VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• edited January 2023

It seems like virbot was given a little kick? Last few seem to be decent.

Edit:

@VirMach said:
    Can we also complain about bad VirBot offers here?

caugh I mean, the virbot offers are so bad

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

Please be advised we are having technically difficulties with this thread.
    We hope to have this rectified shortly :)

Wow sounds like exactly what you'd expect from VirMach!!!!

Actually it was my fault not your.
    Could you please open a blank new thread, pretty please.

Unironically this thread basically covers 90% of the comments we'd have on a sale thread anyway, we should just use it for all things VirMach (except offers.) Let's get this to 1000 pages.

That was the idea. This was the let them bitch until they get tired thread. Then there was to be the sales thread separate.

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• @soulchief said: Return of the $10 vps flash sale

@VirMach said: Can we also complain about bad VirBot offers here?

Aye, make it $6 and you got me! :p :bleep_bloop:

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• edited January 2023

@lapua said:
    Ryzen Special 1024 - virmach reliable?

You said reliable?
    My Ryzen Special 768 is down for 4 days, 3 hours & counting. Last update was on 29 December. This was down for a few weeks I guess (Stopped tracking after a week).

Edit:
    Oh shit! It's the old post. After seeing the title, I thought it's a new post for joking/mocking about all those complain.

• @FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

Unironically this thread basically covers 90% of the comments we'd have on a sale thread anyway, we should just use it for all things VirMach (except offers.) Let's get this to 1000 pages.

That was the idea. This was the let them bitch until they get tired thread. Then there was to be the sales thread separate.

Separating them would just cause a ton of mod work for you, complainers will complain in both.

Thanked by (1)Caxen
  • No! I won't bitch and you can't make me. Who do you think you are trying to get be to bitch? You can't tell me what to do dammit!!!!

Seriously though I can't fathom people that have no patience what so ever. Hell this is LowEnd could take months to get shit sorted. Some people need a chill pill

URL Shortener | YetiNode | Come join us on the MetalVPS IRC channel!!! | Don't be a jerk, let YetiNode do the work.

• Had to grab this one, dont have a dallas idler yet and this looks really nice.

LIMITED OFFER
    $15.00 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1280MB DDR4 RAM
    2 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    65GB SSD (NVMe)
    6656GB MONTHLY DATA
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    2 DEDICATED IPv4

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider
    edited January 2023

@soulchief said:
    It seems like virbot was given a little kick? Last few seem to be decent.

Edit:

@VirMach said:
    Can we also complain about bad VirBot offers here?

caugh I mean, the virbot offers are so bad

Yeah I just went through and made up numbers. And then finally fixed the formula.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

@soulchief said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

Separating them would just cause a ton of mod work for you, complainers will complain in both.

But I expect you will only get to complain once in the offer thread. You can complain like a broken record if you want it the this review thread.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

@Hakim said:

@lapua said:
    Ryzen Special 1024 - virmach reliable?

You said reliable?
    My Ryzen Special 768 is down for 4 days, 3 hours & counting. Last update was on 29 December. This was down for a few weeks I guess (Stopped tracking after a week).

Please keep us updated, why did you stop tracking?

Thanked by (1)FrankZ
  • @VirMach said: You're talking about the guy ...

A bunch of people spam bought $0.25 deal in Tokyo, mostly multiple accounts. I've already gone through cancelling the bulk of them...

Actually I rather wondering about all those pending orders from before $0.25 deal. Those, you know:

A lot of them are stuck for various reasons, not from a lack of trying and not necessarily due to server problems but I've definitely been dealing with a lot of that as well.

Hopefully I can push most if not all of them through by tomorrow.

It was christmas and then new year's holidays, I get it, but maybe, just maybe... it's about time for "tomorrow" to come. ;)

• JabJab
    edited January 2023

@VirMach said: Please keep us updated, why did you stop tracking?

I haven't!

and don't make me bring the big guns aka TPAZ002/5 :D

Thanked by (1)VirMach

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

Please put your complaints for FFME006 being offline now while you can as it may finally return online today.

• I must be lucky, since the migration I've had almost no downtime on any of my VPS's (like 5 at the time, now I'm at 14) other than maybe a small hiccup for a minute once or twice since then. Been stable enough that I put a production database on one.

• TYOC035 and 036 have been down a few days. Please check it!

• @VirMach said: Please keep us updated, why did you stop tracking?

My plan was to run headscale (Selfhosted control plane for Tailscale) on that node. After seeing long downtime at the start, I decided that it's not a good idea to run headscale here as my others nodes will depend on it.

@Mumbly said:

@VirMach said: You're talking about the guy ...

A bunch of people spam bought $0.25 deal in Tokyo, mostly multiple accounts. I've already gone through cancelling the bulk of them...

Actually I rather wondering about all those pending orders from before $0.25 deal. Those, you know:

A lot of them are stuck for various reasons, not from a lack of trying and not necessarily due to server problems but I've definitely been dealing with a lot of that as well.

Hopefully I can push most if not all of them through by tomorrow.

It was christmas and then new year's holidays, I get it, but maybe, just maybe... it's about time for "tomorrow" to come. ;)

It was already expected, it happens all the time with flash deals. Nothing has changed. It's just how it ends up working because some deals oversell since WHMCS counting sucks, and so on. Some of them are related to other reasons as I mentioned.

They'll be handled and have been handled to some degree. Obviously some that have multiple issues haven't yet while we work through them one at a time then send it back to re-process.

Thanked by (2)Mumbly Caxen

@Jab said:

@VirMach said: Please keep us updated, why did you stop tracking?

I haven't!

and don't make me bring the big guns aka TPAZ002/5 :D

FFME006 was a lot of fun stuff combined. It's still in bad shape but I finally have everything I need to make it function today.

edited January 2023

@ccec said:
    TYOC035 and 036 have been down a few days. Please check it!

Yes, I am most aware of these.

But I'm doing these last just to be petty. I mean they did technically crash at the very end too so I'm pretending to do it to be petty when it reality it's just at the bottom of all the servers having a very very bad time with kernel updates.

Thanked by (1)nutjob
  • @VirMach said: Please put your complaints for FFME006 being offline now while you can as it may finally return online today.

Today™

I will demand SLA credits, so I will have more balance to buy even more 0.25$ servers (Personally would aim Tokyo, but seems OOS) so when they die I can claim even more SLA credits (and complain even more).
    Perpetuum mobile, FREE VIRMACH CREDITS for life.

Thanked by (1)FrankZ

• I for one don't mind if my pending VPS's stay pending for another month (assuming they eventually activate and the renewal date updates to when it gets activated). That way I don't have them all coming up for renewal at the same time.

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach so what do you say to opening a new blank thread.
    I'll move it out of public view, I just need it to fix some things on the board.

• @VirMach said: FFME006 was a lot of fun stuff combined. It's still in bad shape but I finally have everything I need to make it function today.

I hope one day you will have enough time to write that book full of horror DC/server/shipping stories!

@soulchief said:
    I for one don't mind if my pending VPS's stay pending for another month (assuming they eventually activate and the renewal date updates to when it gets activated). That way I don't have them all coming up for renewal at the same time.

Yeah I know patient people like yourself exist but we're just not going to bother sorting through all that, sorry. There's 666 orders exactly in Tokyo that couldn't activate because they came in a 24 hour flood where our stock script failed to put it out of stock.

• wtf I just got a virmach ad popup notification from my Brave browser lol.

edited January 2023

@FrankZ said:
    @VirMach so what do you say to opening a new blank thread.
    I'll move it out of public view, I just need it to fix some things on the board.

I'll do it once servers are all back online then we can "officially" continue the festivities. We'll plan it for when you're around.

Oh wait you'll move it out of public view okay one sec.

Thanked by (2)FrankZ ZA_capetown

@soulchief said:
    wtf I just got a virmach ad popup notification from my Brave browser lol.

VNC ad? Or an actual ad where we're advertising?

@Jab said:

@VirMach said: Please put your complaints for FFME006 being offline now while you can as it may finally return online today.

Today™

I will demand SLA credits, so I will have more balance to buy even more 0.25$ servers (Personally would aim Tokyo, but seems OOS) so when they die I can claim even more SLA credits (and complain even more).
    Perpetuum mobile, FREE VIRMACH CREDITS for life.

TPA should be getting or already gotten credit and some recreations.

• edited January 2023

@VirMach said:

@soulchief said:
    wtf I just got a virmach ad popup notification from my Brave browser lol.

VNC ad? Or an actual ad where we're advertising?

It was one of those system notification ads from Brave. I tried to take a screenshot of it but it went away too fast.

It looked something like:
    Subject: Virmach
    Body: Flash Sale On Now

Maybe it was someone that thought they can get referral earnings on the flash sales lol.

Edit: I'm stupid, I forgot I accidentally hit "Allow Notifications" on the flash deal page. Usually I disable notifications...

• skorupionskorupion Services Provider
    edited January 2023

Their number works once again!
    1 (800) VPS 2176
    as per https://virmach.com/ in the top left

Crunchbits Technical Support, Technical Writer, and Sales
    Contact me at: +1 (347) 518-1661 or [email protected]