[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• @Mamyyy said:

@Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:
    I don't know why. I can't turn it on and don't get refund . Why added $5 to my renewal bill!
    @VirMach Do you need to explain?

1) you agreed to not get any refunds on this plan, you ticked that checkbox during ordering, so simply do not repeatedly ask for it.

You are entitled to a refund IF your service is not yet provisioned (a.k.a still waiting). it's clearly stated in FAQ.

It's just that that guy failed to follow instruction and didn't mention refund in subject. Obviously with these volumes of tickets they are processed by subject keyword search. Ain't nobody get time to check every single message body manually. Also, it's not even posted in the correct department.

@Mamyyy said:

@Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:
    I don't know why. I can't turn it on and don't get refund . Why added $5 to my renewal bill!

1) you agreed to not get any refunds on this plan, you ticked that checkbox during ordering, so simply do not repeatedly ask for it.

You are entitled to a refund IF your service is not yet provisioned (a.k.a still waiting). it's clearly stated in FAQ.

It's just that that guy failed to follow instruction and didn't mention refund in subject. Obviously with these volumes of tickets they are processed by subject keyword search. Ain't nobody get time to check every single message body manually. Also, it's not even posted in the correct department.

@Mamyyy said:

@Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

I don't know if you have applied for a refund. You need to select the existing service, otherwise you can't continue. But my VPS has not been turned on, so I can only send TickTs to their other departments. This setup they have is very difficult to operate!

• @NoComment said:

@xiaosan628 said: I've bought a service for two years. Up to now, It hasn't been turned on and is waiting and I haven't got a refund. Even they never reply to the ticket!

I don't think I will renew it!!! I believe that business or trust is very important!

Let more customers know how their service is!

If only you had simply followed the instructions, you would have gotten activated long ago...

Because I couldn't find the order number and I wasn't familiar with this forum, I couldn't follow the instructions. But I have sent ticket in their official system to inform them to boot up! Isn't this the time to solve the problem?

• @Mamyyy said:

@Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

I wrote about refunds

• @xiaosan628 said:

@NoComment said:

[@xiaosan628 said](/discussion/comment/86468

Because I couldn't find the order number and I wasn't familiar with this forum, I couldn't follow the instructions. But I have sent ticket in their official system to inform them to boot up! Isn't this the time to solve the problem?

Just for reference, you don't have to "find" the order number. When you pay it puts it right there on the screen for you.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @xiaosan628 said:

I wrote about refunds

Wait, so you ordered a service which says putting in tickets without following the proper process will cause your renewal price to get increased, then put in four tickets, and you're confused why your renewal got increased?

• @skorous said:

@xiaosan628 said:

I wrote about refunds

Wait, so you ordered a service which says putting in tickets without following the proper process will cause your renewal price to get increased, then put in four tickets, and you're confused why your renewal got increased?

Before, their website was stuck and could not be connected. The operation was not successful when placing an order. I only made one payment。
    I was surprised when they saw my reply on the forum, instead of solving the problem, they increased my renewal fee! Is this what you mean by not having time to work things out?

• @Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

@reb0rn said:
    You should read what you buy....... next time

when all the kinks are sorted you will pay more later and get service deployed at once, but if you want pre order or special order you should read what it say

• with the issue and 500+ ticket open due ppl not read or service issue no human can sort at once

Please look at the previous reply from the official. They have time to arbitrarily increase my renewal amount but have no time to help me solve the problem. I think it is very strange. Customers' normal requests are ignored, which means they are selling a lot of poor service

So maybe you could have done somw due dilligence before you blindly buy something? Did you care about that at all or were you just clicking some affman link from telegram?

Don't worry. They will most likely refund you within the next 30 days or so and be happy to not have you as a client.
    However you need to wait for it. Rambling and spamming won't lead you nowhere. More likely only adds to your waiting time.

@Falzo said:

@xiaosan628 said:

@reb0rn said:
    You should read what you buy....... next time

when all the kinks are sorted you will pay more later and get service deployed at once, but if you want pre order or special order you should read what it say

• with the issue and 500+ ticket open due ppl not read or service issue no human can sort at once

Please look at the previous reply from the official. They have time to arbitrarily increase my renewal amount but have no time to help me solve the problem. I think it is very strange. Customers' normal requests are ignored, which means they are selling a lot of poor service

So maybe you could have done somw due dilligence before you blindly buy something? Did you care about that at all or were you just clicking some affman link from telegram?

Don't worry. They will most likely refund you within the next 30 days or so and be happy to not have you as a client.
    However you need to wait for it. Rambling and spamming won't lead you nowhere. More likely only adds to your waiting time.

You're right, thank you! I won't waste any more time sending tickets. I believe they will only make money and won't solve problems for customers! There's nothing to complain about. I just want more people to know the truth. If I had known this, I would never have paid! I'm not the only one who needs to be taught a lesson

• I'm not the only one who needs to be taught a lesson.

No, but your lesson is definitely different than Virmach's and likely a harder one to learn

• @xiaosan628
    You should attack the idiot that posted virmach link to some crappy chat group and did not explain what it sell
    That link is not public, you should only find it at this forum and know what it need to be done as stated at the link

You where cheated by your ignorance from group that is made to make money on stupidity, affilinate links!

• @xiaosan628 said:

All I can see is, football boots, random Wordpress/blogger and Oracle Cloud.
    Is that the unholy trinity of MJJs?

Thanked by (1)pdd
  • I have paid it
    Invoice #1409914 and #1401444
    Please help to open the machine
    Thanks,

• host active required
    Invoice #1414049
    Transaction ID 2022040722001365681408526806
    I did not record my order number in time after payment.

• @VirMach said:

@realEthanZou said:
    I mean to be patient but the FOMO is kicking in. I placed order 4767433618 on day 2 and it’s still not activated. Generally what’s the lead time?

Did you post your order ID here before? Maybe I missed it, I'll take a look now.Bro,i paid for my order but lost my order number.I've just placed the order#561460,

Pls View Ticket :#364672,
    Invoice#1416919,
    Pls activate it as u see fit, thank u for ur effort!
    Thank you!@VirMach

• Welcome to LowEndXiaosan628

• My 2nd VPS order is: 3846730353
    Pls activate it, thank you @VirMach

• My VPS order is: 4678913601

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@willie said:
    Yeah (partly directed to the other person who was having SJC issues): I got the email about SJC server migration. My VM is upright now but it says it booted an hour ago, so I guess troubleshooting is still in progress. The VM is still blazing fast, but I'll wait for the hardware to settle before deploying my production idling apps to it.

SJCZ003 seems more stable and just needs RAM replacement. It seems to be error correcting itself better now after BIOS and firmware updates, whether or not that's a coincidence.

SJCZ007 however seems completely broken. Luckily there's not that many people on it. Seems to be stuck in a reboot loop so migrations can't proceed. I'll need to send out another email and create a maintenance window where the disk is either moved to another node or motherboard swapped.

@mucstudio said:

@mucstudio said:
    Please handle my order. Thank you. Order No.: #1416417

Order ID #561336

@nauthnael said:
    My 2nd VPS order is: 3846730353

@TrueBlumfeld said:
    My VPS order is: 4678913601

@gkl1368 said:
    @VirMach My order id is 7179813098, Pls help to activate. Thanks.

Tokyo is full right now, these will get activated by Wednesday most likely. If you'd like any of you guys (mucstudio, nauthnael, TrueBlumdfeld, gkl1368) can reply back to me here and request a refund or I can activate you in San Jose for now and migrate you to Tokyo when it's ready. Or of course you can just wait.

I'll check in tomorrow as well and see if any node calms down to where we can place you on there.

I'll place Tokyo on backorder now, they just filled so I do apologize for not updating it sooner.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ZA_capetown
  • pls activate mine in San Jose for now and migrate to Tokyo when it's ready(do you have a clue when will be ready?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@TrueBlumfeld said:
    pls activate mine in San Jose for now and migrate to Tokyo when it's ready(do you have a clue when will be ready?

By Wednesday as I mentioned. It's possible it could be available sooner or perhaps later if we run into problems. I'll activate in San Jose now. You need to come back here to request it be moved since it's not being tracked anywhere else.

• @VirMach can u pls tell about the cpu , as cpu have igpu ?? or not pls tell i need one igpu vps

thanks

• lgsinlgsin OG
    edited April 2022

@zcorps said:
    @VirMach can u pls tell about the cpu , as cpu have igpu ?? or not pls tell i need one igpu vps

thanks

I'm not virmach.
    Almost every vps comes without igpu. If you're looking for igpu at this level of price, kimsufi would be your best shot.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

@TrueBlumfeld said:
    pls activate mine in San Jose for now and migrate to Tokyo when it's ready(do you have a clue when will be ready?

By Wednesday as I mentioned. It's possible it could be available sooner or perhaps later if we run into problems. I'll activate in San Jose now. You need to come back here to request it be moved since it's not being tracked anywhere else.

If Tokyo is settling down, when will the solusvm control panel login problem be fixed?
    It's not that pain in the axx coz you can navigate there from the client area, but still a little annoying.

• It's amazing to see the negativity while people do not seem to read :o I just followed the instructions, got a bit scared that I didn't get a order number directly...
    If you didn't get redirected after payment like me, just login in the Client Area go to Billing > My Invoices and click the order line once and then you get your order ID. If you didn't save it, you're probably out of luck because after this one time you see the invoice.

After posting the order ID here, my server got activated fast and has been running stable for 24hours+ now (tokyo). Thanks @VirMach ! My experience has been very positive so far.

• Invoice #1418078

• @lowba75 said: I just followed the instructions

This is the key. ;)

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @VirMach
    One more:
    Your Order Number is: 2465619017

• @VirMach My Order Number is: 7212795981. Pls help to activate. Thx!

• I have paid it
    Invoice #1418078
    Thanks,

• @isiqi9537 said:
    I have paid it
    Invoice #1418078
    Thanks,

stop right here and before you take any other action I suggest to read and understand the initial posting in this topic.
    ALL OF IT. thank me later ;-)

for your own good, don't become 'problematic'

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint FrankZ
  • My order ID is 560883, thanks!

This discussion has been closed.