[2022] ★ VirMach ★ RYZEN ★ NVMe ★★ The Epic Sales Offer Thread ★★

Comments

• edited September 2022

@H111hljone
    1. Did you REALLY have to post twice?
    2. Are you sure the image is BIG enough?
    3. Do you understand the word Preorder ?
    4. Can't you be bothered to read at least some of the older posts?
    5. You'll find a bigger shoulder to cry on, at another green forum.

TLDR: "I think there is something wrong with you."

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @atomi said:

@WeiHo said:

@ArcReactor said:

@WeiHo said:
    TYOC035 offline. A few days(>10)

same , however, I can ping hosts under the same ip segment. It seems like my neighbors came back up but I didn't XD

Our neighbors all back.Except us.

not all, mine has been down for a while as well at TYOC035

TYOC035 has been offline about half month

• @AlwaysSkint said:

does this mean we pay and after 100 days when a ticketed is opened to ask for a refund we don't get money back? or what does it mean?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    @H111hljone
    2. Are you sure the image is BIG enough?
    4. Can't you be bothered to read at least some of the older posts?
    5. You'll find a bigger shoulder to cry on, at another green forum.

TLDR: "I think there is something wrong with you."

1. Oh, I think it may be because you can't see the ticket record. I need a refund.
      2.I sent the picture twice because I can't operate it.
      3.I understand the meaning of preorder. The ticket I sent never received a reply and was automatically closed. I don't understand this.
      4.I've also read some of the above news, and many people are also giving feedback. I think Virmach may see it by commenting here.
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited September 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

Must be a glitch in the Matrix

1. Are you sure the image is BIG enough?

Looks small enough on Mobile (so says the self, until... Big screen reveals the 4x enhanced version. Or should it be 4k?)

@H111hljone said:

I sent the picture twice because I can't operate it.

Your work order has been doubled. And suggested spelling is refound

Deleted. no point stating the obvious

Squats are the new Push-ups

• @virmach,
    posting as per suggestions for getting response to ticket best practices

ticket #189699 pl... thanks

• edited September 2022

@ehab said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

does this mean we pay and after 100 days when a ticketed is opened to ask for a refund we don't get money back? or what does it mean?

Logically speaking, I prefer that they give me a refund. Even if the pre-sold goods are not delivered within three months, I think my appeal is reasonable. Machine, can refund.

• edited September 2022

I agree, you should be refunded, given that is your wish.

• @hzz said:
    Tyoc040 has just recovered for 7 days, and it needs to be repaired for another month, right?

Wait what, your TYOC040 went back to work for seven days recently? Mine has already been missing for a month.

• edited September 2022

@ehab I really wish you woudn't use my sister as your avatar. :open_mouth: It's disconcerting.

Thanked by (1)ehab

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    I agree, you should be refunded, given that is your wish.

Thank you for reading my explanation carefully, I really hope Virmach can help me to solve this problem, so please understand the inconvenience caused by the published content to you.

• @AlwaysSkint said:
    @ehab I really wish you woudn't use my sister as your avatar. :open_mouth: It's disconcerting.

done :)

• edited September 2022

@ehab said: done

LOL
    (My palpitations have already subsided, somewhat.)

• vyasvyas OG
    edited September 2022

@ehab said:

@AlwaysSkint said:

done :)

Now you've hurt @yoursunny feelings.
    ten Push-ups for you.

Thanked by (1)ehab

• edited September 2022

@vyas said: Now you've hurt @yoursunny feelings.

Impossibility, as I haven't complained about his large image posts. ;) (Nor obsession with pushups - yet!)

Hey is that Ticket number that you posted, the one for your Service Transfer, per chance? :/

[Edit]

@vyas said: ten Push-ups for you.

Manage to do up to 20 now, before my heart tells me to stop. ;)
    [/Edit]

Thanked by (1)yoursunny

• Unlike the guy above, I want to keep my pre-order, hahaha. I offered a refund before, but now I regret offering it. I also posted the ticket in question. #354501 #605112
    Take your time to work this out boss, I hope all goes well. :3

• vyasvyas OG
    edited September 2022

@AlwaysSkint said:

@vyas said: Now you've hurt @yoursunny feelings.

Impossibility, as I haven't complained about his large image posts. ;) (Nor obsession with pushups - yet!)

Hey is that Ticket number that you posted, the one for your Service Transfer, per chance? :/

lol... I thought @ehab still had the Yoursunny avatar. So I take back my "hurt feelings statement". But @ehab still has the option to do push-ups.

Ha ha I completely forgot about that one. This is for the dead in the waters Amsterdam VPS that I had the mis fortune of getting auto renewed. @virmach Tech support promptly closed the ticket, no explanation offered, some kind soul here on LES tried to suggest I try what I had already tried, and nearly 3 weeks later, no mas.

The service Xfer... yes, time for another tiket.

Thanked by (1)ehab

• @foxcoo said: .. but now I regret offering it.

At that cost, had it been East coast USA, I dunno how I missed it. :'( Perhaps not so relevant, at that time.

• edited September 2022

@vyas said: .. dead in the waters Amsterdam VPS.

Yikes! Mine has been Tickety-boo (geddit?) for quite some time. (AMSD029)

(The glitch is a cPanel buggy update)

Thanked by (1)vyas

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@foxcoo said: .. but now I regret offering it.

At that cost, had it been East coast USA, I dunno how I missed it. :'( Perhaps not so relevant, at that time.

Hahaha, it's okay. Now the boss a bunch of trouble, we can only trust the boss and wait for him to solve it slowly. We should not always rush the boss, just bring up the problem and wait for him to take his time to deal with it, right?
    Then when it's all over, there should be a chance.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@vyas said: @virmach Tech support promptly closed the ticket, no explanation offered, some kind soul here on LES tried to suggest I try what I had already tried, and nearly 3 weeks later, no mas.

It's an outage report ticket. All we do for those is read the title and decide if a network status needs to be opened for it or if anything needs to be done and we're already working on it. We didn't add it to outage report because it's not actually offline, it's just a panel issue, and the outages on network status page are already very cluttered so we're reserving it just for actual outages right now.

Also you're not in Amsterdam, it's in Frankfurt, unless I looked at it wrong? Anyway FFME001 has uptime of 49 days and most VMs are running. Yours may potentially be offline and controls are broken though still but I'm just answering on why the report outage ticket was closed.

• JabJab
    edited September 2022

No more buses? :(

Ummm new whmcs look

https://i.imgur.com/JmpSDAL.png

Thanked by (1)dedicados

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• @VirMach said: It's an outage report ticket.

If you get a few moments, could I have an explanation on my "Disabled" VPS, please:
    Ticket #196482 Subject: Reporting Service Confirmed Offline - ()

• @Jab said: No more buses?

The real question is: should the lionesses also be ticked? ;)

• edited September 2022

@VirMach said:

@vyas said: @virmach Tech support promptly closed the ticket, no explanation offered, some kind soul here on LES tried to suggest I try what I had already tried, and nearly 3 weeks later, no mas.

It's an outage report ticket. All we do for those is read the title and decide if a network status needs to be opened for it or if anything needs to be done and we're already working on it. We didn't add it to outage report because it's not actually offline, it's just a panel issue, and the outages on network status page are already very cluttered so we're reserving it just for actual outages right now.

Also you're not in Amsterdam, it's in Frankfurt, unless I looked at it wrong? Anyway FFME001 has uptime of 49 days and most VMs are running. Yours may potentially be offline and controls are broken though still but I'm just answering on why the report outage ticket was closed.

Exact same condition with me( same node )
    Haven't used the vm since it's migration because the vm is offline and can't able to control the vps through panel since it's broken.

Am I eligible for the refund during these times?

It also generated invoice which I have to pay by 18th 😅 paying for vps which I can't even operate.

Refund of vps for this time period should be considered for such users.

• @Kaito said:
    Refund of vps for this time period should be considered for such users.

you can cry here
    https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/4559/virmach-where-is-our-refunds-poll#latest

• My dilemma ..

2 dedicated servers that have a payment now due that has an OS installed that I cant use and no way to install what I need.

Was given the last 30 days free for the troubles of no warning and losing my last 2 servers but they have been worthless since I cant use them.

I have been a customer of @virmach since 2018 .. debating if I should move on and call it a day?

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

TYC040B coming soon? 🫢

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• jtkjtk
    edited September 2022

@acidpuke said:
    I have been a customer of @virmach since 2018 .. debating if I should move on and call it a day?

I can't tell you what to do, but I can you tell you about my similar situation and what I"m doing. I also have a dedi that got 30-free days and is waiting for an OS re-install. It also has a /29 instead of a /28 it originally came with. I'm canceling it, which ends right about after the 30-free days, which is soon. Same thing for a few cheap VMs that seem to be a lost cause. I have a bunch of other systems that eventually got through the migration so I'll keep those for now. There will always be other providers and future deals.

• When will it be available? :'(

This discussion has been closed.