[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• Luckily, my LAX02X node has been online for 52 days without interruption.
    At first there was a small glitch network problem (super slow upload speed).

My other box in DE has been online for around 25 days by now.

Was thinking to migrate DE box to Tokyo but after reading from the testimonials here, I need to re consider.

Let's test our luck.

• @willie said:

Interesting, mine has been unreachable for months, supposedly because CC had permanently nullrouted the node IP.

mine (also buffalo) reappeared with completely new hardware, location and IP after a long break.
    check your services in the billing panel, its not reachable unter the old cpanel domain.

Thanked by (1)willie
  • Still waiting for my replacement NY Dedicated server. 3rd week since the shutdown at CC Datacenter

• Having cloudflare and server delays/timeouts trying to log into billing.virmach.com. I managed to connect after a few tries but it is still very slow. DDOS?

• @willie said: I managed to connect after a few tries but it is still very slow. DDOS?

Possibly. Just tried it and snappy for me; no issues.

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• ^ Singapore?

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited August 2022

The billing panel seemed to work for me. Message posted yesterday saying they're aware of problems with

TYOC040, TPAZ003, TPAZ005, SJCZ004, CHI2Z029, CHI2Z026, ATLZ007

(Just as an aside, am I the only one who thinks it's a little weird when hosting providers use Cloudflare in such a public way and then also advertise DDoS protected services? Virmach is far from alone here. It makes me feel like they don't trust the services they sell.)

edit, @willie I'm not sure where my vpshared service was before. To be honest I didn't pay that much attention to it until it went down for a day or two, then came back up. Even now the only reason I know it's online from day to day is because I've added an A record pointing to a VPS I regularly use.

• Yep it looks like the IP address of mine has changed. The new address responds to ping, so it's not nullrouted like the old one. But it times out for ftp and http. Well it's a start.

• I received invoice to renew BF-SPECIAL-2020 and paid it immediately based on @FrankZ's advice. After paying I remembered that I'm idling it.

Thanked by (1)dedicados
  • I also have one of those and the host node is down. It occurs to me that because the control panel times out connecting to it, maybe I can't migrate it to another location.

• @willie said:
    I also have one of those and the host node is down. It occurs to me that because the control panel times out connecting to it, maybe I can't migrate it to another location.

me too too too too, i got "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received" and "An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later".

Thanked by (1)dedicados
  • jtkjtk
    edited August 2022

@tototo said:
    I received invoice to renew BF-SPECIAL-2020 and paid it immediately based on @FrankZ's advice. After paying I remembered that I'm idling it.

Regretfully I just starting to do the opposite. I've cancelled what was a decent 2020 deal already. A few others I'm probably going to cancel that are now in extended outages. It probably is no big loss to VirMach and I hope things work out, but I can't justify rewarding a provider with renewals based on the hope things get back to normal. At some point if a low-cost deal is costing time to routinely troubleshoot, readdress, and re-install, they start to become more trouble than they are worth.

Thanked by (2)dedicados yoursunny
  • Anyone who still has a VPS still down see any movement on their priority tickets? I created one per VirMach's last post. My ticket has been untouched for a week now. (VPS has been broken for 50 days now, at least it's been booting with a corrupt disk for a week or so so I have a glimmer of hope...)

• I did not see point making ticket when whole node where is it is down.... for rest duno, but they for sure are overloaded, I mean the stuff

• @tototo said:
    I received invoice to renew BF-SPECIAL-2020 and paid it immediately based on @FrankZ's advice. After paying I remembered that I'm idling it.

I received invoice to renew BF-SPECIAL-2020 (VirBot 2021 deals) vps7.
    It has 1GB RAM and 25GB SSD and 2000GB monthly bandwidth for $8.87/year, currently in Atlanta and there's no free migration button.
    I haven't decided whether to renew this one, because it's worse than my vps1 that has 1920MB RAM and 45GB SSD and 1000GB monthly bandwidth for $8.88/year.

ServerFactory aff best VPS; HostBrr aff best storage.

• @jtk said:

Regretfully I just starting to do the opposite. I've cancelled what was a decent 2020 deal already. A few others I'm probably going to cancel that are now in extended outages. It probably is no big loss to VirMach and I hope things work out, but I can't justify rewarding a provider with renewals based on the hope things get back to normal. At some point if a low-cost deal is costing time to routinely troubleshoot, readdress, and re-install, they start to become more trouble than they are worth.

I want to see how VirMach handle my downed Dedicated server replacement before I consider renewal of my services under them.
    Most services are going back to 2018/2019 and are up for renewal from coming November. They were solid back then, support was good and on timely manner as well.

• @Ademan said:
    Anyone who still has a VPS still down see any movement on their priority tickets? I created one per VirMach's last post. My ticket has been untouched for a week now. (VPS has been broken for 50 days now, at least it's been booting with a corrupt disk for a week or so so I have a glimmer of hope...)

same here. no answer, just "awaiting response"

Thanked by (1)Ademan
  • @VirMach any hint bro?

i got "Operation Timed Out After 90001 Milliseconds With 0 Bytes Received" and "An error occurred processing your request. The host is currently unavailable. Please try again later". on storage servers

• VirMach

About:
    Last Active August 15

:'( :s

Thanked by (1)Ademan
  • @dedicados said:
    VirMach

About:
    Last Active August 15

:'( :s

I got the impression he was catching a breather, but he also said he was delegating, so I was hoping for some movement on tickets.

From the discussion here I thought some LES folks were helping out, I was kinda hoping one of them would chime in and say "yep we're working through them, there's just a big backlog" or something. Just looking for a sign of life I guess lol

Thanked by (2)dedicados fluttershy
  • that is why i asked if is deadpool now.... =(

• imokimok OG
    edited August 2022

Maybe.

But I hope they don't.

Anyway, some people can start migrating to Dewlance.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • i would if my data where accesible xD

Thanked by (1)imok
  • edited August 2022

i have 4 vps with virmach which didn't get a hichkup during the transition. it seems one of them hicking up now :)

what is your success score like? mine 3/4

edit: did a last check =)

• 0/3

Thanked by (1)tridinebandim
  • edited August 2022

13/14
    also mostly ppl that have issue track this topic I would presume that under <5% of VPS have issue, dedis I duno as they all need to migrated

• AMS and Frankfurt looks pretty decent now.
    I guess the longer distance from China the better? :P

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint skorous

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited August 2022

17/18 up and working well. One VM on ATLZ007 that is down, (EDIT: ATL just came back up) and one VM with a broken $3 migration (no bootable disk).
    I would not call this anything close to a deadpool, but if I was 0/3 like @dedicados I might think different.

Personally I'm going with this...

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint skorous

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

This discussion has been closed.