VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @cold said:

are u paid to constantly defend @VirMach?

Is PurpleDaddy paying you to be constantly outraged?

@jtk is right its extremely annoying this constant change of ipv4

already stipulated

, and his attitude " I don't give a fuck about you idiots as long as you pay".

Now you're confusing me with Virmach. I don't care about idiots. I'm considering adding it to my business cards and everything.

These have been said: who wants a beer?

( Not being a dick, I think you mean 'That being said, who wants a beer?' ) Thanks for the offer but in my experience people this angry are rarely fun drunks so I'll have to pass.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • @skorous said:

@cold said:

already stipulated

Now you're confusing me with Virmach. I don't care about idiots. I'm considering adding it to my business cards and everything.

( Not being a dick, I think you mean 'That being said, who wants a beer?' ) Thanks for the offer but in my experience people this angry are rarely fun drunks so I'll have to pass.

I didn't mention PurpleDaddy at all, but to be honest, the service he provides is 10x better than what now @VirMach sells...
    yep, I meant 'That being said, who wants a beer?' But as English is not my main lang, I apologize for my mistake
    and you wont get a good German beer because you accuse me of being a MJJ and helping PurpleDaddy.
    good night

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • ^ LOL

Thanked by (1)skorous

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @cold said:

@skorous said:

@cold said:

already stipulated

I didn't mention PurpleDaddy at all, but to be honest, the service he provides is 10x better than what now @VirMach sells...
    yep, I meant 'That being said, who wants a beer?' But as English is not my main lang, I apologize for my mistake
    and you wont get a good German beer because you accuse me of being a MJJ and helping PurpleDaddy.
    good night

Hey, if people are happy to pay VirMach, who are we to stop them? It is their money and their choice. They can choose to move to ANY other host at anytime they like. The fact that they stick to VirMach shows either they are stupid (all 20,000+ of them) or they are happy with the service provided. People on the internet likes to complain. It is normal. Just look at any facebook/twitter/tiktok/reddit post. If you really want to see what they like, look at where they are spending their money.

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• @cold said:

No need to apologize. I only mentioned it so you could improve. I hoped it would be taken in that vein.

I like you - you're funny. I'm not entirely certain it's intentional but I got a good laugh out of it anyway so why quibble.

good night

To you as well.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @VirMach said:

@xpreboun said:
    Haven't logged on in a while...
    IPv6 is still not working for all of my servers (although almost a year have passed).

@FrankZ do you have any insights or ETA?

P.S. I grabbed this quote from another forum

IPv6 may not be assigned initially. IPv6 is deployed to all Ryzen servers and later, you will have access to IPv6. We will first assign a few IPv6 addresses and /64 IPv6 subnets, although the latter is not guaranteed at this time.

I honestly thought the "later" part would take less than a year for the 10 pre-order services...
    @Virmach, can you give me a rough ETA or something so I can know if I should keep these or just cancel?

ICYMI: I'm not feeling good about this...

This is a very bad time for me to pretend to give you any estimates. We got very very very close to it and then of course something came up as it usually does. If everything goes swell the rest of this week I'll try to get back to you next week but it'd be helpful to know your node name.

Thanks for the update.
    Here's the list of nodes I have services on (I think it's still fairly accurate)
    Virmach Los Angeles (CA, US LAXA005)
    Virmach NYC Metro (NY, US NYCB013)
    Virmach San Jose (CA, US SJCZ008)
    Virmach Seattle (WA, US SEAZ004)
    Virmach Amsterdam (NL AMSD028)
    Virmach Atlanta (GA, US ATLZ007)
    Virmach Dallas (TX, US DALZ003)
    Virmach Denver (CO, US DENZ001)
    Virmach Tokyo (JP TYOC030)
    Virmach Phoenix (AZ, US PHXZ001)

Without leaking too much detail, I guess a ticket number can also properly identify my account (although I doubt you'll be interested in doing so): 604672

Thanks again!

• edited May 2023

What's the fuck going on with XTom,
    Tokyo Tokyo Tokyo!

Whaaaaaaaagh

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:
    What's the fuck going on with XTom,
    Tokyo Tokyo Tokyo!

Whaaaaaaaagh

some MJJ is angry with V.PS ,so they are ddosing xtom DC

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman
  • @taizi said: some MJJ is angry with V.PS ,so they are ddosing xtom DC

But V.PS uses Softbank routing, they use IIJ

Lost contact with all my GCV and VirFart chicken

Collateral I dare say

• @Flying_Chinaman said: But V.PS uses Softbank routing, they use IIJ

I would assume when you getting DDOS normal routes go out of window and you switch to everything possible you have :D

Thanked by (1)Flying_Chinaman

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @Jab said:

@Flying_Chinaman said: But V.PS uses Softbank routing, they use IIJ

I would assume when you getting DDOS normal routes go out of window and you switch to everything possible you have :D

Sigh... don't understand why you would ddos. It's just a waste of resource both for you and for the host... And if the host get's a new list of IPs to block...

• @somik said:

@Jab said:

Sigh... don't understand why you would ddos. It's just a waste of resource both for you and for the host... And if the host get's a new list of IPs to block...

they ddos base on asn...

• @taizi said:

@somik said:

@Jab said:

they ddos base on asn...

Whats ASN?

• edited May 2023

@somik said: Whats ASN?

ASN:23959
    ISP:xTom GmbH

XTOM's ASN. VirFart uses mostly Alibaba IP block 47.87.0.0/16 except Japan.

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@somik said: Whats ASN?

XTOM's ASN. VirFart uses mostly Alibaba IP block 47.87.0.0/16 except Japan.

Well, i guess time to update the IP block list!

• Over a hundred e-mails about Tokyo VPS going up and down. Some people need to find a better hobby.

• @theloafingone said:
    Over a hundred e-mails about Tokyo VPS going up and down. Some people need to find a better hobby.

lmao. same here.
    I'm sure doing ddos will makes your account get unsuspended. freakin' genius mjj

Fuck this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit.

• @Encoders said:

@theloafingone said:
    Over a hundred e-mails about Tokyo VPS going up and down. Some people need to find a better hobby.

lmao. same here.
    I'm sure doing ddos will makes your account get unsuspended. freakin' genius mjj

It's not about getting unsuspended. It's about sending a message... repeatedly... from a distrubuted network... but still get denied of any service...

• RIP FFME04?

Another NVMe/controller issue? :(

• JabJab
    edited May 2023

aaaaaaaaand load it's going down after 8 minutes, VM back online!
    Did this famous auto-recovery @VirMach scripts kicked in!?

Had to close priority ticket a minute after creating it - fast support! :joy:

VNC logged (most likely ;')):

• So the whole DDOS event is over?

• JabJab
    edited May 2023

Frankfurt died [*]

but this looks like xTom outage as even theirs own LG/Speedtest is not working...

• @Jab said: Frankfurt died [*]

Seems okay now. My monitors show around 10 minutes of outage.

• JabJab
    edited May 2023

Yeah, back now, but went down for 13-15 minutes according to HT and ~10 minutes for FFME04 should give me like 0.003$ in SLA credits!1111!on

And we down again, seems like I gonna demand even more SLA credits - like 0.005$ maybe?!

~45 minutes later we back again.

OR NOT.

What is happening there :(

• @Jab said: What is happening there

Same timezone as vps (Germany).

Thanked by (1)titus
  • VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@rockinmusicgv said:
    @VirMach is there anyway you can extend services for people on NYCB009? I mean, I'm not entirely expecting it to come back but at the same time it's a little frustrating to get hit with an invoice for a service that isn't online :\ Or possibly have credits applied to other services?

Our script we have for auto credits is tied to SolusVM somehow if I remember correctly so we may have to process these manually but we definitely plan on auto crediting everyone. The thing is though we don't do it before we're sure it's the end of the wait, so we don't have to go through multiple times. So that means it happens afterward and I apologize if that's inconveniencing.

@skorous said: Is PurpleDaddy paying you to be constantly outraged?

I can confirm if he's the same guy as on OGF, he's been constantly outraged for longer than RN was a company. I think pretty much from the very beginning actually, if I had to guess I'd say from 2017-2018 until now. That's dedication.

@xpreboun said:

@VirMach said:

@xpreboun said:
    Haven't logged on in a while...
    IPv6 is still not working for all of my servers (although almost a year have passed).

@FrankZ do you have any insights or ETA?

P.S. I grabbed this quote from another forum

IPv6 may not be assigned initially. IPv6 is deployed to all Ryzen servers and later, you will have access to IPv6. We will first assign a few IPv6 addresses and /64 IPv6 subnets, although the latter is not guaranteed at this time.

I honestly thought the "later" part would take less than a year for the 10 pre-order services...
    @Virmach, can you give me a rough ETA or something so I can know if I should keep these or just cancel?

ICYMI: I'm not feeling good about this...

This is a very bad time for me to pretend to give you any estimates. We got very very very close to it and then of course something came up as it usually does. If everything goes swell the rest of this week I'll try to get back to you next week but it'd be helpful to know your node name.

Thanks for the update.
    Here's the list of nodes I have services on (I think it's still fairly accurate)
    Virmach Los Angeles (CA, US LAXA005)
    Virmach NYC Metro (NY, US NYCB013)
    Virmach San Jose (CA, US SJCZ008)
    Virmach Seattle (WA, US SEAZ004)
    Virmach Amsterdam (NL AMSD028)
    Virmach Atlanta (GA, US ATLZ007)
    Virmach Dallas (TX, US DALZ003)
    Virmach Denver (CO, US DENZ001)
    Virmach Tokyo (JP TYOC030)
    Virmach Phoenix (AZ, US PHXZ001)

Without leaking too much detail, I guess a ticket number can also properly identify my account (although I doubt you'll be interested in doing so): 604672

Thanks again!

Amsterdam, Tokyo, should get it soon hopefully. NYC metro will most likely be delayed, we want to do it alongside 2x1Gbit port updates and other cleanups. I could see LAX being next after that.

Other ones I don't have a meaningful update (San Jose, Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Phoenix.)

My reply is regarding IPv6, I don't quite remember our back and forth and don't have time to look into it so if that's the completely wrong answer then apologies.

@Jab said:
    Frankfurt died [*]

but this looks like xTom outage as even theirs own LG/Speedtest is not working...

@Jab said:
    Yeah, back now, but went down for 13-15 minutes according to HT and ~10 minutes for FFME04 should give me like 0.003$ in SLA credits!1111!on

And we down again, seems like I gonna demand even more SLA credits - like 0.005$ maybe?!

OR NOT.

Emergency maintenance I believe. It was this morning while I was taking a nap and not long enough notice for us to do a meaningful update in any case on our side. I'll see if we can establish some sort of other official channel to go over these things where it's not otherwise (in my opinion) worth creating a retroactive network status update for it.

Thanked by (1)ZA_capetown
  • @VirMach said:

@Jab said:
    Frankfurt died [*]

@Jab said:

OR NOT.

Emergency maintenance I believe. It was this morning while I was taking a nap and not long enough notice for us to do a meaningful update in any case on our side. I'll see if we can establish some sort of other official channel to go over these things where it's not otherwise (in my opinion) worth creating a retroactive network status update for it.

Twitter updates of server maintenance?