VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• edited April 2023

@cybertech I'm hosting VRising game server on the $19.98 LAX-5C4600-35G beast, idler no more!

@ruikno said: $1.11 1C/1111M/11G/1111G

No brainers are not suppsoed to be provided as regular basis, otherwise the old fart would lose money and ran away as well as the lost of no-brainers' resell value

Thanked by (1)cybertech

smartass shitposting satirist

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

No brainers are not suppsoed to be provided as regular basis, otherwise the old fart would lose money and ran away as well as the lost of no-brainers' resell value

I won't sell it. I'm not a scalper, and I'm not a MJJ.

• edited April 2023

@ruikno said:

I won't sell it. I'm not a scalper, and I'm not a MJJ.

Check FreeVPS.org
    If you are eligible, you can get one for free. If you really are a student, isn't that better?

Thanked by (3)FrankZ ruikno DanSummer
  • cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@Flying_Chinaman said:
    @cybertech I'm hosting VRising game server on the $19.98 LAX-5C4600-35G beast, idler no more!

congrats. im idling all now.

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

@sh97 Amazing!

I'm not really a student, This is an excuse I use to get approved.

Thank you for your suggestion, I still prefer to be with @VirMach.

• edited April 2023

Yo @VirMach , forget about the EYPC, Ryzen 7000 series when?

• @issacjcarter said:
    @VirMach
    Hey, glad to see you respond actively on this thread.

I've paid for Invoice#1554668 (costs $32.97, Tokyo 1.5G plan biennially) through PayPal, possibly messed up with a proxy or something. PayPal redirected me to Virmach's Panel and I lost that Invoice/ServiceOrder info where another Unpaid Invoice#1554636 shown up. I'm not able to request for refund I don't even have that service listed on my Virmach account, neither do I wanna raise a dispute on that bill and cause myself any trouble on my account. I've replied Ticket #652472 for the issue but closed it once I realized that the invoice numbers didn't match.
    Could you look through a proper solution? I'm either fine with a refund or taking that $32.97 as a balance recharge.

Thanks.

May I please know all the actions you took, step by step, to place the order? This is a WHMCS bug that we have to this day been unable to fix because no one ever provides enough information. It created a second account for your user (users are what logs in, accounts are what is associated with users.) So if you log out and log back in right now, it will show two accounts at least and one of them will be blank.

The closest we've gotten to figuring it out is that the perhaps it's related to the invoice page or order page, maybe switching payment methods during checkout, or visiting invoice manually in a certain unsupported way, or possibly already having multiple accounts or users or a user that has the same email as another account/mismatch between account and user email from a previous change. If any of these things rings a bell let me know. Once I receive a response I'll locate them and merge it together and activate the order. The reason you don't see it listed is because you're logged into your first account and it's made on a second blank account.

My memory is a bit hazy on the details, but the mention of a "blank account" reminds me of something wierd. I hope my recollections will be of some assistance.

Over a couple of days, I added and removed various offers from my shopping cart but didn't feel like making a final decision on whether to purchase any of them. Sometimes I stayed logged in, other times I had to login again. I wasn't too concerned about whether the shopping cart retained my previous choices or not.

Just before making the final purchase:
    1. I logged into my account and saw that there were 4 active services listed. As far as I could tell, there were no unpaid invoices or failed payment warrant tickets associated with my account.
    2. I entered the shopping cart and removed any invalid coupon codes as well as any other items except for a single 1.5G-Tokyo-refugee-offer-2year-plan. After checking the price, I proceeded to PayPal.
    3. On the PayPal website, I logged in and checked out. I was then brought back to Virmach's website where I noticed that my clientarea only displayed 1 service or ticket (I can't recall which). I don't remember if I had checked the status of that single service or not, but I was like "where the heck my services have gone?", in an attempt to fix it, I logged out and logged back in again. This time, I saw that my 4 services were still listed, but I also received an unpaid invoice for a Tokyo-768M-2year-plan as well as a ticket complaining about the failure. (Before making the final purchase, I did add 1 or 2 Tokyo-768M-2year-plan to my cart over the past few days.)

maybe switching payment methods during checkout

While I can't say for certain, it's highly likely that I was hesitating and switching between payment methods during the final purchase process.

the same email as another account/mismatch between account and user email from a previous change

I checked my mailbox for any past emails related to Virmach. I don't believe I registered 2 accounts using the same email address. I didn't realize that the "user" did not refer to the same concept as "account" in the system. I could have edited my account info when I registered, it was a long time ago.

• Looking into possible 512MB VPS locations but it looks like some of your looking glasses are down. Phoenix and LAX2 for example.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@theloafingone said:
    Looking into possible 512MB VPS locations but it looks like some of your looking glasses are down. Phoenix and LAX2 for example.

I just need to add them to rc.local, all that happened is they rebooted. Haven't had time to go through them all.

Thanked by (1)theloafingone
  • Boss, why isn't the Debian 11 option available when reinstalling the system on the US node, while it was available when purchasing the VPS?

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

@VirMach said:
    I just need to add them to rc.local, all that happened is they rebooted. Haven't had time to go through them all.

Sir, give me a special offer for 1C/1G/15G/2T in LA.

This is the last time I ask this, I'm serious. Otherwise I have to buy RN.

• edited April 2023

@ruikno said: Sir, give me a special offer for 1C/1G/15G/2T in LA.

@Virmach said: We got a winner, I said we got a winner, we got a winner! Our next winner is that delightful personality, please give a juicy welcome to @ruikno!

Juice by ruikno, juice by ruikno, juice by ruiknooh, ruikno's got juice, ruikno's got juice, ohhhhhhhh ruikno!

• edited April 2023

@ruikno said:
    This is the last time I ask this, I'm serious.

Phew.

• ruiknoruikno Retired

@soulchief said:
    Phew.

Why? I'm asking him the price of this package. You think this is unreasonable?

• @Flying_Chinaman said:

@ruikno said: Sir, give me a special offer for 1C/1G/15G/2T in LA.

did he win the vir vir dedi ?

• ruiknoruikno Retired

OK. I'm trying to ask VirMach for a price for this package, but no one wants VirMach to sell it to me, so I will have to give up and go to RN.

• @ruikno said:
    @sh97 Amazing!

I'm not really a student, This is an excuse I use to get approved.

AHAHAHAHA

@ruikno said:
    OK. I'm trying to ask VirMach for a price for this package, but no one wants VirMach to sell it to me, so I will have to give up and go to RN.

Are you really bargaining for price on a forum? Do you have all your marbels? Are you sure you did not lose a few (or all of them)?

Thanked by (1)someTom

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

• @ruikno said:

K.

• @somik said:
    ? Do you have all your marbels?

i have my marbels with me.

• @ehab said:

@somik said:
    ? Do you have all your marbels?

i have my marbels with me.

If you got a few extra, pass it to @ruikno as it seems he needs it more then anyone...

Artificial intelligence is no match for our natural stupidity.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

@ruikno said:

https://virmach.com/vps-price-match-refugee-offers/

Thanked by (1)ruikno

• he wants $1 or $2 a year deals, just give him one without any ip, not even nat.

@dgc1980 said:
    he wants $1 or $2 a year deals, just give him one without any ip, not even nat.

he can go ahead and buy 2680v2 deals, nobody will stop him.

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

@somik said:
    If you got a few extra, pass it to @ruikno as it seems he needs it more then anyone...

I have surrendered. :s :s :s

Thanks, but I prefer a lower price, as good as the flash sale.

@dgc1980 said:
    he wants $1 or $2 a year deals, just give him one without any ip, not even nat.

Actually no, after he refused my $2 offer, I was asking him what his price was and he refused to give me.

Actually again, ~$5 is a much more reasonably priced budget, not sure what configuration I can get.

• edited April 2023

@ehab said: did he win the vir vir dedi ?

Yo be sarcastic or don't know the ending?

Thanked by (1)ehab

@ruikno what can you get for $5 at RN?

Thanked by (1)ruikno

• ruiknoruikno Retired

@cybertech said:

Nothing. That's why I'm request it here to VirMach. I reviewed the history of flash sales and $2 is a very rare offer, but $5 is common.

Of course I knew it was unreasonable to ask for a $2 offer directly, but I still wanted to try in case it worked (and now it has failed).

But I know $5 is a reasonable price, so that's the expected price for the latest package I've requested. (1C/~1G/~15G/1-2T)

• @ruikno said:

@cybertech said:

Nothing.

(...)

But I know $5 is a reasonable price, so that's the expected price for the latest package I've requested. (1C/~1G/~15G/1-2T)

Duality of men, within 3 sentences.

Thanked by (1)chimichurri

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited April 2023

@Jab said: Duality of men

But chad @FrankZ said the forum should be gender friendly

• edited April 2023

@ehab said: did he win the vir vir dedi ?

The End

Thanked by (2)ehab FrankZ