VirMach - Complain - Moan - Praise - Chit Chat

Comments

• @Caxen said:
    Does Virmach only welcome LES users to buy flash sales?
    I went to the official site from the link shared, purchased the flash sale, and then came to LES.
    Here I could only get information from @FrankZ and others either laughed at me or excluded me because I asked questions related to pending.

Link shared? You buy anything from "shared links"?... You have to research first and then spend money ( it´s safer in this order ).

I read the rules on the ToS and flash sale pages carefully, but they didn't solve the problem and I still don't understand the information about blocked accounts and pending orders.
    Then I had to google "virmach pending" to learn more and start waiting.
    But these arguments didn't help much and still had to wait.

"I don't understand what happen to my account" ... This is classic mjj excuse to play innocent ( not you, but i'm just saying )

Thanked by (1)AlwaysSkint
  • @nutjob said:
    He's likely busy... fixing problems, better that than engaging the whiners and mjj here. I haven't seen any evidence that VirMach actually just neglects things. They seem to be overworked generally, and the problems seem to spring from hardware, SolusVM, and the various (useful) system hacks they create.

Lets be honest... The real problem was to deploy Tokyo first xD... 1 million tickets, hacks, scalpers, abusers, etc... Now we got here with another sale, but i see very small complaints actually :-)

Thanked by (2)AlwaysSkint nutjob
  • edited January 2023

@risturiz said:

@Caxen said:
    I went to the official site from the link shared, purchased the flash sale, and then came to LES.
    Here I could only get information from @FrankZ and others either laughed at me or excluded me because I asked questions related to pending.

Link shared? You buy anything from "shared links"?... You have to research first and then spend money ( it´s safer in this order ).

I read the rules on the ToS and flash sale pages carefully, but they didn't solve the problem and I still don't understand the information about blocked accounts and pending orders.

"I don't understand what happen to my account" ... This is classic mjj excuse to play innocent ( not you, but i'm just saying )

I have learned about Virmach history and choose to trust them, but you guys said he only sells flash sales to LES users, which caused a misunderstanding, for which I am sorry.
    Everything is fine with my account, but had to worry about the same thing in advance because I am from the same area as "MJJ (derogatory term)".
    It seems like you have a big stereotype about them, but it's a huge group of people with good and bad people.

from google translate

• Here's the number 7. Maybe @VirMach and @FrankZ are on it?

Thanked by (1)imok
  • edited January 2023

@lemoncube said: The first one with 3 IPv4?

No, I got a (Xmas) cracker a couple of days ago. ;)

@Fritz said: I have one order since 2021 and still shows pending but I chill.

I had one like that - wasn't fun, at the time.

Once again there is selective reading going on - In clear sight, not even in tiny font (my emphasis):

This special offer is not eligible for a refund. We have a strict zero tolerance abuse policy.

It is a risk that the buyer chooses to make, regardless of how they wish to interpret the above.

It wisnae me! A big boy done it and ran away.
    NVMe2G for life! until death (the end is nigh)

• @SeaScoot said: Maybe @VirMach and @FrankZ are on it?

Perhaps, for the Summer hosts?

• @risturiz said:

@nutjob said:
    He's likely busy... fixing problems, better that than engaging the whiners and mjj here. I haven't seen any evidence that VirMach actually just neglects things. They seem to be overworked generally, and the problems seem to spring from hardware, SolusVM, and the various (useful) system hacks they create.

Lets be honest... The real problem was to deploy Tokyo first xD... 1 million tickets, hacks, scalpers, abusers, etc... Now we got here with another sale, but i see very small complaints actually :-)

Exactly. All I can say is I hope they made lots of money on it.

• @Caxen said:

@risturiz said:

@Caxen said:

I have learned about Virmach history and choose to trust them, but you guys said he only sells flash sales to LES users, which caused a misunderstanding, for which I am sorry.
    Everything is fine with my account, but had to worry about the same thing in advance because I am from the same area as "MJJ (derogatory term)".
    It seems like you have a big stereotype about them, but it's a huge group of people with good and bad people.

It's not about the Chinese, it's about certain people who tend to be Chinese. This leads to generalizations, stereotypes if you will, but most reasonable people don't automatically treat Chinese people like MJJ. But if you act like MJJ then you get treated like MJJ.

• VirMachVirMach Hosting Provider

@Mumbly said: It's just one small not even too problematic sentence in response to a person which expect from company to create pending vps in a timely manner, which may not happen.

You're talking about the guy that made what I assume to be a joke saying he's been waiting a year now for his activation? Or at least I hope it's a joke.

A bunch of people spam bought $0.25 deal in Tokyo, mostly multiple accounts. I've already gone through cancelling the bulk of them and the others will most likely be cancelling as they all came in quickly for one single location like that again. We'll just be cancelling and refunding those, I don't have time to have people scream at me right now every other day for their Tokyo order to be activated. That's not how we're going to start out 2023, we've learned from 2022.

• New wave incoming:

WHY DO YOU CANCEL MY 0.25$ ORDER?
    AFTER 3 DAYS?!
    I WAITING, I DID NOTHING

Haven't bought a single service in VirMach Great Ryzen 2022 - 2023 Flash Sale.
    https://lowendspirit.com/uploads/editor/gi/ippw0lcmqowk.png

• edited January 2023

These multiple account resellers keep ruining everything for everyone else :( My Tokyo one is pending from the 30th so I guess I'll get lumped into the mass cancelling. Oh well not a big deal for me, was probably going to be an idler anyways lol.

• does the migrate button work for those bought from virbot?
    will new ips be recreated if they are more than 1?
    is this even allowed?

i can't can't Virmach because he might kick my balls now since i am at his mercy.

Thanked by (1)VirMach
  • edited January 2023

@VirMach said:
    A bunch of people spam bought $0.25 deal in Tokyo, mostly multiple accounts. I've already gone through cancelling the bulk of them and the others will most likely be cancelling as they all came in quickly for one single location like that again. We'll just be cancelling and refunding those, I don't have time to have people scream at me right now every other day for their Tokyo order to be activated. That's not how we're going to start out 2023, we've learned from 2022.

The $0.25 order for the Tokyo server was supposed to be a bug, and @Flying_Chinaman alerted you to fix it, but it seems to have been ignored.
    This will inevitably lead to a dispute between MJJ and Virmach.

from google translate

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach This is not your sales thread it is just a placeholder. I was just getting ready to change the title.
    Please open a blank new thread for the 2023 sales thread if you wish to continue the offer.

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• edited January 2023

i like turtles

• @Caxen said: This will inevitably lead to a dispute with MJJ and Virmach.

Good: we might finally see the back of them! (The MJJ.)

• edited January 2023

@Caxen said:

That sounds great, the MJJ's will finally leave here for the 100th time.

• @Caxen said:
    The $0.25 order for the Tokyo server was supposed to be a bug, and @Flying_Chinaman alerted you to fix it, but it seems to have been ignored.

Oh yeah... Now is @VirMach fault xD

@soulchief said:
    These multiple account resellers keep ruining everything for everyone else :( My Tokyo one is pending from the 30th so I guess I'll get lumped into the mass cancelling. Oh well not a big deal for me, was probably going to be an idler anyways lol.

If you ordered 0.25 Tokyo that didn't get activated, you'll get lumped in but you won't get marked as multiple accounts. Everyone else who is will.

We obviously were not going to be able to fulfill everyone's order just because they paid $0.25 and picked Tokyo over and over in a short period of time, I was expecting people to maybe behave a little bit. Doesn't really matter, they have to get cancelled. We have no Tokyo left right now and I'm not switching them to backorders.

• edited January 2023

Return of the $10 vps flash sale

LIMITED OFFER
    $10.00 /yr
    KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

edited January 2023

$0.25 offers will get suspended no warning, this is the only unofficial thing I'll be saying about that, if you bought it on multiple accounts. No time for appeal or anything, if a ticket is made I'll just close all your accounts.

The nicest thing I'll maybe do is not charge you promised fee for ordering on a second account.

• Just about got me with this one.. had to go check existing services!

$10.00 /yr

KVM – 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB DDR4 RAM
    1 vCORE (RYZEN 3.4GHz+)
    25GB SSD (NVMe)
    2560GB MONTHLY DATA
    SEATTLE, WA LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator
    edited January 2023

Please be advised we are having technically difficulties with this thread.
    We hope to have this rectified shortly :)

Thanked by (1)Caxen

I am currently traveling in mostly remote areas until sometime in April 2024. Consequently DM's sent to me will go unanswered during this time.
    For staff assistance or support issues please use the helpdesk ticket system at https://support.lowendspirit.com/index.php?a=add

• phew, we back! Almost had to go over to OGF for a virmach thread, yuck.

@FrankZ said:

Wow sounds like exactly what you'd expect from VirMach!!!!

• FrankZFrankZ Moderator

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

Actually it was my fault not your.
    Could you please open a blank new thread, pretty please.

@FrankZ said:

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:

Actually it was my fault not your.
    Could you please open a blank new thread, pretty please.

Unironically this thread basically covers 90% of the comments we'd have on a sale thread anyway, we should just use it for all things VirMach (except offers.) Let's get this to 1000 pages.

Can we also complain about bad VirBot offers here?