VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @emengweb said: feel overwhelmed by the situation

How do you function in the real world if refunding a $5 VPS is overwhelming?

Thanked by (1)someTom
  • edited January 2023

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:
    Another refund...Only use for myself, never resale not mjj, feel overwhelmed by the situation :'(

PS. $7 $5 $8.88 now it's $12.21, guess the $20 and $22.01 will be next, guess the personal use is not welcome now :s

Order #?

For now is:

1524415 #1524659 #1524858 #1524520

If this will take any support points, please fell free take invoice for it, thanks.

ps. It's more like game fun, please dont let it end

want buy the new year $27, but can not payout, account marked i guess...

• JabJab
    edited January 2023

Welp, I guess it was too quiet for VirMach standard :trollface:

https://billing.virmach.com/networkissuesrss.php had a change.
    ---
    (added  ) New outage:
    (added  ) 
    (added  )   * TYOC040
    (added  ) 
    ---

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited January 2023

@tetech said:

@emengweb said: feel overwhelmed by the situation

How do you function in the real world if refunding a $5 VPS is overwhelming?

$5 is really nothing for me, just like $100
    But, maybe u dont understand this fun of mine, like we dont understand others, fun and sad, always both side of life, like flash sale for me, like linux, server, nodejs, k8s etc... maybe u really cannot to feel it like me.
    Like i sid before, money is really nothing, tech and the fun of it is the really important.

Or, no offense, someone just like laugh at other one, couse in real life, they not that success so, that's a way cleanse them soul.

Thanked by (2)taizi root
  • @emengweb said: Will..

Etcetera.
    Ghost of cociu? :|

Thanked by (1)shallow

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@emengweb said: Will..

Etcetera.
    Ghost of cociu? :|

Who is cociu? By the way, emengweb is indinty my always use, u can check my blog by plus the .com or send email to me check it by plus @gmail.com

• My $0.25 Tokyo VPS was refunded after 15 days of being in "pending" status, I read that it could be due to multiple accounts, but no, I only have a single account, unfortunately at the time of payment the VPN was on, and detected as fraud (I guess that's why). The order was still approved (Order #584282 Approved) and I cancelled the invoice. I was excited :(

• edited January 2023

That's the fun of game, got one and pay for it, i can play it for ton of days ;)
    Then wait for Active or Refund just like Good ending & Bad ending.... No one like the bad one...i guess..

• edited January 2023

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:
    Another refund...Only use for myself, never resale not mjj, feel overwhelmed by the situation :'(

PS. $7 $5 $8.88 now it's $12.21, guess the $20 and $22.01 will be next, guess the personal use is not welcome now :s

Order #?

For now is:

If this will take any support points, please fell free take invoice for it, thanks.

Don't! It's a trap trick for fun.

Thanked by (2)emengweb someTom
  • The word is you.

Thanked by (1)emengweb

• @AlwaysSkint said:

The word is you.

Say the word and you'll be free,
    Say the word and be like me.
    Say the word I'm thinking of,
    Have you heard? The word is "love."
    --The Beatles

Thanked by (3)FrankZ emengweb saibal
  • @skorous Gettin' worried about ya, man. ;)

Thanked by (2)skorous FrankZ

• @VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@noisycode said:
    Interesting, I noticed that one of my pending servers from the Flash Sale has its name changed, being suffixed with '-CREATING', namely 'FLASH-SALE-CREATING'. Am I marked fraud while the one would be eventually provisioned? :P

It means it broke.

I'll add that to the OP. Will you wander around and fix these automatically or do these require ticket.
    I've got one of these too the $7 LAX from Jan 3rd.

Automatic. If it's NOT listed as CREATING then potential for having to create a ticket is higher than zero but still low.

I noticed two of the pending flash sales I bought on 23/12 and 4/1 are renamed from 'FLASH-SPECIAL-CREATING' to 'FLASH-SPECIAL'. Does it means I need to create a ticket for them?

• @AlwaysSkint said:

The word is you.

Thanks.

• @noisycode said:

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:

Order #?

For now is:

Don't! It's a trap trick for fun.

Thanks, i know the rule, as a customer i choose to trust virmach.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@opshk said:

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@noisycode said:
    Interesting, I noticed that one of my pending servers from the Flash Sale has its name changed, being suffixed with '-CREATING', namely 'FLASH-SALE-CREATING'. Am I marked fraud while the one would be eventually provisioned? :P

It means it broke.

I'll add that to the OP. Will you wander around and fix these automatically or do these require ticket.

Automatic. If it's NOT listed as CREATING then potential for having to create a ticket is higher than zero but still low.

I noticed two of the pending flash sales I bought on 23/12 and 4/1 are renamed from 'FLASH-SPECIAL-CREATING' to 'FLASH-SPECIAL'. Does it means I need to create a ticket for them?

No. I expect that would cause more issues for you. I also expect that they broke on provisioning and now they have been put back in the queue to be provisioned again.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @FrankZ said:

@opshk said:

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@noisycode said:

It means it broke.

No. I expect that would cause more issues for you. I also expect that they broke on provisioning and now they have been put back in the queue to be provisioned again.

Thanks Frank. Then I just wait patiently :) .

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:

Order #?

For now is:

Reason is multiple accounts. I see at least three of them immediately and then one marked as self-referral affiliate. And some other "classified" account notes.

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint nutjob
  • edited January 2023

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:

@VirMach said:

@emengweb said:

Order #?

For now is:

Reason is multiple accounts. I see at least three of them immediately and then one marked as self-referral . And some other "classified" account notes.

Yes, emengweb#gmail.com is the main account, the first to respond to Merge Accounts, and It was merged, but other issues were not processed, the account was flagged, and it was not even possible to initiate a priority bill.
    About this i mentioned before after flash sale, but not get response, guess because there a lot thread and message in LES (Also Send message mentioned willing pay $15 for this Priority Support to get that 'Multiple Accounts [合併]' 640162 done. About affiliate and other, It has been stated in the ticket, waiting for your reply).

Really don't want to miss this flash sale, I had to re-register new account. First time, the currency was wrongly selected as €, Alipay could not complete the payment, so I had to register another new account again. I apologize for these actions. If additional fees are incurred, I will willing to pay for it.

A small request, complete the merger, restore the normal status of the account, and you will see a long-term loyal user as before.

Sincerely thanks.

• @ChadFranz goes nuts on the LET's double bandwidth thread

smartass shitposting satirist

• FIGHT FI' DUMPLIN!

• still waiting for ticket,maybe i should buy one

• @taizi said: maybe i should buy one

You can't buy your way out of this dilemma.

• My $24.6 vps, I miss it very much. When can it start?

• edited January 2023

Is it me? Seems strange to start another round of sales, prior to activating/resolving/completing the previous one(s).

• cybertechcybertech OGBenchmark King

@AlwaysSkint said:
    Is it me? Seems strange to start another round of sales, prior to activating/resolving/completing the previous one(s).

its not you.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I bench YABS 24/7/365 unless it's a leap year.

• edited January 2023

If this is a ponzi scheme. I want a drink.

• @AlwaysSkint said: Is it me? Seems strange to start another round of sales, prior to activating/resolving/completing the previous one(s).

Exactly what I thought....

• @AlwaysSkint said:

But we all are agree on this, right right right?

• I for one am thankful we have commerce.
    Buy.
    Buy more.