cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Bankruptcy/dead pool?

Comments

• @seriesn I wouldn't advertise your switcher thing or any other offer in that thread over there if I were you. all you'll get will be a shitload of torrenters and other clientele that might get your drives seized... again... #definitelynottoosoon

you MUST NOT want that kind of customers... you always say you care about the family then think about how the new ugly bad neighbours might impact them. don't go that path.

• RazzaRazza OG
    edited May 2021

@Falzo said:
    @seriesn I wouldn't advertise your switcher thing or any other offer in that thread over there if I were you. all you'll get will be a shitload of torrenters and other clientele that might get your drives seized... again... #definitelynottoosoon

you MUST NOT want that kind of customers... you always say you care about the family then think about how the new ugly bad neighbours might impact them. don't go that path.

I doubt seriesn is desperate enough for getting new sales to need advertise to them kind of clients.

Thanked by (2)yoursunny seriesn
  • edited May 2021

@Razza said:

@Falzo said:
    @seriesn I wouldn't advertise your switcher thing or any other offer in that thread over there if I were you. all you'll get will be a shitload of torrenters and other clientele that might get your drives seized... again... #definitelynottoosoon

I doubt seriesn is desperate enough to need advertise to them kind of clients.

he actually did already... (that's why I posted here)

PS: I doubt he is desperate... he just wants to help and with that might be a bit... naive? no offense meant @seriesn ;-)

Thanked by (1)seriesn
  • I also got the same email being a customer

• @Falzo said:

@Razza said:

@Falzo said:

Hmm, it a good possibility it will backfire, I got a feeling the upstream provider will get a bit pissed when copyright infringement report's get sent to abuse department.

Thanked by (1)seriesn
  • @Falzo said:

Updated memo! Danke sir.

Definitely don’t them. No thanks.

Thanked by (1)Falzo
  • @Falzo said:

@Razza said:

@Falzo said:

PS: I doubt he is desperate... he just wants to help and with that might be a bit... naive? no offense meant @seriesn ;-)

This was definitely more for the meme value. As you can see by giving away free popcorn. Not to mention, storage doesn’t qualify for the switcher.

No offense taken and you actually echo my sentiments <3. We like keeping things clean.

Thanked by (3)Razza Falzo beagle
  • FranciscoFrancisco Hosting ProviderOG

@ehab said:
    Monday is not far away, lets see what happens.

It was supposed to be the Monday that just passed, not the one coming up.

Francisco

Thanked by (1)lentro
  • @Francisco said:

@ehab said:
    Monday is not far away, lets see what happens.

It was supposed to be the Monday that just passed, not the one coming up.

Francisco

he then updated saying some delay in delivery and said Monday next.

• vyasvyas OG
    edited May 2021

@seriesn said:

@Falzo said:

@Razza said:

@Falzo said:

This was definitely more for the meme value. As you can see by giving away free popcorn. Not to mention, storage doesn’t qualify for the switcher.

No offense taken and you actually echo my sentiments <3. We like keeping things clean.

Except when you want customers to wear shorts (or short skirts?) and visit dark alleys at 2 am… or similar

Thanked by (2)Falzo seriesn
  • bjobjo OG
    edited May 2021

@Francisco said:
    My tinfoil is on so tight that my heads about to pop.

Dude yeeted his drives to pay for the ryzen's. There, I said it.

Even then some people in OGF would defend him. :#

• @bjo said:

@Francisco said:
    My tinfoil is on so tight that my heads about to pop.

Dude yeeted his drives to pay for the ryzen's. There, I said it.

Even then some people in OGF would defend him. :#

The biggest defender @jsg has changes his tune. Leave it to default for now to defend.

• I don't have services with this host, but how can someone call "this thing" a provider? This is an insult to all providers out there! This is worst than the usual summer hosts that come and go, at least these we know will have and uptime of some months.

• @vyas said:

The biggest defender @jsg has changes his tune. Leave it to default for now to defend.

Maybe include dahartigan.

Or maybe they are playing 4D chess and trolling.

Thanked by (1)dahartigan
  • @seriesn man, don't go back to that discussion. they will only try to drag you in even more.

just because you might not know about history of delimiter and MarkTurner: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/75279/pop-tart-sla/p1

if I remember correctly they indeed send some to Mun ... and later the whole delimiter show had a bitter ending.
    so you might want be careful with the popcorn stuff - I'd be in for some though.
    I am sure amazon.de delivers here ;-P

Thanked by (3)seriesn skorous willie
  • @vyas said:

@seriesn said:

@Falzo said:

@Razza said:

@Falzo said:

Except when you want customers to wear shorts (or short skirts?) and visit dark alleys at 2 am… or similar

You are welcome to join ;)

• @nfn said: This is an insult to all providers out there

That is my absolute point and I am sure so is frans.

When things like this happens, you start associating the forum with shadiness (as a new user, with no past history). Which endsup ruining the thing for every other provider.

It is like wish.com, no "legit" business, with any amount of self dignity, would promote or sell their product there.

Thanked by (2)Lee nfn
  • @Falzo said: I am sure amazon.de delivers here ;-P

I have figured out UK and US. Time to figure out .de.

@Falzo said: don't go back to that discussion. they will only try to drag you in even more.

Yeah, that was my final comment. Just needed to "Clear" things out a bit. I have never been the type to kick a man, while he is down. The man isn't down. Man is up, selling, sending offers while ignoring his clients, intentionally. Such a bulls crap.

Thanked by (1)bjo
  • @seriesn said:

@Falzo said: I am sure amazon.de delivers here ;-P

ahem.. some government personnel in de know you well. Maybe you can reach out to them for delivery?

Thanked by (3)seriesn Falzo MichaelCee
  • @vyas said:

@seriesn said:

ahem.. some government personnel in de know you well. Maybe you can reach out to them for delivery?

You and falzo got them disk jokes 😤😤

Thanked by (2)Falzo ehab
  • vyasvyas OG
    edited May 2021

@seriesn said:

@vyas said:

@seriesn said:

@Falzo said:

@Razza said:

@Falzo said:

You are welcome to join ;)

Time zone, my friend.. time zone.. 2 AM your time is like broad daylight at my place (GMT + 5.5). No shady dark lanes at that time.

@seriesn said:

@vyas said:

@seriesn said:

You and falzo got them disk jokes 😤😤

You should be glad the warrant said Disks and not d!ck. The former as we learnt are replacable even if they get involucrated

Thanked by (2)seriesn Falzo
  • Thanked by (1)bdl

Hey teamacc. You're a dick. (c) Jon Biloh, 2020.

• Unfortunately for cociu let was probably his biggest customer if let do not purchase more the financial health at mid and ong term could be problematic. I have not got any service with him but he is part of the history of LET and LES . so hopefully he would recover the services and everything is going to be improved at least at certain cociu level.

Dentistry is my passion

• @Chievo said: I have not got any service with him but he is part of the history of LET and LES .

Must agree with this, although my server is completely idle with him ...... LE* would be even more boring without him.

Thanked by (1)Chievo

Action and Reaction in history

• @elliotc said: LE* would be even more boring without him

Then he should switch to showbiz instead.

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• RahulRahul OG
    edited May 2021

@mikho said:

@seriesn said:
    @mikho @Mason as the provider showed close to no remorse and went mia, during this catastrophic outage, do you think it is fair to ask, to protect our users and community members, if this person can be removed from "Verified" list of provider until they have redeemed themselves?

Its been on my mind for some time.
    Haven’t done anything yet as he has not visited since LES started.

For the sake of it, I will remove his provider tag and strike his name from the provider list.

@Mason said: Not to mention there has been zero communication outside of his couple of short messages on LET. No emails.

Yes, but

@Mason said: No status updates in the control panel.

After reading your comment, I got curious and checked there and found this announcement dated May 12

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/index.php/announcements/33/Storage-Downtime-.html

That was quite sometime ago

Thanked by (2)yoursunny dahartigan
  • @Rahul said: That was quite sometime ago

Nah, he put it in later, or recently, but dated it May 12.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210515012820/https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/index.php/announcements

Didn't exist on the 15th.

Thanked by (3)Mason bjo vimalware

For domain registrations, create an account at Dynadot (ref) and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!
    Looking for cost-effective Managed/Anycast/DDoS-Protected/Geo DNS Services? Try ClouDNS (aff).

• @thedp said:

@Rahul said: That was quite sometime ago

https://web.archive.org/web/20210515012820/https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/index.php/announcements

Didnt exist 7 days ago, when I checked it personally.

Sadly no newer archive.org snapshots though.

Hey teamacc. You're a dick. (c) Jon Biloh, 2020.

• @teamacc said:

@thedp said:

@Rahul said: That was quite sometime ago

Didnt exist 7 days ago, when I checked it personally.

Sadly no newer archive.org snapshots though.

I think he put that in on the 22nd, the day he came online to "update" the LET community.

Thanked by (1)willie

This discussion has been closed.