VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @Python said:

@ehab said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    O' by the name of that kinky yeti, your business is still running, that is rather uncanny.

Anyway, our hated and beloved @VirMach , will there be any arousing Tokyo this BF?

welcome @Flying_Chinaman --- kinky and arousing --- what else, have a kitkat have a break :)

Most of VirMach's customers are Chinamen, and they speak in Chinese-style English

English is 2n'd language to me ....& i prefer to speak pants.

• @Python said:

@Jab said:

@Jab said:
    Before I cancel this due to lack of funds for idle-ing servers - anyone wants that?

Recurring Amount $39.79 USD
    Billing Cycle Annually
    Next Due Date 11/26/2023
    AMSD025 / Amsterdam

The service will be cancelled at the end of your current billing period on 11/26/2023.
    Thank you for using VirMach®

:)

smartass shitposting satirist

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@Python said:

@Jab said:

@Jab said:
    Before I cancel this due to lack of funds for idle-ing servers - anyone wants that?

Recurring Amount $39.79 USD
    Billing Cycle Annually
    Next Due Date 11/26/2023
    AMSD025 / Amsterdam

The service will be cancelled at the end of your current billing period on 11/26/2023.
    Thank you for using VirMach®

:)

Python >>>

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited November 2023

@Flying_Chinaman said: Anyway, our hated and beloved @VirMach , will there be any arousing Tokyo this BF?

BF preorder preview, lots of pre's.

512MB plan will be $19/YR for Tokyo, $9/YR for US, $14/YR for EU. I've actually been meaning to post this for a while but I want to make sure a good number of servers are pre-packaged and ready to send so we don't end up in a delay scenario.

For those who do not want to pre-order or use store credit, it will be likely same pricing for biennially ($18/2YR, etc.) but 10-20% higher cost annually, no store credit requirement, and likely less specific available location options. Oh and standard support would cost +$5 to +$12 per year after pre-order.

Thanked by (2)FAT32 Wonder_Woman
  • @VirMach I got a renewal notification. I see the previously free additional IP is now charged ar $6 extra. Is that correct?

@localhost said:
    @VirMach I got a renewal notification. I see the previously free additional IP is now charged ar $6 extra. Is that correct?

Previously it didn't display your additional IP addresses. Now it does, but it doesn't charge you for it. Should be same renewal price, but it will list it as configured currently which is $6 for specials.

• edited November 2023

Holy peanut, +$10 for Tokyo, it was +$5 last years

Come on, no one like that predatory idea except the fart32 chap

Can we, the old club members, get $9.43 512MB Tokyo?

• I mean Europe is +5$ so Japan must be more :trollface:

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Still a good deal, tell me it isn't. If you find an active competing offer with IIJ with that bandwidth level across 512MB to 4GB average pricing on hardware that isn't above 5 years old, I'll consider changing it.

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

Maybe if 50% of Tokyo orders weren't fraud/abuse, the premium would be lower?

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint fluttershy
  • Why is Europe +$5 ?

• @msatt said:
    Why is Europe +$5 ?

Because power/bandwidth tends to be pricier? I mean even with the Tokyo premium, they're still pretty decent offers that are almost enough to tempt me back onto the VirTrain (if only they had IPv6...)

• edited November 2023

@ahnlak said:

@msatt said:
    Why is Europe +$5 ?

Because power/bandwidth tends to be pricier? I mean even with the Tokyo premium, they're still pretty decent offers that are almost enough to tempt me back onto the VirTrain (if only they had IPv6...)

Nan, due to the corporate greed, narcissistic ego and lack of competition (the one who shall not be named does not offer Japan)

I jumped out of the Vietcong bus to this clown one, all I ask for is the service does not go dung and the fart does not run away

Sigh, our sorry ass yelled and cursed, but at the end of the day, still board the bus nevertheless, since we are masochists after all

@ahnlak said: Because power/bandwidth tends to be pricier? I mean even with the Tokyo premium, they're still pretty decent offers that are almost enough to tempt me back onto the VirTrain (if only they had IPv6...)

Tokyo and Europe will secretly activate with IPv6 for these by default, but not advertised or officially supported.

@msatt said:
    Why is Europe +$5 ?

Shipping, customs, power costs, and generally higher cost of maintenance. The preorders are meant to balance out actual costs with actual demand levels to get an accurate picture of where we should send how many servers. Obviously if they were all the same price then we'd end up sending all servers to Tokyo and Europe and need to add more space there.

• @VirMach said:

@localhost said:
    @VirMach I got a renewal notification. I see the previously free additional IP is now charged ar $6 extra. Is that correct?

Previously it didn't display your additional IP addresses. Now it does, but it doesn't charge you for it. Should be same renewal price, but it will list it as configured currently which is $6 for specials.

Oh I see. The verbiage was a little different. Yes. The renewal amount still holds at original price. All set. Thank you

• @VirMach said:

@Flying_Chinaman said:

Still a good deal, tell me it isn't. If you find an active competing offer with IIJ with that bandwidth level across 512MB to 4GB average pricing on hardware that isn't above 5 years old, I'll consider changing it.

Special request: Can Tokyo cost 3 times more for the extra headache? I bet you'll have more free time to spend on the company instead of dealing with all the hates and chargeback.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • Fix all servers and add more server.
    Virmach seems skip many tickets and let it go. it is better to close or process them. Clean ticket pool.

I would recommend virmach will sell all service with standard support.
    Limited support for specicals should keep the server online and work well.

• Do I need to pay extra setup fee for purchasing Tokyo and Europe servers during BF event?

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• @tulipyun said:
    Do I need to pay extra setup fee for purchasing Tokyo and Europe servers during BF event?

No setup fee.
    Tokyo used to cost $10 extra one time.
    Tokyo is going to cost $10 extra every year.
    Basically you are paying the same for first year, and $10 more every year thereafter.
    VirmAche is increasingly greedy.

Thanked by (2)tulipyun VirMach

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• Please tell us about the latest situation of DALZ004 and DALZ007.

• @Virmach so no virbot this year? Guess i'll be renewing all the stuff from last year and not trying to get better stuff from the bot.

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@yoursunny said:

@tulipyun said:
    Do I need to pay extra setup fee for purchasing Tokyo and Europe servers during BF event?

No setup fee.
    Tokyo used to cost $10 extra one time.
    Tokyo is going to cost $10 extra every year.
    Basically you are paying the same for first year, and $10 more every year thereafter.
    VirmAche is increasingly greedy.

i like that he's filtering out problem users /scalpers from problem locations and being responsible to existing customers.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited November 2023

@cybertech said:
    i like that he's filtering out problem users /scalpers from problem locations and being responsible to existing customers.

The solution is to stop buying Tokyo from VirmAche.

• Buy American servers from American provider such as VirmAche.
    • Buy European servers from European provider 🏭.
    • Buy Asian servers from Asian provider 💚.
    • Buy Antarctica servers from Antarctica provider ☀️.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @wuyicheng538 said:
    Please tell us about the latest situation of DALZ004 and DALZ007.

I'm guessing virmach had a bunch of annoyances with DALZ004 and DALZ007, but he took it all on in silence.

Have the honor of being the crybaby who pays $20 for a 128MB VPS at VirMach in 2023.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited November 2023

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King
    edited November 2023

@yoursunny said:

@cybertech said:

The solution is to stop buying Tokyo from VirmAche.

• Buy American servers from American provider such as VirmAche.
    • Buy European servers from European provider 🏭.
    • Buy Asian servers from Asian provider 💚.
    • Buy Antarctica servers from Antarctica provider ☀️.

if thats the solution for you, then do what makes you happy.

i have offloaded almost all but 2 most stable ones and spread the eggs out and none in US

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

Hey you are back from the grave.

• Update for LAX1Z014, got it via email.

Dear VirMach Customers,

Data on LAX1Z014 has been corrupted. If you were previously moved in to LAX1Z014 from Seattle backups, the best option is to load in to your original service on SEAZ001 and SEAZ002, which are now located in San Jose. This is being processed now. The IP address will change and the data is from mid-September. We do apoologize for the continued inconveience in this case. If you were moved in to LAX1Z014 from other node(s) we will update the network status page with more information. Once this is complete, we'll provide an update on the network status page. It's possible that no backup is found, in which case we will contact you. If more recent backups are located, those will be loaded in instead.

If you have important data that is missing after the process is complete, we'll update the network status page with further instructions for requesting we attempt data recovery from LAX1Z014.

-The VirMach team

Thanked by (2)FrankZ Not_Oles
  • edited November 2023

@VirMach said:
    Tokyo and Europe will secretly activate with IPv6 for these by default, but not advertised or officially supported.

Can existing users get IPv6? how?

Also, my TYOC038 has not been restored yet. I see the service status saying that the machine in question will receive messages about next steps, but didn't get any messages, did I missing something?

• @VirMach Wether intentional or not, I consider $5 extra on a $9 VM for Europe appears greedy.
    Other providers have a blanket charge for all their locations (although I accept Asia may be an exception but not Europe). I can certainly understand that there are some increases but charging 55% more, come on. Ok a one off charge but not recurring - energy prices are going down in Europe but your prices are going up.
    Also fully accept if you don't want to be in Europe so charging to dissuade people from buying, but really your comments just seem like 'spin'.

Thanked by (1)yoursunny