Crunchbits' Ultra Mega Giveaways And Goods: Servers, CPUs, Motherboards, RAM, Disks, Etc

Comments

• edited January 2023

I claim 1x the unopened mouse pad

• @crunchbits said:

@PeterP said:
    Is it this?

@crunchbits said:

• Your account should have more activity (not spammy) than mine to be considered. There isn't a hard-and-fast rule, if you think you qualify then make a claim.

More specifically, having to have more activity than yours since you're quite active?

No. At the time of posting I had 5 posts in a few threads. That is more along the lines I meant.

Gotcha.

• I will not and cannot test every piece of hardware here. They worked when pulled, but some of these items have been sitting for 2+ years. No guarantees--accept that risk BEFORE you send us a shipping label. There are no guarantees, refunds, replacements, warranties or anything of that nature. We will test the servers for POST/BIOS before packing due to the hassle and cost of shipping full chassis.

No refunds you say?

• pedjoeangdigitalpedjoeangdigital Hosting Provider
    edited January 2023

I hope i can claim
    2x Dell Poweredge R6415 so I can use the AMD EPYC 7251 processor, with RAM 512GB/1TB each node and with the drive 10 x 1TB NVME SSD plug in to the server.
    So i will be very happy if can own it ;)
    Thank you

▓▓ Pedjoeang Digital Networks | Singapore & Indonesia Dedicated Server , VPS & Colocation

• aquaaqua Hosting Provider
    edited January 2023

Claim: 3x Dell Poweredge R6415 with the AMD EPYC 7251
    Since the user has less posts then you.

• @crunchbits said:

@Ympker said:
    Years back, I considered hosting some sort of file sharing platform (never ended up doing it really) and Yetishare seemed like a good fit. Seems like they are still here today. Also got some (DMCA) takedown functionality built-in along with other useful features:

https://yetishare.com/index.html
    https://yetishare.com/dmca_reports.html

That is a throwback, I remember that script from forever ago. Looks like they've done pretty well updating it.

your first post! I'm genius, thank you

• Claim: 2x Dell Poweredge R6415 so I can use the AMD EPYC 7251 processor, with RAM 512GB/1TB each node and with the drive 10 x 1TB NVME SSD plug in to the server.

I'll make use of those 2 vendor locked cpus.

• crunchbitscrunchbits Hosting Provider

@toumi111 said:
    Gskill 16GB DDR4 3000 QTY: 2
    OR
    Teamgroup 8GB DDR4 3200 QTY: 4

Gskill was gone, Teamgroup 2 limit. No bueno.

@lavernuqtlruel said:
    WD Red 3TB 3.5”
    Quantity: 1

@gemini86 said:
    Gskill 16GB DDR4 3000
    QTY: 2

Thank you for the giveaway!

@drunekndog said:
    Teamgroup 8GB DDR4 3200 QTY: 2

Back for round two, and thanks again for the giveaway!

@Wonder_Woman said:
    ITEM: Teamgroup 8GB DDR4 3200
    QUANTITY: 2

Please and thank you again :)

CONFIRMED

Sorry for the miss @gemini86 you were part of that page-switch batch that got lost. All yours.

GSKILL 16GB DDR4 3000
    Teamgroup 8GB DDR4 3200

• Wait...

@crunchbits said:
    SSDs (buyer be extra aware: these were in a box that was dropped! physically look fine, but be warned)

SSDs aren't as easily-damaged as HDDs when dropped...

I don't get the dell R6415 server posts? If you're ID'ing those from the picture you're wrong if it is something else, you're still wrong?

Thanked by (1)Wonder_Woman

@crunchbits said:
    I don't get the dell R6415 server posts? If you're ID'ing those from the picture you're wrong if it is something else, you're still wrong?

I guess it from the AMD Epyc that locked to brand :anguished:

▓▓ Pedjoeang Digital Networks | Singapore & Indonesia Dedicated Server , VPS & Colocation

• Sus

I still want to claim the

1x unopened mouse pad

@pedjoeangdigital said:

@crunchbits said:

You're banned from winning or claiming anything.

@Zigi said:
    Sus

1x unopened mouse pad

CONFIRMED

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman Falzo
  • edited January 2023

"I can and probably will change rules at any given time, for any given reason."

Change the rules, I gave a reason.

• @crunchbits said: There is something somewhere in the 1st post that I found to be silly, maybe slightly ridiculous and it makes me laugh. You're probably overthinking it. But it is there.

All I found silly in the first post (rules!) is the missing commas, a lot. :D
    In the second post however I have no idea why did you split those Seagate HDDs if they both same same model/version listed. We know, you shucking, no need to brag /s

So... nothing that would stand out, I am probably overthinking it or it's some kind of language barrier and it's only for native speakers ;')

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@crunchbits said:

@pedjoeangdigital said:

@crunchbits said:

@Zigi said:
    Sus

1x unopened mouse pad

CONFIRMED

:( Good luck for others ...

@Jab said:

@crunchbits said: There is something somewhere in the 1st post that I found to be silly, maybe slightly ridiculous and it makes me laugh. You're probably overthinking it. But it is there.

All I found silly in the first post (rules!) is the missing commas, a lot. :D
    In the second post however I have no idea why did you split those Seagate HDDs if they both same same model/version listed. We know, you shucking, no need to brag /s

So... nothing that would stand out, I am probably overthinking it or it's some kind of language barrier and it's only for native speakers ;')

You're definitely massively overthinking it. Get in the gutter, friend.

Also, I am honestly insulted that you think I would take my time to shuck 2TB drives?

@pedjoeangdigital said:

@crunchbits said:

@pedjoeangdigital said:

@crunchbits said:

@Zigi said:
    Sus

1x unopened mouse pad

CONFIRMED

You can re-enter if you hook us up with some good Indonesian colocation.

• Knock knock.
    Who’s there?
    Interrupting cow.
    Interrupting c–
    MOO!

@crunchbits said:

@pedjoeangdigital said:

@crunchbits said:

@pedjoeangdigital said:

@crunchbits said:

@Zigi said:
    Sus

1x unopened mouse pad

CONFIRMED

You can re-enter if you hook us up with some good Indonesian colocation.

DM me what your needs :) I will help try to provide it :)

• I'd like to claim free stuff

• Is it just that the person captured their reflection in the TV in the picture?

@Wonder_Woman said:
    Is it just that the person captured their reflection in the TV in the picture?

Why would I laugh at myself?

@Zigi said:
    I'd like to claim free stuff

It's not some sort of puzzle in that sense. There isn't a magic 'open-sesame' and a 3090 falls out of my pants.

Thanked by (1)Wonder_Woman
  • @crunchbits said:

You don't? I laugh at myself all the time...

• edited January 2023

@crunchbits said:

@Wonder_Woman said:

@Zigi said:
    I'd like to claim free stuff

It's not some sort of puzzle in that sense. There isn't a magic 'open-sesame' and a 3090 falls out of my pants.

Might want to see a doctor about that. Impressive dick though

• @Wonder_Woman said:

maybe that dog food package? =)

so say we all

• Is it the oddly phallic markings in the dust on top of this server?

• I was having my throat swapped for an STI test.

The man innocently told me, as my mouth was obediently open wide, "You're very good at this."

The self control not to say, "Yes, that's why I'm here."

• JabJab
    edited January 2023

I have a feeling most of you are missing the first post rule, but hey, go analyze those pics in 2nd (or later) post :P

@crunchbits said: Also, I am honestly insulted that you think I would take my time to shuck 2TB drives?

I would! If those USB drives [or something] were already there, not used, not company property then why not spend 3 minutes on ripping this apart, putting into one of the not company property servers and running p0rn sta... ISO mirror?
    But yeah, that would only work if no soldering required - for that kind of shit I would be too lazy too.

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• aquaaqua Hosting Provider

Why the pink tissue paper under everything?