[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• My order ID is 561802, thanks!

• My Invoice #1414509, thanks!

• edited April 2022

@VirMach good day,my vps cannot be power on, and the reinstall is also invalid, please help to solve it, thank you!

• @lgsin said:

@zcorps said:
    @VirMach can u pls tell about the cpu , as cpu have igpu ?? or not pls tell i need one igpu vps

thanks

I'm not virmach.
    Almost every vps comes without igpu. If you're looking for igpu at this level of price, kimsufi would be your best shot.

some companies sale i7 and i9 processor kvm vps which have builtin igpu. also i not understand why not these hosting companies request or protest these intel AMD etc to add igpu into their server lines of processors because it will benefit them huge like if you have even latest xeon processor and on other side cheap old core 2 duo processor server and when u run some desktop environment on it and load some flashy webpage then old core 2 duo processor server will be ok while that 9999$ expensive server xeon processor will be crying and we will see huge cpu spikes as it lack igpu it will struggle with rendering even basic webpage too.

• lgsinlgsin OG
    edited April 2022

@zcorps said:

lgsin said:

zcorps said:
    VirMach can u pls tell about the cpu , as cpu have igpu ?? or not pls tell i need one igpu vps

thanks

I'm not virmach.
    Almost every vps comes without igpu. If you're looking for igpu at this level of price, kimsufi would be your best shot.

some companies sale i7 and i9 processor kvm vps which have builtin igpu. also i not understand why not these hosting companies request or protest these intel AMD etc to add igpu into their server lines of processors because it will benefit them huge like if you have even latest xeon processor and on other side cheap old core 2 duo processor server and when u run some desktop environment on it and load some flashy webpage then old core 2 duo processor server will be ok while that 9999$ expensive server xeon processor will be crying and we will see huge cpu spikes as it lack igpu it will struggle with rendering even basic webpage too.

I'm not virmach so pouring a long article on me won't work. Moreover, VPS with iGPU, despite beneficial in some aspects,
    however, is neither desirable for this kind of affordable plans nor easy to setup.

The cpus virmach's using are ryzens without iGPU. They come with many cores at the cost of the absence of iGPU and allow virmach to accomadate more vps per server therefore cheaper prices.

On the other hand, there's only one iGPU. Dedicating it to a single client isn't too realistic so it must be shared. However, GPU can't be shared under normal setups. The closest is intel's gvt-g which support up to 9th gen only while the remaining options are the expensive SR-IOV enterprise GPUs and very experimental Nvidia gpu virtualization unlock for cheaper consumer grade GPU which I doubt any provider would use it in production.

My knowing can be outdated. If there're providers that offer VPS with iGPU AND SIMILARLY PRICED, kindly open another thread and many of us would be happy to buy some. Otherwise, I'd say it's best to open another thread for this kind of discussion which are not too related to the sale.

Thanked by (1)zcorps
  • @zcorps said: some companies sale ..

Oh, just shut up!
    Nobody's gonna read your crap, that has no punctuation and looks like a copy & paste. Stick to Hostloc.

Thanked by (3)lgsin FrankZ fluttershy

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@zcorps said: some companies sale ..

Oh, just shut up!
    Nobody's gonna read your crap, that has no punctuation and looks like a copy & paste. Stick to Hostloc.

LOL who asked you to read it , you can skip it .
    @lgsin well hostcram sells i9 vps : https://my.hostcram.com/order/main/packages/kvm-vps-hosting/?group_id=18&pricing_id=685
    they offer a lot of cheap promotional stuff but there is big crown on lowendtalk so those dudes who have 5g faster internet connections take it quickly when its offered , a lot was offered during black friday days.
    https://lowendtalk.com/profile/Shakib

Thanked by (1)rockoc
  • FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited April 2022

@zcorps said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

@zcorps said: some companies sale ..

Oh, just shut up!

LOL who asked you to read it , you can skip it .
    @lgsin well hostcram sells i9 vps : https://my.hostcram.com/order/main/packages/kvm-vps-hosting/?group_id=18&pricing_id=685
    they offer a lot of cheap promotional stuff but there is big crown on lowendtalk so those dudes who have 5g faster internet connections take it quickly when its offered , a lot was offered during black friday days.
    https://lowendtalk.com/profile/Shakib

@zcorps - Welcome aboard and glad you are here, but you have made a few faux pas.
    It is poor etiquette to promote another provider in a this provider's offer thread.
    Like @AlwaysSkint said above you guys should open a separate thread regarding iGPU providers.
    As a further etiquette hint, around here we refer to LET as the OGF. (other green forum)

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited April 2022

@iesky said: good day,my vps cannot be power on, and the reinstall is also invalid, please help to solve it, thank you!

Since I see that you have used 6.24 GB of transfer, I expect this is not a creation fault, but an install problem.
    How have you tried to reinstall the VPS that failed. Maybe we can get you going without VirMach. :)

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• Reference Number: 1420478

• @FrankZ said:

@iesky said: good day,my vps cannot be power on, and the reinstall is also invalid, please help to solve it, thank you!

Since I see that you have used 6.24 GB of transfer, I expect this is not a creation fault, but an install problem.
    How have you tried to reinstall the VPS that failed. Maybe we can get you going without VirMach. :)

Hello, because the link is lost, the status becomes offline after I try to reinstall

• @isiqi9537 said:
    I have paid it
    Invoice #1418078
    Please help to open the machine
    Thanks,

Why is the machine closed?

Squats are the new Push-ups

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@iesky said: Hello, because the link is lost, the status becomes offline after I try to reinstall

This has happened to me before.
    It has cleared up on it's own after I install the AlmaLinux8 template from the billing panel, then install the template that I really want to install afterwards. I suggest that after re-installing you wait 15 minutes or more before doing anything else. Then login via ssh to check for yum to finish installing updates before you reinstall the next template or ISO. (the one you really wanted to install in the first place)

What O/S are you trying to install?
    From template or ISO?
    From the billing panel or SolusVM

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

SJCZ003 has regressed to the same point SJZC007 did earlier. It crashed right as my plane took off, really bad timing. I'm the one handling these right now and no one else so it's been difficult to do anything with the spotty WiFi.

There's about 18 people on SJCZ007 and 39 or so people on SJCZ003 right now.

Basically even though it detects the disk it's not allowing me to boot into it anymore, on both. Data on the NVMe is fine.

The DC hands in San Jose aren't very competent so far and they're also understaffed. This isn't a primary location so we do not have a full cabinet but for reference it took them two weeks to rack everything and configure it and they've failed to follow basic instructions multiple times so I'm not very confident in having them do a full motherboard swap. Moving forward we have to streamline the process but right now the goal is to get the data copied off to another node and just maybe have them ship these servers back to us and we ship new builds. That way we can figure out what went wrong and properly replace the motherboard, CPU and/or RAM on these two servers.

You'll receive another email and have the option to more quickly get redeployed without data. If you need your data, don't worry, it's intact, but it will take longer. So in the email you'll have instructions for both options and this will be my priority when I land in a couple hours. I may just redeploy everyone without data quickly and then focus on bringing up the old node and/or give an option to request the data in some way. Sorry for being vague, I'm just communicating this informally right now for anyone interested as I'm planning it all out.

I apologize for the extended downtime. We definitely didn't want it to happen this way.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

@kisser said:

@VirMach said:

@TrueBlumfeld said:
    pls activate mine in San Jose for now and migrate to Tokyo when it's ready(do you have a clue when will be ready?

By Wednesday as I mentioned. It's possible it could be available sooner or perhaps later if we run into problems. I'll activate in San Jose now. You need to come back here to request it be moved since it's not being tracked anywhere else.

If Tokyo is settling down, when will the solusvm control panel login problem be fixed?
    It's not that pain in the axx coz you can navigate there from the client area, but still a little annoying.

Can I get more info on this problem again? Is it the rate limits?

@lowba75 said:
    It's amazing to see the negativity while people do not seem to read :o I just followed the instructions, got a bit scared that I didn't get a order number directly...
    If you didn't get redirected after payment like me, just login in the Client Area go to Billing > My Invoices and click the order line once and then you get your order ID. If you didn't save it, you're probably out of luck because after this one time you see the invoice.

After posting the order ID here, my server got activated fast and has been running stable for 24hours+ now (tokyo). Thanks @VirMach ! My experience has been very positive so far.

I can understand why some people are freaking out based on how strictly I worded everything on the original post (on purpose, to encourage people to do it correctly.)

Order ID allows me to quickly deploy them. I can of course make an exception and look everything up via the other information but I'm not going back and manually scraping all the pages for various different IDs and searching them go activate early. With that said, the automated script will still be running for Tokyo so it will eventually catch up to all these other orders last. It will just be an extended wait.

And anyone else not activated in the end will eventually either receive their activation or refund as I process them in bulk. They'll just have to be much more patient.

Thanks for the positive feedback. It definitely helps to hear from both sides rather than just the negative but of course people seem to always be more inclined to share the negative.

@iesky said:
    @VirMach good day,my vps cannot be power on, and the reinstall is also invalid, please help to solve it, thank you!

What OS?

• Bro,i paid for my order but lost my order number.I've just placed the order#561460,
    Pls View Ticket :#364672,
    Subject: Order #561460 Approved
    Invoice#1416919,
    Pls activate it as u see fit, thank u for ur effort!
    Thank you!@VirMach

• thanks for telling and explaining the problem, I'm the one using SJCZ003 and it was affected. fortunately, I haven't fully used this VPS for continuous production purposes (still testing the toughness of the VPS) so it doesn't matter if all the data is lost.
    hopefully it can be resolved, I am patiently waiting, enthusiasm and success for @VirMach

@VirMach said:
    SJCZ003 has regressed to the same point SJZC007 did earlier. It crashed right as my plane took off, really bad timing. I'm the one handling these right now and no one else so it's been difficult to do anything with the spotty WiFi.

There's about 18 people on SJCZ007 and 39 or so people on SJCZ003 right now.

Basically even though it detects the disk it's not allowing me to boot into it anymore, on both. Data on the NVMe is fine.

• @FrankZ said:

@iesky said: Hello, because the link is lost, the status becomes offline after I try to reinstall

This has happened to me before.
    It has cleared up on it's own after I install the AlmaLinux8 template from the billing panel, then install the template that I really want to install afterwards. I suggest that after re-installing you wait 15 minutes or more before doing anything else. Then login via ssh to check for yum to finish installing updates before you reinstall the next template or ISO. (the one you really wanted to install in the first place)

What O/S are you trying to install?
    From template or ISO?
    From the billing panel or SolusVM

Thanks for attention
    I have tried both billing panel and VPS Control Panel, but basically all of them have failed in the template, and they are still offline after waiting for a few hours

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said:

@iesky said:

What OS?

Linux Centos 7 X86 64 Minimal

• @VirMach said:

@kisser said:

@VirMach said:

@TrueBlumfeld said:
    pls activate mine in San Jose for now and migrate to Tokyo when it's ready(do you have a clue when will be ready?

By Wednesday as I mentioned. It's possible it could be available sooner or perhaps later if we run into problems. I'll activate in San Jose now. You need to come back here to request it be moved since it's not being tracked anywhere else.

If Tokyo is settling down, when will the solusvm control panel login problem be fixed?
    It's not that pain in the axx coz you can navigate there from the client area, but still a little annoying.

Can I get more info on this problem again? Is it the rate limits?

It's not / or not only the rate limits problem.
    The fundamental thing is that I can not login in via solusVM control panel directly.

After the vps‘ activation, I received an email with my solusVM username and instructions to obtain the password.
    When you follow that email to get /or reset your password, here comes the rate limits and then the invalid username/password thing.

Here is the full cycle:

A, On the page"https://solusvm.virmach.com/login.php", click "forgot password" and input the username to get an email sent to my email address.

B, Clicking the link within the email will bring me back to the solusvm site, with a message either sucess or error(Verification Code is Incorrect), depends on wether you have tried to login in and failed or not. (my guess is now the rate limits has kicked in ,that's why you got the error)

C, Either way, you got another email titled "Your New Control Panel Password" sent to you, yes , even with the error msg said "Verification Code is Incorrect" , you still got this email.

D, Back to the "https://solusvm.virmach.com/login.php", this time you will definitely be banned from the site.

E, Changing IP to bypass the ban, enter the new password (username will always be the same), "invalid username/password"

F, Return to A

• @VirMach Hi, my invoice is 1416397 (Tokyo, JP), plz help me active the OS, thanks a lot !!

• @VirMach
    As its most easy and it happen a lot I would start with ram swap (all modules) I guess anyone can do that...

• @VirMach
    My Order ID: 1703837757

• Order #562312 thanks

• edited April 2022

Order Number is: #562367
    invoice #1420537
    please active the vm
    @VirMach

• Order Number is: #252048
    invoice #1414511
    please active the vm,thx
    @VirMach

• Hi @VirMach,
    How can I request a refund for my order ?
    I try the Cancel button and then choose the service but it shows me a blank page after that. Your response is extremely slow and I can't wait for your activation.
    My Order Invoice ID is #1414080 (placed on 07th Apirl 2022)
    My Payment Invoice ID is #1414081 (placed on 07th Apirl 2022)
    Thanks !

• williewillie OG
    edited April 2022

@kaokao2222 said: How can I request a refund for my order ?

It depends. Did you tick the box that said no refunds for this product? If yes, then there are no refunds.

@kaokao2222 said: Your response is extremely slow and I can't wait for your activation. [Followed by two invoice numbers].

It was already explained, activation is slow if you post invoice numbers rather than order numbers. Your order will be activated or refunded eventually, but it can take up to 30 days.

This discussion has been closed.