'm done for the night because Cloudie is torturing me so hard. (Help, I'm trapped here)

I would like to claim one of the servers in the background with any specs because its late, im desperate, and cloudie is taunting me in a voice chat.

• aquaaqua Hosting Provider
    edited January 2023

3x Supermicro 1U Servers

• edited January 2023

I'll claim

1x Supermicro AS-F1114S-RNTR FatTwin w/AMD EPYC 7763, 4x 1.92TB Gen4 Samsung NVMe, and 512GB DDR4 in each node

edited January 2023

Deleted

• edited January 2023

Yeeted

edited January 2023

@andrewnyr said:
    Alright I have one more idea and then I'm done for the night because Cloudie is torturing me so hard. (Help, I'm trapped here)

I would like to claim one of the servers in the background with any specs because its late, im desperate, and cloudie is taunting me in a voice chat.

Not it.

Since it's slowly leaking out, let me give a hint to everyone else so it isn't just the handsome chads in R48 discord hunting:

EASTER EGG HUNT

There is something somewhere in the 1st post that I found to be silly, maybe slightly ridiculous and it makes me laugh. You're probably overthinking it. But it is there.

If you find it, and you are the first (or work with friends and you decide to split prizes somehow) here is what you can claim 1 of:

• RTX 3090 (probably used)
    • NIB 65" 4K TV
    • 3x 1U servers of better quality than what was listed here and more .. stuff inside them ;)

Good luck B)

allTheGoodStuff.

Thank you @crunchbits for your offers <3

Claim: 3x 1U servers of better quality than what was listed here and more .. stuff inside them

• edited January 2023

1x Dr. Harvey's Chicken Hearts

Claim

• I want a share of those Harvey's Chicken Hearts they look tasty

• edited January 2023

Is it this?

@crunchbits said:

• Your account should have more activity (not spammy) than mine to be considered. There isn't a hard-and-fast rule, if you think you qualify then make a claim.

More specifically, having to have more activity than yours since you're quite active? I have no actual clue, just a pain to find lol

The first rule of the Alzheimer’s club is…
    Wait, where are we again?

@PeterP said:
    Is it this?

@crunchbits said:

• Your account should have more activity (not spammy) than mine to be considered. There isn't a hard-and-fast rule, if you think you qualify then make a claim.

More specifically, having to have more activity than yours since you're quite active?

No. At the time of posting I had 5 posts in a few threads. That is more along the lines I meant.