VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• Yo, suddenly find out that I could migrate out of Tokyo for free

Thanked by (1)lemoncube

smartass shitposting satirist

• edited April 2023

anyone on laxa015? has been down for 5 hours now.

and not listed at "Server Status" page

• @netrix said:

Me too. IP pings but trying to access VPS panel via my service link times out.

• @SeaScoot said:

@netrix said:

Back up now.

• ↑↑↑
    Chill mate, just daily bump after all

smartass shitposting satirist

• Shot in the dark, but is there any chance the NYCB009 node has had any progress? I suppose you could do what frantech did a few weeks ago and move everyone from a dedicated IP to a shared IP. That would at least allow it make some economic sense to provide shared hosting.

• @SeaScoot said:

@SeaScoot said:

@netrix said:

Back up now.

Relax and have a cup of tea, man.

MicroLXC is lovable.

• @VirMach This account is no longer active What happened when this happened?

• @VirMach Yesterday I was still logged in and there was a $5 management fee for my account.

• @VirMach There is only one account, and I opened a $5 business for the original account. I sent a work order and customer service helped me merge the two accounts. After that, I only have one account. Account : $9.88 Japan. A $24.6 Los Angeles.

• @VirMach The VPS of the Japanese node was launched in 2021,It's not the current activity VPS

• @taopi it is so nice that you have worked out how to use the edit button.

• @dgc1980 said:
    @taopi it is so nice that you have worked out how to use the edit button.

I feel a little uncomfortable and suddenly can't log in.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

Only information I have is that if your account is recently closed there's most likely a 99.99% chance that it was directly associated with another account that very recently disputed a payment. We've very much moved toward zero tolerance on this type of behavior, if you do it, especially after ordering a discounted service and as a result of your impatience, not even waiting 24 hours for us to reply to any grievances, expect all your services and all accounts you've ever logged into to have a swift and immediate closure.

Like it's bad enough to still have multi-account on something I specifically changed to leave zero reason for multi-accounts and be as friendly as possible, but then add in the immediate PayPal dispute over impatience and it's overboard.

@taoqi said:
    @VirMach There is only one account, and I opened a $5 business for the original account. I sent a work order and customer service helped me merge the two accounts. After that, I only have one account. Account : $9.88 Japan. A $24.6 Los Angeles.

There was one guy that was especially foolish, he's the only one I remember processing that also had an account with a $5 per month support level in addition to all his others, but he logged into a dozen plus accounts recently over and over without much effort to conceal it, hundreds of flags on multiple systems. After maybe the 20th account I stopped digging into them and just waiting for more disputes to flag the rest.

Anyway, if that was you then the reason was:

• RN-768 ordered, 04/24/2023 02:44
    • Order went into manual review, ticket created automatically explaining it.
    • Another ticket created by customer 24th April at 04:39 asking for a refund "after purchase, the status keeps showing pending"
    • Dispute opened April 24, 2023 at 4:47:11 AM PDT (eight minutes after ticket, 2 hours after order.)

Possibly it's some other reason, I wouldn't be able to help you any further or provide any other details here if it's not the above.

• @taoqi said:
    @VirMach There is only one account, and I opened a $5 business for the original account. I sent a work order and customer service helped me merge the two accounts. After that, I only have one account. Account : $9.88 Japan. A $24.6 Los Angeles.

There was one guy that was especially foolish, he's the only one I remember processing that also had an account with a $5 per month support level in addition to all his others, but he logged into a dozen plus accounts recently over and over without much effort to conceal it, hundreds of flags on multiple systems. After maybe the 20th account I stopped digging into them and just waiting for more disputes to flag the rest.

Anyway, if that was you then the reason was:

• RN-768 ordered, 04/24/2023 02:44
    • Order went into manual review, ticket created automatically explaining it.
    • Another ticket created by customer 24th April at 04:39 asking for a refund "after purchase, the status keeps showing pending"
    • Dispute opened April 24, 2023 at 4:47:11 AM PDT (eight minutes after ticket, 2 hours after order.)

Possibly it's some other reason, I wouldn't be able to help you any further or provide any other details here if it's not the above.

I sent you my account email by private message. I didn't buy any service recently. The vps of 9.88 was last year, and the service of 24.6 was from January 4. I didn't buy any more services in the future. The $5 service was purchased in April. I had two accounts before, so I opened a $5 service to merge my two accounts. The work order I sent, and the customer service also merged my two accounts. So I only have this account after that. I haven't had any paypal controversy either.

• @VirMach This is the work order for the merged account I sent.Ticket ID: #236113

• @VirMach
    Hey, glad to see you respond actively on this thread.

I've paid for Invoice#1554668 (costs $32.97, Tokyo 1.5G plan biennially) through PayPal, possibly messed up with a proxy or something. PayPal redirected me to Virmach's Panel and I lost that Invoice/ServiceOrder info where another Unpaid Invoice#1554636 shown up. I'm not able to request for refund I don't even have that service listed on my Virmach account, neither do I wanna raise a dispute on that bill and cause myself any trouble on my account. I've replied Ticket #652472 for the issue but closed it once I realized that the invoice numbers didn't match.
    Could you look through a proper solution? I'm either fine with a refund or taking that $32.97 as a balance recharge.

Thanks.

• @VirMach said: RN-768 ordered, 04/24/2023 02:44

Order went into manual review, ticket created automatically explaining it.
    Another ticket created by customer 24th April at 04:39 asking for a refund "after purchase, the status keeps showing pending"
    Dispute opened April 24, 2023 at 4:47:11 AM PDT (eight minutes after ticket, 2 hours after order.)

https://hostloc.com/thread-1163110-1-3.html
    same guy?

• will tokyo restock again?
    i just too late and got nothing...

• ruiknoruikno Retired
    edited April 2023

MJJs are experiencing a big event about providers running away. I am so impressed that even in this situation, everyone is scolding you, you can choose to run away, but you didn't do so. I respect you more and more now. What I said is true.

Can I please request a special refugee offer(not current refugee plans, they are shit) in Tokyo or LA? I am willing to give up the purchase plan of RN. Just one of them:

$2.32 3C/3232M/23G/2323G
    $2.22 2C/2222M/22G/2222G

I will always be with you! Love you! @VirMach

edited April 2023

@taizi said:
    will tokyo restock again?
    i just too late and got nothing...

I raised the fee by $5 for annual and biennial to try to keep it in stock but I guess the HostLoc discovering the RN plans that have been there for a couple months still caused them to get sold out quickly. I'm still trying to activate the last dozen or so of them and they look pretty full.

I'll let the nodes calm down and process any requested refunds over the next week but if it does return it doesn't seem like it will be for long.

@taoqi said:
    @VirMach This is the work order for the merged account I sent.Ticket ID: #236113

@taoqi said: I sent you my account email by private message. I didn't buy any service recently. The vps of 9.88 was last year, and the service of 24.6 was from January 4. I didn't buy any more services in the future. The $5 service was purchased in April. I had two accounts before, so I opened a $5 service to merge my two accounts. The work order I sent, and the customer service also merged my two accounts. So I only have this account after that. I haven't had any paypal controversy either.

Yeah, you're the guy/associated with the guy I described above, confirmed.

On the account that has the extra support purchase, you're immediately linked to 56 separate logs in the database with other accounts, and 11 other unique accounts. Just your most recent IP address used is also linked to another account so that's a double confirmation and that's not using a VPN either. You actually logged into both accounts using the same IP address within 2 days of eachother as well and both these accounts with confirmed same IP address also are confirmed linked to 3 of the same accounts as eachother confirmed via another method. And this is before I even run a full scan on the system, we have a custom script that cycles through all the methods (a third method I haven't even mentioned yet as well) and confirms it for everything, emails, cookies, IP addresses, sessions, orders, logins, actions, all of it.

Our systems are too advanced now for anyone to not get caught, we disabled most of them, but at any moment I can go through and take action to any level quite easily, so if you also are linked in any way to some bad behavior such as a dispute that's when you'll easily be flagged when we want. Side note, the extra support level only covers linked accounts if they both have it.

If you are still confused, then perhaps you need to consider all the possibilities and risks associated with your actions. For example, if one of your many accounts was sold/given to another person, who also has multiple accounts, then his account B that disputed can get linked to account A which could be linked to your account if it was originally created by you. To us if no proper transfer of a service was done, then you are still the owner of all the accounts and responsible for all of them and all their actions, forever. And if their actions also include multi-accounts then it's officially a huge mess of accounts associated with eachother and treated as one entity. There are reasons for our policies, you are experiencing one of them now. Buyers can be hurt, sellers can be hurt, and anyone involved in any step of the way, and all it takes is for one of the many people to do something such as a payment dispute, illegal activity, etc. You also continued to participate in that behavior as early as two days ago, without proper approval, and even after fixing another with a merge. If you're reselling services then all you had to do was use the proper transfer feature.

If you made it this far and still wondering what that means, it means your account is still permanently closed. I'll go through and refund any recent payments as a courtesy to you.

@issacjcarter said:
    @VirMach
    Hey, glad to see you respond actively on this thread.

I've paid for Invoice#1554668 (costs $32.97, Tokyo 1.5G plan biennially) through PayPal, possibly messed up with a proxy or something. PayPal redirected me to Virmach's Panel and I lost that Invoice/ServiceOrder info where another Unpaid Invoice#1554636 shown up. I'm not able to request for refund I don't even have that service listed on my Virmach account, neither do I wanna raise a dispute on that bill and cause myself any trouble on my account. I've replied Ticket #652472 for the issue but closed it once I realized that the invoice numbers didn't match.
    Could you look through a proper solution? I'm either fine with a refund or taking that $32.97 as a balance recharge.

Thanks.

May I please know all the actions you took, step by step, to place the order? This is a WHMCS bug that we have to this day been unable to fix because no one ever provides enough information. It created a second account for your user (users are what logs in, accounts are what is associated with users.) So if you log out and log back in right now, it will show two accounts at least and one of them will be blank.

The closest we've gotten to figuring it out is that the perhaps it's related to the invoice page or order page, maybe switching payment methods during checkout, or visiting invoice manually in a certain unsupported way, or possibly already having multiple accounts or users or a user that has the same email as another account/mismatch between account and user email from a previous change. If any of these things rings a bell let me know. Once I receive a response I'll locate them and merge it together and activate the order. The reason you don't see it listed is because you're logged into your first account and it's made on a second blank account.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach I completely understand that you've got entirely too much going on already but wondering if there's a plan to deal with dedi's lack of console?

@skorous said:
    @VirMach I completely understand that you've got entirely too much going on already but wondering if there's a plan to deal with dedi's lack of console?

You should have IPMI access, if you don't have it make sure you open a ticket to request it.

• skorousskorous OG
    edited April 2023

@VirMach said:

@skorous said:
    @VirMach I completely understand that you've got entirely too much going on already but wondering if there's a plan to deal with dedi's lack of console?

You should have IPMI access, if you don't have it make sure you open a ticket to request it.

What? When did this happen? Last I heard was there was none and we had to do everything via ticket.

Edit: Created ticket #550865. Would greatly appreciate if you can speed this along. I've been waiting months for an OS reinstall not knowing about this.

@skorous said: Edit: Created ticket #550865. Would greatly appreciate if you can speed this along. I've been waiting months for an OS reinstall not knowing about this.

We'll credit you for the wait in this case.

Thanked by (3)AlwaysSkint skorous FrankZ
  • @VirMach In that case. Then I won't say anything more. All I can say is that I don't have the situation described above. Now I just want to refund the cost of my two vps. Or return it proportionally.

• Boss, how often are PUSH requests processed? Once a week?
    Can you restore the paid migration button for the discounted VPS?

• @VirMach said:

@skorous said: Edit: Created ticket #550865. Would greatly appreciate if you can speed this along. I've been waiting months for an OS reinstall not knowing about this.

We'll credit you for the wait in this case.

Since we regularly have people complaining I want to make sure I say I already have my first response on my ticket and my credit. Thanks again for jumping on this @VirMach .

Thanked by (2)FrankZ AlwaysSkint
  • coldcold OG
    edited April 2023

@VirMach any news about NYCB042 and NYCB027 ? because there's NO updates on the Status Page
    and NYCB006R ? I can see the VPS in the panel as offline, but I can't boot it up

• @VirMach said: but I guess the HostLoc discovering the RN plans

actually, I want to grab some RN plans too,found in Hostloc
    bandwith so juicy and suitable for hentaiathome, which use 15M network on avg...

@VirMach said: emails, cookies, IP addresses, sessions, orders, logins, actions, all of it

next time MJJ will use Adspower to place order🤣

can I request a ticket lookup?I sent wrong amount of coins to Coinbase and opened a ticket two months ago, but still waiting for reply,#913893