VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @VirMach I would like to ask about the IPv6 situation regarding the Tokyo 038 node. Why is it that the newly purchased VPS on the Tokyo 038 node are assigned IPv6 addresses, while the VPS purchased last year on the same node still do not have IPv6 addresses allocated up to now?

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@ben said:
    Boss, how often are PUSH requests processed? Once a week?

Varies. If I had to guess average 2-3 days but sometimes less than one day, a few hours, sometimes a week.

@cold said:
    @VirMach any news about NYCB042 and NYCB027 ? because there's NO updates on the Status Page
    and NYCB006R ? I can see the VPS in the panel as offline, but I can't boot it up

NYCB042 and NYCB027 were the ones that had bigger issues in the past, and last time they both went down around the same time. NYCB042 didn't come back up which is why it's taking longer. NYCB027 is looking the same way. NYCB006R was technically not down, but another weird issue, it was semi-handled before your post here I believe but it might have been around the same time. Still looking into that one to see what happened.

If you see it as offline then it could also be that the VMs are having issues but it's at least unfrozen now (the server itself.)

NYCB009 similar to NYCB042 and NYCB027. And they're all not good. I'm trying to plan out possible migrations and see what can go where as well.

@adef_1 said:
    @VirMach I would like to ask about the IPv6 situation regarding the Tokyo 038 node. Why is it that the newly purchased VPS on the Tokyo 038 node are assigned IPv6 addresses, while the VPS purchased last year on the same node still do not have IPv6 addresses allocated up to now?

Newly purchased is automatic. Old has no API, has to be done manual and in a backlog.

edited April 2023

Okay, I did this earlier but didn't post about it. So we have a lot of nodes with lots of excess IPv4 per /24 and as servers are filling, not much else. Changing our 768MB, 1.5GB, and 2GB specials to 512MB, 1GB, and 1.5GB.

There also seems to be at least some desire for cheap recurring plans (in the long run) so since the IPv4 addresses would theoretically be "free" or otherwise wasted on these we could do low recurring, in return for a setup fee that essentially would help cover the main actual cost which is technically space on newly purchased hardware (the hardcore costs.) Helps us close these existing nodes out.

All of that means these unique plans that may be interesting to some people:

$10 setup fee +

$5/YR for 512MB RAM / 10GB Disk / 1 Core / 500GB @ 100Mbps / 1 IPv4
    $10/YR for 1GB RAM / 20GB Disk / 1 Core / 1TB @ 500Mbps / 1 IPv4
    $15/YR for 1.5GB RAM / 30GB Disk / 1 Core / 2TB @ 1Gbps / 1 IPv4

Also same concept, but we have a lot of disk on storage plans (NY and LA) so here's a chance to basically pay for most the cost just the first year and get a sweet deal recurring. This one will be slightly nerfed outside of the disk amount just to curb abuse. Also 4TB means 4000GB (not 3720GB or whatever it was before.) And it's RAID10.

$120 setup fee +

$40/YR for 2GB RAM / 2 vCore / 4TB Storage / 10TB @ 1Gbps BW / 1 IPv4

https://virmach.com/special-offers/ (Scroll down)

And all plans can technically be also purchased biennially at a greater discount than above (working out to same setup plus 80% yearly price instead per year.) I might post this on the special thread later, but probably not as I don't want to bump it over a halfway weird sale.

I'd obviously only recommend these to people who plan on keeping them for a very long time, otherwise it's still not a terrible price but for just one year it's not as exciting.

Thanked by (2)abiaolaoge someTom
  • @VirMach hi, what is the response time on refugee offers? I had opened a stromonic one in the beginning of the month, but there is no response yet. Just want to make sure it did not get lost.

• AWESOME !!!! AGAIN NEW IP !!! such a trash provider, even worst that webhorizon

• benben
    edited April 2023

@VirMach said:
    Okay, I did this earlier but didn't post about it. So we have a lot of nodes with lots of excess IPv4 per /24 and as servers are filling, not much else. Changing our 768MB, 1.5GB, and 2GB specials to 512MB, 1GB, and 1.5GB.

There also seems to be at least some desire for cheap recurring plans (in the long run) so since the IPv4 addresses would theoretically be "free" or otherwise wasted on these we could do low recurring, in return for a setup fee that essentially would help cover the main actual cost which is technically space on newly purchased hardware (the hardcore costs.) Helps us close these existing nodes out.

$10 setup fee +

A $10 setup fee will discourage 99% of MJJ.

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

@VirMach said:

$10 setup fee +

Also same concept, but we have a lot of disk on storage plans (NY and LA) so here's a chance to basically pay for most the cost just the first year and get a sweet deal recurring. This one will be slightly nerfed outside of the disk amount just to curb abuse. Also 4TB means 4000GB (not 3720GB or whatever it was before.) And it's RAID10.

$120 setup fee +

https://virmach.com/special-offers/ (Scroll down)

And all plans can technically be also purchased biennially at a greater discount than above (working out to same setup plus 80% yearly price instead per year.) I might post this on the special thread later, but probably not as I don't want to bump it over a halfway weird sale.

I'd obviously only recommend these to people who plan on keeping them for a very long time, otherwise it's still not a terrible price but for just one year it's not as exciting.

Sir, please consider my request! Love you!

@ruikno said:
    MJJs are experiencing a big event about another provider running away. I am so impressed that even in this situation, everyone is scolding you, you can choose to run away, but you didn't do so. I respect you more and more now. What I said is true.

Can I please request a special refugee offer(not current refugee plans, they are shit) in Tokyo or LA? I am willing to give up the purchase plan of RN. Just one of them:

$2.32 3C/3232M/23G/2323G
    $2.22 2C/2222M/22G/2222G

I will always be with you! Love you! @VirMach

• @VirMach I have looked at the bill and found that 24.6 has been refunded, and there is another $9.88 that has not been refunded

@cold said:
    AWESOME !!!! AGAIN NEW IP !!! such a trash provider, even worst that webhorizon

I can keep you on the node if you'd like, just make a ticket. Not a good idea though.

@sh97 said:
    @VirMach hi, what is the response time on refugee offers? I had opened a stromonic one in the beginning of the month, but there is no response yet. Just want to make sure it did not get lost.

It's in the queue, just had to deal with another influx of tickets so it definitely got buried. I'm still aware of it though, I'll try to keep an eye out for it.

Thanked by (1)sh97

@taoqi said:
    @VirMach I have looked at the bill and found that 24.6 has been refunded, and there is another $9.88 that has not been refunded

Just to be clear you're owed negative $25 refund. What was done out of courtesy was done out of courtesy, and it's whatever was done.

• edited April 2023

Hello, I made two PayPal payments.

when can this problem be solved, thank you.

VirMach® - Invoice #1551772
    Paypal Transaction ID: 1GK27489063362133

Paypal Transaction ID: 04D5083172146764U

Ticket #865986

@VirMach

@dqjdda said:
    Hello, I made two PayPal payments.

when can this problem be solved, thank you.

Paypal Transaction ID: 1GK27489063362133

Paypal Transaction ID: 04D5083172146764U

Ticket #865986

@VirMach

I assume when your ticket is looked at and answered.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

SIR. WHY IGNORE ME?

Shit, my idol refuses to answer me!

@ruikno said:
    SIR. WHY IGNORE ME?

Are you requesting a $2.22 a year service and calling the lower than RN price-match for Ryzen/NVMe hardware bad? Is that why Tokyo sold out in under 24 hours?

Thanked by (1)ruikno
  • ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

@VirMach said:

@ruikno said:
    SIR. WHY IGNORE ME?

Are you requesting a $2.22 a year service and calling the lower than RN price-match for Ryzen/NVMe hardware bad? Is that why Tokyo sold out in under 24 hours?

LA is also OK. Don't have to be in Tokyo. Love you!

@ruikno said: LA is also OK. Don't have to be in Tokyo. Love you!

Okay but to be clear you were requesting a $2.22 a year 2GB service, and you thought it would be given genuine consideration?

Thanked by (3)FrankZ ruikno shelfchair
  • ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

@VirMach said:

@ruikno said: LA is also OK. Don't have to be in Tokyo. Love you!

Okay but to be clear you were requesting a $2.22 a year 2GB service, and you thought it would be given genuine consideration?

These plans are from the past flash sales. You can give me a price you think is a good deal. I am serious.

• ruiknoruikno Retired

@VirMach said:

I love the 2.22 plan. Please! I will give up the purchase plan of RN. I give you my word.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited April 2023

@VirMach - The Desperado's MC has a saying that I think would fit well with you...
    "When we do right nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets."

Thanked by (2)Wonder_Woman DanSummer

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @ruikno said:

@VirMach said:

@ruikno said:
    SIR. WHY IGNORE ME?

LA is also OK. Don't have to be in Tokyo. I am not MJJ. I am your big fan! Love you!

are you Stan ?

• ruiknoruikno Retired

@FrankZ said:
    @VirMach - The Desperado's MC has a saying that I think would fit well with you...
    "When we do right nobody remembers. When we do wrong, nobody forgets."

@VirMach is my HERO!

• @VirMach said:

@cold said:
    AWESOME !!!! AGAIN NEW IP !!! such a trash provider, even worst that webhorizon

I can keep you on the node if you'd like, just make a ticket. Not a good idea though.

no, no, all good. I'm looking already for a replacement.
    but thanks for the kind offer anyway

• edited April 2023

@VirMach said: $5/YR for 512MB RAM / 10GB Disk / 1 Core / 500GB @ 100Mbps / 1 IPv4

Yo why cap 100Mbps like OVH?

Then the price match Chinaman demanded $1/month of OVH-1C2048-20G

@VirMach said: $120 setup fee +

Can we do Tokyo again despite I have Tokyo storage already

@ruikno Which one ran away? PacificRack?

smartass shitposting satirist

• Name the price for selling my soul,virmach.I am ready for the deal.@VirMach B)

• 5$ per year per IP!? Europe enabled?!
    Holy Balls I am buying like 3. Big purchase time!

Oh, 10$ setup, fack, I just wanted IPs (-:

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

IP's for a $10 setup fee would be sweet.
    I'll take 2 in NYC on NYCB015, 1 on LAX2Z019, and 1 on SEAZ005. A quick $40 for unused IPs what say you VirMach ?

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

@VirMach said:

Sir, what about this in LA? I'm still a student and I don't have a high enough budget to buy an expensive server. Please!

$1.11 1C/1111M/11G/1111G