VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @FrankZ said:

@tototo said:
    Now I noticed that my Tokyo $2.22 is The node is currently locked (Is this on TYOC026?)

I expect you are on TYOC007 with that $2.22 special. I have the same one and it also shows locked, but I have not seen any random shutdowns like was being discussed on TYOC026.

again
    virmach tokyo ryzen ping is now DOWN
    Target: *[ping]
    Noticed at: 2023-05-03 16:27:38 (UTC+08:00)
    Encountered errors:
    Dallas: Timeout (5 sec)
    Singapore: Timeout (5 sec)
    Tokyo: Timeout (5 sec)

• virmach tokyo ryzen is now DOWN
    Target: Server Agent
    Noticed at: 2023-05-03 19:20:51 (UTC+08:00)
    try not to shutdown challenge

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@taizi - I think you have made your point. Until VirMach sees your comments do you think there is any benefit to be gained from posting every time your VM reboots ?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    @taizi - I think you have made your point. Until VirMach sees your comments do you think there is any benefit to be gained from posting every time your VM reboots ?

We could always rename the thread. "VirMach VPS Status Changes" perhaps?

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint FrankZ someTom
  • Ooo! Ooo! "The Taizi Challenge - Who can predict their next downtime". We can run a pool on it.

• I don't really know what happened to me lately, over the past 2-3 weeks I have been constantly feeling tired with some lowkey dizzy, sleeping 8-9 hours a day doesn't help, no caffeinated drinks either, I wonder whether the end of my health is nigh...

I miss the old me where I can stay up all night for VirMach's VPS deals... now I can't even stay up till 10pm

• @FAT32 said:
    I don't really know what happened to me lately, over the past 2-3 weeks I have been constantly feeling tired with some lowkey dizzy, sleeping 8-9 hours a day doesn't help, no caffeinated drinks either, I wonder whether the end of my health is nigh...

I miss the old me where I can stay up all night for VirMach's VPS deals... now I can't even stay up till 10pm

good to see you here.
    i was wondering where did you go?
    about health .... you sound burnt out..... too much sex i guess.

good to have you back and slowly you will get back to the norm.

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@FAT32 said:
    I don't really know what happened to me lately, over the past 2-3 weeks I have been constantly feeling tired with some lowkey dizzy, sleeping 8-9 hours a day doesn't help, no caffeinated drinks either, I wonder whether the end of my health is nigh...

seriously check yourself for vitamin deficiencies.

Thanked by (1)FAT32

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @ehab said:
    good to see you here.

Hey Ehab, thanks for the comment! Nice to see you still around here too. I actually participate in online communities less the moment I realize that it is probably pointless to argue with people on the internet.

I spend time enhancing my technical skills, finishing a relatively big project in the company, traveling a bit with my loved ones, working on some pet projects with friends, doing a little bit of exercise/sports, playing board games with friends, starting to treat myself a bit better than trying to save on every little thing...

I try to focus on improving myself and enjoying real life a bit more. Ever since the pandemic is over, I just realize the world is much bigger than the screen in front of me.

• @cybertech said:
    seriously check yourself for vitamin deficiencies.

Thanks cybertech, that's a very good suggestion. I just realize I haven't had any fruits for the past 2 weeks, just consumed some vitamin supplements. My health report in March actually came out to be all good, so I am really worried it is something else like a brain tumor or something...

• @FAT32 said:

@ehab said:
    good to see you here.

Hey Ehab, thanks for the comment! Nice to see you still around here too. I actually participate in online communities less the moment I realize that it is probably pointless to argue with people on the internet.

I spend time enhancing my technical skills, finishing a relatively big project in the company, traveling a bit with my loved ones, working on some pet projects with friends, doing a little bit of exercise/sports, playing board games with friends, starting to treat myself a bit better than trying to save on every little thing...

I try to focus on improving myself and enjoying real life a bit more. Ever since the pandemic is over, I just realize the world is much bigger than the screen in front of me.

i am going to read that more than once and will try to do myself.

well planned and done.
    Thank you <3

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@FAT32 said:
    I don't really know what happened to me lately, over the past 2-3 weeks I have been constantly feeling tired ...

Might I suggest Probiotics. Really helped me out when I was feeling the same.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:
    Might I suggest Probiotics. Really helped me out when I was feeling the same.

Thank you, just happened that I have a box of it now, let me consume one pack now as well

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Wonder_Woman
  • @FrankZ said:

maybe i just want to state it is a repetitive issue?

• @taizi said:

@FrankZ said:

Why not create a thread called "Taizi VirMach Complain" and consolidate it in number, as in how many times your VM rebooted in a given time period? Much more noticable then looking through 140 pages of text, dont you think?

If it’s not broken, keep fixing it until it is. Blink twice if you agree.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@somik said:

@taizi said:

@FrankZ said:

Why not create a thread called "Taizi VirMach Complain" and consolidate it in number, as in how many times your VM rebooted in a given time period? Much more noticable then looking through 140 pages of text, dont you think?

Or why not post the output of "last reboot" next time VirMach is here ?

• @somik said:

@taizi said:

@FrankZ said:

can be, but since I just want to let Virmach know this is a repeating issue, and happens multiple times in a day.
    and unfriendly comment can't solve the issue, isn't it?

• You were showing Hetrix alerts, right? What does your resource usage look like immediately before them?

• @FAT32 said:

That's all because they don't have any good deals anymore! and the service he provides is trash! but ppl buy it just because it's dirt cheap! so the end of your health is NOT nigh.

• @cold said:

@FAT32 said:

That's all because they don't have any good deals anymore! and the service he provides is trash! but ppl buy it just because it's dirt cheap! so the end of your health is NOT nigh.

well aren't you just a big ole' bundle of sunshine.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • having server monitoring software post updates to slack is overrated. Having updates posted to les is what's really needed.

Thanked by (1)taizi
  • edited May 2023

@FAT32 said:

We named it Post Trauma Covid Syndrome. You feel 100% tired and would like to sleep all day.

Gws mate!

I'm agree with all those outdoor activities.

Thanked by (1)FAT32
  • @Fritz said: Post Trauma Covid Syndrome

Yo symptom varies, my balls itch quite often

smartass shitposting satirist

• @skorous said:
    You were showing Hetrix alerts, right? What does your resource usage look like immediately before them?

no,it is normal
    if it is OOM,solusvm panel will show as online and I can see OOM warning in VNC, but now it is just offlined, so I can't check VNC to figure out...

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@Fritz said: Post Trauma Covid Syndrome

Yo symptom varies, my balls itch quite often

Wait, do you have balls?

Hmm..

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@taizi said:

@skorous said:
    You were showing Hetrix alerts, right? What does your resource usage look like immediately before them?

no,it is normal
    if it is OOM,solusvm panel will show as online and I can see OOM warning in VNC, but now it is just offlined, so I can't check VNC to figure out...

Based on the graph above, maybe you are getting wack'd by the abuse script as 70%+ average CPU use would be above the 33% AUP limit for sustained usage.

• @FrankZ said:

no,it is normal

Based on the graph above, maybe you are getting wack'd by the abuse script as 70%+ average CPU use would be above the 33% AUP limit for sustained usage.

I think so too. His CPU and RAM are all at 100% so it's probably the system bringing his VPS down to reduce system load.

• @FrankZ said:

@taizi said:

@skorous said:

no,it is normal

64% are iowait,i think actual usage just 6%
    and i didn't receive any abuse warning ticket
    some MJJ on TYOC026 have the same issue too, early then mine

• @taizi said:

Light blue is CPU, dark blue is iowait.

Now look at the light blue graph. What do you see? It's hitting 100% often.

What are you using the VPS for?

• @somik said:

@taizi said:

Light blue is CPU, dark blue is iowait.

Now look at the light blue graph. What do you see? It's hitting 100% often.

What are you using the VPS for?

%Cpu(s): 3.0 us, 3.9 sy, 0.0 ni, 9.9 id, 83.2 wa, 0.0 hi, 0.0 si, 0.0 st
    i still thinking i only used 3-6%

i am using rclone mount+google drive, which will cause a lot iowait.